This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Images Of Hollywood Rides Transformers Bumblebee RC By Jada Toys

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Images Of Hollywood Rides Transformers Bumblebee RC By Jada Toys

Postby WreckerJack » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:51 am

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Jada Toys is going to be releasing a series of RC vehicles called Hollywood Rides. On Jada's instagram page you can see an image of Bumblebee and Optimus prime's vehicle modes pictured with a controller. Bumblebee looks more suited to the movieverse, while Optimus Prime is decked out in his G1 look. The Bumblebee RC car will be in 1:16 scale and the Optimus Prime will be in 1:32 scale. You may recall that Jada has done some pretty sweet die-cast cars in the past including this awesomely detailed model of Optimus Prime and the cast of The Last Knight. Let us know what you think!

WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: New Images Of Hollywood Rides Transformers Bumblebee RC By Jada Toys

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:38 am

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
G1 Prime looks pretty great. Might pick him up if I see him.
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby shajaki » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:16 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Oh, I'll be buying that Prime :x
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Jada Transformers Studio Series Hollywood Rides Diecast cars found in the U.S.A

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:39 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Following on from the first world sighting of Jada's Transformers Studio Series Hollywood Rides toyline, fellow Seiberton user, Scottimus Prime has informed us he has come across Optimus Prime in a Target in Commack, Long Island, New York.

These are non-transforming die-cast vehicles, and features several representations of characters from the Last Knight instalment of the live action movies. These include the likes of Bumblebee, Hot Rod, Crosshairs and Barricade. There is also two versions of Optimus Prime, with one of them bearing a deco similar to his first movie design.

Will you be picking any of these up? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Houstonian Prime » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:00 pm

Motto: ""It's your universe.""
Weapon: High Temperature Arc-Welder Rifle
this is hardly news worthy. these same "figures" have been on Wal-Mart shelves down here in Texas for the last two weeks. because these are just a re-hash from the TLK toy line, nobody bothered reporting. the real story here ought to be whether or not Hot Rod was available in this size, seeing as how it was never released as the Wal-Mart exclusive that it was slated to be. collectors like myself were never able to complete the set. let me know if/when that takes place...
Houstonian Prime
Mini-Con
News Credits: 4
Alt Mode: 1983 Toyota Supra
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

New sighting of Jada Hollywood Rides Transformers Studio Series including 2007 Optimus Prime

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:08 am

Thanks to fellow Seibertronian, Scottimus Prime, we have another confirmed sighting of the Jada Hollywood Rides Transformers Studio Series in the United States. It was spotted at Commack Target in Long Island, New York. These are non-transforming die cast scale vehicles and the ones seen here are a Bumblebee based on his The Last Knight appearance and two different Optimus Prime's. One is the same as in the previous sighting while the other is Optimus as he appeared in the 2007 movie and it's this particular toy that is being seen for the first time. This Peterbilt cab was first seen on the slide showing upcoming cars from Jada, which also includes a G1 Optimus cab that has yet to show up at retail.

Do you plan on picking these up? Let us know in the comments and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all the latest news and reviews.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Octobotimus » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:32 am

Motto: "When Life gives you oranges, you make lemonade!"
Weapon: Solar-Powered Vibro-Cannons
I'm confused why they would slap the studio series label on these , since these aren't even part of the line..
Octobotimus
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Buy from Octobotimus on eBay
Alt Mode: attack helicopter
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:49 am

Octobotimus wrote:I'm confused why they would slap the studio series label on these , since these aren't even part of the line..

I know right? It's a bizarre choice and a mouthful to type out.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby william-james88 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:45 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
ZeroWolf wrote:
Octobotimus wrote:I'm confused why they would slap the studio series label on these , since these aren't even part of the line..

I know right? It's a bizarre choice and a mouthful to type out.

Maybe its because both lines have the exact same mission statement, which is to bring the most accurate version of what we see onscreen to toy form. In this case, it reffers to just the alt modes.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4512
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Series 1 of Transformers Nano Hollywood Rides Released in Canada

Postby william-james88 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:03 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Jada has been making nice collectible die cast cars featuring Transformers movie characters for a while. For the nano line, they are going extra small, the smallest they ever have and series 1 just came out in Canada. It isn't even on Toysrus' database yet (where this set was found), and thus no price could be scanned. This first series features Bumblebee and Optimus as they featured in Transformers the Last Knight along with a 1977 Camaro Bumblebee. We are also supposed to get G1 car models in this line but they have yet to be found in stores. If ever you do find interesting toy sightings that you think are new, you can reach us by clicking here.

And remember that you can share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4512
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby SGMLordMirage » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:13 pm

Motto: "In my book: Treat as hostile here and now, apologize later!"
Weapon: Air-To-Ground Missiles
Funny, I just bought this set at a Walmart in Maryland today. Honestly hadn’t seen them, so not sure how new they are for the stores in the US.
SGMLordMirage
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Buy from SGMLordMirage on eBay
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Postby ZarenPRIME » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:20 pm

I hope they make more! :BOT:
ZarenPRIME
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #4 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics OCT231207 4C (CA)Ossio"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZC FOC Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC237139 1ZC (CA) Liefeld"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr M 1:15 line art Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240200 3M (CA)Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230205 1B (CA) Parrillo (W) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #3 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics 2021 JUL210317 3B MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr G foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240111 2G (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr U 1:25 LINE ART Dynamite Comics DEC230224 1U (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr X 1:60 FOIL VIRGIN Dynamite Comics 1X (CA) Lee + Chung"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240105 2A (CA) Nakayama (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr F action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240110 2F (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #1 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics JUL231104 1C Rodriguez"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZB 1:200 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230221 1ZB Parrillo 240206"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr M (Signed by Moss) Dynamite Comics DEC230216 1M (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240109 2E (CA) Tao (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON