Steal of a Deal: Titans Return Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores

Steal of a Deal: Titans Return Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores

Monday, July 2nd, 2018 12:11am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: WreckerJack   Views: 13,431

One of our readers that goes by the name DADDYSTOYSFOREVER has located Titans Return Overlord figures that have been discounted down to 19.99 at Ollie's in Douglasville, Georgia. They were nice enough to send us these photos as proof of the discount. They also mentioned getting 20% off their purchase somehow but did not specify the details on that so it is possible to get the price down even lower. If you have not picked up Overlord and would like to, now may be a good time to have a look at your local Ollie's.

If you spot any good sales or deals please let us know by email or posting on the boards! Happy hunting!

Transformers News: Steal of a Deal: Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores

Transformers News: Steal of a Deal: Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores

Credit(s): DADDYSTOYSFOREVER

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Steal of a Deal: Titans Return Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores (1968061)
Posted by Etseterrestrial on July 2nd, 2018 @ 12:17am CDT
Good thing there isn't an Ollie's near me.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Titans Return Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores (1968068)
Posted by Emerje on July 2nd, 2018 @ 1:19am CDT

Emerje
Re: Steal of a Deal: Titans Return Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores (1968089)
Posted by Va'al on July 2nd, 2018 @ 4:38am CDT
Thanks once more to fellow fansite Ozformers, we have some sightings and sales news for Australian Transformers fans looking to round out some Titans Return collections: it looks like chain retail store Big W is having a line-wide sale, meaning that Legends, Deluxe and Voyager are all discounted!

In the images below, courtesy of Ozformers, you can see Seaspray and Cosmos for AUS$ 5 (USD 3.68), Slugslinger, Hot Rod, Kup, Hardhead for AUS$ 10 (USD 7.37, all conversions are at the time of writing, of course), and Blitzwing and Octaoaoane for AUS$ 15 (USD 11.05). Drool away at those prices, and join the conversation in the Energon Pub!

Re: Steal of a Deal: Titans Return Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores (1968114)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 2nd, 2018 @ 7:01am CDT
Overlord, Sixshot and Black Shadow were often found in branches of B&M in the UK for £12.99 - £14.99 sometime ago. Didn't get any of them cos they weren't my thing but you can sometimes still find them about cheap (particularly Sixshot, there were loads of him)
Re: Steal of a Deal: Titans Return Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores (1968123)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on July 2nd, 2018 @ 8:24am CDT
WreckerJack wrote:They also mentioned getting 20% off their purchase somehow but did not specify the details on that so it is possible to get the price down even lower.

I think that was probably the "Ollie-Days" sale that only ran the last week of June. I bought 2 Overlords on Sunday, and the only discount was my 10% off coupon.

That was the Farmington Ollie's, which also had two Octones for $12.99. Haven't checked Westland in a few days, but since Trypticons also only showed up at the former, and neither had that last wave of deluxes, I wouldn't be surprised if they had none.

So a warning to anyone counting on finding PotPredaking for $50.00 at Ollie's next year: The store is not reliable! Fun, yes. But never bank on finding any particular toy there.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Titans Return Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores (1968126)
Posted by kurthy on July 2nd, 2018 @ 8:55am CDT
Emerje wrote:Kinda starting to hate this Ollie's place. Kinda hating T.J.Maxx for not stepping up and getting stuff like this like they did during Combiner Wars. [-(

Emerje

Make friends in Ohio that will pick one up and ship it to you. That's what I did since I never saw him in stores and I already got the LG. I did not want to overpay for him.

This weekend I get to see face-pecs! :DANCE:
Re: Steal of a Deal: Titans Return Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores (1968133)
Posted by Broadside27 on July 2nd, 2018 @ 9:28am CDT
I reported this a week ago. Guess I don't rate.
titans-return-overlord-optimus-prime-and-octane-at-ollie-s-t111441.php
Re: Steal of a Deal: Titans Return Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores (1968138)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 2nd, 2018 @ 9:32am CDT
Broadside27 wrote:I reported this a week ago. Guess I don't rate.
titans-return-overlord-optimus-prime-and-octane-at-ollie-s-t111441.php
Did you send the info to the news staff as well?
Re: Steal of a Deal: Titans Return Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores (1968141)
Posted by Broadside27 on July 2nd, 2018 @ 9:48am CDT
:HEADHURTS:
Re: Steal of a Deal: Titans Return Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores (1968142)
Posted by Broadside27 on July 2nd, 2018 @ 9:49am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Broadside27 wrote:I reported this a week ago. Guess I don't rate.
titans-return-overlord-optimus-prime-and-octane-at-ollie-s-t111441.php
Did you send the info to the news staff as well?

Yes Sabrblade, on this site and instagram - I posted it to the general discussion after I didn't get a reply. I even added my findings to the sightings section. It's all good, I'm used to it. I don't rate. My Ollie's has a lot more than Overlord.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Titans Return Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores (1968145)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 2nd, 2018 @ 9:52am CDT
Broadside27 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Broadside27 wrote:I reported this a week ago. Guess I don't rate.
titans-return-overlord-optimus-prime-and-octane-at-ollie-s-t111441.php
Did you send the info to the news staff as well?

I mean, did you use the "Submit News" feature to contact the staff directly? A lot of things posted in the forums unfortunately get missed sometimes by the staff if they aren't alerted to it.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Titans Return Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores (1968148)
Posted by Qwan on July 2nd, 2018 @ 9:53am CDT
Broadside27 wrote:I reported this a week ago. Guess I don't rate.
titans-return-overlord-optimus-prime-and-octane-at-ollie-s-t111441.php

Ah man, sorry we missed you! We're only human just like the rest of you (at least, I'm pretty sure most of us are. I have my suspicions about Va'al and his insane news-posting rate), and we do miss posts sometimes :oops: . If you want to let us know about news, feel free to shoot an email to news(at)seibertron.com to make sure it doesn't slip past us!

Glad for everyone who's getting a chance to pick up Overlord, Octone and Trypticon for low prices recently. I'm very fond of all of them, even at full price, so I hope those picking them up for cheap enjoy them now!
Re: Steal of a Deal: Titans Return Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores (1968151)
Posted by Broadside27 on July 2nd, 2018 @ 10:04am CDT
Qwan wrote:
Broadside27 wrote:I reported this a week ago. Guess I don't rate.
titans-return-overlord-optimus-prime-and-octane-at-ollie-s-t111441.php

Like I said it's a good. I'm moving on anyway. I already asked Cyber Bishop to delete my account and all of my custom posts. Thanks, I'm glad everyone is getting Overlord at a good price.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Titans Return Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores (1968153)
Posted by trunks2614 on July 2nd, 2018 @ 10:07am CDT
Yes, i saw this on friday when i was in my store in rock hill, sc, they had like 40 of them, two per box. They also had blitzwing and octane for 12 bucks. Too bad i already bought my overlord. However, about a month ago, the store had slugslinger and other titans return figures so the store is a great place to find transformers. also trypicon was there as well, though they did not have many a month ago..

Anyway, there was a crap ton sunday when i went back so anyone in the areas, any ollies should work
Re: Steal of a Deal: Titans Return Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores (1968197)
Posted by zko on July 2nd, 2018 @ 12:39pm CDT
I went to my local Ollie's last week after seeing Overlord in the sightings section from a guy in New York, as he was one of my missing guys I wanted to collect... like other people said, they had a ton of him, like 25 of them at my Ollie's. Also alot of Octone and Blitzwing. I looked around for deluxes and they had wolfwires on the shelf, but I was pleasantly suprised also to find a box on top of the shelf with another wolfwire, 2 windlbades a misfire and twin twist with flameout! I bought a windblade misfire and twin twist at 8 bucks (7.99) and also the overlord at 19.99, I think the voyagers were about 12 bucks.

EDIT: The person who I followed the tip on was Broadside27, so big thanks to him! Also, I got the Ollie Days discount at 15 percent off all purchases, so I wound up paying about 40 bucks for what would have been 48 or so after taxes.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Titans Return Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores (1968283)
Posted by Burn on July 2nd, 2018 @ 5:15pm CDT
Broadside27 wrote:I already asked Cyber Bishop to delete my account and all of my custom posts. Thanks, I'm glad everyone is getting Overlord at a good price.

CB can't help you with that.

But as Sabrblade said, you have to use the "Submit News" button at the top of the screen. That sends an e-mail straight to the news crew and they can pick it up there. Image
Re: Steal of a Deal: Titans Return Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores (1968340)
Posted by Prime Target on July 3rd, 2018 @ 12:27am CDT
Slugslinger?! GIMME!
Re: Steal of a Deal: Titans Return Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores (1968341)
Posted by Prime Target on July 3rd, 2018 @ 12:28am CDT
Slugslinger?! GIMME!
Re: Steal of a Deal: Titans Return Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores (1968342)
Posted by Prime Target on July 3rd, 2018 @ 12:28am CDT
Slugslinger?! GIMME!
Re: Steal of a Deal: Titans Return Overlord Going For 19$ at Ollie's Stores (1968350)
Posted by WreckerJack on July 3rd, 2018 @ 2:48am CDT
Pro tip - hit the reply button only once. (I am guilty of double posts myself. Just happens when ppl get excited.)

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers The Last Knight Mega Turbo Changer Dragonstorm C0934 15”" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Movie B-127 Deluxe Class Studio Series SS-70" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Series Lot. Opened. Optimus Prime, Havoc, Wheelie, Skids and" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Class SIDESWIPE Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Weaponizer Dragonus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers QUINTESSON DESEEUS Army Drone Netflix WFC Walmart Exclusive In Hand" on EBAY
Buy "MIB~JAPAN Takara Transformers G1 D311 Black Zarak COMPLETE Headmasters scorponok" on EBAY
Buy "JAPAN Takara 1987 Transformers G1 D93 Scorponok 100% COMPLETE~Lord Zarak black" on EBAY