Target Offers $10 off $50 and $25 off $100 on all Toys Including Omega Supreme

Sunday, October 6th, 2019 10:32PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Emerje   Views: 15,657

Target is jumping into the holiday toy sales early! In the latest ad circular boasting their Top Toys sale, aside from some decent non-Transformers deals they've also included a pair of coupons that can be used on nearly any toy purchase in-store and without the coupon online. And these aren't the usual coupons that grant you a gift card to use later, these are instant savings! Spend at least $50 and you'll get $10 off; spend $100 or more and they'll take $25 right off the total! And yes, that includes Omega Supreme who is currently available on the website for a sweet $135 after the coupon. The coupons last all week, but it's always best to act fast.

Transformers News: Target Offers $10 off $50 and $25 off $100 on all Toys Including Omega SupremeTransformers News: Target Offers $10 off $50 and $25 off $100 on all Toys Including Omega Supreme

But that's not all! It's almost Halloween and the ad includes a third coupon offering a quick $5 off a $30 or more purchase in their "Hyde and Eek! Boutique" making some of those expensive Transformers costumes just a bit easier on the wallet. This one also works instantly online.

Credit(s): Target ad

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Target Offers $10 off $50 and $25 off $100 on all Toys Including Omega Supreme (2041015)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on October 6th, 2019 @ 10:51pm CDT
And here I just used most of my Red Card balance and introductory coupon last Thursday, on a TF purchase that actually included Redwing IN STORE! My Target actually had 2 on the TF shelf, one of which was already open. Has this already been documented? It was like finding those Grotusques in Toys R Us during their dying days sale.

But a Titan couldn't possibly show up in store...is what I would've assumed without question 5 days ago. Gonna' spend another week Red-canvasing...
Re: Target Offers $10 off $50 and $25 off $100 on all Toys Including Omega Supreme (2041016)
Posted by Emerje on October 6th, 2019 @ 11:00pm CDT
There have been other reports, but the general belief is that they're returns. One of the ones you found being open seems to support that. The website still says they're Red Card exclusive and online only.

Emerje
Re: Target Offers $10 off $50 and $25 off $100 on all Toys Including Omega Supreme (2041054)
Posted by Ironhidensh on October 7th, 2019 @ 6:56am CDT
Tempting, but I’d rather wait till Omega drops well below $100 before I bite.
Re: Target Offers $10 off $50 and $25 off $100 on all Toys Including Omega Supreme (2041079)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on October 7th, 2019 @ 11:41am CDT
Just as a head's up, if you have the option to apply to Target.com pre-orders, I HIGHLY recommend that you DON'T.

I ordered Galaxy Prime, Springer and Thundercracker with this very same deal back in April. They kept sending me emails telling me to approve new shipment dates, only for them to cancel Springer and Galaxy Prime for "reasons out of their control."

They sent me the first of these emails for Thundercracker this morning.

I am planning on trying to price check the Thundercracker in-store with the remainder of the discount that I have.

I am someone that always tries to buy stuff in-store - the money doesn't stay here, but at least that validates employment in my city... But I needed to (try) to save money on those figures, and I got totally screwed. It is the worst shopping experience I have ever had. Please don't preorder from them unless you are confident those items will arrive in your store before the shipping center can cancel it on you.

Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 11.28.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 11.30.01 AM.png
Re: Target Offers $10 off $50 and $25 off $100 on all Toys Including Omega Supreme (2041083)
Posted by YRQRM0 on October 7th, 2019 @ 12:21pm CDT
That's pretty tempting, but Omega going for a cheaper price still seems probable.
Re: Target Offers $10 off $50 and $25 off $100 on all Toys Including Omega Supreme (2041190)
Posted by FellintoOblivion on October 8th, 2019 @ 8:32am CDT
Just a heads up that Amazon currently has a $25 off coupon for Omega as well.
Re: Target Offers $10 off $50 and $25 off $100 on all Toys Including Omega Supreme (2041196)
Posted by omega666 on October 8th, 2019 @ 9:45am CDT
I have a feeling my Target will have Omega AFTER this sale ends.
Re: Target Offers $10 off $50 and $25 off $100 on all Toys Including Omega Supreme (2041345)
Posted by o.supreme on October 9th, 2019 @ 1:50pm CDT
omega666 wrote:I have a feeling my Target will have Omega AFTER this sale ends.

I believe the sale is online as well. As far as I know, there have been no reported sightings of Omega Supreme at US retail.

Also, so sorry i've been super busy with work, haven't been keeping up with BBTS sales. But this is the end of there 20 weeks of sales. Some pretty good deals:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?H ... heme=17151

PotP Predaking $128
Legends Big Powered $125 (I so want this, but funds are tight right now) :(
...AND SEVERAL MORE
Re: Target Offers $10 off $50 and $25 off $100 on all Toys Including Omega Supreme (2041696)
Posted by Bounti76 on October 13th, 2019 @ 12:56pm CDT

War for Cybertron: Siege Leader Class Shockwave at Target

War for Cybertron: Siege Leader Class Shockwave at Amazon

Click either of the links above to be taken to the purchase page for this figure, and let us know below if you plan on picking this Decepticon up!
Re: Target Offers $10 off $50 and $25 off $100 on all Toys Including Omega Supreme (2041705)
Posted by Slashercon on October 13th, 2019 @ 3:11pm CDT
It was actually on sale for the same price around October 4th. Not a correction or trying to undermine the post. Just thought I'd add that I did pick him up for the same price and feel satisfied. Definitely wasn't paying over $35.00 for him and feel he fits right at home with the other cons.
Re: Target Offers $10 off $50 and $25 off $100 on all Toys Including Omega Supreme (2041744)
Posted by emlit on October 13th, 2019 @ 10:39pm CDT
Bounti76 wrote:If you've been holding off on purchasing Siege Shockwave due to his Leader Class pricing (but Voyager Class size), then have we got some good news for you! Thanks to Seibertronians Nathaniel Prime and Casey280, we have word that Target and Amazon both currently have ol' One Eye on sale at the current Voyager Class pricepoint of $29.99!

War for Cybertron: Siege Leader Class Shockwave at Target

War for Cybertron: Siege Leader Class Shockwave at Amazon

Just what I’ve been waiting for. Ordered! Thanks much.
Re: Target Offers $10 off $50 and $25 off $100 on all Toys Including Omega Supreme (2041848)
Posted by YRQRM0 on October 14th, 2019 @ 7:50pm CDT
Dang, I wish I had held off on this guy now. I still kinda regret the purchase, but he's just nice enough I can't bring myself to sell or return him.
Re: Target Offers $10 off $50 and $25 off $100 on all Toys Including Omega Supreme (2041881)
Posted by MaverickPrime on October 14th, 2019 @ 10:35pm CDT
Great deal, but OF COURSE it doesn't ship to Mexico :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BOOM: :(
Re: Target Offers $10 off $50 and $25 off $100 on all Toys Including Omega Supreme (2042024)
Posted by emlit on October 15th, 2019 @ 11:00pm CDT
Siege Jetfire is slightly discounted from $79.99 to $73.00 on Amazon.com. Not a Walmart clearance, but it’s something.
B97298F9-4B29-44DB-B039-DC0BA3AA72CE.png

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #232 - NYCC 2019
"NYCC 2019"
Posted: Sunday, October 6th, 2019

Buy "[Toys Hero] MISB Transformers Legends LG-64 Lione and Seaspray TT Ver." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Wolfwire and Brainstorm 100% Complete." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Overlord" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Daburu & Twinferno Figure Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Sound blaster and Soundwave SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS LEADER CLASS TITANS RETURN DECEPTION REVOLVER & SIX SHOT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Breakaway Getaway Loose" on EBAY