This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Botcon 2010: Iacon Packages Available Now

Transformers News: Botcon 2010: Iacon Packages Available Now

Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010 3:00PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 27,394

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The BotCon website has just opened up Iacon (non attending) package registration.

We've also received this email from Brian Savage:

Brian Savage wrote:
The Iacon Packages (non-attending) are now available as well as a limited number of loose add-on sets.

We do reserve the right to limit orders to what we think is reasonable.

After your order is reviewed and approved by a staff member, you will receive a confirmation email.

The paper order forms will go online a little later today, these must be in our office no later than 5PM on June 11th.

There is a very limited number of Primus Packages (attending) left so if you are planning to go to BotCon, you need to register now!

The cutoff for registrations will be June 11th (unless we sell out before then). After that date, anything that is available will be on a first come, first served basis at late registration Friday morning June 25, 9:30 am at the WDW Dolphin Resort.

Thanks for your patience and support,

Brian
Credit(s): Brian Savage @ FunPublications, HighPrime

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Botcon 2010: Iacon Packages Available Now (1081327)
Posted by HighPrime on June 2nd, 2010 @ 3:03pm CDT
Sweet.. I beat the mass email that just went out to club members :-) Thanks for the credit :D :D
Re: Botcon 2010: Iacon Packages Available Now (1081328)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on June 2nd, 2010 @ 3:05pm CDT
HighPrime wrote:Sweet.. I beat the mass email that just went out to club members :-) Thanks for the credit :D :D


No worries, thanks for letting us know! You actually beat Pete's tweet. (That's alot of alliteration!)
Re: Botcon 2010: Iacon Packages Available Now (1081335)
Posted by HighPrime on June 2nd, 2010 @ 3:33pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
HighPrime wrote:Sweet.. I beat the mass email that just went out to club members :-) Thanks for the credit :D :D


No worries, thanks for letting us know! You actually beat Pete's tweet. (That's alot of alliteration!)


All luck ;-) I was leaving work for the day when I decided to give registration a try. I wasn't refreshing the page at all today.
Re: Botcon 2010: Iacon Packages Available Now (1081345)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on June 2nd, 2010 @ 3:51pm CDT
Got my orders in:D what number do I need to get the one of the first [(1)50] pins?
Re: Botcon 2010: Iacon Packages Available Now (1081356)
Posted by HighPrime on June 2nd, 2010 @ 4:00pm CDT
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:Got my orders in:D what number do I need to get the one of the first [(1)50] pins?


what number are you? I am 1767. If the numbers mean anything,I believe that is among the first since I registered before mass notification.
Re: Botcon 2010: Iacon Packages Available Now (1081386)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on June 2nd, 2010 @ 5:01pm CDT
HighPrime wrote:
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:Got my orders in:D what number do I need to get the one of the first [(1)50] pins?


what number are you? I am 1767. If the numbers mean anything,I believe that is among the first since I registered before mass notification.


:grumble: I'm 1839/43
Re: Botcon 2010: Iacon Packages Available Now (1081418)
Posted by RiddlerJ on June 2nd, 2010 @ 5:54pm CDT
Why?! Why?! Why?!

Why did I buy a set? My bank account can't take any more.

It was that damn Breakdown. I just had to have him. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Botcon 2010: Iacon Packages Available Now (1081486)
Posted by AutobotJazz on June 2nd, 2010 @ 9:10pm CDT
anyone know if they're gonna do general admission tickets online? Would prefer not to wait in line that Saturday.
Re: Botcon 2010: Iacon Packages Available Now (1081557)
Posted by HighPrime on June 3rd, 2010 @ 4:18am CDT
I received my confirmation email yesterday at 5:18pm. Anyone else?


Also bagged sets are now sold out for Iacon registrations. Still available for Primus holders, though.
Re: Botcon 2010: Iacon Packages Available Now (1081637)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on June 3rd, 2010 @ 8:22am CDT
It looks like BotCon 2010 registration is about to come to a close. We've received some information this morning from Seibertron.com member HighPrime regarding Non-Attendee Loose Sets, as well as a tweet from BotCon's official Twitter feed.

According to HighPrime, all loose sets of "G2 Redux" are sold out as of this morning.

Additionally, it seems Iacon Packages are selling quickly, and Primus Packages are also close to running out:

@BotCon wrote:Non-attending sets selling VERY fast! Primus packages close to selling out too. Printable forms also are now available at http://botcon.com


If you are on the fence about this year's BotCon, time is running out to make a decision. We hope to see you there as Seibertron.com celebrates it's 10th anniversary!
Re: Botcon 2010: Iacon Packages Available Now (1081709)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on June 3rd, 2010 @ 11:36am CDT
Just received my confirmation emails, now I need to find out how I can get the attendee exclusives, sealed of coarse. Sharkticons, Rapido. Who else?
Re: Botcon 2010: Iacon Packages Available Now (1081713)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on June 3rd, 2010 @ 11:42am CDT
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:Just received my confirmation emails, now I need to find out how I can get the attendee exclusives, sealed of coarse. Sharkticons, Rapido. Who else?


Slicer/SG Wheeljack
Re: Botcon 2010: Iacon Packages Available Now (1081716)
Posted by HighPrime on June 3rd, 2010 @ 11:46am CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:Just received my confirmation emails, now I need to find out how I can get the attendee exclusives, sealed of coarse. Sharkticons, Rapido. Who else?


Slicer/SG Wheeljack



Whoa.. Shattered glass wheeljack? Has there been any images of this? Slicer is the Classics Bumblebee that's been floating around eBay as a "lucky draw," right?
Re: Botcon 2010: Iacon Packages Available Now (1081738)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on June 3rd, 2010 @ 12:53pm CDT
HighPrime wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:Just received my confirmation emails, now I need to find out how I can get the attendee exclusives, sealed of coarse. Sharkticons, Rapido. Who else?


Slicer/SG Wheeljack



Whoa.. Shattered glass wheeljack? Has there been any images of this? Slicer is the Classics Bumblebee that's been floating around eBay as a "lucky draw," right?


Nope, done from the Superlink Wheeljack mold:

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ure/18458/

It is hotness if it's the truth. We need more robots with shotguns.
Re: Botcon 2010: Iacon Packages Available Now (1081739)
Posted by HighPrime on June 3rd, 2010 @ 12:56pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
HighPrime wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:Just received my confirmation emails, now I need to find out how I can get the attendee exclusives, sealed of coarse. Sharkticons, Rapido. Who else?


Slicer/SG Wheeljack



Whoa.. Shattered glass wheeljack? Has there been any images of this? Slicer is the Classics Bumblebee that's been floating around eBay as a "lucky draw," right?


Nope, done from the Superlink Wheeljack mold:

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ure/18458/

It is hotness if it's the truth. We need more robots with shotguns.



My bad. I got confused with the Slicer/SG Wheejack. I was thinking 'slicer' is one guy and 'SG Wheelack was the other.'

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #1 Cvr D RI 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 1D 1RI (CA) Federici"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK YEAR FIVE #25 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210462 (CA) Thompson"
STAR TREK YEAR FIV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT JENNIKA II #2 (of 6) IDW Comics 2020 Ninja Turtles OCT200458 (A/CA) Revel"
TMNT JENNIKA II #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 FCBD IDW Comics 2007 (CA) Figueroa 200530A"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 3RI (CA) Chan"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #7 Cvr D 1:10 IDW Comics SEP231299 7D (CA) Ganucheau"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 AUG221551 1A (A/CA) Rosanas (W) Kelly+Lanzing"
STAR TREK #1 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #148 Cvr A IDW Comics 2024 DEC231060 148A Turtles Ongoing (CA) Federici"
TMNT #148 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MY LITTLE PONY #17 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 JUL231196 17A (CA) Garcia (W) Bronfman"
MY LITTLE PONY #17 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 1RI (CA) Milne 230305D"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "My Little Pony FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC #25 Hot Topic IDW Comics 2014 (CA) Mebberson"
My Little Pony FRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 FEB220442 War's End 3A (CA) Piriz"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #102 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 NOV190633 102RI Ninja Turtles Ongoing 231010X"
TMNT #102 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #10 RI Incentive Variant 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 10RI"
TRANSFORMERS #10 R ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #351 - Ask Your Dad
Twincast / Podcast #351:
"Ask Your Dad"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 1st, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON