Transformers: Age of Extinction - Behind the Scenes of the Cavalry Charge

Transformers: Age of Extinction - Behind the Scenes of the Cavalry Charge

Thursday, September 11th, 2014 7:44am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 25,660

In further Transformers YouTube news, the channel have updated another Behind the Scenes featurette. LAst time we saw the creation of the Dinobots, this time the focus is on the Cavalry Charge from the Age of Extinction movie - check it out embedded below!

Credit(s): Transformers YouTube

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Behind the Scenes of the Cavalry Charge (1605652)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 11th, 2014 @ 7:52am CDT
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Behind the Scenes of the Cavalry Charge (1605663)
Posted by Va'al on September 11th, 2014 @ 9:01am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:This is the exact same video as the "Creation of the Dinobots" clip, but with a different title. Did Hasbro show the wrong video the first time?

So it's not just me, ok. Good to know I haven't entirely lost it yet. #-o
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Behind the Scenes of the Cavalry Charge (1605820)
Posted by TurboMMaster on September 12th, 2014 @ 5:05am CDT
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Behind the Scenes of the Cavalry Charge (1605822)
Posted by Burn on September 12th, 2014 @ 5:19am CDT
TurboMMaster wrote:I think I save my money for Godzilla or New Captain America and download this via internet. After all, Michael Bay still owns me money wasted on ROTF and DOTM...

Have you submitted a claim for compensation? Did you factor in your tears and destroyed childhood?
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Behind the Scenes of the Cavalry Charge (1605971)
Posted by Deadput on September 12th, 2014 @ 3:39pm CDT

Bay does not owe you money for your own decision to see these movies

It's your own fault.

I feel everyone should be grateful we even have movies for both entertainment as well as partially saving Transformers from disappearing in the dark like GI Joe at least for a few more years.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Behind the Scenes of the Cavalry Charge (1606068)
Posted by RhA on September 13th, 2014 @ 3:25am CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:

Bay does not owe you money for your own decision to see these movies

It's your own fault.

This conversation has no winners. None.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Behind the Scenes of the Cavalry Charge (1606088)
Posted by Blast Cannon on September 13th, 2014 @ 6:57am CDT
RhA wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:

Bay does not owe you money for your own decision to see these movies

It's your own fault.

This conversation has no winners. None.

That's not true. I'm having a really positive experience as a result of this.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Behind the Scenes of the Cavalry Charge (1606201)
Posted by SlyTF1 on September 13th, 2014 @ 11:50pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Behind the Scenes of the Cavalry Charge (1606214)
Posted by RhA on September 14th, 2014 @ 3:48am CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:THEY BROUGHT AOE BACK TO MY THEATER IN IMAX!!! For one week, every day at 9:55! I'm going to go there and watch it every damn day. For once in my life, I "feel," something. IDFK if it's excitement, or even simply satisfaction, but damnit, AOE is back in IMAX, and I'm going to make the most of it. Then, I'm going to buy every version of the DVD/Bluray when it comes out.

This post is about a movie, but really it's about good old teenage angst.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Behind the Scenes of the Cavalry Charge (1606490)
Posted by Va'al on September 15th, 2014 @ 11:41am CDT
Another exclusive look at some Transformers: Age of Extinction behind the scenes material comes to us courtesy of USAToday. Wahlberg, Tucci, head of explosions (of course) Jim Schwalm and others of the crew talk about their experience on set with the very real explosions and pyrotechnics under Bay's direction. Read more below, and check out the embedded clip!

If you thought the action was intense onscreen in Transformers: Age of Extinction, check out this exclusive look behind the scenes.

The stars had to navigate scenes with real explosions that seem closer to a true war zone.

This extra from the Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital release features a Chinatown scene from the summer box office hit. The highly planned explosions come fast and furious.

"I had never experienced anything like that. There were explosions going off the likes of which I had never seen before," says Stanley Tucci, who starred in his first Transformers. "It was really exhilarating."

Tucci and star Mark Wahlberg sprint throughout set pieces on the Detroit set. Bay follows along barking out instructions into a megaphone.

Jim Schwalm, the explosives expert in charge of Michael Bay set explosions, also follows closely nearby. The Transformers veteran says that even he was impressed by the firepower required for the fourth installment of the franchise.

"We were way busy," says Schwalm. "We had bombs everywhere there."

At the end of the scene and a barrage of explosions, the actors finally complete the task to the satisfaction of Bay.

"That was awesome," he yells into the megaphone.

Transformers: Age of Extinction is out on digital September 16 and Blu-Ray/DVD September 30.

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Behind the Scenes of the Cavalry Charge (1606652)
Posted by SlyTF1 on September 16th, 2014 @ 12:46am CDT
It's the 16th. Where do I buy it?
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Behind the Scenes of the Cavalry Charge (1606661)
Posted by Burn on September 16th, 2014 @ 3:32am CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:It's the 16th. Where do I buy it?

Well first you have to leave your house and go out in public and face other people ...
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Behind the Scenes of the Cavalry Charge (1606667)
Posted by RhA on September 16th, 2014 @ 5:15am CDT
Burn wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:It's the 16th. Where do I buy it?

Inferior, emotional people.

*edit* Order it online. You shall only have to face the mailman.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Behind the Scenes of the Cavalry Charge (1606689)
Posted by SlyTF1 on September 16th, 2014 @ 8:30am CDT
Burn wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:It's the 16th. Where do I buy it?

No, it's only out for digital download, now.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Behind the Scenes of the Cavalry Charge (1606785)
Posted by Burn on September 16th, 2014 @ 3:38pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
Burn wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:It's the 16th. Where do I buy it?

No, it's only out for digital download, now.

Have you tried searching online?
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Behind the Scenes of the Cavalry Charge (1606806)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 16th, 2014 @ 5:00pm CDT
While you have to wait until September 30 to own Transformers Age of Extinction of DVD or Blu-Ray, you can get it on Digital HD starting today. You can check out all the different online stores to order it on the Official Age of Extinction website.

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Behind the Scenes of the Cavalry Charge (1606810)
Posted by SlyTF1 on September 16th, 2014 @ 5:19pm CDT
Just downloaded it onto my PS4. It started playing right after I bought it. This is badass!!!
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Behind the Scenes of the Cavalry Charge (1606812)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 16th, 2014 @ 5:24pm CDT
If the wait to own Transformers Age of Extinction of DVD or Blu-Ray is getting harder by the day, a few behind the scenes clips are available to give you a little relief. Parade Magazine has uploaded to its Youtube channel an exclusive behind the scenes clip where "Stanley Tucci keeps Sophia Myles laughing on the set of Transformers: Age of Extinction". Comic Book Movie also has an exclusive clip on its Youtube channel entitled "Bad Guys". Last but not least is Break.com whose exclusive clip is from "The Last Stand" featurette. The two Youtube videos have been embedded for you while the clip from "The Last Stand" featurette can be seen here.

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Behind the Scenes of the Cavalry Charge (1606828)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 16th, 2014 @ 6:14pm CDT
Grammer nearly swore for a sec in that clip.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction - Behind the Scenes of the Cavalry Charge (1606857)
Posted by ConBotFormer on September 16th, 2014 @ 9:20pm CDT
I love Grammer. I really wish he wasn't killed off. I would have loved to see him in more TransFormers movies. Still, I'm grateful he was in AOE. He brought such a much needed, serious tone to this movie.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Movie Commander Class Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-7 Bumblebee Hasbro Takara Tomy New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-11 AUTOBOT RATCHET Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1985 G1 Transformers - Devastator Scrapper Payloader - Near Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Scrapper 1984" on EBAY