Thursday, May 15th, 2014 2:12am CDT

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 31,070

Well, the wait is now over! On Cybertron Monday (5/12/14) we were told we were going to get a sneak peek of the upcoming 3rd (and possibly final) trailer for Age Of Extinction. On Wednesday, we found information confirming how long the trailer would be and what it would be rated, which we reported on here. The trailer was released at 12:00am Pacific. Without further ado, you can view it on iTunes or on Seibertron.com's YouTube Channel or you can watch it below.

In no particular order, things to note while watching this new trailer:
  • Featuring all new battle scenes
  • Cade (Mark Wahlberg) giving Optimus a pep talk so he'll still believe in the cause
  • Extended Optimus riding Grimlock sequence
  • Lockdown and Hound in action
  • Ratchet makes an appearance (should help alleviate some fan fears)
  • Scientists figuring out how the Transformers are made and what they're made out of
  • Voice over by Optimus Prime

Transformers Age Of Extinction hits theaters on June 27th and this little tidbit will have to tide us over until then.

Credit(s): Paramount Pictures

This article was last modified on Thursday, May 15th, 2014 3:11am CDT

Re: New Transformers Age Of Extinction Official Trailer #2 Now Available! (May 15th, 2014) (1574116)
Posted by Oddimus Prime on May 15th, 2014 @ 2:13am CDT
It's up on iTunes

Surely I'm not the only one who has seen it! :)
Re: New Transformers Age Of Extinction Official Trailer #2 Now Available! (May 15th, 2014) (1574117)
Posted by Deadput on May 15th, 2014 @ 2:17am CDT
OMG that was amazing i can't stop humping my screen.

Best trailer ever

Re: New Transformers Age Of Extinction Official Trailer #2 Now Available! (May 15th, 2014) (1574118)
Posted by Autobot032 on May 15th, 2014 @ 2:18am CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:I'll have it posted, it'll be ready by morning. Though, a good portion of our board members and casual visitors will have stayed up to watch it. Won't you guys and gals? ;)

I know I'm staying up.

It's 3:01. WHERE'S THE TRAILER!!!??? WHERE IS IT!!!???

It's up. Found a Youtube embed that did work for US viewers. (One of the Youtube links had been blocked in our country.)
Re: New Transformers Age Of Extinction Official Trailer #2 Now Available! (May 15th, 2014) (1574119)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 15th, 2014 @ 2:18am CDT
HOLY DAMN!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS THE GREATEST THING I EVER SAW IN MY LIFE!!! I SWEAR I PISSED MYSELF AT THE END!!! HOLY... just... I can't take it. Damnit, I can't wait for this movie. I've never been this excited in my entire life.
Re: New Transformers Age Of Extinction Official Trailer #2 Now Available! (May 15th, 2014) (1574124)
Posted by Ravage XK on May 15th, 2014 @ 2:27am CDT
That large ship, sucking up the city. Unicron?

Prime asking "Who sent you here" that's like a tease for a big reveal.
Re: New Transformers Age Of Extinction Official Trailer #2 Now Available! (May 15th, 2014) (1574125)
Posted by Oddimus Prime on May 15th, 2014 @ 2:33am CDT
Lots of good stuff there.

I was disappointed to hear Bee make his Squeak, finally putting to rest any hope that he would actually talk in this movie.

Kinda annoying the the Imagine Dragons spot showed a lot of the cool stuff.

I'm intrigued by the part at the beginning with Galvatron on a table - the way he was there almost looks like they were dissecting him. Didn't look like he was being built or anything like that - So WAS he built by Humans or merely reprogrammed / controlled - which I would prefer in some respects as it means he has the potential to become Autonomous later in the film and actually BE Galvatron rather than a puppet.
Re: New Transformers Age Of Extinction Official Trailer #2 Now Available! (May 15th, 2014) (1574126)
Posted by jON3.0 on May 15th, 2014 @ 2:35am CDT
Re: New Transformers Age Of Extinction Official Trailer #2 Now Available! (May 15th, 2014) (1574130)
Posted by Bluespindash97 on May 15th, 2014 @ 2:50am CDT
Gives me hope for this movie, after the kinda lacklustre toys the film looks like its gonna rock!
Re: New Transformers Age Of Extinction Official Trailer #2 Now Available! (May 15th, 2014) (1574131)
Posted by Deadput on May 15th, 2014 @ 2:51am CDT
Oddimus Prime wrote:Lots of good stuff there.

Kinda annoying the the Imagine Dragons spot showed a lot of the cool stuff.

Just because Bee makes that sound does not mean he wont talk maybe he wont but lets not come to conclusions

And it was confirmed Galvatron is human made.
Re: New Transformers Age Of Extinction Official Trailer #2 Now Available! (May 15th, 2014) (1574133)
Posted by Bounti76 on May 15th, 2014 @ 2:54am CDT
jON3.0 wrote:This newest one is the one I worked on a lot. I auditioned for Optimus and Wahlberg. I'm honestly glad they got Peter Cullen. As cool as it would have been to have booked the ADR for him, I want to hear his voice for this character for as long as he's able. :)

I know you do voiceovers really well, so auditioning for Optimus makes sense, but auditioning for Wahlberg? Did you audition for the character of Cade?
Re: New Transformers Age Of Extinction Official Trailer #2 Now Available! (May 15th, 2014) (1574135)
Posted by Seibertron on May 15th, 2014 @ 2:57am CDT
Bounti76 wrote:

To do his voice over in a trailer, not for the actual role of the actor playing the character. If I recall correctly, Jon has done Robert Downey Jr's voice in an Iron Man trailer as well in the past.
Re: New Transformers Age Of Extinction Official Trailer #2 Now Available! (May 15th, 2014) (1574136)
Posted by Thalack on May 15th, 2014 @ 2:58am CDT
Wow that trailer was awesome. I'm definitely starting to get antsy for the movie to come out. Not much longer, thankfully. Thank god we have a few good movies coming out to tide me over till then. Oh and botcon lol
Re: New Transformers Age Of Extinction Official Trailer #2 Now Available! (May 15th, 2014) (1574146)
Posted by Seibertron on May 15th, 2014 @ 4:11am CDT
The all-new Transformers Age of Extinction official trailer #2 premiered just a little over two hours ago and we're already bringing you a massive frame-by-frame gallery of all 2 minutes and 30 seconds of this awesome trailer. This gallery has it all, no short-cuts here my fellow Seibertronians, from new shots of Lockdown, Bulkhead Hound, Optimus Prime, Strafe, Grimlock, Bumblebee, and Galvatron as well as the actors Wahlberg, Tucci, Peltz and others. Check out our massive gallery with over 1,170 images for your viewing pleasure by clicking here or by clicking on any of the screen captures below. Full screen 1920x1080 super sized images are available in this gallery as well as the usual sized images. Hopefully all of this Transformers goodness will tide you over until June 27th! Enjoy!

Re: New Transformers Age Of Extinction Official Trailer #2 Now Available! (May 15th, 2014) (1574153)
Posted by Va'al on May 15th, 2014 @ 4:28am CDT
Lockdown has a hoooook! :D

Re: New Transformers Age Of Extinction Official Trailer #2 Now Available! (May 15th, 2014) (1574156)
Posted by Seibertron on May 15th, 2014 @ 4:34am CDT
Va'al wrote:Lockdown has a hoooook! :D

Good eye my friend! I saw it while I was making the frame-by-frame screen captures, but it didn't occur to me what I was actually looking at. That's pretty frikkin' cool.

Animated Lockdown will be pleased!

And so will ROTF Lockdown!

Re: New Transformers Age Of Extinction Official Trailer #2 Now Available! (May 15th, 2014) (1574166)
Posted by Va'al on May 15th, 2014 @ 5:04am CDT
I doubt they will top the ROTF Lockdown mold, but I'll be interested to see what the new deluxe will look like. :)
Re: New Transformers Age Of Extinction Official Trailer #2 Now Available! (May 15th, 2014) (1574177)
Posted by skyfire2892 on May 15th, 2014 @ 5:57am CDT
Re: New Transformers Age Of Extinction Official Trailer #2 Now Available! (May 15th, 2014) (1574181)
Posted by krayziejones on May 15th, 2014 @ 6:02am CDT
So is this movie just going to have Galvatron (man made), Stinger (man made), Lockdown (not a Decepticon) and a bunch of drones? I really hope there are some actual true Decepticons in this movie.
Re: New Transformers Age Of Extinction Official Trailer #2 Now Available! (May 15th, 2014) (1574185)
Posted by Unicron Magnus on May 15th, 2014 @ 6:08am CDT
Optimus riding Grimlock! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: New Transformers Age Of Extinction Official Trailer #2 Now Available! (May 15th, 2014) (1574187)
Posted by Va'al on May 15th, 2014 @ 6:18am CDT
skyfire2892 wrote:Did anyone see in last scene while optimus is busy slashing everyone with his sword, Grimlock takes a decepticon by his tail, bites him with his mouth and throws away! :BOWDOWN:

You're right! That's chomptastically hilarious! :D

The red one on the left..

..gets impaled with the tail, brought to the mouth..

..and SHWAM! flung away. :D

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Exclusive Platinum Edition Action Figure Silver Knight Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Hex Bug Nano Micro Robotics Transformers 4 Age of Extinction HexBug" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Age of Extinction  OPTIMUS PRIME  FIRST EDITION Leader Class NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2014 Age of Extinction Deluxe Class Drift Flip & Change." on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy - Whirl The Flight-Bot! New!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers:  Age of Extinction Voyager Class Galvatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Electronic Hero Mashers Light Up Weapons Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "2013 Transformers Construct Bots AOE DinoBot Optimus Prime & Gnaw Dino Brand NEW" on EBAY