Heavy Metal War - The Ultimate Online Battle Between Good and Evil

Mission #169594:
CfC 1-11 filler round 3-4



The Autobots have won the mission.

#
Transformer Level Final Condition Score    
1
  frankie vicious
  Team:   strike squad steve2275 [GAG]
  Cdr:   steve2275
9Not damaged
(100% health)
53,274 xp  
€1,570  
Swoop
2
  Doubledealer
  Team:   Autobot Role Models [SHV]
  Cdr:   alldarker
11Not damaged
(100% health)
12,444 xp  
€1,352  
Owl
3
  Bvb
  Team:   Betty Swallocks
  Cdr:   Stephanos
1Damaged
(41% health)
1,000 xp  
€500  
Eagle
4
  WereFormer
  Team:   Night Stalkers
  Cdr:   Lunatyk
9Stasis lock
(0% health)
218 xp  
€218  
Trans-Am
5
  Steel Clash
  Team:   Metal Marauders
  Cdr:   Booda
3Stasis lock
(0% health)
50 xp  
€50  
Lobster

Mission log

  Action Status
00:10WereFormer hits Bvb with a Maceration Laser.Bvb is injured (70% power remaining).
00:17frankie vicious transforms into a Vicious Monster and Bites WereFormer.WereFormer is injured (65% power remaining).Swoop
00:19Bvb attacks Steel Clash with a X-Ray Laser. Steel Clash transforms into a Strong Sea Creature and avoids the attack!Lobster
00:29Doubledealer misses WereFormer with a Fusion Cannon.
00:36WereFormer transforms into a Medium Vehicle and rams Bvb.Bvb is severely injured (21% power remaining).Trans-Am
00:40Doubledealer transforms into a Opportunistic Air Animal and repairs Bvb.Bvb is damaged (43% power remaining).Owl
00:46WereFormer hits Bvb with a Maceration Laser.Bvb is severely injured (13% power remaining).
00:52Doubledealer transforms into a Opportunistic Air Animal and repairs Bvb.Bvb is damaged (41% power remaining).Owl
00:57Doubledealer transforms into a Opportunistic Air Animal and strafes Steel Clash. Doubledealer strafes Steel Clash. Doubledealer strafes WereFormer. Doubledealer strafes Steel Clash. Doubledealer strafes WereFormer.Steel Clash is slightly damaged (77% power remaining). Steel Clash is injured (60% power remaining). WereFormer is injured (56% power remaining). Steel Clash is damaged (44% power remaining). WereFormer is damaged (45% power remaining).Owl
01:00frankie vicious transforms into a Vicious Monster and Bites WereFormer.WereFormer is severely damaged (7% power remaining).Swoop
01:08frankie vicious transforms into a Vicious Monster and Bites WereFormer. WereFormer has gone into stasis lock!Swoop
01:14Steel Clash misses frankie vicious with a Fire Stone Sling.
01:22Steel Clash attacks frankie vicious with a Fire Stone Sling. frankie vicious transforms into a Vicious Monster and avoids the attack!Swoop
01:54Steel Clash misses Bvb with a Fire Stone Sling.
02:03Doubledealer hits Steel Clash with a Fusion Cannon. Steel Clash has gone into stasis lock!

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #221 - Appliance Wars
Twincast / Podcast #221:
"Appliance Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 14th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "*NEW* Transformers Generations War for Cybertron WFC-S13 Ultra Magnus" on EBAY
Buy ""NEW" Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe STRAFE Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Autobot Sqweeks + Tiny Turbo Changers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Timelines Collectors Club Exclusive Shattered Glass Drift" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects ~ RICOCHET AKA "STEPPER" FIGURE ~ Deluxe Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Scout Class Red Scrapmetal Loose Complete armada energon" on EBAY
Buy "Brand New Transformers: Bumblebee - Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Shatter" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Last Knight Mission To Cybertron Premier Deluxe Figure Skullitron" on EBAY