This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line

Transformers News: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line

Monday, February 27th, 2023 6:33PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Reviews
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 73,369

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

We thank fellow Seibertronian Sabrblade for bringing this video to our attention. It is our first look at the exclusive deluxe Legacy RID Tow Line which will be released within the Buzzworthy Bumblebee line. While some fans were hoping for a redeco of the Hoist mold, smart money was on them reusing their new Junkion molds and that's what we are getting. The headsculpt is new and looks exactly like Tow Line from the Robots in Disguise cartoon. It will be curious to see what the other Junkion molds will be redeco'd into.

Here is the review from Chefatron below, showing us Tow Line. This was acquired through web based asian sellers on Shopee.

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2156957)
Posted by ShadowGinrai on February 27th, 2023 @ 7:36pm CST
I'm actually happier that it's this mold. I was going to skip the Junkion because I don't care for them but thought the mold was cool.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2156961)
Posted by Dominus Prime on February 27th, 2023 @ 8:34pm CST
I think they should've at least remolded the "mad max" parts rather than fully reuse this mold with a different color scheme and new head only. IMO
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2156963)
Posted by SpaceEagle on February 27th, 2023 @ 10:57pm CST
Ngl this looks rather nice.
It's pretty much exactly what I expected, although I did wonder if they were going to remove the scrapyard aesthetic since it doesn't really seem fitting. Either way I do find this colour scheme more interesting than Scraphook's.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2156964)
Posted by LordBludgeon on February 27th, 2023 @ 11:59pm CST
Will go well with Toxitron! :)
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2156967)
Posted by william-james88 on February 28th, 2023 @ 9:43am CST
Dominus Prime wrote:I think they should've at least remolded the "mad max" parts rather than fully reuse this mold with a different color scheme and new head only. IMO


Yeah, like those wheels, I agree. Honestly, this toy seems to go against what I thought hasbro was doing, which is just use redecos for characters that make sense. It seems we are back to the GDO days of slapping on a head and giving a different accessory along with a new colour scheme and calling it a day.

Image

Image
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2156983)
Posted by o.supreme on February 28th, 2023 @ 12:13pm CST
Buzzworthy Origin Jazz Pre-Order

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/tra ... tobot-jazz

*Was Hoping for a Tow-Line reveal/pre order as well.... Oh well.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2156984)
Posted by sol magnus on February 28th, 2023 @ 12:13pm CST
Just preordered two Cybertron Jazz figures. We just need that darn Hound...
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2156986)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on February 28th, 2023 @ 12:22pm CST
o.supreme wrote:Buzzworthy Origin Jazz Pre-Order

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/tra ... tobot-jazz

Thanks very much for the timely posting. I saw the Guardian announcement and ignored the Jazz update.

Up at Target now, too:
https://goto.target.com/c/1137247/81938/2092?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.target.com%2Fp%2Ftransformers-l%20...%20A-87084806%3C%2Fa%3E
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2156989)
Posted by Till-all-R1 on February 28th, 2023 @ 12:34pm CST
Thanks for the Target link! Not able to order Pulse as I'm not Premium nor plan to be, pus it would likely be sold out in seconds once it became available to all.

I had to resist excitement to order two and just keep it to one, good thing Pulse's eta says 4/10 because if it had said 4/1 I'd have been skeptical. lol
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157002)
Posted by o.supreme on February 28th, 2023 @ 1:28pm CST
sol magnus wrote:Just preordered two Cybertron Jazz figures. We just need that darn Hound...


Ever since I saw Tow-Line I completely forgot about Hound :lol: . I wonder if they will release Hound in Buzzworthy packaging with a SS number (similar to Cliffjumper) basically shoot 2 birds with one stone.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157008)
Posted by sol magnus on February 28th, 2023 @ 1:53pm CST
o.supreme wrote:
sol magnus wrote:Just preordered two Cybertron Jazz figures. We just need that darn Hound...


Ever since I saw Tow-Line I completely forgot about Hound :lol: . I wonder if they will release Hound in Buzzworthy packaging with a SS number (similar to Cliffjumper) basically shoot 2 birds with one stone.

If he's a SS 86 release (which I believe he is) he'll have a number. I just want some news.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157018)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on February 28th, 2023 @ 4:10pm CST
sol magnus wrote:
o.supreme wrote:
sol magnus wrote:Just preordered two Cybertron Jazz figures. We just need that darn Hound...


Ever since I saw Tow-Line I completely forgot about Hound :lol: . I wonder if they will release Hound in Buzzworthy packaging with a SS number (similar to Cliffjumper) basically shoot 2 birds with one stone.

If he's a SS 86 release (which I believe he is) he'll have a number. I just want some news.


I think what he's getting at is that "Earth Mode Hound" may pull double duty for Legacy and Studio Series, like ER Cliffjumper did, but unlike Ironhide who got a brand-new mold for Studio Series.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157019)
Posted by william-james88 on February 28th, 2023 @ 4:22pm CST
o.supreme wrote:
sol magnus wrote:Just preordered two Cybertron Jazz figures. We just need that darn Hound...


Ever since I saw Tow-Line I completely forgot about Hound :lol: . I wonder if they will release Hound in Buzzworthy packaging with a SS number (similar to Cliffjumper) basically shoot 2 birds with one stone.


There's also the scenario of him not releasing at all this year. Hasbro explained that there was some rerouting with exclusives during the last discussion, where something planned that was not related to Rise of the Beasts was put on hold. That's the explanation for Hot Rod not coming out (which I admit, is odd since that just left velocitron wave 2 with no voyager class for shelves). that same explanation could be used for Hound no longer planned to come out. We have seen that Target is going more the route of Rise of the Beasts this year.

All to say: no one should hold out on Hound until he is revealed by Hasbro. Until then, his chance of distributions may have been scrapped.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157021)
Posted by sol magnus on February 28th, 2023 @ 4:29pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
o.supreme wrote:
sol magnus wrote:Just preordered two Cybertron Jazz figures. We just need that darn Hound...


Ever since I saw Tow-Line I completely forgot about Hound :lol: . I wonder if they will release Hound in Buzzworthy packaging with a SS number (similar to Cliffjumper) basically shoot 2 birds with one stone.


There's also the scenario of him not releasing at all this year. Hasbro explained that there was some rerouting with exclusives during the last discussion, where something planned that was not related to Rise of the Beasts was put on hold. That's the explanation for Hot Rod not coming out (which I admit, is odd since that just left velocitron wave 2 with no voyager class for shelves). that same explanation could be used for Hound no longer planned to come out. We have seen that Target is going more the route of Rise of the Beasts this year.

All to say: no one should hold out on Hound until he is revealed by Hasbro. Until then, his chance of distributions may have been scrapped.

All good points, sir.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157034)
Posted by Till-all-R1 on February 28th, 2023 @ 7:10pm CST
Sounds logical, I thought for sure we'd see Hound preorders and arrive in stores before Origins Jazz which only just surfaced about a week or so ago. Meanwhile we've known about Hound for months.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157038)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on February 28th, 2023 @ 7:40pm CST
No guarantee I’ll keep him, but I preordered Jazz.
I won’t be crushed if Hound isn’t released until next year.
I’m still very anxious to hear who’s in the 2 pack.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157039)
Posted by Flashwave on February 28th, 2023 @ 7:56pm CST
Till-all-R1 wrote:Sounds logical, I thought for sure we'd see Hound preorders and arrive in stores before Origins Jazz which only just surfaced about a week or so ago. Meanwhile we've known about Hound for months.


Key word there. Toy production is usually 18m-2yrs. We have had rumor of Hound for a while, but we “knew” an Origins Jazz was on the table since Siege or Earthrise (although at the time it was very early stages and written off as an idea) Hound is farther along in design, but we didn’t hear about him until after they were talking about JaZ, and we are just now getting him
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157047)
Posted by Till-all-R1 on February 28th, 2023 @ 9:36pm CST
Sowndwave76 wrote:No guarantee I’ll keep him, but I preordered Jazz.
I won’t be crushed if Hound isn’t released until next year.
I’m still very anxious to hear who’s in the 2 pack.

Hound was on my most wanted list now that everyone of prominence has essentially been covered, sadly after seeing what he looks like in Buzzworthy it appears I'll have to wait even longer for a proper version.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157048)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on February 28th, 2023 @ 10:01pm CST
Till-all-R1 wrote:
Sowndwave76 wrote:No guarantee I’ll keep him, but I preordered Jazz.
I won’t be crushed if Hound isn’t released until next year.
I’m still very anxious to hear who’s in the 2 pack.

Hound was on my most wanted list now that everyone of prominence has essentially been covered, sadly after seeing what he looks like in Buzzworthy it appears I'll have to wait even longer for a proper version.

Maybe he's not for you, but I didn't see anything obviously improper about the render shown
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157049)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on February 28th, 2023 @ 10:28pm CST
Hound will likely be revealed around the time Detritus gets revealed. They're very likely going to share a mold (even though some people think otherwise for some reason?)
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157080)
Posted by Till-all-R1 on March 1st, 2023 @ 12:11pm CST
AcademyofDrX wrote:
Till-all-R1 wrote:
Sowndwave76 wrote:No guarantee I’ll keep him, but I preordered Jazz.
I won’t be crushed if Hound isn’t released until next year.
I’m still very anxious to hear who’s in the 2 pack.

Hound was on my most wanted list now that everyone of prominence has essentially been covered, sadly after seeing what he looks like in Buzzworthy it appears I'll have to wait even longer for a proper version.

Maybe he's not for you\

Which was implied in my post, never said That it wasn't for everyone.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157083)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on March 1st, 2023 @ 1:01pm CST
Till-all-R1 wrote:
AcademyofDrX wrote:
Till-all-R1 wrote:
Sowndwave76 wrote:No guarantee I’ll keep him, but I preordered Jazz.
I won’t be crushed if Hound isn’t released until next year.
I’m still very anxious to hear who’s in the 2 pack.

Hound was on my most wanted list now that everyone of prominence has essentially been covered, sadly after seeing what he looks like in Buzzworthy it appears I'll have to wait even longer for a proper version.

Maybe he's not for you\

Which was implied in my post, never said That it wasn't for everyone.

That's fair, it was implicit so I'm being overly argumentative and pedantic.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157167)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on March 3rd, 2023 @ 3:01am CST
Tow-Line looks too ridiculous for me to skip.

Also as a reminder for everyone freaking out about Hound: Silverstreak first had in-hand pics leak in August 2021, which were our first indication of that figure existing, and he didn't come out until mid-March 2022. Hound and Hatchet still have plenty of time to properly show themselves.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157198)
Posted by Emerje on March 3rd, 2023 @ 3:42pm CST
I still think Detritus will be him in name only, seems weird for him to be a Junkion and a Hound redeco when Junkions follow a certain theme in Legacy Evolution. Maybe he just wont be a Junkion or he'll be a retool of one of the others.

Emerje
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157199)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 3rd, 2023 @ 3:50pm CST
Emerje wrote:I still think Detritus will be him in name only, seems weird for him to be a Junkion and a Hound redeco when Junkions follow a certain theme in Legacy Evolution. Maybe he just wont be a Junkion or he'll be a retool of one of the others.

Emerje


I wouldn't think already established characters would fall under that pattern.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157207)
Posted by Emerje on March 3rd, 2023 @ 4:27pm CST
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
Emerje wrote:I still think Detritus will be him in name only, seems weird for him to be a Junkion and a Hound redeco when Junkions follow a certain theme in Legacy Evolution. Maybe he just wont be a Junkion or he'll be a retool of one of the others.

Emerje


I wouldn't think already established characters would fall under that pattern.

Didn't stop them from making Tow-Line from Scraphook, he sure wasn't a Mad Max reject in RID.

Emerje
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157209)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 3rd, 2023 @ 4:32pm CST
Emerje wrote:
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
Emerje wrote:I still think Detritus will be him in name only, seems weird for him to be a Junkion and a Hound redeco when Junkions follow a certain theme in Legacy Evolution. Maybe he just wont be a Junkion or he'll be a retool of one of the others.

Emerje


I wouldn't think already established characters would fall under that pattern.

Didn't stop them from making Tow-Line from Scraphook, he sure wasn't a Mad Max reject in RID.

Emerje
Yeah, but he still used a mold with a correct-enough altmode: a tow truck. Detritus is a jeep (or a monster truck as Roadmaster), so if he's to be a redeco or retool of an existing mold, it'd make sense for it to be of one that turns into what Detritus turns into.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157211)
Posted by Emerje on March 3rd, 2023 @ 5:19pm CST
I think they could retool Scraphook into something that resembles a Jeep. Really just a matter of retooling the torso portion that makes up the middle of the truck so he has an open cab (or even a covered cab like Siege Hound) and replace the tow hook with a gun. He's a fairly small truck, it wouldn't take much.

Emerje
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157212)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on March 3rd, 2023 @ 5:45pm CST
Didn't find him locally, but my family back home found NEST Ratchet! I won't see it till next time I'm back there, but excited to have the NEST trio secured!
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157297)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 5th, 2023 @ 6:54pm CST
Got my NEST Ratchet, he is pretty neat. I am thinking about putting one of my movie 1 Ratchets into alt mode and giving NEST Ratchet the saw.

Image
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157313)
Posted by Ig89ninja on March 5th, 2023 @ 9:52pm CST
How’s the joint tolerances, because I know that the 07 versions were loose while the DOTM was apparently fine.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157368)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 6th, 2023 @ 8:18pm CST
Ig89ninja wrote:How’s the joint tolerances, because I know that the 07 versions were loose while the DOTM was apparently fine.

He's nice and snug, good quality
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157652)
Posted by william-james88 on March 10th, 2023 @ 11:19pm CST
Here's some news many were waiting for, Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Jazz has been found in the US. harrisongibb found these at Leesburg Target in Virginia and stated that they had a whole row of Buzzworthy Origins Jazz. It was $24.99 and we have an image of the DCPI below.

So, how many of you are heading out to Target?

Image

Image
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157655)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on March 11th, 2023 @ 1:55am CST
So do I buy an extra to kitbash into Origins Bluestreak, or just have faith that they'll reuse the mold until they make him? Either way, waiting for a sale/clearance on Buzzworthy toys is usually a safe bet.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157656)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 11th, 2023 @ 2:33am CST
Bumblevivisector wrote:So do I buy an extra to kitbash into Origins Bluestreak, or just have faith that they'll reuse the mold until they make him? Either way, waiting for a sale/clearance on Buzzworthy toys is usually a safe bet.


I say if you want Jazz get it as soon as he hit the shelves.
If you want a custom fodder, wait for the sale.

You never know what can happen with distribution and such.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157675)
Posted by Till-all-R1 on March 11th, 2023 @ 11:35am CST
It's interesting because I never once saw Cliffjumper in store nor had a chance to order online, that figure is just poof gone. Origins Bee was short supply in the beginning an due to when he arrived I was worried that figure would be tough to get so I bought the first one I came across. And even though more shipped and was available online for a spell, it never went on sale.

So while Buzzworthy might be so abundant and frequent were you reside that it goes on sale often, over her not so much.

I only need one figure of Jazz and have it preordered, I don't want to mess with hoping I find it in stores because my luck with that so far hasn't bee good at all. The only one I ever saw instore, after I bought online, was Silverstreak.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157686)
Posted by o.supreme on March 11th, 2023 @ 2:08pm CST
Yes it does seem to be very regional. I saw some pics online of Origin Bee at 50% off in some places. The best my area did wa 30%. I did end up getting one from a toy shop sometime later for around $15.

I have no interest in Jazz, despite it being an amazing figure. But I definitely will be getting Towline. I just hope they strike a balance. Toy terrorsaur and raw chicken Dinobot were way overproduced. The rest seems to be a pretty good balance. While Cliffjumper was way harder to obtain than Kup, I still did manage to see it a few times.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157690)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on March 11th, 2023 @ 4:42pm CST
Till-all-R1 wrote:It's interesting because I never once saw Cliffjumper in store nor had a chance to order online, that figure is just poof gone. Origins Bee was short supply in the beginning an due to when he arrived I was worried that figure would be tough to get so I bought the first one I came across. And even though more shipped and was available online for a spell, it never went on sale.

So while Buzzworthy might be so abundant and frequent were you reside that it goes on sale often, over her not so much.

I only need one figure of Jazz and have it preordered, I don't want to mess with hoping I find it in stores because my luck with that so far hasn't bee good at all. The only one I ever saw instore, after I bought online, was Silverstreak.
Oh, right, Cliffjumper. I forgot because I decided I didn't need him in addition to Earthrise, but I only saw his Buzz-figure once or twice. Easy to do after the mountain of Terrorsaurs and Dinobots that EVERY Target near me blew out to ring in the New Year, and I have at least 6 in a 20 mile radius. Guess I took for granted how lucky it was that they became the most reliable retailer after TRU went under. If I was strictly in WalMart country, I'd do all my collecting online too.

Origin Bee was very plentiful for a month or two, but it didn't hang around forever like the toy-accurate Kingdom guys. Jazz should be bought on sight, but I'm hoping he pegwarms until an Easter sale.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157691)
Posted by Emerje on March 11th, 2023 @ 4:50pm CST
I see we're getting that cardboard sandwich packaging after all. Weird. :lol:

Emerje
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157692)
Posted by Till-all-R1 on March 11th, 2023 @ 5:07pm CST
I don't know what was wrong with the old style, leave to someone who always has to fix something that isn't broken. With jazz I assume it be similar to Bee and be a very small bot, which makes me think the should just package it in the Core box to create less waste! lol
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157696)
Posted by william-james88 on March 11th, 2023 @ 6:52pm CST
Retail will never get it perfectly right, ever. Between too much stock and not enough, I preffer too much.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157701)
Posted by Emerje on March 12th, 2023 @ 12:02am CST
william-james88 wrote:Retail will never get it perfectly right, ever. Between too much stock and not enough, I preffer too much.

Part of the problem with Bumblebee was that a lot of people didn't see the value in it, being such a small figure in Deluxe packaging, people couldn't get past that and see how ridiculously complex that figure was. Once the diehards got theirs it didn't get any traction with most of the casual fans and parents. Jazz is going to seem like a much better buy, and unlike Silverstreak we aren't suffering from mold fatigue and he serves an actual proper purpose in some peoples' collections.

Emerje
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157714)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 12th, 2023 @ 12:28pm CDT
Took some photos of my Buzzworthy NEST crew together, I love this little subline

Image
Image
Image
Image
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157720)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 12th, 2023 @ 12:46pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Took some photos of my Buzzworthy NEST crew together, I love this little subline

Image
Image
Image
Image
All them gray bodies, one might think they were dead. :P
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157730)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on March 12th, 2023 @ 1:18pm CDT
Primevsprime put up a review of the origins Jazz figure

https://youtu.be/Ln56MsoJ2_o
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157747)
Posted by Emerje on March 12th, 2023 @ 4:09pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Took some photos of my Buzzworthy NEST crew together, I love this little subline

Image
Image
Image
Image
All them gray bodies, one might think they were dead. :P

Or just Decepticon movie grunts.

Emerje
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157750)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 12th, 2023 @ 4:17pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Took some photos of my Buzzworthy NEST crew together, I love this little subline

Image
Image
Image
Image
All them gray bodies, one might think they were dead. :P


Definitely for Bonecrusher and Ratchet...
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157786)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 13th, 2023 @ 1:54pm CDT
Hasbro finally announces the non-Studio Series ROTB toys that have thus far only been seen in leaks, and they're being released not in the main ROTB toyline but instead as Target-exclusive Buzzworthy Bumblebee toys!

https://www.ign.com/articles/transformers-rise-of-the-beasts-figures-revealed-by-hasbro

https://www.facebook.com/transformers/posts/pfbid0kADEvA798DBRwoELXcEgyv2fhW1vWDjdhPqVACyCAPYV6KgBuXzkqbMSXfWenpC7l
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157789)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on March 13th, 2023 @ 2:33pm CDT
Maybe it's an indirect commentary on the movie, but the only toy I want from this selection is the weaponizer duo. Tiny animals that turn into guns? Beast Wars meets Battle Masters? Sold.
Re: First Look at Buzzworthy Bumblebee RID Tow Line (2157794)
Posted by Overcracker on March 13th, 2023 @ 4:31pm CDT
The weaponizer scopry looks pretty good, but does he come with an extra smaller scorpion? Kind of odd. What's that for? Clearly not the sword.


Interesintg the the only toy reveal of Mirage we have at this point is the "main line" Mirage here, and its being released as an exclusive to Target under BWBB? #-o

Anyway, looks good, the Porchse mode looks o.k. Granted, this is the unlicensed version. Will need to wait for the SS release for the Licensed one I suppose.

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 301C 0923IM337 (CA)Walker"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 FEB220414 3RI Meugniot"
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 2E 1223IM263 (CA) Dragotta"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS Vol 01 TP Image Comics 2024 1223IM247 TPB (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS Vol 01 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM465 6B (CA) Ward (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE CASTLE FALL #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 One-Shot SEP200471 1A (CA) Evenhuis"
GI JOE CASTLE FALL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM477 5B (CA) Ruan (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JAN220460 2B (CA) Lattie"
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 301A 0923IM335 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP200474 5A (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 SEP221681 300C (CA) Diaz"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Rock N Roll Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM896 (CA) Howard"
NEW!
DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721B"
NEW!
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE COBRA WORLD ORDER PRELUDE #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2015 (CA) Mooney 230227"
GI JOE COBRA WORLD ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #344 - Journey to the Pegs
Twincast / Podcast #344:
"Journey to the Pegs"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, February 24th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON