Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show

Transformers News: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show

Sunday, October 16th, 2011 1:09AM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 56,373

With their products Gyro, and Blood already released in the past few months, what's new for third party HeadRobots? Their third variant of their original release Hothead, is Butcher. This turns Universe Onslaught into a Headmaster, and is set for release in Q4 2011. But that's not all, as HeadRobots displayed their DX Drone prototype figure in Victoria tonight, turning HFTD Tomahawk into this deadly, one-eyed Transformer. Check out some of the images below, while the rest will be found in our Events galleries page later tomorrow.

ImageImageImage

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): Blurrz
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1300965)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 16th, 2011 @ 3:00am CDT
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1300967)
Posted by Blurrz on October 16th, 2011 @ 3:01am CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Wow, looks nice! Too bad Tomahawk is the wrong color, I've got no painting skills.

[color=teal]
Huh? This is just a prototype, I'm not sure what colour the DX Drone is going to be, but I'll ask tomorrow. [/color]
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301073)
Posted by prowl123 on October 16th, 2011 @ 11:44am CDT

The final will be black and/or yellow.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301074)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 16th, 2011 @ 11:48am CDT
Blurrz wrote:

[color=teal]

Perhaps he mean Tomahawk is the wrong color to make a Whirl figure.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301149)
Posted by Rated X on October 16th, 2011 @ 2:42pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:

[color=teal]

Tell them to do a version for the DOTM Vortex repaint instead of Tomahawk. A black whirl is kinda silly when a grey version of the mold is available.
Re: Victoria Toy Fair 2011 Coverage - HeadRobots Pre-Show (1301196)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 16th, 2011 @ 4:08pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
Blurrz wrote:

[color=teal]

Perhaps he mean Tomahawk is the wrong color to make a Whirl figure.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Transformers Optimus Prime Combiner Wars Generations 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 52 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers prime beast hunters lazerback test shot prototype - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 55 minutes 14 seconds
2011 Silver Transformers Dark Moon Megatron 1 oz .999 Tuvalu Proof Silver Dollar - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 3 minutes 10 seconds
Takara Transformers Legends Generations LG-40 Astrotrain in USA NOW! - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 5 minutes 9 seconds
SCOURGE TFCC SUBSCRIPTION NEMESIS PRIME OPTIMUS 2013 TFSS Transformers - Time Remaining: 6 days 7 hours 8 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers TFCC Collectors Club Exclusive Armada RAMJET figure MIB - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 8 minutes 46 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE FIGURE KEYCHAIN AUTOBOT TOMY TAKARA VARIANT BUMBLEBEE - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 minutes 10 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Prime Soundwave 30th Generations 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 11 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017