New Images of TFC Hercules member Dr. Crank

New Images of TFC Hercules member Dr. Crank

Friday, September 16th, 2011 8:38am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 47,165

If you are familiar with Transformers Generations 1 Constructicons, Dr. Crank looks similar to Constructicons Surgical Engineer - Hook.

The new images showcased Dr. Crank in both robot and vehicle mode. Dr. Crank is also to form the chest part of the almighty Hercules.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): TFC

This article was last modified on Friday, September 16th, 2011 8:43am CDT

Re: New Images of TFC Hercules member Dr. Crank (1290097)
Posted by balgorra on September 16th, 2011 @ 9:10am CDT
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules member Dr. Crank (1290100)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on September 16th, 2011 @ 9:15am CDT

lets hope it has nothing to do with the final design.
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules member Dr. Crank (1290102)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on September 16th, 2011 @ 9:17am CDT
Balgorra wrote:I really hope that these colors on Dr. Hook have nothing to do with the final colors. Makes me worried that we have not seen either of the 2 finish Hercules guys in anything like this.

It's a prototype, dude, people would have TFC's "head" if any of those colors are on the final version, not to mention, there are already some green protoype pics of him.
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules member Dr. Crank (1290114)
Posted by Rated X on September 16th, 2011 @ 9:54am CDT
Im liking the new Hook so far. I hope they dont use that purple on the prototype though. Too light.
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules member Dr. Crank (1290116)
Posted by Grimlock1985 on September 16th, 2011 @ 9:57am CDT
I suppose there's a "G2 colors" joke in this somewhere... (And for the record, I'm well aware that the prototype above is not the final color scheme.)
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules member Dr. Crank (1290119)
Posted by Kibble on September 16th, 2011 @ 10:11am CDT
Really, guys? You really think they're going to f*** up a $600 figure by using those colors? 8-} The color scheme has already been shown with the release of Exgraver. The only real question left regarding color is what color will Mixmaster's barrel be? That and maybe which parts might be purple as opposed to green?
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules member Dr. Crank (1290138)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 16th, 2011 @ 11:04am CDT
LOL! :lol: Serious G2 love going on here!
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules member Dr. Crank (1290145)
Posted by Astronopolis on September 16th, 2011 @ 11:18am CDT
OMG its PINK!!! Hercules is RUINED FOREVER :trollface:

Re: New Images of TFC Hercules member Dr. Crank (1290174)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 16th, 2011 @ 11:48am CDT
Naw man, he's fighting breast cancer. :grin: He is a 'Doctor' after all. 8-}

Looks cool, I think I like his design the most so far, especially the head mold. Ah, if only I could afford/display these...

Astronopolis wrote:looking good, im just curious about that little door on the toe, any idea what thats for?

It has a tab on it, I'm guessing it has something to do with the combination.
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules member Dr. Crank (1290186)
Posted by donnie_707 on September 16th, 2011 @ 12:38pm CDT
i ordered my exgraver from bbts a few days ago. hopefully it will arrive soon. every where else is sold out
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules member Dr. Crank (1290261)
Posted by Un_Chakal on September 16th, 2011 @ 4:19pm CDT

Autobot Genocide wrote::shock: That is an awfull pink how is that going to fit in with the colour scheme.

lets hope it has nothing to do with the final design.

It's comments like these that makes me afraid that everyone has the right to vote.
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules member Dr. Crank (1290285)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 16th, 2011 @ 6:23pm CDT
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules member Dr. Crank (1290308)
Posted by Kibble on September 16th, 2011 @ 7:55pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Um, very interesting prototype colors. :P Otherwise, very nice looking. But I might end up getting Mixmaster first, Scrapper, then this guy, Scavenger, Long Haul, then finally Bonecrusher since he's the lamest looking robot mode. :P

If you actually wait to buy them in that order you might be paying a shitton of cash on the secondary market... Unless they ultimately do a box set and you buy them all in one shot.
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules member Dr. Crank (1290327)
Posted by nrdi551 on September 16th, 2011 @ 8:37pm CDT
^^ i agree.. that's why i bought into Herc now. for one, i don't know how long the production run will be. if i wait for things to be completed, there could one or two of them that's always out of stock.

and two, resellers might put a premium on them...

i don't want to repeat what happened to me with FP Bruticus... :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules member Dr. Crank (1290366)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 16th, 2011 @ 11:11pm CDT
Kibble wrote:

That's the one thing that's keeping me away from these guys. Might get my first job soon (funnily enough, Toys "R" Us), so that will get me up to speed. ;)
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules member Dr. Crank (1290458)
Posted by guarayakha on September 17th, 2011 @ 8:40am CDT
Mach wrote:TFC has posted a couple new images of the prototype of Hercules member Dr. Crank.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Re: New Images of TFC Hercules member Dr. Crank (1290461)
Posted by Un_Chakal on September 17th, 2011 @ 8:46am CDT
guarayakha wrote:Still on the fence about getting these guys, mainly because I think Herc is looking a tad bit flat at the back of his head, considering that they had to incorporate it in the alt mode. :-?

People will find any reason to complain. The whole point of these guys is all the pieces are stored, even the hands/head.
Please don't get it. That will leave more for me. I see its value.
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules member Dr. Crank (1290467)
Posted by Mkall on September 17th, 2011 @ 9:54am CDT

Who poses a figure showing the back of the head?
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules member Dr. Crank (1290472)
Posted by Kung Fu Man on September 17th, 2011 @ 10:30am CDT
"But with such a small head, their combined form won't be very bright."
"Trust me, that's a good thing."
"Oh?"
"You've met Starscream, haven't you?"
"Ohhhh..."
Re: New Images of TFC Hercules member Dr. Crank (1290520)
Posted by guarayakha on September 17th, 2011 @ 2:03pm CDT
Un_Chakal wrote:

Please don't get it. That will leave more for me. I see its value.

And people will find any reason to get hostile just because I'm stating my uncertainties. Seriously man, you call THAT complaining? Really? I actually find them to be quite the work of geniuses, but with Maketoys teasing their version of Devy, I can't really decide yet.

Mkall wrote:Who poses a figure showing the back of the head?

I just need to see some side view of it, that's all.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "SIDE BURN PRINT; 2011 Transformers Club Exclusive Art Print by Casey Coller" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight TLK Premier Edition Leader Stormreign (Dragonstorm)" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Leader Class Shockwave MISB" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON RATCHET WALGREEN'S DELUXE MISB VHTF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Earthrise Autobot Lot Bumblebee Mirage" on EBAY
Buy "transformers tfcc tfss 1.0 Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers / SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON sound wave SG24" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Walmart Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW" on EBAY