Wednesday, July 9th, 2014 10:19pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 15,766

For those of you eagerly awaiting each shipment of Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0. Images of the 7th mystery figure have popped up on Facebook. The figure is revealed to be one that was guessed correctly by many fans. Look after the spoiler space for the reveal of the 7th mystery figure.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

P

A

C

E

Just click on the following links to see the images.

As many have guessed, according to these images it looks like the SS2.0 mystery figure is none other than Eject.

Credit(s): Cybertron Cafe Facebook

This article was last modified on Wednesday, July 9th, 2014 10:53pm CDT

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Mystery 7th Figure Images Surface (1589270)
Posted by megatronus on July 9th, 2014 @ 10:30pm CDT
Annnnnnnnd it's been removed?
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Mystery 7th Figure Images Surface (1589273)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on July 9th, 2014 @ 10:33pm CDT
megatronus wrote:Annnnnnnnd it's been removed?

Link works for me
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Mystery 7th Figure Images Surface (1589274)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on July 9th, 2014 @ 10:33pm CDT
i guess this makes the most sense. Repainting it into Rosanna without Eject first would not count as meeting us all the way in the minds of most fans.

Pic got taken down mighty fast though, so no scrutinizing it to make sure it's legit...

...Yeah, both links just tell me the content is currently unavailable.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Mystery 7th Figure Images Surface (1589275)
Posted by Rated X on July 9th, 2014 @ 10:34pm CDT
The link has been removed. Somebody please post the original source. I don't see a point of referring to this as a "spoiler". It's a freakin toy, not a movie or cartoon.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Mystery 7th Figure Images Surface (1589276)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on July 9th, 2014 @ 10:42pm CDT
I fixed the news story so you can see the images via the new links.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Mystery 7th Figure Images Surface (1589277)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on July 9th, 2014 @ 10:46pm CDT
I prefer Counterpunch's idea of redwing this year, and Eject next year Image
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Mystery 7th Figure Images Surface (1589282)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on July 9th, 2014 @ 11:03pm CDT
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Mystery 7th Figure Images Surface (1589284)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on July 9th, 2014 @ 11:07pm CDT
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:LOST Cybertronian, why did you call this a spoiler? It's not spoiling anything. Like what Rated X said, this is not the ending of a cartoon or movie. If Hasbro are designing a new Optimus Prime toy, that'll be considered as a spoiler? :???:

As this is supposed to be a mystery figure whose identity is supposed to be unknown until the 6th figure ships...some people like to be surprised in the mail.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Mystery 7th Figure Images Surface (1589362)
Posted by Tigertrack on July 10th, 2014 @ 7:46am CDT
Please give LostC a break. This is how the club wishes stories like this with subscription figures reveals to be handled. For those that want surprise, they want them to have the option. And this figure, while there were many sensible options, had not been determined.

The GI Joe SS reveals are treated this way as well... And that's when any new SS figure has first begun shipping, let alone for the extra freebie figure.

This figure is no surprise to most, once they know what it is...but still.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Mystery 7th Figure Images Surface (1589373)
Posted by joevill on July 10th, 2014 @ 8:13am CDT
Who'd to know :-P
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Mystery 7th Figure Images Surface (1589380)
Posted by Optimizzy on July 10th, 2014 @ 8:23am CDT
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Mystery 7th Figure Images Surface (1589383)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 10th, 2014 @ 8:28am CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:The figure is revealed to be one that was guessed correctly by many fans.
Deceiver! That's not Solarbot! Image

I jest, of course, but I honestly would have preferred Solarbot. ;)
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Mystery 7th Figure Images Surface (1589386)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on July 10th, 2014 @ 8:33am CDT
Optimizzy wrote:This was probably the best SSC set I've seen. Next year wont be nearly as good. Man...I was a fool not to get it :P

I'm the opposite. There's a lot more I'm interested in from 3.0 than from 2.0.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Mystery 7th Figure Images Surface (1589403)
Posted by philswitch engage on July 10th, 2014 @ 9:06am CDT
well this guy will go right up on e-bay.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Mystery 7th Figure Images Surface (1589411)
Posted by megatronus on July 10th, 2014 @ 9:22am CDT
Midnight_Fox wrote:

I'm the opposite. There's a lot more I'm interested in from 3.0 than from 2.0.

That... is surprising.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Mystery 7th Figure Images Surface (1589414)
Posted by philswitch engage on July 10th, 2014 @ 9:30am CDT
megatronus wrote:
Midnight_Fox wrote:

I'm the opposite. There's a lot more I'm interested in from 3.0 than from 2.0.

That... it surprising.

I have little to no interest in 3.0. 2 more figures on that seeker mold and another figure on the IDW bumble bee/goldfire/nightbeat mold create no interest for me.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Mystery 7th Figure Images Surface (1589415)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 10th, 2014 @ 9:31am CDT
megatronus wrote:
Midnight_Fox wrote:

I'm the opposite. There's a lot more I'm interested in from 3.0 than from 2.0.

That... it surprising.
I can see the appeal of Krok for his Action Master homage, and people seem to like getting more Seekers. And Tarantulas is a popular character, despite the mold choice being a bit questionable. So it really only looks like Zap and Serpent O.R. might be the least-appealing ones to the masses.

Though, for me personally, Serpent O.R. is the one I'm looking forward to the most since I loved the Devil's Due TF/G.I. Joe crossovers and the one Serpent O.R. appeared in was my favorite. And, holy cow! The SON OF MEGATRON is getting a toy!!! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Mystery 7th Figure Images Surface (1589419)
Posted by megatronus on July 10th, 2014 @ 9:39am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
megatronus wrote:
Midnight_Fox wrote:

I'm the opposite. There's a lot more I'm interested in from 3.0 than from 2.0.

That... it surprising.

I'm not as well versed in the fiction - which one/mold is Megatron's son?

The choices just seem a tad more obscure this time around, which is fine for some, but doesn't do much for me. I was very much ambivalent to their choices at first, especially more Seekers & Tarantulas, but I have warmed up to the other 3. If I do decide to subscribe this time around, I'll probably just sell the Seekers and keep the other 4, because they do look nice, even if, as you said Sabrblade, the choice of mold for Tarantulas is questionable. At least he comes with 2, count em 2, spiders.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Mystery 7th Figure Images Surface (1589425)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on July 10th, 2014 @ 9:48am CDT
I want Nacelle, Krok, and SerpentOR.

I really only wanted Treadshot from 2.0 and a little want for Barricade. I've already got a good Chromedome and Rewind and I couldn't care less for the rest of the figures.

Hell, the club could give us a Sub Service of nothing but Seekers and Con Actionmasters and I'd buy them all.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Mystery 7th Figure Images Surface (1589428)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 10th, 2014 @ 9:56am CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

I just had to :lol:

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Kre-O 30662 Ratchet new sealed hasbro unopened 187 pieces" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O TRANSFORMERS LOT IRONHIDE & MEGATRON KREON BATTLE CHANGER SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Autobot Ratchet Deluxe Action Figure " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS SALVAGE, Griffin Rock Construction Team Flip Racer 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Battle In Moon Light Cyberverse Optimus Prime Trailer Part" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bulkhead Takara Tomy MISB MINT" on EBAY