Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show

Transformers News: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show

Sunday, October 16th, 2011 1:09AM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 58,061

With their products Gyro, and Blood already released in the past few months, what's new for third party HeadRobots? Their third variant of their original release Hothead, is Butcher. This turns Universe Onslaught into a Headmaster, and is set for release in Q4 2011. But that's not all, as HeadRobots displayed their DX Drone prototype figure in Victoria tonight, turning HFTD Tomahawk into this deadly, one-eyed Transformer. Check out some of the images below, while the rest will be found in our Events galleries page later tomorrow.

ImageImageImage

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): Blurrz
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1300965)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 16th, 2011 @ 3:00am CDT
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1300967)
Posted by Blurrz on October 16th, 2011 @ 3:01am CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Wow, looks nice! Too bad Tomahawk is the wrong color, I've got no painting skills.

[color=teal]
Huh? This is just a prototype, I'm not sure what colour the DX Drone is going to be, but I'll ask tomorrow. [/color]
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301073)
Posted by prowl123 on October 16th, 2011 @ 11:44am CDT

The final will be black and/or yellow.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301074)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 16th, 2011 @ 11:48am CDT
Blurrz wrote:

[color=teal]

Perhaps he mean Tomahawk is the wrong color to make a Whirl figure.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301149)
Posted by Rated X on October 16th, 2011 @ 2:42pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:

[color=teal]

Tell them to do a version for the DOTM Vortex repaint instead of Tomahawk. A black whirl is kinda silly when a grey version of the mold is available.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301196)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 16th, 2011 @ 4:08pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Blurrz wrote:

[color=teal]

Perhaps he mean Tomahawk is the wrong color to make a Whirl figure.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime First Edition SDCC Optimus Prime New MISB - Time Remaining: 14 days 1 hour 41 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Cybertron BUZZSAW RID New w DVD Rare - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 45 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Platinum Edition Year of the Horse Masterpiece Optimus Prime 2014 - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 45 minutes 55 seconds
2012 Hasbro Transformers Generations Classics Powerdive TRU Asia Exclusive NY - Time Remaining: 13 days 47 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Prime First Edition NYCC Bumblebee & Arcee - Time Remaining: 14 days 1 hour 49 minutes 33 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS SILVERBOLT, NEVER OPENED, + AUTOBOT DRIFT & STEELJAW - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 52 minutes 11 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Japan UNITED UN-20 GENERATIONS RUMBLE - Time Remaining: 6 days 12 hours 53 minutes 27 seconds
OPTIMUS PRIME TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION FIRST EDITION LEADER CLASS NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 56 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes