This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron

Transformers News: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron

Monday, January 28th, 2019 6:27PM CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 36,794

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to a post from Cybertron Philippines we have comparison images between the recently released Transformers Studio Series Dark of the Moon leader Megatron and the previously released Studio Series Revenge of the Fallen voyager Megatron. It turns out that both are nearly the same size, keeping the idea of scale within the series. DOTM Megatron was simply ROTF Megatron in hiding/disguise after all with a very similar robot mode, and we see that fulfilled here. The alt mode is compared to voyager Irohinde, which looks very small by comparison, and leader POTP Optimus Prime where they are of a similar size.

Let us know what you think and if you feel this leader Megatron is a worthwhile addition to your collection.

Transformers News: Comparison Images Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron

Transformers News: Comparison Images Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron

Transformers News: Comparison Images Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron
Credit(s): cybertron philippines

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007211)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on January 28th, 2019 @ 6:35pm CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:After watching AoE last night, I have come to the conclusion that we need a leader class AoE Galvatron in SS.

It would have to be made of Legos to transform accurately. :lol:
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007231)
Posted by ShockBlade501 on January 28th, 2019 @ 8:09pm CST
That pic has voyager Meg's legs all stretched out. If his legs were bent in on themselves like they're meant to be, he'd be about a head shorter than the leader
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007232)
Posted by william-james88 on January 28th, 2019 @ 8:12pm CST
ShockBlade501 wrote:That pic has voyager Meg's legs all stretched out. If his legs were bent in on themselves like they're meant to be, he'd be about a head shorter than the leader

Ah, good observation
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007233)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on January 28th, 2019 @ 8:12pm CST
ShockBlade501 wrote:That pic has voyager Meg's legs all stretched out. If his legs were bent in on themselves like they're meant to be, he'd be about a head shorter than the leader

To be fair, leader megs' legs are stretched out too
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007266)
Posted by Emerje on January 29th, 2019 @ 7:04am CST
Yep, he should be hunched over a bit with his legs bent a little, but everyone poses this figure standing up straight. He should be posed more like this.

Image

Emerje
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007281)
Posted by Randomhero on January 29th, 2019 @ 8:38am CST
Emerje wrote:Yep, he should be hunched over a bit with his legs bent a little, but everyone poses this figure standing up straight. He should be posed more like this.

Image

Emerje



Don’t forget backwards. Everyone poses their stuff backwards too. That’s why they complain about hallow spots. :lol:
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007300)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 29th, 2019 @ 12:30pm CST
Thanks to the due diligence of fellow Seibertron user and News Staff, D-Maximus_Primal, we've learned that YouTuber, TonTon Reviews, has done it again! This time his subject is the forthcoming Studio Series #36 Deluxe Class Drift and Mini-Dinobots! Drift is as he appeared in the fifth movie in the franchise, The Last Knight. The mini-Dinobots are minifigures in the same vein as the Igor that is packaged with Leader Class Dark of the Moon Megatron.

The review covers his transformation, and compares him to several other Studio Series releases. Studio Series #36 Drift is an exclusive to Entertainment Earth.

We have embedded the video below for your convenience:



Will you be picking Drift up? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007301)
Posted by Aimless Misfire on January 29th, 2019 @ 12:47pm CST
These days you look at the Hasbro version & then buy the bigger, better Wei Jiang or Black Mamba release.
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007302)
Posted by JazztfLaw on January 29th, 2019 @ 1:26pm CST
That mold and design is still boring to me. Should've stayed a Bugatti
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007303)
Posted by What's Crackin'? on January 29th, 2019 @ 1:26pm CST
Aimless Misfire wrote:These days you look at the Hasbro version & then buy the bigger, better Wei Jiang or Black Mamba release.


People really need to stop acting like Wei Jiang and Black Mamba will give us the best version of any Hasbro figure and acting like Hasbro toys suck. Wei Jiang only can bootleg what molds they can get a hold of, and when they do they don't always release the figure. Remember Black Apple? He's yet to come out. Also there is a significant price increase in those figures.They do improve on the toys, but only because the figure doesn't have to be in scale, and they can put more money towards it since they don't have to worry about using a strict budgeting system to help produce 45+ figures in several different waves. Black Mamba rarely improves on the figures (until now to some degree) they Knock off and they are often of a cheaper plastic quality. Hasbro has been making several quality toys with their Siege and Studio Series Line, such as both Sideswipes, Optimus Primes, Bonecrusher, Shockwave, Ultra Magnus, and Jetfire just to name a few. These bootleg companies releasing figures at a suer slow rate, and while they recently have been making better toys, sometimes they make horrible changes, like with Studio Series Starscream being silver with splotches of grey just looks plain inaccurate, and the new face they gave the Masterpiece Barricade is just not great. Not only that but what both of these companies are doing is illegal. Hasbro makes quality toys, and yeah, they're expensive but the cost of plastic and making new molds and toys is an expensive job. Hasbro releases their figures quick, witch neither company does. Your comment is also really out of place considering their is no Black Mamba or Wei Jiang Drift. Black Mamba and Wei Jiang mostly just upscale toys, and while yes they are high quality they are various draw backs. Not to mention most of Black Mamba's upscales aren't all that different from the originals and make some poor changes. Like, who needs a bigger TLK Barricade with fully blue side doors. No one.

These companies don't bootleg every toy, so sometimes if you want that figure you'll need to buy the Hasbro release. They've been releasing new toys less and less frequently over the years so in that sense Hasbro is the better option. The toys are less expensive than their toys for the most part, and release more products than either company. So these days, you look at the Hasbro release and then make the choice on weather or not you're willing to wait for a POSSIBLE Wei Jiang or Black Mamba release and go from there, and in most cases I've seen the Hasbro version is bought.
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007305)
Posted by galvatron00 on January 29th, 2019 @ 1:34pm CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:After watching AoE last night, I have come to the conclusion that we need a leader class AoE Galvatron in SS.
It would have to be made of Legos to transform accurately. :lol:
You are both correct!!!
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007306)
Posted by Ominous Sand on January 29th, 2019 @ 1:37pm CST
I’ve had him on preorder since October. I never got the Last Knight Drift because he looked really bad, he was still on the shelf at my local Fred Meyer until recently. This new one looks really good and the baby Dinobots are a bonus. Anxiously awaiting its arrival.
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007307)
Posted by william-james88 on January 29th, 2019 @ 1:39pm CST
Aimless Misfire wrote:These days you look at the Hasbro version & then buy the bigger, better Wei Jiang or Black Mamba release.

We should remember that the bigger KOs only exist if Hasbro spends the money to develop the molds in the first place.

Also, I am very surprised at how much space people have. If every toy was that big for me, I would quickly run out of space. Plus, its kind of counterintuitive to the effort Hasbro is doing at providing us bots in scale with one another.
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007308)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on January 29th, 2019 @ 1:40pm CST
Aimless Misfire wrote:These days you look at the Hasbro version & then buy the bigger, better Wei Jiang or Black Mamba release.


Well, I don't, but that's a discussion for another thread.

Back to Drift, I think it's pretty cool that we get some exclusives like this. I got a TLK drift for like $6 a while ago that I've been painting so I don't think I need this one, but it would be cool to see more stuff like this from SS. I'd totally buy an ROTF Bee that comes with the kitchenbots or a DOTM Que that comes with a bunch of extra weapons (Ironhide's rifles, maybe some of Optimus' weapons, etc.).
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007311)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on January 29th, 2019 @ 1:47pm CST
Riley Hoffman wrote:I’ve had him on preorder since October. I never got the Last Knight Drift because he looked really bad, he was still on the shelf at my local Fred Meyer until recently. This new one looks really good and the baby Dinobots are a bonus. Anxiously awaiting its arrival.

Be careful of its hood, its prone to pieces chipping off, if it's the same clear plastic as the tlk version, the plastic is surprisingly brittle :HEADHURTS:
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007312)
Posted by Prowl4 on January 29th, 2019 @ 2:07pm CST
Anyone know what the exclusive is that comes with the entertainment earth order?
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007317)
Posted by Randomhero on January 29th, 2019 @ 2:30pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
Aimless Misfire wrote:These days you look at the Hasbro version & then buy the bigger, better Wei Jiang or Black Mamba release.

We should remember that the bigger KOs only exist if Hasbro spends the money to develop the molds in the first place.

Also, I am very surprised at how much space people have. If every toy was that big for me, I would quickly run out of space. Plus, its kind of counterintuitive to the effort Hasbro is doing at providing us bots in scale with one another.



Will he’s just a troll. He jumps between here and tfw2005 saying the same stuff bashing hasbro and takara products and leaves. Doesn’t want a discussion. Just wants to start argumements until a mod steps in.

Just ignore it.
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007318)
Posted by Prowl4 on January 29th, 2019 @ 2:31pm CST
Randomhero wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Aimless Misfire wrote:These days you look at the Hasbro version & then buy the bigger, better Wei Jiang or Black Mamba release.

We should remember that the bigger KOs only exist if Hasbro spends the money to develop the molds in the first place.

Also, I am very surprised at how much space people have. If every toy was that big for me, I would quickly run out of space. Plus, its kind of counterintuitive to the effort Hasbro is doing at providing us bots in scale with one another.



Will he’s just a troll. He jumps between here and tfw2005 saying the same stuff bashing hasbro and takara products and leaves. Doesn’t want a discussion. Just wants to start argumements until a mod steps in.

Just ignore it.


Tfw more like snowflake w lol.
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007320)
Posted by william-james88 on January 29th, 2019 @ 2:40pm CST
Randomhero wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Aimless Misfire wrote:These days you look at the Hasbro version & then buy the bigger, better Wei Jiang or Black Mamba release.

We should remember that the bigger KOs only exist if Hasbro spends the money to develop the molds in the first place.

Also, I am very surprised at how much space people have. If every toy was that big for me, I would quickly run out of space. Plus, its kind of counterintuitive to the effort Hasbro is doing at providing us bots in scale with one another.



Will he’s just a troll. He jumps between here and tfw2005 saying the same stuff bashing hasbro and takara products and leaves. Doesn’t want a discussion. Just wants to start argumements until a mod steps in.

Just ignore it.

Thanks man!
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007325)
Posted by AlvinC on January 29th, 2019 @ 3:22pm CST
I don’t think paying ~$35 for a deluxe figure i own in different(although more accurate) colors with some small dinos and a sword is worth it. Maybe if it goes on sale or if it was a retail exclusive I would have picked it up. I hope future studio series AOE/TLK figures won’t be past figures repainted to look more accurate
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007326)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on January 29th, 2019 @ 3:27pm CST
AlvinC wrote:I don’t think paying ~$35 for a deluxe figure i own in different(although more accurate) colors with some small dinos and a sword is worth it. Maybe if it goes on sale or if it was a retail exclusive I would have picked it up. I hope future studio series AOE/TLK figures won’t be past figures repainted to look more accurate


It is retail exclusive, to the online store Entertainment Earth

Tho chances are, given past occurences, the set will start appearing at GameStop as well.
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007327)
Posted by primalxconvoy on January 29th, 2019 @ 3:39pm CST
I tried to watch that video, but the TTS voice just put me off. I'd rather watch a review on Chinese (and I do, especially for 3P and KO reviews as they seem to get samples first) than TTS. It would have been better, IMO, to just use subtitles and music, rather than TTS.
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007334)
Posted by blackeyedprime on January 29th, 2019 @ 4:15pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
AlvinC wrote:I don’t think paying ~$35 for a deluxe figure i own in different(although more accurate) colors with some small dinos and a sword is worth it. Maybe if it goes on sale or if it was a retail exclusive I would have picked it up. I hope future studio series AOE/TLK figures won’t be past figures repainted to look more accurate


It is retail exclusive, to the online store Entertainment Earth

Tho chances are, given past occurences, the set will start appearing at GameStop as well.


Doubt Gamestop as its going through financial poop, which might mean problems for the expensive new MP Optimus (or some good sale prices on him).

Finaly noticed in the video on what I don't like about SS lockdown of all things, the ball joints in the arms just look out of place on the figure, Started to pick up some SS cheap if just to go with the Bumblebee figures at some point.
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007339)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 29th, 2019 @ 5:25pm CST
I'm looking forward to getting the Drift pack with his buddies! I like that his box is larger than the regular deluxes too to handle all those mini dinos
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007419)
Posted by Coptur on January 30th, 2019 @ 8:59am CST
I like the mini dinobots they make me quietly confident a non transforming figure of Frenzy will come with the 2007 Megatron if/when they do him.

My grander hopes are they'll add Dispensor too :D
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007420)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on January 30th, 2019 @ 9:16am CST
Am I the only one looking forward to a Legends Wheelie and Brains 2-pack in a deluxe or voyager box?
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007508)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 30th, 2019 @ 7:57pm CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:Am I the only one looking forward to a Legends Wheelie and Brains 2-pack in a deluxe or voyager box?

I would like this. i still need a Wheelie and we need a Brains. What better way then to make a deluxe package with both as legends sized guys?

It would be similar to a voyager box with all 3 Arcees. It is a thing that should happen
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007513)
Posted by william-james88 on January 30th, 2019 @ 8:02pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Am I the only one looking forward to a Legends Wheelie and Brains 2-pack in a deluxe or voyager box?

I would like this. i still need a Wheelie and we need a Brains. What better way then to make a deluxe package with both as legends sized guys?

But arent they even smaller than Igor?
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007515)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 30th, 2019 @ 8:04pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Am I the only one looking forward to a Legends Wheelie and Brains 2-pack in a deluxe or voyager box?

I would like this. i still need a Wheelie and we need a Brains. What better way then to make a deluxe package with both as legends sized guys?

But arent they even smaller than Igor?

I wouldn't mind them being Micromaster to legends scale. They don't need to be as small as Igor in toy form, especially since I want them to transform
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007554)
Posted by JoeIsNotCool on January 31st, 2019 @ 5:24am CST
So I recently bought the ROTF legends Arcee off of eBay, and having it in hand I think its the right sort of size and such that with a better face and arms it could easily be made a SS figure.
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007556)
Posted by Emerje on January 31st, 2019 @ 7:15am CST
LeAwesome1 wrote:So I recently bought the ROTF legends Arcee off of eBay, and having it in hand I think its the right sort of size and such that with a better face and arms it could easily be made a SS figure.

Wouldn't work in a line dedicated to bot mode scale. ROTF Arcee(s) was only 7' tall, there's a lot of humans out there taller than her. A SS figure of her would have to be a very small thing.

Even the Human Alliance figure might be too big, that one's closer to MP scale.

Image
Image

Emerje
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007576)
Posted by no-one on January 31st, 2019 @ 10:21am CST
Whoa :shock:

arcee.jpg


Is that how Arcee looked in the movies (referring to the larger figure's twisted abdomen)? That's a nightmare!

They could do a multi-pack of all the movie motorcycle lady bots if they went full on bot scale to make up for the price point.
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007579)
Posted by william-james88 on January 31st, 2019 @ 10:33am CST
carytheone wrote:Is that how Arcee looked in the movies (referring to the larger figure's twisted abdomen)?


Kinda:

Image
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007580)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 31st, 2019 @ 10:34am CST
carytheone wrote:Is that how Arcee looked in the movies (referring to the larger figure's twisted abdomen)? That's a nightmare!
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007592)
Posted by Deadput on January 31st, 2019 @ 12:30pm CST
Some renders


Image

Image

Image


The "Arcee" component of...Arcee was really the only one with such a messy mid section, the other two were less so.
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007600)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on January 31st, 2019 @ 1:06pm CST
Deadput wrote:The "Arcee" component of...Arcee was really the only one with such a messy mid section, the other two were less so.

Yeah, they were supposed to make up for it by combining, but that looks like it was scrapped somewhere early on in the design process, but they still have some of the combining components on the figures, however, they lacked the third figure to merge them properly
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007684)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on February 1st, 2019 @ 1:47am CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Deadput wrote:The "Arcee" component of...Arcee was really the only one with such a messy mid section, the other two were less so.

Yeah, they were supposed to make up for it by combining, but that looks like it was scrapped somewhere early on in the design process, but they still have some of the combining components on the figures, however, they lacked the third figure to merge them properly

I'd still like the idea of the Arcee sisters combining to be revisited if they do a SS version of them. Sure, it's not screen accurate, but it'd be a nice feature that probably wouldn't hinder the individual figures too much
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007718)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 1st, 2019 @ 10:22am CST
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Deadput wrote:The "Arcee" component of...Arcee was really the only one with such a messy mid section, the other two were less so.

Yeah, they were supposed to make up for it by combining, but that looks like it was scrapped somewhere early on in the design process, but they still have some of the combining components on the figures, however, they lacked the third figure to merge them properly

I'd still like the idea of the Arcee sisters combining to be revisited if they do a SS version of them. Sure, it's not screen accurate, but it'd be a nice feature that probably wouldn't hinder the individual figures too much

Same, not sure they'd work with the scale they're setting here, but I wouldn't mind a design crossover in siege with them being new characters but combine and transform the same way
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007736)
Posted by I_AM... MEGATRON! on February 1st, 2019 @ 12:28pm CST
Did we ever get a toy of the third Arcee sister? I wanna say yes but I'm not sure.
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007737)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 1st, 2019 @ 12:30pm CST
I_AM... MEGATRON! wrote:Did we ever get a toy of the third Arcee sister? I wanna say yes but I'm not sure.
Only as a redeco of Chromia.
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007738)
Posted by william-james88 on February 1st, 2019 @ 12:33pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
I_AM... MEGATRON! wrote:Did we ever get a toy of the third Arcee sister? I wanna say yes but I'm not sure.
Only as a redeco of Chromia.

I would still consider that a yes.
And we got the 3 in both scales.
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007877)
Posted by I_AM... MEGATRON! on February 2nd, 2019 @ 6:05pm CST
If and when we get them, The Fallen and 07 Megs are gonna have to be leader-class, right? I distinctly remember the Fallen standing taller than Optimus with Jetfire combined.
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007939)
Posted by william-james88 on February 3rd, 2019 @ 10:08am CST
While the first wave of Transformers 2019 Studio Series voyagers have barely hit US retail (if you found Optimus and Bonecrusher, please let us know) the wave after that is already finished and ready to go. SS-37 voyager Rampage was available on e-bay and was sold for $65 USD. This gave us a first look at this toy in package.
At the same time, we got in package images of the hotly anticipated SS-38 Bumblebee Movie Optimus Prime, thanks to a post from Weibo user NeoPSX. While this means they will be out in the wild somewhere on the globe soon, it may be a month or two before we see them in the west. These will be $30 USD each.

Image

Image

Image
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007946)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on February 3rd, 2019 @ 10:33am CST
The one figure I need this year :x

BTW, when does this come out? I'm tired of waiting :-(
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007947)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on February 3rd, 2019 @ 10:35am CST
Poor Rampage, has to be packaged staring at his bellybutton. I must buy him and free him.
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007966)
Posted by I_AM... MEGATRON! on February 3rd, 2019 @ 12:43pm CST
Why are SS voyagers so hard to find aside from the Megatron/Starscream shelf-warmers? I saw Ironhide exactly once in any store (bought him even though his box was a little damaged) and only saw Brawl twice. Other than that, its been nothing but RotF Megatron and Starscream for months now.

I really hope the next set won't be so hard to track down.
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2007975)
Posted by Ig89ninja on February 3rd, 2019 @ 1:54pm CST
Actually, where I’m at I never even saw Ironhide in stores, Brawl is the one shelf warming here
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2008010)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on February 3rd, 2019 @ 5:54pm CST
I_AM... MEGATRON! wrote:Why are SS voyagers so hard to find aside from the Megatron/Starscream shelf-warmers? I saw Ironhide exactly once in any store (bought him even though his box was a little damaged) and only saw Brawl twice. Other than that, its been nothing but RotF Megatron and Starscream for months now.

I really hope the next set won't be so hard to track down.


I too have only seen Irohinde once at brick and mortor, and RotF Starscream once as well. For over half a year, the Studio Series voyagers have been Megatron and Brawl. I don't know what the problem is.
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2008012)
Posted by Ironhidensh on February 3rd, 2019 @ 6:39pm CST
Anybody else with Barricade having trouble getting him into carmode?
Re: Comparison Image Between Studio Series Leader Megatron and Voyager Megatron (2008015)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 3rd, 2019 @ 6:57pm CST
Ironhidensh wrote:Anybody else with Barricade having trouble getting him into carmode?

No, what's wrong? bad tabs, or is this maybe another case of ss jazz where there's a place for his waist to tab into his roof, but it's weirdly difficult getting it aligned?

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars MANDALORIAN #1 var 1:10 concept art Marvel Comics 2022 APR221012"
Star Wars MANDALOR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC ADVENTURES #13 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 13RI (CA) Cook"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2024 Disney AUG230319 11D (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS ADVENTURES #8 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210463 8B (CA) Florean"
STAR WARS ADVENTUR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #65 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 JUL231207 65B (CA) Lide"
NEW!
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #10 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUL230328 10B (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #10 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars CRIMSON REIGN #3 Enemies Dawn Marvel Comics 2022 JAN220996 (CA) Crain"
Star Wars CRIMSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HALCYON LEGACY #5 connecting Marvel Comics 2022 APR221022 (CA) Sliney"
Star Wars HALCYON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #3 Cvr J 1:20 Dynamite Comics JUL230287 3J (CA) Moss 231222N"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sonic The Hedgehog FANG THE HUNTER #1 Cvr C 1:10 RI IDW Comics 2024 NOV231046 1C"
NEW!
Sonic The Hedgehog ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #25 var Marvel Comics 2022 APR221029 (CA) Sliney (W) Soule"
STAR WARS #25 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DOCTOR APHRA #14 Lucasfilm Marvel Comics 2021 JUL210751 (CA) Sprouse"
Star Wars DOCTOR A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC ADVENTURES #7 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 7RI 210914"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS DARTH VADER #20 Marvel Comics 2022 DEC211073 (CA) Stegman (W) Pak"
STAR WARS DARTH VA ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #344 - Journey to the Pegs
Twincast / Podcast #344:
"Journey to the Pegs"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, February 24th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON