This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Twincast / Podcast Episode #285 "Monster Mashup"

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Twincast / Podcast Episode #285 "Monster Mashup"

Postby megatronus » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:55 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is back with points and counterpoints as ScottyP, Megatronus, and xRotorstormx tackle the latest Transformers news and more.

Episode #285 “Monster Mashup” is available directly and in our RSS Feed, and should appear on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio and many other Podcatcher sites within 24 to 48 hours of when you see this news post.

Here's what we discuss in this episode:

• HasLab watch: as of our recording, Victory Saber has surpassed 9000 backers. We discuss the likely trajectory from here out, and the strong possibility of unlocking all tiers, including the accidentally revealed shield.

• Leak Lists: Retailer Exclusives, Beast Wars Reissues, RED, Shattered Glass, Generations Selects, Legacy, and Studio Series, to name a few. We sift through and point out the notable characters we're most excited about.
  • Two Target exclusives have gone up for preorder: Kingdom Road Rage and Crossover Universal Monsters Draculus. We're oddly into Draculus and the possibility of additional Universal Crossovers. Draculus is sold out, but Road Rage is available here.

• "Classics Retrospective" continues. This time we're looking at 2011 and 2012, up until Botcon 2012. That includes Reveal the Shield, ongoing Generations releases, and the weird, tail end of United - and even the stray exclusives such as United Target Masters, Million Publishing Stepper, and Amazon's 25th Anniversary Unicron. We have our favorites.

• Bragging rights! What has everyone gotten since last time?

| Love us? Hate us? Extra Super Love us? Drop us a review on Apple Podcasts or on your favorite podcatcher. |
| Want to keep the discussion going? You can do so by simply replying to this post! |
| Got a question for the Twincast? Ask the Twincast. |
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #285 "Monster Mashup"

Postby Counterpunch » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:49 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Claire...where were you when I was selling Dark Nitro Convoy for the better part of early 2021?
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby ScottyP » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:08 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Counterpunch wrote:Claire...where were you when I was selling Dark Nitro Convoy for the better part of early 2021?
Unaware of its existence was the feeling I got. And people think "total brand awareness" is a joke - it's a way of life :PEACE:
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 637
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby xRotorstormx » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:24 am

Motto: ""Get into your enemy's mind. And then beat him at his own evil game.""
Counterpunch wrote:Claire...where were you when I was selling Dark Nitro Convoy for the better part of early 2021?

Off in Lalaland apparently :lol:
xRotorstormx
Fuzor
News Credits: 138
Watch xRotorstormx on YouTube
Buy from xRotorstormx on eBay

Postby Hydrargyrus » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:02 pm

Motto: "Solutions can be found if one knows where to look."
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
I saw where you were going with Cliffjumper as the Scorpion King. It was dumb, but I got it. :lol:
Sometimes I say strange things.

“But, okay—if I want to prove him wrong, maybe I should look at things from his P.O.V.”
—Wheeljack, RiD #3

formerly known as MagicDeath
Hydrargyrus
Vehicon
Buy from Hydrargyrus on eBay
Alt Mode: Kronosaurus
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby jackyjoy123 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:08 am

Hydrargyrus wrote:I saw where you were going with Cliffjumper as the Scorpion King. It was dumb, but I got it.

thanks for the awesome information.
jackyjoy123
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WORLDS FINEST #9 DC Comics 1999 (CA) Taylor (W) Kesel (A) Nolan + Guice 230915A"
WORLDS FINEST #9 D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #799 DC Comics 2004 (CA) Jock (W) Gabrych + McCarthy 230915A"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #139 Cvr H foil DC Comics 2023 0923DC806 139H (W) Zdarsky (CA) Design"
BATMAN #139 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TEAM SUPERMAN Secret Files and Origins #1 DC Comics 1998 200610A"
TEAM SUPERMAN Secr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 2nd ptg DC Comics 2023 JAN239269 (W) Williamson (A/CA) Campbell"
SUPERMAN #1 2nd pt ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #686 DC Comics 1995 (CA) Nolan + Janson (W) Dixon 230915A"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #483 DC Comics 1991 (CA) Ordway 230305A"
ADVENTURES OF SUPE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman BRAVE AND BOLD #2 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0423DC017 2C (CA) Booth"
Batman BRAVE AND B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NIGHTWING #96 DC Comics 2004 (CA) McDaniel + Owens (W) Grayson 230915A"
NIGHTWING #96 DC C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #3 Cvr H 1:50 DC Comics 2023 0223DC026 3H (W) Williamson (CA) Kolins"
SUPERMAN #3 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #5 Cvr D Pride DC Comics 2023 0423DC045 5D (W) Williamson (CA) Forbes"
SUPERMAN #5 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALL-AMERICAN COMICS #16 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 0823DC209 Green Lantern"
ALL-AMERICAN COMIC ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WORLDS FINEST #8 DC Comics 1999 (CA) Taylor (W) Kesel (A) Doherty 230915A"
WORLDS FINEST #8 D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #798 Cvr E 1:50 foil DC Comics 2023 0323DC223 798E (W) Adams (CA) Clarke"
FLASH #798 Cvr E 1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON