Alternity Optimus Prime - Super Black

Alternity Optimus Prime - Super Black

Thursday, January 15th, 2009 3:07am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 19,107

BBTS has posted a pre-order page for Alternity Nissan GT-R Convoy Super Black. Note that the silhouette picture on the pre-order page is Megatron though. This item is due to arrive in June. It is not clear at this time, if this item will be an exclusive, although it is priced more than the other Alternity figures

Check out the pre-order here

Credit(s): BBTS, decepticon legion

Re: Alternity Optimus Prime - Super Black (867110)
Posted by JEDI ALCHEMIST on January 15th, 2009 @ 3:59am CST
Alternity Nemesis Prime Anyone? :???: :)
Re: Alternity Optimus Prime - Super Black (867136)
Posted by Delta Supreme on January 15th, 2009 @ 5:50am CST
Doesn't Japan mix their Black Convoys up between super-charged good guy Convoys and evil Nemesis Convoys?

Though usually, the 100% Black paintjob goes to super-charged, and the black/purpley scheme goes to Nemesis...

Being this says "Super Black", I'd lean at a supercharging here myself...
Re: Alternity Optimus Prime - Super Black (867153)
Posted by Firebird on January 15th, 2009 @ 7:00am CST
I got my preorder in yesterday thanks to Counterpunch.

I'm interested how this figure is going to look. Are they going to go with black/teal of black/silver? Either way I can't wait to get it.
Re: Alternity Optimus Prime - Super Black (867159)
Posted by First-Aid on January 15th, 2009 @ 7:15am CST
Let the repaints begin. :|
Re: Alternity Optimus Prime - Super Black (867161)
Posted by Covenant on January 15th, 2009 @ 7:19am CST
Oh come on!

It was hard enough choosing between that sweet silver and classic convoy colors....now this?!

What are they trying to do to me.. :sad:

:lol:
Re: Alternity Optimus Prime - Super Black (867169)
Posted by Kique on January 15th, 2009 @ 7:34am CST
Must! ... Have! ... B-)
Re: Alternity Optimus Prime - Super Black (867174)
Posted by WolfDawg on January 15th, 2009 @ 7:36am CST
So if this means there's going to be an Alternity Nemesis Prime...then I'm going to be forced to buy it. Damn...
Re: Alternity Optimus Prime - Super Black (867186)
Posted by decepticon legion on January 15th, 2009 @ 8:01am CST
Woohaaa... frontpaged for the first time B-)

I'll be choosing from the silver and the black version, maybe I'll get both eventually. The version in Prime's colours is a pass for me.
Re: Alternity Optimus Prime - Super Black (867211)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 15th, 2009 @ 9:26am CST
If it's Nemesis Prime I may end up getting this in the end, then I won't have to buy it in the other colors.
Re: Alternity Optimus Prime - Super Black (867237)
Posted by Mkall on January 15th, 2009 @ 10:28am CST
Don't get your hopes up about this being a Nemesis Prime. This'll most likely be a black prime, with red windows and an autobot symbol somewhere on him, just like most of the Black Japanese releases.
Re: Alternity Optimus Prime - Super Black (867287)
Posted by WolfDawg on January 15th, 2009 @ 11:31am CST
Re: Alternity Optimus Prime - Super Black (867333)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 15th, 2009 @ 1:19pm CST
Exactly!! :D
Re: Alternity Optimus Prime - Super Black (867335)
Posted by Venomous Prime on January 15th, 2009 @ 1:22pm CST
WolfDawg wrote:If he's black with red windows and a little teal, then I don't care what they call him, I'm gonna call him Nemesis Prime; no matter what his faction is.

and I shall call him Scourge...
Re: Alternity Optimus Prime - Super Black (867345)
Posted by Firebird on January 15th, 2009 @ 1:42pm CST
original sin wrote:

and I shall call him Scourge...

Thats 2 of us. Now all I need is a sword for mine...
Re: Alternity Optimus Prime - Super Black (867363)
Posted by Venomous Prime on January 15th, 2009 @ 2:14pm CST
Firebird wrote:
original sin wrote:

and I shall call him Scourge...

Thats 2 of us. Now all I need is a sword for mine...

I think your my new best friend!! :D
Re: Alternity Optimus Prime - Super Black (867383)
Posted by Firebird on January 15th, 2009 @ 2:29pm CST
B-) Awesome!
Re: Alternity Optimus Prime - Super Black (867409)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 15th, 2009 @ 3:12pm CST
Sounds like Optimus is getting his THIRD Black Body. First was RobotMasters, and second was Hybrid Style.
Re: Alternity Optimus Prime - Super Black (867427)
Posted by Stormrider on January 15th, 2009 @ 3:51pm CST
How about Binaltech Black Convoy?
Re: Alternity Optimus Prime - Super Black (867850)
Posted by decepticonjon on January 16th, 2009 @ 8:32am CST
damn, black convoy's always make my wallet hurt #-o
Re: Alternity Optimus Prime - Super Black (867912)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 16th, 2009 @ 10:26am CST
Stormrider wrote:How about Binaltech Black Convoy?

No, that was another evil clone.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Kingdom: War For Cybertron Trilogy - Megatron (Beast) WFC-K10" on EBAY
Buy "Autobot Drift Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars CW Bruticus Brand New In Sealed Packing 5 Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG29 Wheelie & Go-Shooter Headmasters *B1#2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Mindwipe + Headmaster Vorath deluxe class New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors UW06 Grand Galvatron Takara Tomy" on EBAY