Generations Sky Shadow Bio and Additional In-Hand Images

Generations Sky Shadow Bio and Additional In-Hand Images

Thursday, November 10th, 2011 9:08am CST

Categories: Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 62,078

Courtesy of the Transformers Galaxy Hong Kong Fans Group we have the bio and some additional in-hand images of the soon to be released Generations Sky Shadow.

Don't mess with SKY SHADOW - he's one of the most foul, dark-hearted DECEPTICONS in the galaxy. He takes no prisoners and always finds his targets. Even the evil MEGATRON shudders when he hears the whine of jet engines in the distance, for it may be Sky Shadow coming for him!

Images mirrored below.

Credit(s): Transformers Galaxy Hong Kong Fans Group

This article was last modified on Thursday, November 10th, 2011 9:47am CST

Re: Generations Sky Shadow Bio and Additional In-Hand Images (1310804)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 10th, 2011 @ 9:38am CST
A gorgeous bio for a gorgeous figure. 8)
Re: Generations Sky Shadow Bio and Additional In-Hand Images (1310806)
Posted by Tigertrack on November 10th, 2011 @ 9:43am CST
Re: Generations Sky Shadow Bio and Additional In-Hand Images (1310807)
Posted by --B-- on November 10th, 2011 @ 9:43am CST
Thanks for the side by sides, I think that both of these are bought on sight, but if I never see them I will not be worried. They are nice to haves, not the must haves that Wreckgar and Thunderwing were. I guess I can sell that second Wreckgar I picked up too.
Re: Generations Sky Shadow Bio and Additional In-Hand Images (1310812)
Posted by Andrius on November 10th, 2011 @ 10:03am CST

Junkheap on the other hand...
Re: Generations Sky Shadow Bio and Additional In-Hand Images (1310814)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 10th, 2011 @ 10:08am CST
Andrius wrote:Black/Sky/Dark Shadow is that rare retool/repaint that actually improves on the original. Very nice.

Junkheap on the other hand...
Here's some clarification.

"Black Shadow" = character's name

"Sky Shadow" = toy's name (like how Straxus's toy was called "Darkmount")

"Dark Shadow" = no such thing. It was a typo mistake.
_

"Junkyard" = character's name

"Junkheap" = toy's name
Re: Generations Sky Shadow Bio and Additional In-Hand Images (1310815)
Posted by El Duque on November 10th, 2011 @ 10:09am CST
tigertracks 24 wrote:For some reason when I see Junk Heap's face, I think Weird Al. Oh the wicked circles that HASBRO weaves...

Great now I can't stop seeing Weird Al, thanks a lot!
Re: Generations Sky Shadow Bio and Additional In-Hand Images (1310816)
Posted by Flux Convoy on November 10th, 2011 @ 10:13am CST
Sabrblade wrote:A gorgeous bio for a gorgeous figure. 8)

Really? I rolled my eyes at the thought of them putting him over as a big enough bad ass that Megatron fears him. Isn't Overlord enough of that kind of thing? Keep shoehorning characters Megatron fears into the fiction and he seems like a sissy. Just my opinion.

The figure looks okay if not a bit boring. The remolds are nice touches and I applaud the effort. I'll add him to the collection because I like the mold but I still don't care about the character for good or ill. Junkheap looks about as good as expected. Two will be plenty, I think. Let's hope the next usage of the mold is a better homage to Junkion native colors.
:BOT:
Re: Generations Sky Shadow Bio and Additional In-Hand Images (1310830)
Posted by El Duque on November 10th, 2011 @ 10:43am CST
Once again the fine folks of the Transformers Galaxy Hong Kong Fans Group have shared a great gallery of an upcoming figure. This time we get a look at Generations Junkheap, complete with packaging shots with bio. Check em' out below.

Assembled and raised in the scrap pile, JUNKHEAP is a supremely resourceful bot. It was he who helped orchestrate the repair and reboot of the disabled ULTRA MAGNUS. The mighty AUTOBOT was so impressed with the talent of JUNKHEAP that he encouraged AUTOBOT RATCHET to spend extended leave on Planet Junkion to hone his repair skills.

Re: Generations Sky Shadow Bio and Additional In-Hand Images (1310832)
Posted by I want to be prime on November 10th, 2011 @ 10:44am CST
If you ask me you could get away with this as Deathsaurus
Re: Generations Sky Shadow Bio and Additional In-Hand Images (1310839)
Posted by waaaaghlord on November 10th, 2011 @ 11:00am CST
Re: Generations Sky Shadow Bio and Additional In-Hand Images (1310842)
Posted by DMSL on November 10th, 2011 @ 11:02am CST
Both Wreckgar and Junkheap should've come with a dang gun as well. I dislike melee weapons on TF's as their primary weapons.
Re: Generations Sky Shadow Bio and Additional In-Hand Images (1310855)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on November 10th, 2011 @ 11:17am CST
waaaaghlord wrote:So Magnus sent Ratchet to Junk after a scene that occured after Ratchet bought the big one. Nice.

I'm glad it wasn't just me that noticed that, I thought I was being a massive continuity nerd :-B :oops:

Hasbro, me-thinketh your continuity copy writer didn't do their homework >:oP

That aside, I have both of these on pre-order and hope to have them next week =P~
Re: Generations Sky Shadow Bio and Additional In-Hand Images (1310856)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on November 10th, 2011 @ 11:18am CST
To be honest, I mostly just want Junkheap so I can Have Wreck-Gar ride him.
Re: Generations Sky Shadow Bio and Additional In-Hand Images (1310861)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on November 10th, 2011 @ 11:34am CST
Lord Onixprime wrote:To be honest, I mostly just want Junkheap so I can Have Wreck-Gar ride him.

That's what she said.... :P

I'll get my coat.
Re: Generations Sky Shadow Bio and Additional In-Hand Images (1310862)
Posted by Tigertrack on November 10th, 2011 @ 11:35am CST

That's very dirty! :KREMZEEK:

You continuity nerds have started this unknowing continuity nerd to think...and that's never good.

Must be a different Ratchet and a different Magnus.
Re: Generations Sky Shadow Bio and Additional In-Hand Images (1310864)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 10th, 2011 @ 11:47am CST
Flux Convoy wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:A gorgeous bio for a gorgeous figure. 8)

Believe it or not, there have been some depictions of Megatron in which he was incompetent and/or pitiful (looking at you, Marvel G1 Megatron as written by Bob Budiansky). ;)

I want to be prime wrote:If you ask me you could get away with this as Deathsaurus
Huh? How? Deszaras didn't look like that.

Pretender Skywarp wrote:

Hasbro, me-thinketh your continuity copy writer didn't do their homework >:oP
Well, while it may not work for the G1 movie, suppose these toy bios represent a world in which Ratchet did not die. After all, toy bios can be seen as their own continuity. ;)
Re: Generations Sky Shadow Bio and Additional In-Hand Images (1310868)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on November 10th, 2011 @ 11:58am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Pretender Skywarp wrote:

Hasbro, me-thinketh your continuity copy writer didn't do their homework >:oP

Far too much thinking required for me 8-} ;)

On a more serious note I'm suprised it got put out, the post '86 movie isn't exactly minor continuity for a line aimed at collectors! #-o
Re: Generations Sky Shadow Bio and Additional In-Hand Images (1310870)
Posted by Janus Prime on November 10th, 2011 @ 12:05pm CST
I love them both! I think Wreckgar is better looking than Junkheap, but I like the red and yellow on him.

By the way, isnĀ“t Ratchet d... ddd... hummm... never mind.
Re: Generations Sky Shadow Bio and Additional In-Hand Images (1310871)
Posted by Metroplex79 on November 10th, 2011 @ 12:10pm CST
El Duque wrote:

As everyone above said...this can't be the 86 Movie continuity, because Ratchet was long dead at this point :-B :P :lol:

Maybe in a running package change, it'll be edited to "First Aid" 8-}
Re: Generations Sky Shadow Bio and Additional In-Hand Images (1310873)
Posted by GuyIncognito on November 10th, 2011 @ 12:24pm CST
"JUNKHEAP races into battle, armed with Happy Meals and his special yellow pinwheel, to battle the evil HAMBURGLER."

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Transformers DOUBLE PUNCH Botcon Japan Exclusive The Evil Predacon Limited" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Soundblaster Black 35th Anniversary Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots SALVAGE Garbage Truck Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2005 BotCon Decent Into Darkness Ricochet" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLADES (Shark Sub Variant), Rare Shark Sub Capture 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Wheelie" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return SLUGSLINGER w/ Caliburst 2017 Figure MOSC in USA G1" on EBAY
Buy "Gigapower GP HQ-04 Graviter (METALLIC) Transformers Sludge Complete, Re-boxed" on EBAY