iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Fully Painted

iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Fully Painted

Monday, November 21st, 2011 12:40am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 37,420

Third party toy group iGear has updated their facebook page with new fully painted samples of their upcoming Mini Warriors Spray (aka Seaspray) and Rager (aka Huffer). Check them out in the images mirrored below.

Credit(s): iGear

This article was last modified on Monday, November 21st, 2011 3:04am CST

Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Fully Painted (1314956)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 21st, 2011 @ 1:00am CST
Looking pretty decent. I think they could use some stickers or more paint for chest detail though.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Fully Painted (1314960)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on November 21st, 2011 @ 1:40am CST
I REALLY like the Huffer but... there's just sometheing about the Seaspray that isn't fully convincing me. I'll probably end up getting these if I have some spare cash though anyway.

I agree that they could use some more chest decals, though.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Fully Painted (1314962)
Posted by Poyguimogul on November 21st, 2011 @ 1:57am CST
Wow.. Huffer is still win. Basic, but win. Seaspray, though, seems to have lost some appeal do to his visor, looking like a smashed mesh mess.

Already pre-oredered both ages ago. So just awaiting their arrival.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Fully Painted (1314995)
Posted by Flux Convoy on November 21st, 2011 @ 5:08am CST
That's probably the only nitpick I've got too. Lack of detail. They're looking nice though.
:BOT:
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Fully Painted (1314999)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on November 21st, 2011 @ 5:59am CST
god i want these so damn bad!!!!! :BOOM:
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Fully Painted (1315003)
Posted by GetRightRobot on November 21st, 2011 @ 6:13am CST
I love the Huffer! I preordered Seaspray too, but that little Huf with his cute widdle pistols..... I mean,, uhhem, G1 accurate color scheme.... Actually, I had a good sized order to put in with iGear and have not had a chance, the Golden Bee was motivation enough to order what I had been wanting, and hey look at that, got a Golden Bee.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Fully Painted (1315004)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on November 21st, 2011 @ 6:17am CST
RL will probably sort out some stickers for these guys.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Fully Painted (1315005)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 21st, 2011 @ 6:22am CST

I'm not on board with Seaspray's head sculpt.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Fully Painted (1315009)
Posted by Sodan-1 on November 21st, 2011 @ 6:55am CST
I'm hoping it's just down to the colourings of the photos, but Rager doesn't quite look orange enough to me.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Fully Painted (1315015)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on November 21st, 2011 @ 7:40am CST
I cant wait to get these guys!
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Fully Painted (1315016)
Posted by GuyIncognito on November 21st, 2011 @ 7:46am CST
I'm glad I preordered them, they look great!
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Fully Painted (1315025)
Posted by Requiem Prime on November 21st, 2011 @ 8:21am CST
Very nice. Now show us the specialists!
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Fully Painted (1315026)
Posted by GetRightRobot on November 21st, 2011 @ 8:22am CST
amcgrath929 wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if these little guys come with sticker sheets. I'd have loved if Huffer's little rims would have been painted. I love the sculpt though.

I'm not on board with Seaspray's head sculpt.

Like others, I am confident if no one else, reprolabels will make decals for these two. Plus, a little silver paint and a paintbrush, and you can get those rims going! I hope they continue to do the entire Minibot lineup. Swerve, Outback and Tailgate too.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Fully Painted (1315037)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on November 21st, 2011 @ 8:50am CST
GetRightRobot wrote:I hope they continue to do the entire Minibot lineup. Swerve, Outback and Tailgate too.

Same here.. I would buy them as well.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Fully Painted (1315062)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 21st, 2011 @ 10:05am CST
GetRightRobot wrote:

I'm not on board with Seaspray's head sculpt.

Oh I'm sure reprolabels will as well. I think they are doing wonders for the TFC Constructicons.

I could paint the rims but I feel I shouldn't have to.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Fully Painted (1315065)
Posted by rpetras on November 21st, 2011 @ 10:10am CST
I've also had these on preorder forever.

Can't wait, they look good.

I'm not in love with Seaspray's visor either, but that is a solvable problem. At only $15 each, shipped, these can't be skipped.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Fully Painted (1315072)
Posted by Dead Metal on November 21st, 2011 @ 10:32am CST
They do look great, love the silver plastic on Rager, but they're too small for my tastes.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Fully Painted (1315191)
Posted by Rated X on November 21st, 2011 @ 3:48pm CST
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Fully Painted (1315261)
Posted by Stormrider on November 21st, 2011 @ 6:08pm CST
They're good looking figures. It's just too bad they are so small.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Fully Painted (1315262)
Posted by Stormrider on November 21st, 2011 @ 6:09pm CST
Rated X wrote:I got both of them in my pile of loot. But I just bought them as a novelty. They will not replace PCC Huffer and Movie Seaspray on my shelf because they are just too small. Hopefully CHMS makes larger versions of these figures. I got Powerglide last week and he is freakin awesome !!!

Does Powerglide hold together well?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Powerglide Legends Figure MOSC New!! RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Windcharger Transformers Combiner Wars Loose 2015 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "2015 Hasbro - Transformers Generations - Combiner Wars - Trailbreaker" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS - Generations Combiner Wars -AUTOBOT HOUND Figure -Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon 2016 Beast Wars Terrorsaur Combiner Exclusive New Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Protectobot HOT SPOT Voyager Class New (2012 Hasbro)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War For Cybertron Class Impactor Autobot Decepticon" on EBAY