This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released

Transformers News: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released

Wednesday, June 11th, 2014 9:20AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: ScoutBumblebee   Views: 15,899

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Are you getting excited for the upcoming Transformers movie yet? As we all know, Age of Extinction is set to release on June 27, and as the premiere date inches closer, we are seeing more and more promotions, TV spots, and footage release. So here is yet another TV Spot, this one featuring some new bits that we haven't seen before. Check it out below, and give us your thoughts in the Energon Pub... And as always, keep your optics here for the latest news of the new movie and everything else Transformers.

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581100)
Posted by acchillyaout on June 11th, 2014 @ 9:27am CDT
This movie looks more and more like a masterpiece every time I see a new trailer. All hail Michael Bay for keeping the Transformers brand mainstream and relevant in today's fast paced world. If not for his brilliance, the Autobots and Decepticons would still be stuck in stasis mode! :BOWDOWN: :DANCE:
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581106)
Posted by Yweggo on June 11th, 2014 @ 9:35am CDT
Is it just me, or does Strafe look sort of blue-ish, and Scorn slightly redish?

Also Hasbro, why does my Slug have blue eyes?
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581118)
Posted by ILL-Star on June 11th, 2014 @ 10:08am CDT
Yweggo wrote:Is it just me, or does Strafe look sort of blue-ish, and Scorn slightly redish?

Also Hasbro, why does my Slug have blue eyes?

I've noticed that too. Also, Grimlock is green and not orange like all of his toys. And going by a trailer released a day or so ago, Slug appears to be more orange. Not purple.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581175)
Posted by SFXPrime on June 11th, 2014 @ 1:07pm CDT
I love that Lockdown pic!
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581198)
Posted by partholon on June 11th, 2014 @ 2:40pm CDT
whats the story on the UK release date

july 5th ? a saturday?

usually this things come out on a friday with previews for big ones like this opening on a wednesday.

considering the rate of piracy this side of the atlantic it'd be in markets illegally by then !
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581269)
Posted by Peridot on June 11th, 2014 @ 6:31pm CDT
ILL-Star wrote:
Yweggo wrote:Is it just me, or does Strafe look sort of blue-ish, and Scorn slightly redish?

Also Hasbro, why does my Slug have blue eyes?

I've noticed that too. Also, Grimlock is green and not orange like all of his toys. And going by a trailer released a day or so ago, Slug appears to be more orange. Not purple.

Grimlock seems to be more of a vague silvery color. The green might just be moss or plants of some kind, considering they seem to have been excavated. Or it might just be post-processing.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581271)
Posted by Ultra Markus on June 11th, 2014 @ 6:40pm CDT
great! an annoying whining nerdy guy! how original!
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581449)
Posted by El Duque on June 12th, 2014 @ 8:51am CDT
A new version of the Transformers: Age of Extinction "Payoff" trailer has been released in China, and surprise new footage! Check out the embedded video below courtesy of YouTube user OptimusJet.

Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581533)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 12th, 2014 @ 12:55pm CDT
Exciting news for our Transformers fans over in Hong Kong. According to South China Morning Post it looks like Michael Bay, director of Transformers: Age of Extinction, will join cast members Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz and Li Bingbing at for the world premiere at the Cultural Centre in Tsim Sha Tsui on Thursday June 19. The premiere will be followed by a concert by Imagine Dragons, who will perform at the Ocean Terminal roof-top parking lot at 9pm which there will be 5,000 free tickets available.
For details of the free tickets, visit here.


You can check out the new Transformers: Age of Extinction "Payoff" trailer released in China below

Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581579)
Posted by DeadCaL on June 12th, 2014 @ 3:31pm CDT
Sooo, 30 seconds in there's a robot dog :???:
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581608)
Posted by El Duque on June 12th, 2014 @ 4:35pm CDT
We have a couple of new Transformers: Age of Extinction movie posters to share this afternoon. The first comes to us from IMAX and features Optimus Prim and Grimlock, the second is from M1905 and also features Optimus Prime with a flaming background. Check 'em out below:

Image

Image
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581611)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 12th, 2014 @ 4:38pm CDT
I love that 2nd one, first one is pretty good though.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581624)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 12th, 2014 @ 5:06pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Image


Even though both Prime and Grimlock are f**king hideous, the way they're posed makes that poster pretty cool.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581638)
Posted by Deadput on June 12th, 2014 @ 5:42pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:
El Duque wrote:Image


f**king hideous.





*rolls eyes*
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581654)
Posted by SideswipeSkywarp on June 12th, 2014 @ 6:21pm CDT
Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of shit. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too. :BOT: :CON:
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581656)
Posted by Deadput on June 12th, 2014 @ 6:27pm CDT
SideswipeSkywarp wrote:Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of shit. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too. :BOT: :CON:




Shut up

The third was great Sentinel was actually a good villain who had character development


I can tell you already this s better then the other 3 movies.

no one said they were masterpieces they have their flaws like everything else




Grow up brats like you are why humanity will never be pleased
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581659)
Posted by Shelf Space on June 12th, 2014 @ 6:29pm CDT
SideswipeSkywarp wrote:Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of shit. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too. :BOT: :CON:



your opinion comes off as pretentious and arrogant and was probably better off left unsaid, go be soar someplace else
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581683)
Posted by william-james88 on June 12th, 2014 @ 8:33pm CDT
SideswipeSkywarp wrote:Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of shit. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too. :BOT: :CON:


Soar ?

As in Dino-soar  ? :lol:
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581725)
Posted by Ultra gordon on June 12th, 2014 @ 11:57pm CDT
SideswipeSkywarp wrote:
Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of shit. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too.








I don't believe anyone put a gun to your head to watch the other three ?
And if you were any sort of trans fan I'd doubt you would say that.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581820)
Posted by Gemini220 on June 13th, 2014 @ 10:39am CDT
SideswipeSkywarp wrote:Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of shit. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too. :BOT: :CON:


For those B**ching about this & that, Plain and Simple don't go see it case closed!! It's one of those things lets see how many people I can get on my bandwagon.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581836)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 13th, 2014 @ 11:23am CDT
SideswipeSkywarp wrote:Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of shit. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too. :BOT: :CON:


It's more like people can't think for themselves when a critic says a movie is shit, when it's really not. They just want to jump on the bandwagon and hate it because it's the cool thing to do. When I say DOTM is the greatest movie of all time, that's me thinking for myself. But people like you, those who label it in such a way, are all of one hive mind. I have the audacity to call the movie what I see it as, but you, you're just regurgitating shit that's been said plenty of times, before; with absolutely no proof to your claims, no less. Who's the one who can't think for themselves, here?
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581858)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 13th, 2014 @ 1:40pm CDT
As we edge closer and closer to the world premiere of Transformers: Age of Extinction, new TV spots with new footage are rolling in! New footage seen include a nice closeup of Crosshairs in all his glory, Strafe hilariously sliding down the side of a building, and a brief look at Lockdown's unhelmeted face. Take a look at the minute-long spot below, which has been uploaded on the Seibertron.com YouTube channel!

Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581867)
Posted by Janus Prime on June 13th, 2014 @ 2:00pm CDT
In case you were wondering if he was supposed to be Swoop or a different guy, here you go.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581870)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 13th, 2014 @ 2:04pm CDT
Janus Prime wrote:In case you were wondering if he was supposed to be Swoop or a different guy, here you go.


Huh? :???:
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581874)
Posted by Janus Prime on June 13th, 2014 @ 2:18pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Janus Prime wrote:In case you were wondering if he was supposed to be Swoop or a different guy, here you go.


Huh? :???:


In G1 Swoop is constantly crashing, I don´t believe there´s one appearance of him in the show where he didn´t crash.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581876)
Posted by ILL-Star on June 13th, 2014 @ 2:27pm CDT
It seems Stinger hitched a ride with Strafe and Bumblebee. Probably why Strafe is falling off of the tower there.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581877)
Posted by Gemini220 on June 13th, 2014 @ 2:35pm CDT
All the clips are fine and all BUT I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581880)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 13th, 2014 @ 2:46pm CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
El Duque wrote:Image


f**king hideous.





*rolls eyes*


Roll them all you want, it's not gonna make the designs look better. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like seeing all the footage, but I want to see just 1 quick shot of any of the Dinobots in robot mode. I was so sure that's something Bay was keeping for the movie, but I really think 1 glimpse wouldn't hurt. So now I'm a bit uneasy about just how much the Dinobots will be in the film and what exactly will they do. Will they get the Devastator and Shockwave treatment where they show up to do 1 thing and then get taken out? I don't imagine that happening to Grimlock, but seeing Strafe rolling off that roof like that makes me think at least a couple of the Dinos will bite the dust. :?
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581882)
Posted by william-james88 on June 13th, 2014 @ 2:53pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:I like seeing all the footage, but I want to see just 1 quick shot of any of the Dinobots in robot mode. I was so sure that's something Bay was keeping for the movie, but I really think 1 glimpse wouldn't hurt. So now I'm a bit uneasy about just how much the Dinobots will be in the film and what exactly will they do. Will they get the Devastator and Shockwave treatment where they show up to do 1 thing and then get taken out? I don't imagine that happening to Grimlock, but seeing Strafe rolling off that roof like that makes me think at least a couple of the Dinos will bite the dust. :?



Let me help your expectations. The Dinobots (Grimlock and Slug at least) will only be present in that Shanghai battle scene. They will also not transform even though hasbro said they would.

Obviously, this is only speculation and as negative as it may sound, this is the mindset I am using so as not to be dissapointed like I have been for 3 times in a row. I also anticipate seeing Mark Wahlberg more than Optimus and having his trucker friend and Stanley Tucci be annoying. I also dont expect Slog to show up.

I am desperately wanting to see this movie now but after Man of Steel, I cannot trust how good a movie looks off trailers. hence why I am keeping my expectations really low and getting ready for the worst, while hoping for the best.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581883)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 13th, 2014 @ 2:55pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I also dont expect Slog to show up.


We've seen Slog in an earlier trailer.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581884)
Posted by Deadput on June 13th, 2014 @ 2:56pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I like seeing all the footage, but I want to see just 1 quick shot of any of the Dinobots in robot mode. I was so sure that's something Bay was keeping for the movie, but I really think 1 glimpse wouldn't hurt. So now I'm a bit uneasy about just how much the Dinobots will be in the film and what exactly will they do. Will they get the Devastator and Shockwave treatment where they show up to do 1 thing and then get taken out? I don't imagine that happening to Grimlock, but seeing Strafe rolling off that roof like that makes me think at least a couple of the Dinos will bite the dust. :?



Let me help your expectations. The Dinobots (Grimlock and Slug at least) will only be present in that Shanghai battle scene. They will also not transform even though hasbro said they would.

Obviously, this is only speculation and as negative as it may sound, this is the mindset I am using so as not to be dissapointed like I have been for 3 times in a row. I also anticipate seeing Mark Wahlberg more than Optimus and having his trucker friend and Stanley Tucci be annoying. I also dont expect Slog to show up.

I am desperately wanting to see this movie now but after Man of Steel, I cannot trust how good a movie looks off trailers. hence why I am keeping my expectations really low and getting ready for the worst, while hoping for the best.




How about you go see the movie and make up your own opinion.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581886)
Posted by william-james88 on June 13th, 2014 @ 3:15pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I also dont expect Slog to show up.


We've seen Slog in an earlier trailer.


The Brontosaurus? Which trailer? And has either Slash or Snarl shown up yet?
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581887)
Posted by william-james88 on June 13th, 2014 @ 3:17pm CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:

How about you go see the movie and make up your own opinion.



I would love to but its not out yet. All we have are these trailers and our predictions. And I believe that if I do not expect the dinobots to transform and that they end up not transforming, then I will be much less dissapointed than anyone who was expecting to see that happen.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581888)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 13th, 2014 @ 3:20pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I also dont expect Slog to show up.


We've seen Slog in an earlier trailer.


The Brontosaurus? Which trailer? And has either Slash or Snarl shown up yet?


To be honest, I don't even know which trailer had Slog in it. There's so many different ones, and I'm not about to go hunting through the archives to find it.

As far as I'm aware, Slash has not, but I thinking Snarl could be barely seen in the same trailer as Slog.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581917)
Posted by Deadput on June 13th, 2014 @ 6:13pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I also dont expect Slog to show up.


We've seen Slog in an earlier trailer.


The Brontosaurus? Which trailer? And has either Slash or Snarl shown up yet?


To be honest, I don't even know which trailer had Slog in it. There's so many different ones, and I'm not about to go hunting through the archives to find it.

As far as I'm aware, Slash has not, but I thinking Snarl could be barely seen in the same trailer as Slog.



I have been following this movie a lot and even i have not seen them.


You must mean those trading cards that were leaked.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581918)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 13th, 2014 @ 6:15pm CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I also dont expect Slog to show up.


We've seen Slog in an earlier trailer.


The Brontosaurus? Which trailer? And has either Slash or Snarl shown up yet?


To be honest, I don't even know which trailer had Slog in it. There's so many different ones, and I'm not about to go hunting through the archives to find it.

As far as I'm aware, Slash has not, but I thinking Snarl could be barely seen in the same trailer as Slog.



I have been following this movie a lot and even i have not seen them.


You must mean those trading cards that were leaked.


Nope, it was a trailer. It was in an urban environment, with Crosshairs and the rest of the Autobot cars up front and a handful of the Dinobots in the back charging right behond them.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581921)
Posted by Deadput on June 13th, 2014 @ 6:21pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I also dont expect Slog to show up.


We've seen Slog in an earlier trailer.


The Brontosaurus? Which trailer? And has either Slash or Snarl shown up yet?


To be honest, I don't even know which trailer had Slog in it. There's so many different ones, and I'm not about to go hunting through the archives to find it.

As far as I'm aware, Slash has not, but I thinking Snarl could be barely seen in the same trailer as Slog.



I have been following this movie a lot and even i have not seen them.


You must mean those trading cards that were leaked.


Nope, it was a trailer. It was in an urban environment, with Crosshairs and the rest of the Autobot cars up front and a handful of the Dinobots in the back charging right behond them.




Ahhhh that spot

it was Crosshairs and Drift driving with Scorn behind them Strafe flying Slug beside them with Grimlock behind Slug while they were charging.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581926)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 13th, 2014 @ 6:42pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:As we edge closer and closer to the world premiere of Transformers: Age of Extinction, new TV spots with new footage are rolling in! New footage seen include a nice closeup of Crosshairs in all his glory, Strafe hilariously sliding down the side of a building, and a brief look at Lockdown's unhelmeted face. Take a look at the minute-long spot below, which has been uploaded on the Seibertron.com YouTube channel!

The only thing new about this trailer is the very end with the narrator giving the film's date instead of saying "Coming Soon". Aside from that bit, it's the exact same trailer as this and this.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581927)
Posted by TimothyR on June 13th, 2014 @ 6:48pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:As we edge closer and closer to the world premiere of Transformers: Age of Extinction, new TV spots with new footage are rolling in! New footage seen include a nice closeup of Crosshairs in all his glory, Strafe hilariously sliding down the side of a building, and a brief look at Lockdown's unhelmeted face. Take a look at the minute-long spot below, which has been uploaded on the Seibertron.com YouTube channel!

The only thing new about this trailer is the very end with the narrator giving the film's date instead of saying "Coming Soon". Aside from that bit, it's the exact same trailer as this and this.


yeah, this is a few days old already.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581934)
Posted by DeadCaL on June 13th, 2014 @ 7:12pm CDT
Who's that riding Slash? Looks like Drift on Slag, Prime on Grimmy and....
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581935)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 13th, 2014 @ 7:13pm CDT
DeadCaL wrote:Who's that riding Slash? Looks like Drift on Slag, Prime on Grimmy and....


Crosshairs is on Scorn.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581936)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 13th, 2014 @ 7:13pm CDT
DeadCaL wrote:Who's that riding Slash? Looks like Drift on Slag, Prime on Grimmy and....


Based on the Construct-Bot pairings, it might be Hound.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581948)
Posted by DeadCaL on June 13th, 2014 @ 8:16pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:Crosshairs is on Scorn


Or as one mistranslation I saw said... Scone :lol: I'm surprised he's bigger than Grimlock.
I'm glad they've gone with 'humongous scale' with these guys, they do look impressive.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1581999)
Posted by william-james88 on June 14th, 2014 @ 12:03am CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I also dont expect Slog to show up.


We've seen Slog in an earlier trailer.


The Brontosaurus? Which trailer? And has either Slash or Snarl shown up yet?


To be honest, I don't even know which trailer had Slog in it. There's so many different ones, and I'm not about to go hunting through the archives to find it.

As far as I'm aware, Slash has not, but I thinking Snarl could be barely seen in the same trailer as Slog.



I have been following this movie a lot and even i have not seen them.


You must mean those trading cards that were leaked.


Nope, it was a trailer. It was in an urban environment, with Crosshairs and the rest of the Autobot cars up front and a handful of the Dinobots in the back charging right behond them.




Ahhhh that spot

it was Crosshairs and Drift driving with Scorn behind them Strafe flying Slug beside them with Grimlock behind Slug while they were charging.



If that is indeed the spot then, like i said, we have yet to see SLOG, the Sauropod dinosaur, and I still am not sure he will appear in the film
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1582015)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 14th, 2014 @ 1:50am CDT
SideswipeSkywarp wrote:Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of shit. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too. :BOT: :CON:


Then stop going to movies. Simple and to the point, there you go.

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
SideswipeSkywarp wrote:Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of shit. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too. :BOT: :CON:




Shut up

The third was great Sentinel was actually a good villain who had character development


I can tell you already this s better then the other 3 movies.

no one said they were masterpieces they have their flaws like everything else




Grow up brats like you are why humanity will never be pleased


You can be angry, but you don't have the right to call him names. You're violating rules and this isn't a request: Watch it. Disagree, but don't pull crap like that anymore.

Shelf Space wrote:
SideswipeSkywarp wrote:Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of shit. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too. :BOT: :CON:



your opinion comes off as pretentious and arrogant and was probably better off left unsaid, go be soar someplace else


He's entitled to his opinion and he can voice it. That's not how this community works. EVERYONE has a voice. Whether or not it's agreed with is beside the point.

Ultra gordon wrote:SideswipeSkywarp wrote:
Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of shit. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too.








I don't believe anyone put a gun to your head to watch the other three ?
And if you were any sort of trans fan I'd doubt you would say that.


Transfans say shit about the movies all the time. Don't start that "real fan" crap, here.

Gemini220 wrote:
SideswipeSkywarp wrote:Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of shit. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too. :BOT: :CON:


For those B**ching about this & that, Plain and Simple don't go see it case closed!! It's one of those things lets see how many people I can get on my bandwagon.


Bingo. You, I like you.

SlyTF1 wrote:
SideswipeSkywarp wrote:Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of shit. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too. :BOT: :CON:


It's more like people can't think for themselves when a critic says a movie is shit, when it's really not. They just want to jump on the bandwagon and hate it because it's the cool thing to do. When I say DOTM is the greatest movie of all time, that's me thinking for myself. But people like you, those who label it in such a way, are all of one hive mind. I have the audacity to call the movie what I see it as, but you, you're just regurgitating shit that's been said plenty of times, before; with absolutely no proof to your claims, no less. Who's the one who can't think for themselves, here?


*slow clap*
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1582022)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 14th, 2014 @ 2:20am CDT
Autobot032 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
SideswipeSkywarp wrote:Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of shit. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too. :BOT: :CON:


It's more like people can't think for themselves when a critic says a movie is shit, when it's really not. They just want to jump on the bandwagon and hate it because it's the cool thing to do. When I say DOTM is the greatest movie of all time, that's me thinking for myself. But people like you, those who label it in such a way, are all of one hive mind. I have the audacity to call the movie what I see it as, but you, you're just regurgitating shit that's been said plenty of times, before; with absolutely no proof to your claims, no less. Who's the one who can't think for themselves, here?


*slow clap*


*joins slow clap*
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1582034)
Posted by Peridot on June 14th, 2014 @ 3:34am CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
SideswipeSkywarp wrote:Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of shit. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too. :BOT: :CON:


It's more like people can't think for themselves when a critic says a movie is shit, when it's really not. They just want to jump on the bandwagon and hate it because it's the cool thing to do. When I say DOTM is the greatest movie of all time, that's me thinking for myself. But people like you, those who label it in such a way, are all of one hive mind. I have the audacity to call the movie what I see it as, but you, you're just regurgitating shit that's been said plenty of times, before; with absolutely no proof to your claims, no less. Who's the one who can't think for themselves, here?


*slow clap*


*joins slow clap*

*also joins slow clap*
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1582054)
Posted by Va'al on June 14th, 2014 @ 6:28am CDT
According to a recent piece on Yahoo! News Singapore, one of the biggest Chinese stars appearing in Transformers: Age of Extinction, Li Bingbing, did encounter some difficulties working with the mostly Anglophone cast and crew on set. We don't have that much to report, but you can read the article here, and relevant sections below.

Image


"I am not a native speaker, but I had to perform as if I am fluent in the language," said Li. "I had to really memorise my dialogue well."

However, the tendency for the production to change the script made the experience more difficult and challenging for the actress.

In addition, Li also revealed that she had to make several changes in terms of her character's name and overall appearance.

"I portray a CEO in the film and they gave the character's name, Liao Xiumei. It's not that the name is not good. It's just that it sounded weird. So I changed it to Su Yueming instead," said the actress.
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1582058)
Posted by Tiby on June 14th, 2014 @ 6:40am CDT
This "actress" finds it challenging to act? Oh dear. What are we in for?
Re: Another Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot Released (1582059)
Posted by Va'al on June 14th, 2014 @ 6:42am CDT
Tiby wrote:This "actress" finds it challenging to act? Oh dear. What are we in for?


An actress who does not speak English fluently has to learn everything perfectly in English and give the impression she does, but the script keeps changing. That sounds challenging for anyone, to me.

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSOVER #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 DEC200197 4A (W) Cates (CA) Shaw"
CROSSOVER #4 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #17 Cvr B Image Comics 2021 AUG210273 17B (CA) Muller"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PRIMORDIAL #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2021 JUL210010 1B (CA) Ward (W) Lemire"
PRIMORDIAL #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #74 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0823IM320 74C (CA) Williams III"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1B GI JOE 1023IM260 (CA) Aja (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1023IM386 3B (CA) Clarke (W) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #310 Cvr A Image Comics 2020 APR200283 310A (W) McFarlane (CA) Mattina"
SPAWN #310 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231207A"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAM AND TWITCH CASE FILES #2 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0224IM862 2B (CA) Colak"
NEW!
SAM AND TWITCH CAS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHATS FURTHEST PLACE FROM HERE #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 NOV210268 3A (CA) Boss"
WHATS FURTHEST PLA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HAHA #5 Cvr B Image Comics 2021 MAR210196 5B (CA) Connelly (A) Walta (W) Prince"
HAHA #5 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PRIMORDIAL #5 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 NOV210235 5A (A/CA) Sorrentino (W) Lemire"
PRIMORDIAL #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 2D 1223IM262 (CA) ACO"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr I 1:10 sketch Image Comics 2022 JUN220009 1I (CA) Tan"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON