Shout! Factory Transformers – More Than Meets The Eye: Complete Series Slipcase

Shout! Factory Transformers – More Than Meets The Eye: Complete Series Slipcase

Saturday, August 20th, 2011 5:49pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 34,060

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Shout! Factory has listened to their fans and has made available a Transformers- More Than Meets The Eye slipcase. This slipcase is made available seperately for those who purchased the individual seasons of Transformers G1 and wants to display them together in a nice little complete series box set. The slipcase is available here.

Image

Credit(s): Shout! Factory


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Shout! Factory Transformers – More Than Meets The Eye: Complete Series Slipcase (1279252)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 20th, 2011 @ 6:08pm CDT
Duaaaw!
When I clicked this I was thinking "RID? REALLY? WOOHOO!!!"
:-(
I got them confused for some dumb reason!
8-}
Re: Shout! Factory Transformers – More Than Meets The Eye: Complete Series Slipcase (1279288)
Posted by griftimus prime on August 20th, 2011 @ 7:41pm CDT
how many times are they going to put this on dvd?
Re: Shout! Factory Transformers – More Than Meets The Eye: Complete Series Slipcase (1279304)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 20th, 2011 @ 8:17pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:how many times are they going to put this on dvd?
READ the news post. It's not another DVD, it's a CASE for all the individual season sets to be put into for those who purchase those sets over the complete series sets.
Re: Shout! Factory Transformers – More Than Meets The Eye: Complete Series Slipcase (1279332)
Posted by Heavy B on August 20th, 2011 @ 9:20pm CDT
that looks like somthing that i would throw out because it serves no purpose and dosn't even come close to making my dvd shelf look nicer.

was SHOUT! going through my trash...AGAIN
Re: Shout! Factory Transformers – More Than Meets The Eye: Complete Series Slipcase (1279350)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on August 20th, 2011 @ 10:44pm CDT
Sooooo...will this be wide enough for all 4 box sets AND a regular DVD case to allow TFTM to be placed between seasons 2 and 3? If not, then this is REALLY pointless to anyone like myself who likes their TF DVDs in chronological order.

Yes, that's a moot point with the order of episodes screwed up within the discs, but still...
Re: Shout! Factory Transformers – More Than Meets The Eye: Complete Series Slipcase (1279431)
Posted by dinogeist on August 21st, 2011 @ 12:58am CDT
$6.99 for a card board slip case then $3.49 in shipping fees then another $1.25 in tax seems like a lot to expect anyone to pay for this.
Re: Shout! Factory Transformers – More Than Meets The Eye: Complete Series Slipcase (1279432)
Posted by IAmThePeej on August 21st, 2011 @ 1:02am CDT
This has actually been available since right around the re-release of the full collection.
Also, to clear up what exactly this is, its a box that is made to house the four boxsets that people bought instead of the full set and cheaper than double dipping for a nice exterior case. It only holds the four boxes and that's it. No space for a product that Shout! Factory didn't release on DVD (TFTM was released by Sony most recently).

EDIT: Also worth noting is Shout! added Beast Wars Seasons 2 & 3 box for purchase the other day. Actually, I think that may be more important than an empty box...
Link: http://www.shoutfactorystore.com/prod.a ... EBBCBD75C4
Re: Shout! Factory Transformers – More Than Meets The Eye: Complete Series Slipcase (1279433)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on August 21st, 2011 @ 1:14am CDT
So I got the HUGE Matrix of Leadership box set, anyone know if the cases from that set will fit into this sleeve?
Re: Shout! Factory Transformers – More Than Meets The Eye: Complete Series Slipcase (1279438)
Posted by IAmThePeej on August 21st, 2011 @ 1:22am CDT
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:So I got the HUGE Matrix of Leadership box set, anyone know if the cases from that set will fit into this sleeve?


There might be too much space. If I recall, the Matrix set had the discs in thinpak cases, right?
This box was made to hold them inside each individual volume case inside of this case. Then again I could be wrong.
Re: Shout! Factory Transformers – More Than Meets The Eye: Complete Series Slipcase (1279446)
Posted by Sunspot on August 21st, 2011 @ 2:15am CDT
This has been around for ages. I saw it on HMV's website like four months ago.
Re: Shout! Factory Transformers – More Than Meets The Eye: Complete Series Slipcase (1279593)
Posted by Bouncy X on August 21st, 2011 @ 1:03pm CDT
i guess thats sorta nice of them but it seems any fan who would wanna own this show would have either bought the original matrix collection or the complete set in that same box.

i can't imagine any reason a fan would buy the individual seasons. but like i said, its nice of them anyway for those who might have or maybe for people who received individual seasons as a gift or something.
Re: Shout! Factory Transformers – More Than Meets The Eye: Complete Series Slipcase (1279594)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 21st, 2011 @ 1:04pm CDT
Bouncy X wrote:i can't imagine any reason a fan would buy the individual seasons. but like i said, its nice of them anyway for those who might have or maybe for people who received individual seasons as a gift or something.
It's cheaper to get the individual sets than the collector's sets, so some take that route to save money.
Re: Shout! Factory Transformers – More Than Meets The Eye: Complete Series Slipcase (1279688)
Posted by dinogeist on August 21st, 2011 @ 4:03pm CDT
Bouncy X wrote:i guess thats sorta nice of them but it seems any fan who would wanna own this show would have either bought the original matrix collection or the complete set in that same box.

i can't imagine any reason a fan would buy the individual seasons. but like i said, its nice of them anyway for those who might have or maybe for people who received individual seasons as a gift or something.


#1 Reason to save money.
Re: Shout! Factory Transformers – More Than Meets The Eye: Complete Series Slipcase (1279694)
Posted by Bouncy X on August 21st, 2011 @ 4:11pm CDT
deathy wrote:
Bouncy X wrote:i guess thats sorta nice of them but it seems any fan who would wanna own this show would have either bought the original matrix collection or the complete set in that same box.

i can't imagine any reason a fan would buy the individual seasons. but like i said, its nice of them anyway for those who might have or maybe for people who received individual seasons as a gift or something.


#1 Reason to save money.


then i hope there aren't any Law & Order fans on here, just read they are releasing the complete 20 seasons of the original series for like 699.99 dollars...craaazy. lol
Re: Shout! Factory Transformers – More Than Meets The Eye: Complete Series Slipcase (1279720)
Posted by IAmThePeej on August 21st, 2011 @ 5:01pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Bouncy X wrote:i can't imagine any reason a fan would buy the individual seasons. but like i said, its nice of them anyway for those who might have or maybe for people who received individual seasons as a gift or something.
It's cheaper to get the individual sets than the collector's sets, so some take that route to save money.


No its not, at my local Best Buy, I've seen the full set for about $65, while the individual volumes are $20 each. Last time I did the math, $20 x 4 volumes = $80 plus tax.
And on Shout!'s website the full set is $54.99 right now, while the individual volumes are $20 each as well. This is how it usually is, the complete set may seem like a huge amount, but its a one time investment that does end up being cheaper when compared to buying it over a length of time as single volume purchases. Even after tax and shipping, its less than buying them all individually, unless you are low on money, then buying each volume over time is better at the expense of costing more.


Bouncy X wrote:then i hope there aren't any Law & Order fans on here, just read they are releasing the complete 20 seasons of the original series for like 699.99 dollars...craaazy. lol


I did a quick search and each volume of Law & Order is about $36 - $37 each season. Some are over $40. Let's say that each season is $37, just to take the middle ground, $37 x 20 seasons = $740. That complete set for $699.99 sounds better to me than the other price..
Re: Shout! Factory Transformers – More Than Meets The Eye: Complete Series Slipcase (1279755)
Posted by dinogeist on August 21st, 2011 @ 6:46pm CDT
IAmThePeej wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Bouncy X wrote:i can't imagine any reason a fan would buy the individual seasons. but like i said, its nice of them anyway for those who might have or maybe for people who received individual seasons as a gift or something.
It's cheaper to get the individual sets than the collector's sets, so some take that route to save money.


No its not, at my local Best Buy, I've seen the full set for about $65, while the individual volumes are $20 each. Last time I did the math, $20 x 4 volumes = $80 plus tax.
And on Shout!'s website the full set is $54.99 right now, while the individual volumes are $20 each as well. This is how it usually is, the complete set may seem like a huge amount, but its a one time investment that does end up being cheaper when compared to buying it over a length of time as single volume purchases. Even after tax and shipping, its less than buying them all individually, unless you are low on money, then buying each volume over time is better at the expense of costing more.


Bouncy X wrote:then i hope there aren't any Law & Order fans on here, just read they are releasing the complete 20 seasons of the original series for like 699.99 dollars...craaazy. lol


I did a quick search and each volume of Law & Order is about $36 - $37 each season. Some are over $40. Let's say that each season is $37, just to take the middle ground, $37 x 20 seasons = $740. That complete set for $699.99 sounds better to me than the other price..


To be fair,most are referring to when the Shout TF G-1 seasons/parts first came out. not months/year late when web sites/stores put the items on clearance.

most when the TF G-1 Shout seasons first came out. found it cheaper to get them individually by the seasons/parts. because when they FIRST came out the complete set was more money.

To be fair,If I really looked harder enough on ebay,amazon or in stores. I could find the invidual shout TF G-1 seasons/parts just as cheap as the shout complete G-1 usa cartoon series
Re: Shout! Factory Transformers – More Than Meets The Eye: Complete Series Slipcase (1279774)
Posted by IAmThePeej on August 21st, 2011 @ 7:36pm CDT
deathy wrote:To be fair,most are referring to when the Shout TF G-1 seasons/parts first came out. not months/year late when web sites/stores put the items on clearance.

most when the TF G-1 Shout seasons first came out. found it cheaper to get them individually by the seasons/parts. because when they FIRST came out the complete set was more money.

To be fair,If I really looked harder enough on ebay,amazon or in stores. I could find the invidual shout TF G-1 seasons/parts just as cheap as the shout complete G-1 usa cartoon series


That was because the full set that was out at that time was the Matrix set, which had a premium price since it contained more than what was included on the individual volumes. As well as a case the size of a freaking Cadillac. Right now the individual set aren't on clearance, if that were the case, the sets would cost between $15-$17 each at most. They are still at the same price of $20 for Season 1 and $25 for sets 2-4. The current box that is out is nothing more than a re-branding of the individual sets with no extras from the Matrix set. Don't put out wrong information.
As for checking Amazon/ eBay for cheaper sets, most of the time, the lower the price, even if it says new, are usually refurbished discs or a nice looking used set that has been re-shrink wrapped. In some cases (as with what happened when I bought the Matrix box for $70) it will be a cheap knock off and the seller won't disclose this or even let you return it half the time. Also, the current sets that are new, are more than likely the same knock offs that I have, the sellers just do not know since the set is completely identical until its opened, and they're selling them for over $180.
For checking in stores, to get the sets for cheaper, its going to be quite hard, since most major retailers will only put one set at a time at a sale price, usually not more than $3-$4 off the original price, or if its a smaller company, there is no chance for finding it new for cheaper. They have a higher overhead when compared to the size of the company to, say, your local Wal-Mart, meaning, they cannot afford to sell them for too much less unless they bought them on a wholesale clearance level. Which isn't any time soon that will happen. Also, think about it, all the money you spend on gas driving around to different stores will eventually affect the cheaper set, making them technically costing more, especially with today's gas prices(I remember complaining that I paid $1.15/ gallon for gas when the station just down the road was selling it for $1.14/ gallon... I miss those days).

Also, the tense that was used was in comparison to the current release, not to the previous release.
All I'm doing is disproving that buying a series in smaller sets is not cheaper, it may seem like it, but once you add together all of the prices of each set, tax, gas money or shipping fees (if applicable) you easily end up spending far more than buying a complete box. Again, this is comparing the individual sets to the new, bare bones complete box release, as I've noted before. The only difference now, is the original complete box is out of print.

BUT as I have said, this is a good option for those who have the individual volumes, for the reason you have noted, to make it look a bit nicer. That's my opinion at least, I like the way it looks.
Re: Shout! Factory Transformers – More Than Meets The Eye: Complete Series Slipcase (1279782)
Posted by dinogeist on August 21st, 2011 @ 8:08pm CDT
IAmThePeej wrote:
deathy wrote:To be fair,most are referring to when the Shout TF G-1 seasons/parts first came out. not months/year late when web sites/stores put the items on clearance.

most when the TF G-1 Shout seasons first came out. found it cheaper to get them individually by the seasons/parts. because when they FIRST came out the complete set was more money.

To be fair,If I really looked harder enough on ebay,amazon or in stores. I could find the invidual shout TF G-1 seasons/parts just as cheap as the shout complete G-1 usa cartoon series


That was because the full set that was out at that time was the Matrix set, which had a premium price since it contained more than what was included on the individual volumes. As well as a case the size of a freaking Cadillac. Right now the individual set aren't on clearance, if that were the case, the sets would cost between $15-$17 each at most. They are still at the same price of $20 for Season 1 and $25 for sets 2-4. The current box that is out is nothing more than a re-branding of the individual sets with no extras from the Matrix set. Don't put out wrong information.
As for checking Amazon/ eBay for cheaper sets, most of the time, the lower the price, even if it says new, are usually refurbished discs or a nice looking used set that has been re-shrink wrapped. In some cases (as with what happened when I bought the Matrix box for $70) it will be a cheap knock off and the seller won't disclose this or even let you return it half the time. Also, the current sets that are new, are more than likely the same knock offs that I have, the sellers just do not know since the set is completely identical until its opened, and they're selling them for over $180.
For checking in stores, to get the sets for cheaper, its going to be quite hard, since most major retailers will only put one set at a time at a sale price, usually not more than $3-$4 off the original price, or if its a smaller company, there is no chance for finding it new for cheaper. They have a higher overhead when compared to the size of the company to, say, your local Wal-Mart, meaning, they cannot afford to sell them for too much less unless they bought them on a wholesale clearance level. Which isn't any time soon that will happen. Also, think about it, all the money you spend on gas driving around to different stores will eventually affect the cheaper set, making them technically costing more, especially with today's gas prices(I remember complaining that I paid $1.15/ gallon for gas when the station just down the road was selling it for $1.14/ gallon... I miss those days).

Also, the tense that was used was in comparison to the current release, not to the previous release.
All I'm doing is disproving that buying a series in smaller sets is not cheaper, it may seem like it, but once you add together all of the prices of each set, tax, gas money or shipping fees (if applicable) you easily end up spending far more than buying a complete box. Again, this is comparing the individual sets to the new, bare bones complete box release, as I've noted before. The only difference now, is the original complete box is out of print.

BUT as I have said, this is a good option for those who have the individual volumes, for the reason you have noted, to make it look a bit nicer. That's my opinion at least, I like the way it looks.


FYI,Target often has a first week sale on certain new DVD's that cost cheaper than other stores. I paid $14.99 for the Shout TF G-1 season one. I paid $17.99 for season 2 part one. I paid $17.99 for season 2 part 2. lastly I paid $19.99 for shout TF G-1 Season 3 & 4.

as far as spending gas to travel to these stores. some of us like myself make trips to the stores on our way to & from work. so were not wasting any gas going to the stores,as it's on our way to & from work on our route.

that's not fair,you are assuming because some ebay or amazon sellers are selling the shout TF G-1 individual Seasons/parts cheaper than the box set,that they must be opened & then re-sealed.

Last I checked not every ebay nor amazon seller has a shrink warp machine with available shrink wrap laying around.

Would the average TF fan,really spend hundreds or a couple of twenties worth on buying a decent shrink wrap machine. then buy the shrink wrap material. then sit their trying to cut the right size & then trying to mimic the shrink folding panels to make it look like the real deal. it just seems like a lot of work & exspenses (shrink wrap machine+supplies+labor time) to re-create considering these TF Shout dvd's individual seasons/parts are barely selling for retail value on the secondary market.

what's next,do ebay sellers or amazon sellers have access to store price tags? or do some ebay/amazon sellers have access to steam machines where their able to steam off store price tags for the sole purpose of transferring them to their newly done opened,then re-sealed shrink wrap products.
Re: Shout! Factory Transformers – More Than Meets The Eye: Complete Series Slipcase (1279813)
Posted by IAmThePeej on August 21st, 2011 @ 9:09pm CDT
deathy wrote:FYI,Target often has a first week sale on certain new DVD's that cost cheaper than other stores. I paid $14.99 for the Shout TF G-1 season one. I paid $17.99 for season 2 part one. I paid $17.99 for season 2 part 2. lastly I paid $19.99 for shout TF G-1 Season 3 & 4.

as far as spending gas to travel to these stores. some of us like myself make trips to the stores on our way to & from work. so were not wasting any gas going to the stores,as it's on our way to & from work on our route.

that's not fair,you are assuming because some ebay or amazon sellers are selling the shout TF G-1 individual Seasons/parts cheaper than the box set,that they must be opened & then re-sealed.

Last I checked not every ebay nor amazon seller has a shrink warp machine with available shrink wrap laying around.

what's next,do ebay sellers or amazon sellers have access to store price tags? or do some ebay/amazon sellers have access to steam machines where their able to steam off store price tags for the sole purpose of transferring them to their newly done opened,then re-sealed shrink wrap products.


Why are you starting a fight with me? Online no less. I never attacked you now, did I? One person said something that was incorrect, all I did was update with information about the current prices on a product. You were comparing the prices to the sets to the now out of print, let's repeat that shall we: OUT. OF. PRINT. set that was a high price, I explained why it was a higher price, and I AGREED with you about how the individual volumes are a better price, but at the expense of some extras. The only other person who said it was cheaper than buying a full collection was using present tense, as in, referring to the boxset that was re-released not that long ago, not to the original complete box that you are fixated on.

I used to work for that shit company, so I know quite well about how they do their ads since they are given to employees about 4 days prior to being available online or in the paper. Other stores do the same, maybe not the ad to the employees part, but the lowest price during first week, then even less a few months later when the next set in the collection is released. Case in point, Dexter. Seasons 1-4 are $14.99 right now since 5 is about to release or already has. This is also the lowest each of those seasons have been since release.
Anyway, back to the main topic,I'm glad you bought the set how you please, on the week they came out. Very smart choice. See that? I agreed with you again. BUT that is how YOU got them. What about a person who is looking to buy it for the first time? The individual sets aren't on sale now are they? No. So that will not do them any good. Like I said, I made a fair comparison. And you attack me for a differing opinion. Am I the only one who sees something wrong here?

I just noticed this, you said what you said was about comparing the individual sets to the original box, then mention sales just another post afterward, the same I did, just the most current sales. You realize we're saying the same thing at this point, and, in turn, you just negated your own argument.

Good idea going before and after work, I try the same, but since I work from 5PM to 1AM usually, I can't do that too much, seeing as how most stores close between 9PM and 11PM, just when me and the wife are off and feel like helping the local economy.

I also did not say ALL people on Amazon/ eBay were selling opened sets and passing them off as new. Some sellers only buy and sell what they have and base the info on the item's current condition and any other info they received with it. Sometimes they do not know if it was new or resealed or bootleg, again referring to the Matrix sets that are still on sale. More and more are Chinese bootlegs copied to single layer discs. Sellers cannot tell though due to how convincing the set is, along with the fact that its sealed.
this does happen and has happened to me more often on eBay, the main reason I stopped using the site. But every once in a while I will buy something on Amazon that is sold as new only to be resealed. Its not fantasy, it does happen. Don't be ignorant (my first negative thing I've said about you, oh my how far we've grown together...!!)
Believe it or not, some sellers do not really look up the reliability of their wholesale source and only buy it because of how much cheaper it is compared to another.

Oh and thanks for trying to put words in my mouth with the whole steam machine thing for price tags. I never even mentioned that, so thanks for saying it for me. What am I going to say next? How if they don't use a steam machine to remove the tag that they just use the same shrink from the original and put it on the other copy? /sarcasm

Also, I added all of your prices together, you spent $70.96 minus tax of course for something that is available for a comparable price that isn't individual volumes while featuring all of the same content.

We can go at this all night until one gives up or we're both banned for starting a flame war. How about we both show some class and just agree to disagree? I think that's fair, but odds are, like some other people here, you won't even read this far before you try to attack me again for another thing I said that is "wrong" according to you. Just so you seem so much cooler for bullying poor little me around. On a forum. On the internet.
Re: Shout! Factory Transformers – More Than Meets The Eye: Complete Series Slipcase (1279821)
Posted by dinogeist on August 21st, 2011 @ 9:25pm CDT
IAmThePeej wrote:
deathy wrote:FYI,Target often has a first week sale on certain new DVD's that cost cheaper than other stores. I paid $14.99 for the Shout TF G-1 season one. I paid $17.99 for season 2 part one. I paid $17.99 for season 2 part 2. lastly I paid $19.99 for shout TF G-1 Season 3 & 4.

as far as spending gas to travel to these stores. some of us like myself make trips to the stores on our way to & from work. so were not wasting any gas going to the stores,as it's on our way to & from work on our route.

that's not fair,you are assuming because some ebay or amazon sellers are selling the shout TF G-1 individual Seasons/parts cheaper than the box set,that they must be opened & then re-sealed.

Last I checked not every ebay nor amazon seller has a shrink warp machine with available shrink wrap laying around.

what's next,do ebay sellers or amazon sellers have access to store price tags? or do some ebay/amazon sellers have access to steam machines where their able to steam off store price tags for the sole purpose of transferring them to their newly done opened,then re-sealed shrink wrap products.


Why are you starting a fight with me? Online no less. I never attacked you now, did I? One person said something that was incorrect, all I did was update with information about the current prices on a product. You were comparing the prices to the sets to the now out of print, let's repeat that shall we: OUT. OF. PRINT. set that was a high price, I explained why it was a higher price, and I AGREED with you about how the individual volumes are a better price, but at the expense of some extras. The only other person who said it was cheaper than buying a full collection was using present tense, as in, referring to the boxset that was re-released not that long ago, not to the original complete box that you are fixated on.

I used to work for that shit company, so I know quite well about how they do their ads since they are given to employees about 4 days prior to being available online or in the paper. Other stores do the same, maybe not the ad to the employees part, but the lowest price during first week, then even less a few months later when the next set in the collection is released. Case in point, Dexter. Seasons 1-4 are $14.99 right now since 5 is about to release or already has. This is also the lowest each of those seasons have been since release.
Anyway, back to the main topic,I'm glad you bought the set how you please, on the week they came out. Very smart choice. See that? I agreed with you again. BUT that is how YOU got them. What about a person who is looking to buy it for the first time? The individual sets aren't on sale now are they? No. So that will not do them any good. Like I said, I made a fair comparison. And you attack me for a differing opinion. Am I the only one who sees something wrong here?

I just noticed this, you said what you said was about comparing the individual sets to the original box, then mention sales just another post afterward, the same I did, just the most current sales. You realize we're saying the same thing at this point, and, in turn, you just negated your own argument.

Good idea going before and after work, I try the same, but since I work from 5PM to 1AM usually, I can't do that too much, seeing as how most stores close between 9PM and 11PM, just when me and the wife are off and feel like helping the local economy.

I also did not say ALL people on Amazon/ eBay were selling opened sets and passing them off as new. Some sellers only buy and sell what they have and base the info on the item's current condition and any other info they received with it. Sometimes they do not know if it was new or resealed or bootleg, again referring to the Matrix sets that are still on sale. More and more are Chinese bootlegs copied to single layer discs. Sellers cannot tell though due to how convincing the set is, along with the fact that its sealed.
this does happen and has happened to me more often on eBay, the main reason I stopped using the site. But every once in a while I will buy something on Amazon that is sold as new only to be resealed. Its not fantasy, it does happen. Don't be ignorant (my first negative thing I've said about you, oh my how far we've grown together...!!)
Believe it or not, some sellers do not really look up the reliability of their wholesale source and only buy it because of how much cheaper it is compared to another.

Oh and thanks for trying to put words in my mouth with the whole steam machine thing for price tags. I never even mentioned that, so thanks for saying it for me. What am I going to say next? How if they don't use a steam machine to remove the tag that they just use the same shrink from the original and put it on the other copy? /sarcasm

Also, I added all of your prices together, you spent $70.96 minus tax of course for something that is available for a comparable price that isn't individual volumes while featuring all of the same content.

We can go at this all night until one gives up or we're both banned for starting a flame war. How about we both show some class and just agree to disagree? I think that's fair, but odds are, like some other people here, you won't even read this far before you try to attack me again for another thing I said that is "wrong" according to you. Just so you seem so much cooler for bullying poor little me around. On a forum. On the internet.


Sorry,I wasn't trying to be rude with you nor fight with you.

most moderated TF message boards are called discussion boards. this generally means debatting & discussing the issues with various TF fans on-line.

I never debate in a fighting nor rude manner. I prefer to debate in a polite,professional & detailed manner.

back on topic,it's impossible for a shrink wrap machine to re-shrink something that has already been opened & make it look like brand new/never opened. due to way these things are sealed & the way they need to be opened. which requires some rippages in the plastic or crease corners damage.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
Twincast / Podcast #271:
"Meh-pisode"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cliffjumper 2019 Figure Deluxe Class Earthrise War Cybertron Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "VINTAGE 1984 TRANSFORMERS G1, Devastator , SCAVENGER + SCRAPPER, Takara, Japan" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S37 BRUNT Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Hasbro 2019 MIB Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers - TRU Exclusive Masterpiece - MP-01 Acid Storm (MISB)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Rescan - Bumblebee (Rescue Jet) - Hasbro" on EBAY