First look @ official ROTF Movie Theatre Standee

Transformers News: First look @ official ROTF Movie Theatre Standee

Thursday, April 16th, 2009 2:46PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Digital Media News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 30,159

MTV Movie Blogs has posted an image of the Transformers Revenge of the Fallen movie theatre standee depicting "Sam" and "Mikaela" running with the Egyptian pyramids in the background with Optimus Prime and Bumblebee standing on both sides:

First look @ official ROTF Movie Theatre Standee

If you're at the movies this weekend and going forward, keep your eyes out for this badboy.
Credit(s): MTV.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: First look @ official ROTF Movie Theatre Standee (911116)
Posted by Bumblebeast on April 16th, 2009 @ 2:59pm CDT
This movie has something to do with pyramids.
Re: First look @ official ROTF Movie Theatre Standee (911136)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 16th, 2009 @ 3:25pm CDT
Notice Shia's hand is unbandaged.
Re: First look @ official ROTF Movie Theatre Standee (911148)
Posted by Razor\-/blade on April 16th, 2009 @ 3:40pm CDT
MY BROTHER MADE THAT POSTER AWWESOME
Re: First look @ official ROTF Movie Theatre Standee (911154)
Posted by An_de on April 16th, 2009 @ 4:03pm CDT
This is so cool :grin:
Re: First look @ official ROTF Movie Theatre Standee (911169)
Posted by Narc on April 16th, 2009 @ 4:36pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Notice Shia's hand is unbandaged.

That's the magic of photoshop. :grin:
Re: First look @ official ROTF Movie Theatre Standee (911182)
Posted by Blurrz on April 16th, 2009 @ 5:09pm CDT
Damn.... that Standee looks wicked.
Re: First look @ official ROTF Movie Theatre Standee (911198)
Posted by TRANS+CRAZY on April 16th, 2009 @ 6:07pm CDT
OMG, that is AWESOME!!!
Re: First look @ official ROTF Movie Theatre Standee (911205)
Posted by Mechas8n on April 16th, 2009 @ 6:27pm CDT
How the hell am I supposed to sneak that out when no ones looking?
Re: First look @ official ROTF Movie Theatre Standee (911216)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 16th, 2009 @ 7:19pm CDT
Meh
Re: First look @ official ROTF Movie Theatre Standee (911221)
Posted by omega666 on April 16th, 2009 @ 7:34pm CDT
SWEEEEEEEEEEET! :grin: :grin: :grin:
Re: First look @ official ROTF Movie Theatre Standee (911225)
Posted by First-Aid on April 16th, 2009 @ 7:51pm CDT
Mechas8n wrote:How the hell am I supposed to sneak that out when no ones looking?

I'm having the same problem...I'm thinking money may need to change hands with the ushers...
Re: First look @ official ROTF Movie Theatre Standee (911235)
Posted by nemesis-prime on April 16th, 2009 @ 8:32pm CDT
thats cool but to big for my room....I got one of the huge banners before from transporter it covered half my yard i had to sell it on ebay because it wouldnt fit on my wall.
Re: First look @ official ROTF Movie Theatre Standee (911253)
Posted by Wheeljack144 on April 16th, 2009 @ 9:35pm CDT
Its cool and all, but...come on. Lets get some Decepticons on there.

"Featuring the four characters guaranteed to be in the movie anyway"
Re: First look @ official ROTF Movie Theatre Standee (911263)
Posted by Sunstar on April 16th, 2009 @ 10:16pm CDT
funny how I am starting to hate prime and bee.
Re: First look @ official ROTF Movie Theatre Standee (911271)
Posted by First-Aid on April 16th, 2009 @ 10:43pm CDT
Sunstar wrote:funny how I am starting to hate prime and bee.

Well, for better or worse they are the two characters that most kids recognize from the movie so they may as well use them to sell it.
Re: First look @ official ROTF Movie Theatre Standee (911285)
Posted by DevastaTTor on April 16th, 2009 @ 11:24pm CDT
Sunstar wrote:funny how I am starting to hate prime and bee.

My thoughts exactly. I understand the reasons for it, but if this movie's going to be darker, how about giving us a different marketing spin this time around.
Re: First look @ official ROTF Movie Theatre Standee (911355)
Posted by Prime's Trailer on April 17th, 2009 @ 5:26am CDT
I like it.
Re: First look @ official ROTF Movie Theatre Standee (918861)
Posted by nemesis-prime on May 7th, 2009 @ 8:27pm CDT
Just got back from seein wolveriene movie and out side the door for the movie was this massive standee I had my friend take my pic with his phone ..Im showin my decepticon logo tatoo.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise RID Deluxe Class Vehicon - Time Remaining: 11 days 2 hours 43 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Generations GDO Deluxe Class Swerve - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 44 minutes 24 seconds
TRANSFORMERS  KREO: OPTIMUS PRIME WITH TRAILER - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 45 minutes 51 seconds
Takara Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex DD-06 - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 46 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Hubcap Complete Scout HFTD Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 57 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM Cyberverse Bumblebee VS Megatron Target Exclu - Time Remaining: 17 days 20 hours 2 minutes 9 seconds
Megan Fox Transformers Sexy Signed Auto 11x14 PHOTO PSA/DNA COA - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 3 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM Voyager Class Skyhammer - Time Remaining: 3 days 17 hours 3 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #180 - SDCC 2017