Teasers - Transformers Titans Return Scourge, Mindwipe, Chromedome, Alpha Trion

Wednesday, January 27th, 2016 5:26am CST

Categories: Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 61,663

With a couple of weeks until the New York Toy Fair, some images from upcoming Transformers products are starting to crop up around the internet. In this particular instance, the Snakas blog has collected images from the Bottalk.com boards here, and we've mirrored below what looks like Titan Masters Scourge, Mindwipe, the Chromedome head and possibly an Alpha Trion robot mode. What do you think of the very blurry images? Let us know in the Energon Pub!

Transformers News: Teasers - Transformers Titans Return Scourge, Mindwipe, Chromedome,

Credit(s): Bottalk.com

Re: Teasers - Transformers Titans Return Scourge, Mindwipe, Chromedome, Alpha Trion (1759793)
Posted by steals_your_goats on January 27th, 2016 @ 5:31am CST
Even with the blurry picture alpha trion looks awesome! That sword is rad as hell. Also IDW Chromedome :x even scourge and mindwipe look awesome. Dare I saw that they even look a bit like a third party product rather than a Hasbro picture. I know it's still early but this line keeps proving that it's going to be amazing. :michaelbay:
Re: Teasers - Transformers Titans Return Scourge, Mindwipe, Chromedome, Alpha Trion (1759798)
Posted by Mechastrike on January 27th, 2016 @ 5:50am CST
better start saving. i have an empire to build.
Re: Teasers - Transformers Titans Return Scourge, Mindwipe, Chromedome, Alpha Trion (1759799)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 27th, 2016 @ 5:51am CST
Re: Teasers - Transformers Titans Return Scourge, Mindwipe, Chromedome, Alpha Trion (1759800)
Posted by fenrir72 on January 27th, 2016 @ 6:04am CST
ZeroWolf wrote:These are looking very nice, even the blurry alpha trion picture, mindwipe looks the best to me (chromedome head is a second but I want to see the body that goes with it) so far so good for titans returns.

A3 reminds me of Vector Prime.
Re: Teasers - Transformers Titans Return Scourge, Mindwipe, Chromedome, Alpha Trion (1759804)
Posted by Crosscheck on January 27th, 2016 @ 6:16am CST
Hopefully Mindwipe will also mean Weirdwolf and the other Decepticon headmasters. Would love to see the Horrorcons as Voyagers. Chromedome will be bought on sight. I don't think I need another Scourge, especially one with a headmaster instead of a targetmaster.

I don't own an Alpha Trion, so he is probably a go a well. Maybe we will see TR Astrotrain this year.
Re: Teasers - Transformers Titans Return Scourge, Mindwipe, Chromedome, Alpha Trion (1759806)
Posted by Amelie on January 27th, 2016 @ 6:21am CST

God dammit, Hasbro....

Scourge is awesome. Very awesome.
Re: Teasers - Transformers Titans Return Scourge, Mindwipe, Chromedome, Alpha Trion (1759808)
Posted by Down_Shift on January 27th, 2016 @ 6:48am CST
Grumble Grumble. >:oP

:-P
Re: Teasers - Transformers Titans Return Scourge, Mindwipe, Chromedome, Alpha Trion (1759809)
Posted by Soraboo1030 on January 27th, 2016 @ 6:55am CST
Move over Combiner Wars, this is going to be awesome! :BOT:
Re: Teasers - Transformers Titans Return Scourge, Mindwipe, Chromedome, Alpha Trion (1759810)
Posted by Evil Eye on January 27th, 2016 @ 7:03am CST
Wow, Scourge looks kinda bland.
Re: Teasers - Transformers Titans Return Scourge, Mindwipe, Chromedome, Alpha Trion (1759814)
Posted by Rated X on January 27th, 2016 @ 7:15am CST
Re: Teasers - Transformers Titans Return Scourge, Mindwipe, Chromedome, Alpha Trion (1759817)
Posted by No One on January 27th, 2016 @ 7:21am CST
Does anyone else notice the GIANT space in Scourge's gun, that looks like a folded up Titan Master can fit into?
Re: Teasers - Transformers Titans Return Scourge, Mindwipe, Chromedome, Alpha Trion (1759818)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on January 27th, 2016 @ 7:23am CST
Scourge might be good. Always liked his general design yet no official figurs have ever done him justice. Mindwipe doesn't but then G1 Mindwipe always looked like a bunch of cubes with bat wings slapped on the back (much prefer the RotF Mindwipe and his unofficial bat mode though wish I could change the hands on it)
Re: Teasers - Transformers Titans Return Scourge, Mindwipe, Chromedome, Alpha Trion (1759819)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on January 27th, 2016 @ 7:28am CST
Tyberion wrote:Image

'Kneedpads' should be white/grey but otherise I'd be quite happy with this colour scheme. Always wanted me a decent 'Marvel UK' Galvatron as he was by far my fave version(s) of the character and that toy coloured like that would be the best so far. Still not keen on the helmet or stomach but eh, these things are never perfect. Though hollow forearms are somewhat unforgivable especially on a Voyager, at least put a couple of flaps on hinges to cover it up...
Re: Teasers - Transformers Titans Return Scourge, Mindwipe, Chromedome, Alpha Trion (1759820)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on January 27th, 2016 @ 7:29am CST
**Gigity!!!*** More Headmasters!!!
Re: Teasers - Transformers Titans Return Scourge, Mindwipe, Chromedome, Alpha Trion (1759822)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 27th, 2016 @ 7:33am CST
Rated X wrote:Its a shame they screwed the scale and made the real headmasters deluxe. They set a standard with brainstorm and then flip flopped. And im sure scourge will be huge and turn into a stupid base like blaster. Im only semi excited about these. Ill buy them, but hasbro came late to the party. Fansproject satisfied my Headmaster cravings and continues to do so. And Im good with generations scourge. While I welcome a proper alt mode, making him a headmaster and possibly upsizing him to "kiddie fun size" kills it for me. Alpha Trion might be interesting providing the mold was meant to be for him and not a retool. My guess is the will try to mimic the transforming 3rd party alpha trion which I am very happy with.

Actually scourge looks like he's a deluxe, especially when you compare him to the picture of mindwipe also hasbro can set any scale they want, it's the fans who can decide what scale they want to collect.
Re: Teasers - Transformers Titans Return Scourge, Mindwipe, Chromedome, Alpha Trion (1759823)
Posted by Microraptor on January 27th, 2016 @ 7:36am CST
Too...much...awesome...can't...comprehend... :BOOM:
Re: Teasers - Transformers Titans Return Scourge, Mindwipe, Chromedome, Alpha Trion (1759825)
Posted by Agamemnon on January 27th, 2016 @ 7:47am CST
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Scourge might be good. Always liked his general design yet no official figurs have ever done him justice.

I don't know. I thought Titanium Scourge was a pretty awesome take on the character, and maybe the best of the Titanium line...

But, yes, I am liking TR scourge. I wonder how he will look next tot he Titaniums... :-?
Re: Teasers - Transformers Titans Return Scourge, Mindwipe, Chromedome, Alpha Trion (1759826)
Posted by fenrir72 on January 27th, 2016 @ 7:52am CST
ZeroWolf wrote:

Yeah. Not all fans are OCD with scale. Btw X, how are you sure with the scale in the first place. And again with the 3rd party rant............. 8-}
Re: Teasers - Transformers Titans Return Scourge, Mindwipe, Chromedome, Alpha Trion (1759830)
Posted by shajaki on January 27th, 2016 @ 8:11am CST
Very promising....

I'm underwhelmed by Scourge though. Accurate space boat thingy sure, but the bot mode looks bland and the Generations version has a nicer set of wings. Still, it's too early to judge.
Re: Teasers - Transformers Titans Return Scourge, Mindwipe, Chromedome, Alpha Trion (1759831)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on January 27th, 2016 @ 8:14am CST
I gotta say that I'm really liking that Scourge, even with the Headmaster gimmick. Although I really wish they had made a Combiner Wars limb out of the guy.

Also really hoping they'll make a new mould Squeezeplay. He's one of the very few Headmasters I had as a kid.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Pounce and Wingspan Incomplete Transformers G1 Hasbro 1987 Vintage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise WFC-E13 SLITHERFANG Battle Masters NEW" on EBAY
Buy "2x Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Rung Slitherfang Battle Masters Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Rung & Slitherfang Battle Masters Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Earthrise Decepticon Airwave Deluxe Class War for Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Ectotron" on EBAY
Buy "Super7 Hasbro The Transformers Autobots Bumblebee Reaction Action Figure" on EBAY