Transformers Generations Legends Swerve with Flanker & Cosmos with Payload Available at Canadian Retail

Transformers Generations Legends Swerve with Flanker & Cosmos with Payload Available at Canadian Retail

Monday, March 3rd, 2014 9:24pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 19,183

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Great news our Canadian readers, the eagerly awaited Transformers Generations Legends Wave featuring Cosmos with Payload and Swerve with Flanker is available at retail. Our Facebook follower Jan Christophersen let us know that webslinger86 found the pair at a Canadian Wal-Mart. Happy hunting!

Image courtesy of webslinger86
Transformers News: Re: Cosmos and Swerve Found at Canadian Toys R Us and Walmart Retail

Credit(s): Jan Christophersen and webslinger86


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers Generations Legends Swerve with Flanker & Cosmos with Payload Available at Canadian Retail (1554818)
Posted by XDMan on March 3rd, 2014 @ 10:12pm CST
Yet no Legends figures in my area. Sad. :-(
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Swerve with Flanker & Cosmos with Payload Available at Canadian Retail (1554832)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 3rd, 2014 @ 11:01pm CST
It's fine that they are coming out. However, WHERE'S STARSCREAM AND MEGATRON?!
I only saw Optimus and Bee so far, no matter the retailer.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Swerve with Flanker & Cosmos with Payload Available at Canadian Retail (1554852)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 4th, 2014 @ 12:42am CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:It's fine that they are coming out. However, WHERE'S STARSCREAM AND MEGATRON?!
Pegwarming at my non-Walmart stores.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Swerve with Flanker & Cosmos with Payload Available at Canadian Retail (1554871)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on March 4th, 2014 @ 6:03am CST
about time! so its only a matter time until i find these at target and cancel my pre order at bbts
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Swerve with Flanker & Cosmos with Payload Available at Canadian Retail (1554886)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on March 4th, 2014 @ 9:03am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:It's fine that they are coming out. However, WHERE'S STARSCREAM AND MEGATRON?!
Pegwarming at my non-Walmart stores.



Got some at a couple of Targets down here..
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Swerve with Flanker & Cosmos with Payload Available at Canadian Retail (1554891)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 4th, 2014 @ 9:54am CST
Primeultimus wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:Wow, totally super cancelled like you said. >:oP


I never said they were cancelled for Canada. I said they were cancelled at USA Retail.


Except TRU, HTS.com, BBTS, and all discount retailers don't count as "USA Retail", right?

:HEADHURTS: 8-}
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Swerve with Flanker & Cosmos with Payload Available at Canadian Retail (1554893)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on March 4th, 2014 @ 10:06am CST
bigbadtoystore has them for pre order. they are coming to the US. someone at toy fair asked a hasbro rep. and they said not enough were made and that they are NOT CANCELED.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Swerve with Flanker & Cosmos with Payload Available at Canadian Retail (1555006)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 4th, 2014 @ 5:35pm CST
Cyber Bishop wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:It's fine that they are coming out. However, WHERE'S STARSCREAM AND MEGATRON?!
Pegwarming at my non-Walmart stores.



Got some at a couple of Targets down here..


I only have a Walmart, a Target, and a TrU in my area. Only thing they have are Optimus, Bumblebee, and the FoC Data Disks.

Sheesh...
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Swerve with Flanker & Cosmos with Payload Available at Canadian Retail (1555186)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on March 5th, 2014 @ 7:45am CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Cyber Bishop wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:It's fine that they are coming out. However, WHERE'S STARSCREAM AND MEGATRON?!
Pegwarming at my non-Walmart stores.



Got some at a couple of Targets down here..


I only have a Walmart, a Target, and a TrU in my area. Only thing they have are Optimus, Bumblebee, and the FoC Data Disks.

Sheesh...



If I can figure out shipping I could nab them for you and you pay cost plus shipping for them?
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Swerve with Flanker & Cosmos with Payload Available at Canadian Retail (1555299)
Posted by Primeultimus on March 5th, 2014 @ 2:43pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:It's fine that they are coming out. However, WHERE'S STARSCREAM AND MEGATRON?!
I only saw Optimus and Bee so far, no matter the retailer.


Try Big Lots I have seen them there.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Swerve with Flanker & Cosmos with Payload Available at Canadian Retail (1555320)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 5th, 2014 @ 3:32pm CST
Primeultimus wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:It's fine that they are coming out. However, WHERE'S STARSCREAM AND MEGATRON?!
I only saw Optimus and Bee so far, no matter the retailer.


Try Big Lots I have seen them there.


They still have Big Lots in Canada? I thought they all closed.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Swerve with Flanker & Cosmos with Payload Available at Canadian Retail (1555322)
Posted by Primeultimus on March 5th, 2014 @ 3:45pm CST
GuyIncognito wrote:
Primeultimus wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:It's fine that they are coming out. However, WHERE'S STARSCREAM AND MEGATRON?!
I only saw Optimus and Bee so far, no matter the retailer.


Try Big Lots I have seen them there.


They still have Big Lots in Canada? I thought they all closed.


I did not know that. Weird Canada did not get Megatron and Starsceam.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Swerve with Flanker & Cosmos with Payload Available at Canadian Retail (1555324)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 5th, 2014 @ 4:15pm CST
Cyber Bishop wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Cyber Bishop wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:It's fine that they are coming out. However, WHERE'S STARSCREAM AND MEGATRON?!
Pegwarming at my non-Walmart stores.



Got some at a couple of Targets down here..


I only have a Walmart, a Target, and a TrU in my area. Only thing they have are Optimus, Bumblebee, and the FoC Data Disks.

Sheesh...



If I can figure out shipping I could nab them for you and you pay cost plus shipping for them?


That would be really nice. I know TFs are cheaper in the USA so it will soak up the shipping cost a bit. PM'ing.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
Twincast / Podcast #275:
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Viper Legends Figure MOSC New!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Legends Class Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE SIDESWIPE, Beeside Combiner 2017." on EBAY