Reissue Skylynx Release Date Confirmed

Reissue Skylynx Release Date Confirmed

Wednesday, October 10th, 2007 5:40pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 14,700

Big Bad Toy Store has placed a pre-order page up on their website for the upcoming G1 re-issues Skylynx, giving us all a date and Price!

Skylynx will be available in February 2008, and will be selling for $89.99.

To check out Big Bad Toy Store's Pre-order page for Reissue Skylynx, please click here.

Credit(s): JTKranix, BBTS

This article was last modified on Wednesday, October 10th, 2007 5:41pm CDT

Re: Reissue Skylynx Release Date Confirmed (393615)
Posted by tech348 on October 10th, 2007 @ 5:43pm CDT
OMG I can't wait.
Re: Reissue Skylynx Release Date Confirmed (393619)
Posted by one wing angel on October 10th, 2007 @ 5:44pm CDT
oh my godddddddddddddddddd
Re: Reissue Skylynx Release Date Confirmed (393633)
Posted by microclone on October 10th, 2007 @ 5:49pm CDT
this is one TF toy that has never appealed to me. the only redeeming feature is the ultra magnus colour scheme.
Re: Reissue Skylynx Release Date Confirmed (393652)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on October 10th, 2007 @ 6:02pm CDT
$90, if you don't have him, I'd say do it if you have it.

But if you have one in decent shape, pretty much a pass.

Still, don't take that as me not endorsing the awesomeness of this figure. I just think a $60 mark would be more fitting.
Re: Reissue Skylynx Release Date Confirmed (393659)
Posted by Sid Burn on October 10th, 2007 @ 6:06pm CDT
Preordered with collectors grade checked.

Booyah!
Re: Reissue Skylynx Release Date Confirmed (393672)
Posted by Barrelass on October 10th, 2007 @ 6:16pm CDT
Does anyone know what this or the ones before it (Prime, Megs, Soundwave, or Starscream) actually retail for in Japan, and if there is any other way to buy them other than places like BBTS?
Re: Reissue Skylynx Release Date Confirmed (393749)
Posted by Tigertrack on October 10th, 2007 @ 6:58pm CDT
Pre-ordered two, thanks for the heads up!
Re: Reissue Skylynx Release Date Confirmed (393819)
Posted by Zeds on October 10th, 2007 @ 7:55pm CDT
Re: Reissue Skylynx Release Date Confirmed (393825)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on October 10th, 2007 @ 7:57pm CDT
$90, what a bargain for Sky Lynx. Granted, it is just a little over the top for a re-issue, but this is motorized & a nice size. Not like when Convoy & Megs were re-issued & went for mints shortly afterward. At least this could be a.....*combined* Valentines gift from my family........
Re: Reissue Skylynx Release Date Confirmed (393925)
Posted by Fussion on October 10th, 2007 @ 9:21pm CDT
I already have my G1 Sky Lynx MIB. I can smell the "Vintage Sky Lynx" on ebay now. Here comes more KOs :{
Re: Reissue Skylynx Release Date Confirmed (393993)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 10th, 2007 @ 9:58pm CDT
The shuttle part of my G1 Lynx is fine but the cargo hold is shot. The gold chrome has faded off and the batteries exploded inside of it. No big deal I'm gonna clean him up but get one of these too just because. Any clue if they're going to enhance the mold like they did with Star Convoy?
Re: Reissue Skylynx Release Date Confirmed (393996)
Posted by SpacerAM2 on October 10th, 2007 @ 10:00pm CDT
February? I thought it was in December. It has been moved further now? Why?

As Autobot032 says:
_________________
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Saviour. If you do too, copy and paste this into your signature.

NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Re: Reissue Skylynx Release Date Confirmed (394003)
Posted by SpacerAM2 on October 10th, 2007 @ 10:03pm CDT
You can't leave the batteries in Skylinx. The acid from the batteries ruin the electronics. You got to take them off shortly after you play with him.
Re: Reissue Skylynx Release Date Confirmed (394061)
Posted by Judge Deliberata on October 10th, 2007 @ 10:42pm CDT
Do we know for certain whether Skylinx will come with batteries already installed? Did the original?

(For that matter, I picked up an anime Galvatron just recently, but haven't opened him yet. Does he have them?)
Re: Reissue Skylynx Release Date Confirmed (394081)
Posted by Auto Bot on October 10th, 2007 @ 10:52pm CDT
I wish they made some improvements instead of just plain reissue.
Re: Reissue Skylynx Release Date Confirmed (394101)
Posted by Foallen on October 10th, 2007 @ 11:02pm CDT
Auto Bot wrote:I wish they made some improvements instead of just plain reissue.

If that were the case I might have a reason to buy him. I have one in pretty good shape and it's tempting to get the reissue, but if it's just a straight reissue I really can't justify it...
Re: Reissue Skylynx Release Date Confirmed (394115)
Posted by Auto Bot on October 10th, 2007 @ 11:07pm CDT
I don't have G1 toys anymore. (stolen)

But i'm not gonna buy a straight reissue Skylynx.

If they upgrade him to Classics make, then i will certainly line up.
Re: Reissue Skylynx Release Date Confirmed (394297)
Posted by Toyotus Superion on October 11th, 2007 @ 1:49am CDT
nearly a hundred bucks for a reissue!? Talk about tailpipe rape! 60 bucks is much more in line.....
Re: Reissue Skylynx Release Date Confirmed (394475)
Posted by Stormrider on October 11th, 2007 @ 4:48am CDT
Zeds wrote:Can't wait to see the box design! Hope that it has a nice JPN twist since it was never released over there back in the 80s.

Good point. :-?
Re: Reissue Skylynx Release Date Confirmed (394481)
Posted by Anonymous on October 11th, 2007 @ 4:52am CDT
if some one bought that for me i would give them fishba fishba soup, also tech who is that in your sig that looks kick arse which bot is he?

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Kre-O 30662 Ratchet new sealed hasbro unopened 187 pieces" on EBAY
Buy "ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class 2021" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O TRANSFORMERS LOT IRONHIDE & MEGATRON KREON BATTLE CHANGER SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Autobot Ratchet Deluxe Action Figure " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS SALVAGE, Griffin Rock Construction Team Flip Racer 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Battle In Moon Light Cyberverse Optimus Prime Trailer Part" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bulkhead Takara Tomy MISB MINT" on EBAY