First Look at New Robot Heroes: Inferno, Predaking & More!

First Look at New Robot Heroes: Inferno, Predaking & More!

Saturday, November 29th, 2008 8:50pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 22,670

Thanks to Allspark.com member KidTDragon for sharing an image of some of the new Robot Heroes Transformers figures that will be hitting stores in early 2009.

The images shows us a few never-before-seen figures: Beast Wars Inferno and Tigatron (repaint of Cheetor) as well as Ricochet (Jazz repaint) and Predaking.

See the original post by clicking here.

{L_IMAGE}

Credit(s): KidTDragon, Allspark.com

This article was last modified on Saturday, November 29th, 2008 9:22pm CST

Re: First Look at New Robot Heroes: Inferno, Predaking & More! (842401)
Posted by Firebird on November 29th, 2008 @ 9:16pm CST
Predaking looks adorable, And Inferno is grinning like a crazy person. I love these things.

I need to add these guys to my ever expanding Robot Hero army.
Re: First Look at New Robot Heroes: Inferno, Predaking & More! (842404)
Posted by Foallen on November 29th, 2008 @ 9:19pm CST
I'll have to at least get that Inferno... Too bad Tigatron is a complete repaint of Cheetor, I'd prefer if he was in a more dignified pose. I also like the Predaking, he looks pretty cool.
Re: First Look at New Robot Heroes: Inferno, Predaking & More! (842420)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 29th, 2008 @ 10:18pm CST
Notice that Tigatron is colored like his original U.S. toy (silver face, cream color instead of white) instead of his cartoon version.
Re: First Look at New Robot Heroes: Inferno, Predaking & More! (842423)
Posted by Highbeam on November 29th, 2008 @ 10:22pm CST
Must get the sets with Prowl and Ricochet :D *adds to her wishlist*
Re: First Look at New Robot Heroes: Inferno, Predaking & More! (842436)
Posted by 1337W422102 on November 29th, 2008 @ 10:57pm CST
10 bucks for a freaking pack of Robot Heroes?? This smeg has gone too far.

I will keep my goal of collecting all the G1 Heroes, but I'll only buy them on sale. I'll probably get that Inferno pack, too.
Re: First Look at New Robot Heroes: Inferno, Predaking & More! (842443)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 29th, 2008 @ 11:13pm CST
hahaha, Ricochet Vs. Predak.

I think I might actually pick up Prowl vs Laserbeak. Maybe even Perceptor stick Hardshell.

My god I want Universe Insecticons...
Re: First Look at New Robot Heroes: Inferno, Predaking & More! (842445)
Posted by Blozor on November 29th, 2008 @ 11:14pm CST
Wait, did that say September 2008? :shock:

I thought they were supposed to be out in 2009.

Also, that's Slag, not Snarl. With all the misinformation in that description I kind of doubt that they shipped two months ago.

I haven't even seen the Kickback/Ironhide/Thrust/Blaster series yet.
Re: First Look at New Robot Heroes: Inferno, Predaking & More! (842446)
Posted by Ultra Markus on November 29th, 2008 @ 11:19pm CST
perceptor vs hardshell?
don't they mean bombshell
Re: First Look at New Robot Heroes: Inferno, Predaking & More! (842452)
Posted by UltraMagnus2005 on November 29th, 2008 @ 11:36pm CST
Man, the Robot Heroes Lines is just getting better and better. I am so getting all of them. However, and at the expense of sounding nit-picky, they should have made Predaking (and the other combiners) into the size of Galactus of the Super Hero Squad line. That would be totally awesome. And Unicrons Robot Hero should be the size of a deluxe, lol.

- UltraMagnus2005
Re: First Look at New Robot Heroes: Inferno, Predaking & More! (842457)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 29th, 2008 @ 11:39pm CST
Blozor wrote:Also, that's Slag, not Snarl.

Ultra Markus wrote:perceptor vs hardshell?
don't they mean bombshell

They can't use those names anymore.

The rights to the name "Bombshell" were probably lost, like how "Bluestreak" is now "Silverstreak" because the rights to that name were lost.
Re: First Look at New Robot Heroes: Inferno, Predaking & More! (842462)
Posted by omega666 on November 29th, 2008 @ 11:55pm CST
If they would actually MAKE these figures that would be better.
Re: First Look at New Robot Heroes: Inferno, Predaking & More! (842478)
Posted by King Henrik on November 30th, 2008 @ 1:08am CST
UltraMagnus2005 wrote:However, and at the expense of sounding nit-picky, they should have made Predaking (and the other combiners) into the size of Galactus of the Super Hero Squad line. That would be totally awesome. And Unicrons Robot Hero should be the size of a deluxe, lol.

- UltraMagnus2005

i was always hoping for this too. i kept thinking they would redo unicron too but with two of the larger characters remaining pint-sized it's going to be even less likely. why does predaking get so 2 mini figures before any of the other combiners? (remember the 3" titanium")
Re: First Look at New Robot Heroes: Inferno, Predaking & More! (842570)
Posted by Tigertrack on November 30th, 2008 @ 6:00am CST
Was hoping to see Victory Saber, but these are cool.

So Prowl will see some repaints I assume, and Laserbeak.
Re: First Look at New Robot Heroes: Inferno, Predaking & More! (842623)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 30th, 2008 @ 9:27am CST
tigertracks 24 wrote:Was hoping to see Victory Saber, but these are cool.

So Prowl will see some repaints I assume, and Laserbeak.

Actually, now that I think about it it'll probably be Universe S.E. repaints of Star Saber and Victory Leo.
Re: First Look at New Robot Heroes: Inferno, Predaking & More! (842626)
Posted by Blozor on November 30th, 2008 @ 9:47am CST
Sabrblade wrote:"Slag" is a British cuss word. So if he's "Snarl" now, makes ya kinda wonder what the Stegosaurus is now.

Maybe they just didn't want to have him named after the Beast Wars equivalent of poo. They could have just made a Snarl figure and forgotten about Slag, or named Slag something that wasn't already a Dinobot.
Re: First Look at New Robot Heroes: Inferno, Predaking & More! (842638)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on November 30th, 2008 @ 10:30am CST
Predaking is so freakin cool looking.
I kinda wish we would just get a straight up, regular Predaking toy. Since the universe line is releasing all these combiners. I would like him to be 100% new, like not a repaint.
Re: First Look at New Robot Heroes: Inferno, Predaking & More! (842704)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 30th, 2008 @ 11:57am CST
Blozor wrote:

No. They named it "Snarl" because it's a swear word in the UK. That's also why Animated Snarl wasn't named "Slag".

Down_Shift wrote:Were getting something late 09 from that Victory... or is it Masterforce? Either way I trust it will be awesome.

It's Victory. He wasn't in Chojin Masterforce.

And what do you mean by "Universe S.E. repaints of Star Saber and Victory Leo"? :?:
Re: First Look at New Robot Heroes: Inferno, Predaking & More! (842708)
Posted by TFGnome on November 30th, 2008 @ 12:04pm CST
what happened to lazerbeaks (or buzzsaws) beak ?
hes looks like a pelican (:|
Re: First Look at New Robot Heroes: Inferno, Predaking & More! (842733)
Posted by Dead Metal on November 30th, 2008 @ 1:19pm CST
1337W422102 wrote:10 bucks for a freaking pack of Robot Heroes?? This smeg has gone too far.

And the catalogue charges USD14 for deluxes so these robot heroes will still be the same price as always.
Re: First Look at New Robot Heroes: Inferno, Predaking & More! (842783)
Posted by 1337W422102 on November 30th, 2008 @ 3:05pm CST
Dead Metal wrote:Don't worry this is out of a catalogue for Comic shops I know this cos my comic shop uses the same catalogue to import my TF comics.

Sigh of Relief! Still sucks that the l'il buggers are like $8 a pack in the Great White North.

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
"Netflix and Siege"
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Botcon 2013 Rainmaker Exclusive Deluxe Hotlink Figure Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BATTLE CORE OPTIMUS PRIME Combiner Wars Voyager White 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager Class Autobot Infinitus & Sentinel Prime 100%" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars CW Voyager Class Technobot Scattershot MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars KO Blast Off" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Scattershot Figure Box#1" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers RODIMUS PRIME Generations Titanium Die-cast Series 2006 OPEN" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Trilogy Barricade Takara Tomy Hasbro" on EBAY