This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Valvoline Promotional Campaign with Exclusive Valvotron Figure

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Valvoline Promotional Campaign with Exclusive Valvotron Figure

Postby zodconvoy » Fri May 12, 2017 6:23 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
Primus, I hope it doesn't transform because that soft plastic looks like it would be torn apart in the attempt. Did they use recycled Valvoline bottles?
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander
News Credits: 5
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Valvoline Promotional Campaign with Exclusive Valvotron Figure

Postby kurthy » Fri May 12, 2017 7:21 am

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
All hail, valvotron!
kurthy
Pretender
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby william-james88 » Fri May 12, 2017 7:24 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
zodconvoy wrote:Primus, I hope it doesn't transform because that soft plastic looks like it would be torn apart in the attempt. Did they use recycled Valvoline bottles?

Not only does it not transform but it doesnt even articulate much.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby BumbleDouche » Fri May 12, 2017 8:46 am

Motto: "The right to think & behave stupidly is a privilege too often abused."
Weapon: Tissue Demolecularization Gun
I'm still waiting for Vulvatron ;)
"Megatron is the proof that tyranny is the finest form of government, under the right tyrant."
BumbleDouche
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Fighter Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri May 12, 2017 9:18 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Guess I was right about him being an Action Master. :lol: Even he doesn't transform into a gas canister, he definitely comes in one ;)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Bronzewolf » Fri May 12, 2017 10:21 am

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Guess I was right about him being an Action Master. :lol: Even he doesn't transform into a gas canister, he definitely comes in one ;)

Lol! It's his pretender shell!
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Fri May 12, 2017 10:39 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Guess I was right about him being an Action Master. :lol: Even he doesn't transform into a gas canister, he definitely comes in one ;)

Doesnt that make him more of a pretender then?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri May 12, 2017 10:44 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
william-james88 wrote:

Doesnt that make him more of a pretender then?

More like a Kinder Surprise Egg ;)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Courage: 8

Postby Emerje » Fri May 12, 2017 11:31 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I feel like this'll be a super easy figure to just buy off eBay for cheap. Giving away 5,000 of these as a prize is a pretty ridiculous number on its own, but then to give away more on top of that (probably quite a few more than the initial 5,000 since you can get two) with purchase means there'll be a ton of these out there. Can't imagine they'll all end up with kids and collectors initially, many of these are bound for eBay.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 236
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sat May 13, 2017 3:33 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Ach dammit :( it can't transform

I wouldn't have minded a novelty figure that could transform into a container of oil ;)
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby WreckerJack » Sat May 13, 2017 11:39 am

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
I wanted it till I figured out you can't transform it. Would have been neat if you could transform him into a bottle of valvoline and back. Seems to me this is a toy I'd want to keep in the package, and what is the point of a toy I can't play with? I know there are a lot of NIB collectors but I am not one of them. I like to open my toys, transform them and experience them.
WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Strength: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:01 pm

WreckerJack wrote:I wanted it till I figured out you can't transform it. Would have been neat if you could transform him into a bottle of valvoline and back. Seems to me this is a toy I'd want to keep in the package, and what is the point of a toy I can't play with? I know there are a lot of NIB collectors but I am not one of them. I like to open my toys, transform them and experience them.

Me too, especially Transformers since you need to open the package to experience the conversion, the essence of the toy.

But this isnt a toy you can play with, or pose. Its more of a collectable or like something from a souvenire shop.

william-james88
News Staff

Transformers: The Last Knight Valvotron Figure Promotion Available to Canadians in English and Frenc

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:13 pm

While we thought the US would get all the Valvotron/Valvoline fun, it turns out Canada can join in on it too. They even made a French website to cater to Quebec and all it's language laws. Thats some nice effort. Below are images of what needs to be purchased to be eligible for the free figure (4.73 litres of synthetic oil) along with the 2 websites to go to depending on your language.

Canada English: http://valvoline.promo.eprize.com/valvo ... cale=en_CA

Canada French: http://valvoline.promo.eprize.com/valvo ... cale=fr_CA

william-james88
News Staff

More In-Hand Images of Valvoline Valvotron

Postby WreckerJack » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:02 am

EBay seller sertile has sent us more images of Valvotron from their listing. These pictures help us to see what the figure will look like from every angle. We can also see that this little fella is sporting some pretty cool shades! This figure is from a giveaway done by Valvoline oil.

Also if you are in Canada, a Valvorton giveaway has been made available!

WreckerJack
Godmaster

Postby Rated X » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:14 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Exactly what does he transform into again?
Rated X
Banned
Speed: 2
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Overcracker » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:53 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Rated X wrote:Exactly what does he transform into again?

He doesn't actually transform, but based on the kibble he would transform into one these:

Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby steals_your_goats » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:44 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
Rated X wrote:Exactly what does he transform into again?

Disappointment
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Ravage2031 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:40 pm

Came home Tuesday to find Valvotron waiting for me and was like cool I got one. Came home today and there was another one. Did this happen to anyone else? Maybe they didn't get enough entries?
Ravage2031
Micromaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Va'al » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:56 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Ravage2031 wrote:Came home Tuesday to find Valvotron waiting for me and was like cool I got one. Came home today and there was another one. Did this happen to anyone else? Maybe they didn't get enough entries?

Could you upload some photos and let us know how you entered for the figure? We'd like to make a news post! :D
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Ravage2031 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:34 pm

Didn't get one 3 days in a row. Entered using the 3 × 5 index card. One per household.
Attachments
20170629_192015.jpg
Ravage2031
Micromaster
News Credits: 1

Valvoline Transformers: The Last Knight Valvotron Figure Now Arriving

Postby Va'al » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:07 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
A number of Seibertronians, including Ravage2031 below, have been notifying us about the Valvoline tie-in product for Transformers: The Last Knight - the mighty, non-transforming Valvotron - arriving in the post! The delivery seems fairly erratic though, as there were many ways to apply for one, and multiple appear to show up per household even where the limit was one. Check it out below!

Ravage2031 wrote: Came home Tuesday to find Valvotron waiting for me and was like cool I got one. Came home today and there was another one. Did this happen to anyone else? Maybe they didn't get enough entries?

Didn't get one 3 days in a row. Entered using the 3 × 5 index card. One per household.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby dragons » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:13 pm

Not sure if I want one they don't look that good but I didn't get in on contest to waiting for one for me at home in mail be waiting for review on this guy find out since I won't be getting one in mail
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Exclusive Valvoline Autobot Lunch Box

Postby WreckerJack » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:39 pm

Thanks to a new promotion by Valvoline, you can carry your lunch in style. The lunchbox itself will be soft sided and measure to 9x9x3.5" . This item will run you 10,000 points but luckally the email that went out explains how to acquire those points.

Be the hero of your lunchroom with this limited edition Autobot lunchbox! Want one of your own?

Start earning reward points on Team Valvoline! Read, watch and share content on Team Valvoline to earn points you can redeem for this lunchbox or other awesome rewards!

WreckerJack
Godmaster

Postby Deadput » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:24 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Oh hey we found Va'alvotron's shack base!
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:48 pm

Motto: "Violence isn't the answer, it's the question. The answer is yes."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
looks nice, shame I spent money on megatronia instead,
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Draconian feline
Strength: 9
Speed: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010Y"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #46 IDW Comics 2015 (CA) Griffith (W) Barber"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #41 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Delbo 231222U"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of WINDBLADE #1 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221747 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #12 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210460 12RI (CA) Jones"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of BUMBLEBEE #1 IDW Comics 2022 JUL221658 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220492 14RI (CA) Fortuna"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #18 RE Wondercon Convention Xclsv IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 18RE"
TRANSFORMERS #18 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM287 1B (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 1RIA (CA) Caltsoudas 211118B"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #2 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 2A AUG190762 (CA) Ramondelli"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JAN210499 2B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #19 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON