Visit Seibertron.com's 2010 BotCon Party event page on Facebook

Visit Seibertron.com's 2010 BotCon Party event page on Facebook

Friday, June 18th, 2010 7:13am CDT

Categories: Site News, Event News, Site Articles, People News
Posted by: Delicon   Views: 58,831

As we announced here, Seibertron.com is proudly hosting our annual Friday night BotCon party a week from today, on Friday June 25th, starting at 7:30 pm.

We have also set up a Facebook events page which you can find at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seibertro ... 39&index=1 or by clicking here. Be sure to reply and let us know if you can make it! Also, if you haven't done so already, be sure to visit Seibertron.com's offical facebook page and "like" us!

We hope to see all of you in one short week!

Credit(s): Facebook

This article was last modified on Friday, June 18th, 2010 10:21am CDT

Re: Visit Seibertron.com's 2010 BotCon Party event page on Facebook (1087713)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on June 18th, 2010 @ 7:43am CDT
I'll be there.
Re: Visit Seibertron.com's 2010 BotCon Party event page on Facebook (1087736)
Posted by Flux Convoy on June 18th, 2010 @ 8:57am CDT
I'm the fancy lady with the black nails. No really. Oh, and punches will be free for everyone. Keep your crap. Or else you get another. I look forward to punching... er seeing you all there. Maah homies.
:BOT:
::Disclaimer::
I am more likely to hug than punch, especially when alcohol is involved.
Re: Visit Seibertron.com's 2010 BotCon Party event page on Facebook (1087741)
Posted by Prime Evil on June 18th, 2010 @ 9:09am CDT
LiKwid wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:
Geekee1 wrote:Seeing as I will be absent this year, someone needs to drink a fine scotch in my honor.

Don't forget to knock on the wrong hotel room door and yell "It's the police!" on your way to the party.

:-(

'
Any chance of getting a V neck Seibertron shirt made? The epicness would be immense :P

Hmmmm, now I wanna join in on the V-neck goodness. Only got one shirt like that though...I'll be donning that for Sat nights dinner. And yes, it's Down_Shift cut!!
Re: Visit Seibertron.com's 2010 BotCon Party event page on Facebook (1087750)
Posted by Stormer on June 18th, 2010 @ 9:37am CDT
I can't even begin to tell you guys how much I totally regret not being able to go - all the punching, the splashing in the pool, the wet v-necks....no really, I wish I was going! Can't wait to see the pictures, tho. Maybe I can get my act together for next year. Have Fun!!!
Re: Visit Seibertron.com's 2010 BotCon Party event page on Facebook (1087752)
Posted by Delicon on June 18th, 2010 @ 9:44am CDT
Forget the V-necks, since there's a pool there we need Seibertron.com speedos.
Re: Visit Seibertron.com's 2010 BotCon Party event page on Facebook (1087754)
Posted by Pyrostrata on June 18th, 2010 @ 9:46am CDT
Delicon wrote:Forget the V-necks, since there's a pool there we need Seibertron.com speedos.

That idea is horrifying. Absolutely mentally unsettling.
Re: Visit Seibertron.com's 2010 BotCon Party event page on Facebook (1087778)
Posted by It Is Him on June 18th, 2010 @ 11:30am CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:I'll be square.

Fixed. And seconded.
Re: Visit Seibertron.com's 2010 BotCon Party event page on Facebook (1087781)
Posted by It Is Him on June 18th, 2010 @ 11:33am CDT
And just so everyone remembers, bartenders love it when you tip them in robot points. I'm not making this up.
Re: Visit Seibertron.com's 2010 BotCon Party event page on Facebook (1087787)
Posted by Seibertron on June 18th, 2010 @ 11:56am CDT
Pyrostrata wrote:

That idea is horrifying. Absolutely mentally unsettling.

Since he ruined the surprise, I guess I'll show you guys what special item we'll have for sale at the Friday night party.

Re: Visit Seibertron.com's 2010 BotCon Party event page on Facebook (1087808)
Posted by It Is Him on June 18th, 2010 @ 1:16pm CDT
I'll take four!
Re: Visit Seibertron.com's 2010 BotCon Party event page on Facebook (1087810)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 18th, 2010 @ 1:20pm CDT
I like how I don't have to wax my bikini line for either option.

Not that I would wax either.

C (redefining Burly) P
Re: Visit Seibertron.com's 2010 BotCon Party event page on Facebook (1087919)
Posted by Delicon on June 18th, 2010 @ 4:52pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Pyrostrata wrote:

That idea is horrifying. Absolutely mentally unsettling.

Is it me or does Grimlock look like he is smiling?
Re: Visit Seibertron.com's 2010 BotCon Party event page on Facebook (1087959)
Posted by LiKwid on June 18th, 2010 @ 7:36pm CDT
Delicon wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
Pyrostrata wrote:

That idea is horrifying. Absolutely mentally unsettling.

Is it me or does Grimlock look like he is smiling?

If I was on that 2 peice I would be smiling as well LOL =P~

I got both of the shirts for this year..Can't decide If Im gonna Down_shift neck the new ones or a old one...decisions...
Re: Visit Seibertron.com's 2010 BotCon Party event page on Facebook (1088001)
Posted by Pyrostrata on June 18th, 2010 @ 9:45pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Pyrostrata wrote:

That idea is horrifying. Absolutely mentally unsettling.

:shock: MY EYES!! THEY BLEEEED!!!

:lol:
Re: Visit Seibertron.com's 2010 BotCon Party event page on Facebook (1088011)
Posted by Delicon on June 18th, 2010 @ 10:24pm CDT
Pyrostrata wrote: MY EYES!! THEY BLEEEED!!!

Landon told me he's gonna show up wearing his when he meets up with you.
Re: Visit Seibertron.com's 2010 BotCon Party event page on Facebook (1088046)
Posted by Pyrostrata on June 19th, 2010 @ 12:09am CDT
Delicon wrote:
Pyrostrata wrote: MY EYES!! THEY BLEEEED!!!

Landon told me he's gonna show up wearing his when he meets up with you.

LOL! I'd have to laugh. He knows this. :lol:
Re: Visit Seibertron.com's 2010 BotCon Party event page on Facebook (1088183)
Posted by Seibertron on June 19th, 2010 @ 2:51pm CDT
i think wednesday at disney with my family, friday and saturday nights are the parts of next week i'm looking forward to the most. it just feels like an epic week since it's seibertron.com's 10th anniversary on the biggest day of the convention. i couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate. midnight at the friday night party should be like new year's. we should bring those party hats and blowers that you see at the store to celebrate.
Re: Visit Seibertron.com's 2010 BotCon Party event page on Facebook (1088256)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 19th, 2010 @ 7:31pm CDT
Re: Visit Seibertron.com's 2010 BotCon Party event page on Facebook (1088322)
Posted by Savage on June 20th, 2010 @ 2:27am CDT
Counterpunch wrote:For anyone that cares, I'll be arriving anywhere between 30 minutes and an hour early to gather and reserve tables as needed.

Call me (if I'm not standing nearby), and I'll lend a hand.
Re: Visit Seibertron.com's 2010 BotCon Party event page on Facebook (1088363)
Posted by Energon on June 20th, 2010 @ 7:30am CDT
Is the Friday night party also a 10th anniversary party or is it just a meet and greet? Are there any activities planned?

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Trailbreaker Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Unopened Hasbro 1992 Transformers Generation 2 Decepticon Swindle" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Sideswipe Deluxe Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TAKARA TOMY GENERATIONS DECEPTICON OUTCAST MAGNIFICUS From JP TGHB" on EBAY
Buy "2012 Transformers Generations Grimlock Fall of Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS R.E.D. REFORMATTING MEGATRON WALMART EXCLUSIVE IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Masterpiece Grimlock Generation 1 TOYS R US EXCLUSIVE MP-03!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers kingdom war for cybertron Trilogy  Rhinox. New!" on EBAY