Lucky Draw Revoltech Starscream?

Lucky Draw Revoltech Starscream?

Monday, June 15th, 2009 3:31pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 14,404

Seibertron.com member MandySeven has found a very interesting ebay auction. The seller claims that he's selling a Lucky Draw version of the Revoltech Starscream. There are supposedly only 10 made of this, here is what he has to say:

Here is one item I'm sure even major Starscream fans have not seen before: The lucky draw Revoltech grade-up Starscream, of which only 10 were produced as a raffle for those who pre-ordered Starscream through the Kaiyodo store!

The toy has been finished with a bluish shadowed tint in order to simulate a more realistic, detailed look than the flat gray of the normal version. As proof of authenticity, the toy includes a certificate (visisble inside the box window on the pictures.)

Although only 10 were made of the toy, I am putting the item up for what is a very reasonable price as lucky draws go! I can guarantee that I won't be able to find another, so if you're a Starscream fan, make sure to pounce on it! Contact me if you have any questions on the item.

We do not know if this is in fact an authentic item and advise you to be careful.

Click here to see the auction.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers Related news!

Credit(s): MandySeven, ebay

Re: Lucky Draw Revoltech Starscream? (937240)
Posted by Bumblebeast on June 15th, 2009 @ 3:38pm CDT
Re: Lucky Draw Revoltech Starscream? (937249)
Posted by Firebird on June 15th, 2009 @ 3:45pm CDT
Bumblebeast wrote:I was hoping for a gold starscream.

That would've been awesome!
Re: Lucky Draw Revoltech Starscream? (937368)
Posted by Zeds on June 15th, 2009 @ 8:33pm CDT
I smell something fishy and it is wasn't dinner.
Re: Lucky Draw Revoltech Starscream? (938257)
Posted by MandySeven on June 17th, 2009 @ 3:49pm CDT
Bumblebeast wrote:The only difference is the blueish hue on the arms ? Is that a lucky draw ? I can make it myself with my revoltech starscream and a little washout with diluted blue paint. I was hoping for a gold starscream.

yeah blueish arms arent very exciting. i would absolutely love a gold one =P~
Re: Lucky Draw Revoltech Starscream? (938345)
Posted by Nujevad on June 17th, 2009 @ 6:42pm CDT
Kaiyodo doesn't make Lucky draws so it's obviously a fake.
Re: Lucky Draw Revoltech Starscream? (938609)
Posted by Dagon on June 18th, 2009 @ 11:14am CDT
Firebird wrote:
Bumblebeast wrote:I was hoping for a gold starscream.

That would've been awesome!

Yes it would. Now there would be a Lucky Draw worth selling the house to own.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Selects Shattered Glass Ratchet and Optimus..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Charge Bumblebee Volkswagen VW Bug Beetle With Original Box" on EBAY
Buy "Energon Armor IACONUS Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Ultimate Class 2020" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Battle Base Trailer Transformers Cyberverse Energon Axe Attack New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ~ Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures ~ Deluxe Cheetor ~ Dinobots Unite" on EBAY
Buy "Used IRONHIDE  TRANSFORMERS ARMS MICRON PRIME AM-20 / TAKARA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2011 Generations Fall of Cybertron Shockwave New In Box!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Toys Studio Series 46 Deluxe Class Transformers: Bumblebee …" on EBAY