Titans Return Brawn and Roadburn / Chase Up for Pre-Order at BBTS

Titans Return Brawn and Roadburn / Chase Up for Pre-Order at BBTS

Saturday, April 1st, 2017 1:01pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 24,513

Big Bad Toy Store has just let us know that the Titans Return Wave 4 Legends class figures Brawn and Roadburn/Chase are now up for Pre-Order! Brawn is an all new mold while Roadburn is a slight retool of legends Bumblebee. These 2 figures can be purchased for $21.99 as a pair or for $79.99 in a case of 8 along with a re-run of Bumblebee. Head on over and pre-order yours today!

This all new wave in the Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends line up includes Roadburn, Brawn and Bumblebee. Each figure transforms from robot to vehicle mode and features an opening canopy on a cockpit that fits any Titan Master figure, and Brawn's roof can detach to become a shield for his robot mode. These figures are in a case of 8 for $79.99 or get the set of Brawn and Roadburn for $21.99

Credit(s): Big Bad Toy Store

This article was last modified on Wednesday, April 12th, 2017 9:34am CDT

Re: Titans Return Brawn and Roadburn / Chase Up for Pre-Order at BBTS (1870964)
Posted by kurthy on April 1st, 2017 @ 3:52pm CDT
So wave 4 is Brawn, Roadborn, and restocking of bumblebee?
Re: Titans Return Brawn and Roadburn / Chase Up for Pre-Order at BBTS (1870965)
Posted by Kurona on April 1st, 2017 @ 3:53pm CDT
kurthy wrote:So wave 4 is Brawn, Roadborn, and restocking of bumblebee?

Yup! Kids love Bumblebee so much you can viably shove him into a wave with his new-head redeco!
Re: Titans Return Brawn and Roadburn / Chase Up for Pre-Order at BBTS (1870966)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 1st, 2017 @ 4:00pm CDT
Kurona wrote:
kurthy wrote:So wave 4 is Brawn, Roadborn, and restocking of bumblebee?

I'd say that's quite unusual, but apparently new heads/parts count as a different figure. I mean, didn't RiD have Blizzard Strike and Power Surge Optimus Prime in the same case at one point?
Re: Titans Return Brawn and Roadburn / Chase Up for Pre-Order at BBTS (1870975)
Posted by Kurona on April 1st, 2017 @ 4:35pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Kurona wrote:
kurthy wrote:So wave 4 is Brawn, Roadborn, and restocking of bumblebee?

If they did, I think that's just the same case as 'Bee here - kids friggin' love Prime, they don't care that two of the same mold are on the shelf at the same time; they care that they can get two Optimus Primes
Re: Titans Return Brawn and Roadburn / Chase Up for Pre-Order at BBTS (1870981)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on April 1st, 2017 @ 5:50pm CDT
Wolfwire Weirdwire Wolfwolf Weirdwolf gets a lot better once you accept that he can't always have his feet perfectly planted on the ground...... *twitch*
20170401_183134.jpg

20170401_184813.jpg

20170330_193159.jpg

Also, Rewind and Chromedome (do they have a couple name?) pic of the day. I enjoy these two way too much.
20170401_175339.jpg
Re: Titans Return Brawn and Roadburn / Chase Up for Pre-Order at BBTS (1870997)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on April 1st, 2017 @ 8:10pm CDT
whos more likely to get a figure in a boxset, g2 megatron or flywheels
Re: Titans Return Brawn and Roadburn / Chase Up for Pre-Order at BBTS (1870999)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 1st, 2017 @ 8:29pm CDT
Bumblebee21 wrote:whos more likely to get a figure in a boxset, g2 megatron or flywheels

Unless head molds get switched around between figures, I'd say G2 Megatron. Either that or a Blitzwing based on his Platinum release:

Transformers Platinum Edition Blitzwing Gallery

Or maybe even Overcharge:

Transformers e-Hobby Exclusives Overcharge Gallery

Re: Titans Return Brawn and Roadburn / Chase Up for Pre-Order at BBTS (1871011)
Posted by kurthy on April 1st, 2017 @ 9:13pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Kurona wrote:
kurthy wrote:So wave 4 is Brawn, Roadborn, and restocking of bumblebee?

My 8 year old mind could barely contemplate the existence of regular OP and powermaster OP. Once I had PMOP, I didn't care that I never got regular OP (yet, I've gotten a few since...).
Re: Titans Return Brawn and Roadburn / Chase Up for Pre-Order at BBTS (1871019)
Posted by william-james88 on April 1st, 2017 @ 9:38pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:The Velocitron has 2 retools (Rodimus and Nautica), 1 pretool I'm assuming (Quickswitch) and a redeco (Prime), while the Cybertron one has 2 retools (Thunderwing and Metalhawk?), 1 pretool (Tidal Wave) and 1 redeco (Prime) as well. I think we can expect the same for the other 2.

Just wondering, how can you tell what is a retool and what is a pretool? Wasnt this whole line designed all at once?
And for nsutica, you only consider the new tooling to be the face right? Because the fans are more like new accesories here, just like the new accessories platinum perceptor had, and that wasnt considered new tooling.
Re: Titans Return Brawn and Roadburn / Chase Up for Pre-Order at BBTS (1871023)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 1st, 2017 @ 10:06pm CDT

I'd say Flywheels. He was rumored and the mold would work for him
Re: Titans Return Brawn and Roadburn / Chase Up for Pre-Order at BBTS (1871025)
Posted by Kurona on April 1st, 2017 @ 10:08pm CDT

I'd say Flywheels. He was rumored and the mold would work for him

Didn't that rumour turn out to be a Wave 4 Titan Master re-release?
Re: Titans Return Brawn and Roadburn / Chase Up for Pre-Order at BBTS (1871026)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 1st, 2017 @ 10:09pm CDT

I'd say Flywheels. He was rumored and the mold would work for him

Didn't that rumour turn out to be a Wave 4 Titan Master re-release?

That guy is technically called Skytread, and maybe the Boxset will actually use flywheels
Re: Titans Return Brawn and Roadburn / Chase Up for Pre-Order at BBTS (1871029)
Posted by Kurona on April 1st, 2017 @ 10:13pm CDT

I'd say Flywheels. He was rumored and the mold would work for him

Didn't that rumour turn out to be a Wave 4 Titan Master re-release?

Except Nightbeat suffered the same fate... and weren't there other figures on rumour lists that showed their normal names but when the toy came out they had a different name? We certainly didn't know from the rumour lists that the Autobot Clone would be renamed 'Fastcrash', for instance.

I dunno, not saying it's impossible; but I'm not quite betting on it. Especially when they might figure a G2 Megatron would match Velocitron's G2 Optimus. And the fact that, well, it's friggin' Megatron.
Re: Titans Return Brawn and Roadburn / Chase Up for Pre-Order at BBTS (1871030)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 1st, 2017 @ 10:14pm CDT

I'd say Flywheels. He was rumored and the mold would work for him

Didn't that rumour turn out to be a Wave 4 Titan Master re-release?

Yeah but I am really pulling for Flywheels. He needs a new figure, not another Megatron.
Re: Titans Return Brawn and Roadburn / Chase Up for Pre-Order at BBTS (1871031)
Posted by Qwan on April 1st, 2017 @ 10:15pm CDT

I'd say Flywheels. He was rumored and the mold would work for him

But on the other hand, G2 Megatron would fit better thematically with Laser Prime (to whatever extent they're trying to tie any box-set figures together, which doesn't seem to be much). I mean it was kind of easy to predict a G2 repaint of mass-retail TR Optimus, since his robot mode had a lot of those visual cues plus his alt-mode of a tanker truck was so distinctly G2.

Re: Titans Return Brawn and Roadburn / Chase Up for Pre-Order at BBTS (1871033)
Posted by Kurona on April 1st, 2017 @ 10:16pm CDT

I'd say Flywheels. He was rumored and the mold would work for him

Didn't that rumour turn out to be a Wave 4 Titan Master re-release?

Perhaps, perhaps... but I'd certainly hope he gets a new figure in the form of an actual Duocon, rather than using a body that two characters already use extremely well ;)
Re: Titans Return Brawn and Roadburn / Chase Up for Pre-Order at BBTS (1871034)
Posted by Kurona on April 1st, 2017 @ 10:18pm CDT
Qwan wrote:But what about TR Megatron? Aside from the lack of shoulder-cannon (can the TR toy do that though? I think I remember people saying it can) and the different chest, the robot modes look pretty similar - not as much as TR/G2 Optimus, but look at those lower legs and feet! Plus we have to remember that as common a tank is as an alt-mode for Megatron, his G2 toy was the one that originated that too! I'd say there's pretty good evidence either way, but I'd kind of prefer a Flywheels from Blitzwing just for some extra character variety in my collection.

There is a port on each of Megatron/Blitzwing's shoulders that... certainly did seem odd when I got it rather than some random extra play value. Maybe that's evidence of planning ahead for G2 come to think of it, especially when the G2 figure had a shoulder cannon but not an arm cannon. Hmm... :-?
Re: Titans Return Brawn and Roadburn / Chase Up for Pre-Order at BBTS (1871035)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 1st, 2017 @ 10:19pm CDT

I'd say Flywheels. He was rumored and the mold would work for him

Didn't that rumour turn out to be a Wave 4 Titan Master re-release?

While I would prefer that, I also do not want a G2 Megatron. I am already thinking about selling off Quickswitch, Tidal Wave, and Pounce. I don't want to add another character to that list
Re: Titans Return Brawn and Roadburn / Chase Up for Pre-Order at BBTS (1871036)
Posted by Kurona on April 1st, 2017 @ 10:25pm CDT

I'd say Flywheels. He was rumored and the mold would work for him

Didn't that rumour turn out to be a Wave 4 Titan Master re-release?

I admire your optimism, though I can almost guarantee you that with the sets being almost purely repaints and minor retools; you may be adding to that list quite a bit... let's just cross our fingers they've got some good stuff planned.
Re: Titans Return Brawn and Roadburn / Chase Up for Pre-Order at BBTS (1871040)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 1st, 2017 @ 11:10pm CDT
Kurona wrote:kids friggin' love Prime, they don't care that two of the same mold are on the shelf at the same time; they care that they can get two Optimus Primes

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Transformers Platinum Edition Blitzwing Gallery
Ooh, Fever Dream would be a nice choice, yes.

Would also be nice if we could get Astrotrain redecoed as Star Dasher too.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Kit & Parts By Hasbro Ultimate Class E1:01 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Deluxe Lot. Crosshairs and Drift" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Loyal Subjects Optimus Prime Action Figure Funko Pop Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Shrapnel insecticon in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 ramjet Seeker 2/16 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Sideswipe Autobot 84 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Transformers Series 2 Thrust Seeker 2/16 in box- opened bag" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Construct-Bots Optimus Prime Vs. Megatron Construction Set" on EBAY