Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Fully Revealed

Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Fully Revealed

Wednesday, June 9th, 2010 1:50pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 35,533

When The Hub was first introduced to us, only Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee's upper proportions were revealed. Thanks to Hisstank member gunslingercbr, we get to see the fully figured Bumblebee, along with other characters of Hasbro's property. The pictures were taken at Hasbro's Booth at the Licensing Expo. Check it out below.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers: Prime news on the net!

Credit(s): Hisstank

Re: Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Fully Revealed (1084203)
Posted by Mkall on June 9th, 2010 @ 1:57pm CDT
Can't say I'm too thrilled at the overall look but I'll keep an open mind, after all despite the art style, Animated pleased many fans.
Re: Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Fully Revealed (1084204)
Posted by Varia31 on June 9th, 2010 @ 1:57pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Fully Revealed (1084205)
Posted by Editor on June 9th, 2010 @ 2:01pm CDT
Varia31 wrote:Hm, pretty cool. :) And what's this? Snake Eyes?! New G.I.Joe series perhaps? :shock:

Yep, G.I.Joe Renegades was announced a few weeks ago about the same time as TF: Prime
Re: Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Fully Revealed (1084209)
Posted by Requiem Prime on June 9th, 2010 @ 2:08pm CDT
Not bad. Vaguely movie-esque, but cleaned up with smooth shapes and unique in it's own right. Sorta like the face lift they gave G1 in Ongoing, but with a less ugly face. I'd like to see where this goes with other characters. They can only pull the "face plate" so many times.
Re: Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Fully Revealed (1084215)
Posted by Varia31 on June 9th, 2010 @ 2:20pm CDT
Editor wrote:

Hmm, interesting. I wonder what the premise will be, especially with a name like "Renegades". Rogue G.I.Joe operatives perhaps? I wonder who would voice Cobra Commander (assuming he's in the show)? Would be great if it was Charlie Adler, I love his Cobra Commander/Starscream voice! :D
Re: Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Fully Revealed (1084217)
Posted by Forgotten on June 9th, 2010 @ 2:22pm CDT
When I look at that Bumblebutt I just feel like the designers smoked a lot of pot, watched the TransFormers live action movies, the entire run of Animated & Gurren Lagann and decided to rip 'em all of. Just my view.
Re: Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Fully Revealed (1084219)
Posted by sabrigami on June 9th, 2010 @ 2:30pm CDT
I actually really like the design. It takes all the cooler features of the movie bots but gets rid of all the bug like features. I'm looking forward to seeing more.
Re: Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Fully Revealed (1084220)
Posted by BattleRoller23 on June 9th, 2010 @ 2:31pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Fully Revealed (1084223)
Posted by Zeds on June 9th, 2010 @ 2:33pm CDT
BattleRoller23 wrote:I have no idea if the Gi Joe series will be any good, but Snake Eyes looks like sh*t.

Snake Eyes looks like he needs to hit the gym.
Re: Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Fully Revealed (1084225)
Posted by allspark99 on June 9th, 2010 @ 2:37pm CDT
i do think that the design of bb looks good, but i'm a bit on the fence here. but i am willing to give it a chance. plus snake eyes looks like he's from the spectacular spiderman cartooon, and oh my god a living truck! kill it before it kills us all, and kenny.
Re: Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Fully Revealed (1084226)
Posted by Editor on June 9th, 2010 @ 2:40pm CDT
Varia31 wrote:

Think of the Paris Op in ROC. Let go from Government control, on the run while still going after Cobra.
Re: Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Fully Revealed (1084227)
Posted by VYPER ALPHA on June 9th, 2010 @ 2:42pm CDT
I am not impressed At all I feel like i am being alienated on two fronts, both transformers and JOES suck... Ugh I was hoping it would be G1 feeling oh well. It looks like most of my transformers purchase will be perfect effect and fans project in the future... it is real depressing now that i think about it. :BOOM:
Re: Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Fully Revealed (1084230)
Posted by Varia31 on June 9th, 2010 @ 3:05pm CDT
Editor wrote:
Varia31 wrote:

Ah, okay. Thanks for the insight there. That part after Ripcord took out the missile and landed in front of the White House only to be arrested again made me laugh. :lol:
Re: Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Fully Revealed (1084232)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 9th, 2010 @ 3:08pm CDT
Bumblebee looks interesting kinda digg the design.

I think Snakeeyes looks like a teen, kinda makes sense. I'm looking forward to this series.
Re: Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Fully Revealed (1084233)
Posted by Torneira on June 9th, 2010 @ 3:10pm CDT
Looks like they are using almost the same artwork for Snake Eyes as in Animated. Animated GI Joe perhaps.
Oh well, I'm glad I'm not too fond of how these Transformers looks of that series.
I guess 3rd companies understand us G1 fans better. Saving my money to spend on them rather than Hasbro.
I'd only wish Takara-Tomy would hurry up with the Masterpiece releases. It seems that it is taking forever, especially because of the last 2 repaints MP's. I want MP Soundwave bad after I purchased the audio player version (if they decide to produce him).
Re: Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Fully Revealed (1084234)
Posted by Editor on June 9th, 2010 @ 3:16pm CDT
Why the talk of 3rd party companies in this thread?

Of course those guys make stuff for fans, it's their whole point.

This show is to tie in with Hasbro and we know their bit is to sell toys to kids not collectors. We don't half to like it, or support it, but if kids (and/or their parents) buy the associated toyline then Hasbro is justified in doing what they want. They own the franchise, not fans after all.
Re: Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Fully Revealed (1084235)
Posted by JBPrime on June 9th, 2010 @ 3:16pm CDT
Ooooh! A new doggy cartoon!
Re: Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Fully Revealed (1084239)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 9th, 2010 @ 3:21pm CDT
My eyes!!! My eyes!!! :shock: :BOOM: Naw, it just looks way too much like movie Bumblebee. The art looks stupid (more stupid than when I first saw Animated.) But like Animated, I hope it turns out to be THE best (yeah, I said THE) Tf show ever. It also looks kind of like theyre gonna be focusing on the real war this time, it looks like hes over armored or some crap like that.
Re: Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Fully Revealed (1084254)
Posted by craggy on June 9th, 2010 @ 3:54pm CDT
Bumblebee doesn't look that bad considering it's basically the movie design, but Snake Eyes is awesome! Hope the new Joe toon is like Resolute. And some toys coming out in the UK would be nice too, Hasbro.
Re: Transformers: Prime - Bumblebee Fully Revealed (1084258)
Posted by capellamusic on June 9th, 2010 @ 3:59pm CDT
That Bumblebee reminds me a lot the word Protoss :P . Is it just me or does it really look like a Protoss from Starcraft? It always reminds me that when I look at it.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "transformers tfcc tfss 1.0 Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Blackout Cyberverse Legends" on EBAY
Buy "TFCC funpub 2013 Transformers club membership Depthcharge Depth Charge botcon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers  Collectors Club Dion - Sealed Unopened with instructions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Reveal the Shield Deluxe Optimus Prime MOSC" on EBAY