Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed

Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed

Saturday, March 14th, 2015 7:06am CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Toy News, Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 40,871

Transformers News: Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed

Credit(s): Transformers App

This article was last modified on Saturday, March 14th, 2015 7:05am CDT

Re: Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed (1662634)
Posted by Syn_13 on March 14th, 2015 @ 8:40am CDT
Va'al wrote:Thanks to a number of notifications from fellow Seibertronians, including Prowl4 and Kamen_Rider_Kiva, we have the new reveal regarding the Hasbro fan poll for the original Combiner Wars gestalt character! Fans with access to the Transformers app on their mobile device have decided the new Autobot from the Sea of Rust will be Independent - and as you can see below, Grimlock is used as the example. What do you make of this? Let us know in the Energon Pub, after you also check out the three new missions (promoting Off Road, Alpha Bravo, the DeNA Battle Tactics game and the IDW comics) added to the app.

Re: Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed (1662638)
Posted by hinomars19 on March 14th, 2015 @ 9:02am CDT
Syn_13 wrote:

OK, now people are just asking for sabreblade to post pics of 'The Beast'! :D

I want FrenzyRumble's Dyno-mite or combining Dinobots didn't happen [-(

As for the poll result...maybe mercenary would have been a good option? A team that works for whoever pays more on the day? That would REALLY sell the scramble gimmick, too.
Re: Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed (1662643)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 14th, 2015 @ 9:31am CDT
Re: Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed (1662651)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on March 14th, 2015 @ 10:01am CDT
What do you bet that the gender and name will be revealed very late in the running?
Re: Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed (1662654)
Posted by Cobotron on March 14th, 2015 @ 10:09am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Was kinda hoping for something other than the Independent personality to win since we already have lots of insubordinate rule-breaking characters who don't care about authority.
Maybe their Medics. :lol:

...but I hope their pirate ladies!
Re: Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed (1662658)
Posted by Prowl4 on March 14th, 2015 @ 10:36am CDT
Re: Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed (1662662)
Posted by megatronus on March 14th, 2015 @ 10:54am CDT
So... just the Dinobots + Sea of Rust aspect makes me think of RID.

Calling it now: Dinobot combiner with integrated Legends Ironhide (as chest or weapon).
Re: Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed (1662665)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 14th, 2015 @ 11:02am CDT
megatronus wrote:So... just the Dinobots + Sea of Rust aspect makes me think of RID.

But they're preexisting Aerialbot/Stunticon/Protectobot molds. The Grimlock pic is to show that, like Grimlock, this new combiner will have an "Independent" personality.
Re: Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed (1662666)
Posted by megatronus on March 14th, 2015 @ 11:06am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

My response is a simple and succinct 'meh'. ;)
Re: Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed (1662676)
Posted by Coptur on March 14th, 2015 @ 11:45am CDT
Syn_13 wrote:Loving the Grimmy artwork. I wonder if he's going to have a significant role in the CW series, and if so, they release a CW Grimlock. Could we even see combining Dinobots? :-?

I Really hope not combining dinobots is probably the worst idea ever
Re: Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed (1662681)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 14th, 2015 @ 11:59am CDT
Coptur wrote:

I Really hope not combining dinobots is probably the worst idea ever
All evidence we've seen thus far seems to point to CW focusing squarely on the classic G1 combiners we know and love. Superion, Menasor, Devastator, Defensor, etc.
Re: Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed (1662682)
Posted by ZeroWolf on March 14th, 2015 @ 12:00pm CDT
I'm betting it will be a female team, it could raise some interesting storylines
Re: Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed (1662683)
Posted by 1984forever on March 14th, 2015 @ 12:08pm CDT
Independent, huh? That's no surprise. I wish winning the lottery was as easy as predicting this fan poll.

The figure will be called Slammoth. One or more members will be female, and the Combiner itself will be female. The Combiner will have very large breasts formed out of a voyager component. The voyager's alt mode will be a milk truck.

Sorry to ruin the big reveal at SDCC.
Re: Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed (1662700)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 14th, 2015 @ 1:15pm CDT
1984forever wrote:The Combiner will have very large breasts formed out of a voyager component. The voyager's alt mode will be a milk truck.
False. The torso will either be the Silverbolt mold, the Optimus/Motormaster mold, or the Hot spot mold. There are no new molds involved in this.
Re: Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed (1662723)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on March 14th, 2015 @ 2:19pm CDT
I hope people realize allot of these presets in personality don't matter. I mean windblade, based on the poll, was from Kaon. I doubt if our combiner is a lady she'll actually be from the sea of rust in comics fiction.
Re: Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed (1662725)
Posted by Zeedust on March 14th, 2015 @ 2:20pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Coptur wrote:

I Really hope not combining dinobots is probably the worst idea ever

That's something of a sweeping generalization. I don't care much about those guys and I feel more connected to the RiD combiners like Rail Racer. :P
Re: Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed (1662755)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on March 14th, 2015 @ 4:39pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Coptur wrote:

I Really hope not combining dinobots is probably the worst idea ever

You mean JRX?
Re: Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed (1662804)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 14th, 2015 @ 8:18pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Coptur wrote:

I Really hope not combining dinobots is probably the worst idea ever

Yeah, I didn't it in specific regards to every fan, but in the casual figure of speech that "we know and love" is typically used. :lol:
Re: Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed (1663212)
Posted by MartianSpyGirl1996 on March 15th, 2015 @ 10:06pm CDT
Prowl4 wrote:If it's male I'll most likely buy it. If it's female I won't buy it as I didn't vote for female.

I’m the exact opposite... not enough females/too many males.
Re: Hasbro Transformers Combiner Wars Fan Poll - Personality Revealed (1663231)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on March 15th, 2015 @ 11:13pm CDT
MartianSpyGirl1996 wrote:

I’m the exact opposite... not enough females/too many males.

Yeah, I'm probably twice as likely to buy a repaint/remold set if it is to support Hasbro making the gender balance more even. Guess their whizbang marketing team got me there.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "Vortex Decepticon Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron 2012 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Generations Combiner Wars Thundercracker Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Starscream Masterpiece MP-3 Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Headmaster Reissue Hardhead Chromedome Brainstorm Mindwipe Set of 4" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS LOT RHINOX SOUNDWAVE DOUBLEDEALER USA HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jazware Zoteki Battle On Cybertron Rare Hot Toy Collectible" on EBAY