Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022

Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022

Tuesday, September 21st, 2021 3:51pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 36,636

We were handed a list of case contents based off of what retailers have/can order/ed for 2022 so far for the Transformers Generations Selects line. None of these are exclusives, they can be ordered by any toy retailer though as you can see from the case numbers below, they come in bulk, making them more likely to be ordered by online retailers who ship from a warehouse.

Tra Gen Selects Titan Black Zarak 2x per case

Tra Gen Selects Dlx Clampdown (sideswipe police car) 24x per case

Tra Gen Selects Dlx LiftTicket 24x per case

Tra Gen Selects Dlx DK-3 24x per case

Tra Gen Selects Dlx Guard 24x per case

Tra Gen Selects Voy Cyclonus’ Armada 8x per case

We do not know what Guard refers to though some fans speculate as to it being a black Ironhide redeco. DK-3 is the Blue Trailbreaker that was released under the Diakron line in the US.

Transformers News: Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022

Re: Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022 (2116361)
Posted by blackeyedprime on September 21st, 2021 @ 4:53pm CDT
Clampdown will depend on which mold with the siege one being poop.

I'll skip Cyclonus just because it feels like I have too many of him already (G1, classics,CW, Takra, Kingdom).

Guard is probably a no unless it's off the the rumored new sculpt of Ratchet tho it's likely a cheaper way of painting one up as iron hide or Ratchet than trying to find the doublepacks.

If Lift Ticket is red, I'd like to think I could pass on him but I know I won't.

DK3 is a must even though i'm trying to limit how many uses of a mold I get.

Black Zarak was preordered Day 1 for me.
Re: Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022 (2116369)
Posted by Big Grim on September 21st, 2021 @ 5:50pm CDT
Would Cyclonus’ Armada be him in a toy accurate deco?
Re: Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022 (2116371)
Posted by Mkall on September 21st, 2021 @ 5:52pm CDT
As much as I like the diaclone homages, I was hoping that there would be more diversity. Though there will be several exclusives that might be interesting too.
Re: Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022 (2116373)
Posted by ScottyP on September 21st, 2021 @ 6:18pm CDT
Big Grim wrote:Would Cyclonus’ Armada be him in a toy accurate deco?
I'm not expecting it, but I'd love to see this be based on the "Dirgeclonus" coloring error in FFoD :lol:
Re: Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022 (2116375)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 21st, 2021 @ 6:32pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:
Big Grim wrote:Would Cyclonus’ Armada be him in a toy accurate deco?

Whatever, if SS86 Sweep, a slightly differently colored Scourge can work as the "no name" troop builder, I can see that Select Cyclonus having that exact same purpose.
Re: Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022 (2116384)
Posted by Autobot N on September 21st, 2021 @ 7:39pm CDT
I sleep.jpg
Me when half of the Selects figures are Diaclone repaints
Re: Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022 (2116385)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on September 21st, 2021 @ 8:04pm CDT
Re: Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022 (2116389)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on September 21st, 2021 @ 8:50pm CDT
Ok so Bluestreak is coming in 2021 then?
Re: Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022 (2116390)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on September 21st, 2021 @ 8:59pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:Ok so Bluestreak is coming in 2021 then?
Considering the Target listing for an exclusive Legacy "Silverstreak" that popped up with all those mainline Legacy listings, I'm pretty sure he isn't Selects.
Re: Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022 (2116406)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on September 22nd, 2021 @ 12:39am CDT
I welcome our new Diaclone overlords! I hope we eventually get a Loudpedal repaint of Tracks/Road Rage, as well as Crosscut, Burn Out, Screech, and Reboost from the "rumored" new Skids figure to come out next year in the "Transformers Legacy" line. :D
Re: Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022 (2116413)
Posted by Big Grim on September 22nd, 2021 @ 3:44am CDT
ScottyP wrote:
Big Grim wrote:Would Cyclonus’ Armada be him in a toy accurate deco?

"Dirgeclonus"? Will have to look that up! Been a damned long time since I saw FFoD! :D

*Edit*

Whoa, he actually looks pretty damned cool!

Gauntlet101010 wrote:I can see us getting a Cyclonus repaint. Eventually. The toy deco is really different and, IMO, superior. It might take a while, but I can see it happening.

Agreed. I'm not a fan of the lilac but the figure is far, far too good to pass up.

~ Grim
Re: Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022 (2116758)
Posted by sol magnus on September 25th, 2021 @ 9:33pm CDT
aronjlove wrote:
20210707_103208.jpg

Found on Twitter

Oof! I need to pay more attention to this thread.
Re: Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022 (2116814)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 26th, 2021 @ 5:23pm CDT
Re: Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022 (2117843)
Posted by william-james88 on October 7th, 2021 @ 12:40am CDT
While the toy has been available to preorder on Hasbro Pulse for a while now (at $169.99 USD), we have some new product shots from Takara now that they are revealing the product themselves for their own preorder.

It turns out, while these are real photos and not renders, they have the exact same poses found on the renders on Hasbro Pulse. These give us the best indication yet at the finished product.

You can order it here : https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... lack-zarak

Re: Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022 (2117849)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on October 7th, 2021 @ 2:59am CDT
Black Zarack looks glorious.
Re: Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022 (2117851)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 7th, 2021 @ 3:19am CDT
They left out two headed dragon mode :(
Re: Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022 (2117854)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 7th, 2021 @ 5:09am CDT
Rodimus Knight wrote:Black Zarack looks glorious.

Oh, so glorious indeed!

I'm so glad that I preordered AND fully paid mine months ago. :BOWDOWN:
Re: Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022 (2117882)
Posted by blackeyedprime on October 7th, 2021 @ 11:27am CDT
Looking forward to Zarak, dunno where he's going but that's another problem for another day.
Re: Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022 (2117884)
Posted by o.supreme on October 7th, 2021 @ 11:34am CDT
BZ will be going into PotP Predaking's space (next to Legends Grand Max), on my Titan Shelf. I'll have to find a new spot for PotP Predaking and his *eventual* Rival MP Raiden. Ark is currently in my sons bedroom in ship mode as the odd Titan out, and it looks as if he will be that way for a while.
Re: Transformers Generations Selects toys to be Released in 2022 (2117915)
Posted by primalxconvoy on October 7th, 2021 @ 4:07pm CDT
The price is so expensive through.

EDIT: - I wish this was available via Amazon Japan, instead of was a TTM exclusive...

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME CYBERVERSE LOT 2012 Starscream Ratchet Arcee - Weapons Parts" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ~ Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures ~ Deluxe Cheetor ~ Dinobots Unite" on EBAY
Buy "Used IRONHIDE  TRANSFORMERS ARMS MICRON PRIME AM-20 / TAKARA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2011 Generations Fall of Cybertron Shockwave New In Box!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Toys Studio Series 46 Deluxe Class Transformers: Bumblebee …" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron FOC Bruticus!" on EBAY