Minicons

Discuss the Heavy Metal War game, report bugs, challenge opponents, and talk some smack! Play the Heavy Metal War game here.

Minicons

Postby Mindmaster » Wed May 11, 2011 5:01 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Just wondering; I noticed there's a Minicon bar on the side. How can I gain Minicons and how do I use them? :???:
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6217
News Credits: 170
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Minicons

Postby Name_Violation » Wed May 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
lol, this question pops up every 6 months or so

minicons dont exist. they did once upon a time, but i hear they were all fed to murderplex and went extinct. now a link on the side of the screen sits silently in homage to them, acting as an impromptu gravestone.
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9400
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Minicons

Postby botomb » Wed May 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Motto: "Welcome to my hotel,let me show you to your grave."
Weapon: Railgun
Have you ever thought about making a book N_V? You sound like a great story teller.
When I look back at the posts I made all those years ago, my grammar makes me want to hurl.
botomb
Combiner
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:14 am
Location: HMW missions
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Minicons

Postby Editor » Wed May 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Motto: ""I'm not even supposed to be here today!""
Weapon: Shotgun
Ah our poor lost and lamented minicons.

They were a great concept that didn't quite pan out as planned.
http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar/team_view.php?id=27919
Once I ran an Anime festival with over 6,000 attendees. Now... not so much.
User avatar
Editor
City Commander
Posts: 3567
News Credits: 9
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 1:18 am
Location: Vancouver, Cascadia
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Minicons

Postby Burn » Thu May 12, 2011 1:53 am

Editor wrote:They were a great concept that didn't quite pan out as planned.


Blame the Autobots for not protecting their precious little buddies from the horror that was Murderplex.
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

carytheone wrote:It's kangaroo pinching time :-x
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 26310
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Minicons

Postby Psychout » Fri May 13, 2011 2:34 am

Motto: "This post clearly was meant to offend, and if you are affected by it in any way please close your browser and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously."
Weapon: Black Magic
Name_Violation wrote:lol, this question pops up every 6 months or so

minicons dont exist. they did once upon a time, but i hear they were all fed to murderplex and went extinct. now a link on the side of the screen sits silently in homage to them, acting as an impromptu gravestone.

That's the best explanation yet, good job N_V.

Wonder if Murderplex knows he is immortalised in the history of HMW?
Image
“I like to think that my arrogance, impetuosity,
impatience, selfishness and greed are the qualities
that make me the lovable chap I am.”
Psychout
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9148
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:04 am
Location: Vatican City
Alt Mode: Cassette. The 80s ROCKED
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: Minicons

Postby steve2275 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:22 am

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
i miss the quint missions
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
Gestalt
Posts: 2743
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 6:38 am

Re: Minicons

Postby Burn » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:27 am

i miss you
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

carytheone wrote:It's kangaroo pinching time :-x
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 26310
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Minicons

Postby Shockwave. » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:43 am

Motto: ""Let's hit the road decpticons, We have a planet to destroy!""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
steve2275 wrote:i miss the quint missions

Burn wrote:i miss you


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
I am SHOCKWAVE!!!!!!
User avatar
Shockwave.
Fuzor
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:33 am
Location: In the vast metal planet called Cybertron.
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Minicons

Postby steve2275 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:39 am

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
steve2275 wrote:i miss the quint missions

i assume they wont return?
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
Gestalt
Posts: 2743
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 6:38 am

Re: Minicons

Postby Stormwolf » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:10 am

Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
steve2275 wrote:
steve2275 wrote:i miss the quint missions

i assume they wont return?


Probably not, there's nobody around to implement them.
Image
Stormwolf
Brainmaster
Posts: 1280
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:39 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Minicons

Postby ArmadaPrime » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 am

Weapon: Requiem Blaster
wait so these minicons dont even flipping exist!
and there i was, leveling up my people(albiet slowly) in hope of being able to use one!
p'd off now...
Certified Expert™ in reading wikis to pretend I know more about things than I actually do
User avatar
ArmadaPrime
Brainmaster
Posts: 1429
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:41 am
Location: Berkshire | Birmingham

Re: Minicons

Postby Shockwave. » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:38 pm

Motto: ""Let's hit the road decpticons, We have a planet to destroy!""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
What! I just now came to know that there was a tab somewhere named minicons! I see that it is still kept there to honour them. BTW, I made this shockwave wallpaper. I found the shockwave image somewhere and decided to make it into a wallpaper. So i put the black background, added some symbols and then here you go. I did not wanted to make this a new post and post it there so i thought why not post it where you will often come and see. :CON:

Comments appreceiated. :CON:

500.png
500.png (94.07 KiB) Viewed 1972 times
Image
I am SHOCKWAVE!!!!!!
User avatar
Shockwave.
Fuzor
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:33 am
Location: In the vast metal planet called Cybertron.
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Minicons

Postby ArmadaPrime » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:51 pm

Weapon: Requiem Blaster
Shockwave. wrote:What! I just now came to know that there was a tab somewhere named minicons! I see that it is still kept there to honour them. BTW, I made this shockwave wallpaper. I found the shockwave image somewhere and decided to make it into a wallpaper. So i put the black background, added some symbols and then here you go. I did not wanted to make this a new post and post it there so i thought why not post it where you will often come and see. :CON:

Comments appreceiated. :CON:

500.png

cool
seems a bit grainy but that might just be my PC.
but i'd be careful cos do random things like this in an unrelated place and the people will come a'runnin' sayin' "yous be spammin'!"
(dont worry, im not one of them ;) )
Certified Expert™ in reading wikis to pretend I know more about things than I actually do
User avatar
ArmadaPrime
Brainmaster
Posts: 1429
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:41 am
Location: Berkshire | Birmingham

Re: Minicons

Postby Shockwave. » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:56 pm

Motto: ""Let's hit the road decpticons, We have a planet to destroy!""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
ArmadaPrime wrote:
Shockwave. wrote:What! I just now came to know that there was a tab somewhere named minicons! I see that it is still kept there to honour them. BTW, I made this shockwave wallpaper. I found the shockwave image somewhere and decided to make it into a wallpaper. So i put the black background, added some symbols and then here you go. I did not wanted to make this a new post and post it there so i thought why not post it where you will often come and see. :CON:

Comments appreceiated. :CON:

500.png

cool
seems a bit grainy but that might just be my PC.
but i'd be careful cos do random things like this in an unrelated place and the people will come a'runnin' sayin' "yous be spammin'!"
(dont worry, im not one of them ;) )


No Armada prime, It actually is a little grainy because i reduced its size so i can post it here. I cant post the original wallpaper because its too big and it cant be uploaded here. I want to add it as my signature but i cant. Can anyone help me? I will send you the original wallpaper by E-MAIL.
Image
I am SHOCKWAVE!!!!!!
User avatar
Shockwave.
Fuzor
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:33 am
Location: In the vast metal planet called Cybertron.
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Minicons

Postby Metroplex79 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:10 am

Psychout wrote:
Name_Violation wrote:lol, this question pops up every 6 months or so

minicons dont exist. they did once upon a time, but i hear they were all fed to murderplex and went extinct. now a link on the side of the screen sits silently in homage to them, acting as an impromptu gravestone.

That's the best explanation yet, good job N_V.

Wonder if Murderplex knows he is immortalised in the history of HMW?

Thanks guys. It's great to be remembered. :KREMZEEK:

Great times they were. I wonder if any of those old :BOT: s players were crying after all the Energon they spent for nothing?

Not to mention all the Judges' tenticles that got ripped off, and times I got The Fallen's skid plate to meet the floor. :grin:
User avatar
Metroplex79
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 813
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:43 pm

Re: Minicons

Postby steve2275 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:05 am

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
good times
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
Gestalt
Posts: 2743
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 6:38 am

Re: Minicons

Postby Sustain » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:41 am

Motto: ""It is not enough to win, you must maintain control.""
Weapon: High-Amplification Directional Radiowave Sensor
Spam in the HMW forum? Never.... >:oP
Amalgamated Pretense Join the WAR! Be a HERO!
Image
User avatar
Sustain
Gestalt
Posts: 2709
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:33 pm
Location: Daraknus Decepticon Outpost.
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 2
Rank: 3
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Re: Minicons

Postby Jeep? » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Quint missions, minicons, lvl 10 repair orgies with all, what, four Predacon players? I miss the old game.
Founding member of the RDD
Member of the 100% Strafe Club (Pre-Reset)
Interviewed by Kamijin
Toy reviews: Snapdragon|Octopunch


Image

Omega Sentinel wrote:Man that's the truth. I hate that OS guy.
Jeep?
HMW Moderator
Posts: 3318
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:12 pm
Location: Cursing at ignorant strangers with terrible pronunciation, Sawyers Deli, Fountain Street, Belfast

Re: Minicons

Postby Burn » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Not allowed to remember the old game. The n00bs don't acknowledge it therefore it didn't happen.

Let's just blame Name_Violation.
And Alpha Strike.
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

carytheone wrote:It's kangaroo pinching time :-x
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 26310
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Minicons

Postby Jeep? » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Image

ALPHA STRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!

They have no idea who we're talking about, do they?
Founding member of the RDD
Member of the 100% Strafe Club (Pre-Reset)
Interviewed by Kamijin
Toy reviews: Snapdragon|Octopunch


Image

Omega Sentinel wrote:Man that's the truth. I hate that OS guy.
Jeep?
HMW Moderator
Posts: 3318
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:12 pm
Location: Cursing at ignorant strangers with terrible pronunciation, Sawyers Deli, Fountain Street, Belfast

Re: Minicons

Postby Burn » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:31 pm

No.

But that's what makes it fun.
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

carytheone wrote:It's kangaroo pinching time :-x
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 26310
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Minicons

Postby Jeep? » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:32 pm

You mean after all these years we finally found a use for Alpha Strike?
Founding member of the RDD
Member of the 100% Strafe Club (Pre-Reset)
Interviewed by Kamijin
Toy reviews: Snapdragon|Octopunch


Image

Omega Sentinel wrote:Man that's the truth. I hate that OS guy.
Jeep?
HMW Moderator
Posts: 3318
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:12 pm
Location: Cursing at ignorant strangers with terrible pronunciation, Sawyers Deli, Fountain Street, Belfast

Re: Minicons

Postby Burn » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:37 pm

Only in name.
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

carytheone wrote:It's kangaroo pinching time :-x
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 26310
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Minicons

Postby Name_Violation » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:39 pm

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
Burn wrote:Not allowed to remember the old game. The n00bs don't acknowledge it therefore it didn't happen.

Let's just blame Name_Violation.
And Alpha Strike.

BLAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!
THE PAST IS A LIE!!!!!!!!
WAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGAAAAARRRRRBBBBBLLLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9400
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Next

Return to Heavy Metal War Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #205 - Ship Wrecked
Twincast / Podcast #205:
"Ship Wrecked"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, August 12th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon