IDW's Reign of Starscream Delayed

IDW's Reign of Starscream Delayed

Monday, April 28th, 2008 5:46pm CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Company News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 14,268

IDW Publishing's Editor in Chief Chris Ryall has updated his blog with the IDW Comic releases for April 30th 2008, with one minor change to the release list.

It would appear that a shipping error has led to a delay in the releases of the Movie Sequel Comic "Reign of Starscream".

Instead of being released on the 30th of April 2008, Reign of Starscream should now be available on the 7th of May 2008.

And according to Diamond Comics, no other Transformers related items are to be released on the 30th of April.

Credit(s): Chris Ryall

Re: IDW's Reign of Starscream Delayed (689112)
Posted by Autobot Jazz on April 28th, 2008 @ 5:52pm CDT
:-x :-x :-x Stupid delays, but this specific comic is worth it though.
Re: IDW's Reign of Starscream Delayed (689168)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on April 28th, 2008 @ 6:37pm CDT
So instead of it coming out before my birthday, now it's coming out after?

Eh. At least I might not have to end up spending any money this week.
Re: IDW's Reign of Starscream Delayed (689213)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 28th, 2008 @ 7:23pm CDT
Re: IDW's Reign of Starscream Delayed (689231)
Posted by Jeysie on April 28th, 2008 @ 7:44pm CDT
What's weird is... I had to resort to getting subscriptions straight from IDW because none of the comic stores in my area have been selling new comics for the past three months (and that's not going to change any time soon). So I actually have a copy of this sitting on my desk right now that I just got in the mail today. :?
Re: IDW's Reign of Starscream Delayed (689242)
Posted by Keeperofthespark on April 28th, 2008 @ 7:52pm CDT
That's a shame, really.
Re: IDW's Reign of Starscream Delayed (689263)
Posted by First-Aid on April 28th, 2008 @ 8:07pm CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:So instead of it coming out before my birthday, now it's coming out after?

Eh. At least I might not have to end up spending any money this week.

Hey, maybe you'll get some birthday cash...then you won't even have to pay for it yourself!
Re: IDW's Reign of Starscream Delayed (689479)
Posted by Air Commander Starscream on April 29th, 2008 @ 3:04am CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:I should have picked it up at Botcon. Poor distributors...IDW will never let them figure them out. :D

Glad I picked up both covers and had them both signed by a few of the IDW guys, It's a awesome comic!
Re: IDW's Reign of Starscream Delayed (690057)
Posted by slagfan on April 29th, 2008 @ 7:38pm CDT
Bummer. I went by on Sunday to pick up a copy and they were all gone. Guess that's what I get for waiting. :-(

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS RISE OF THE DECEPTICONS # 24 OCT 2020 NEW COVER A" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot TAILGATE and GROUNDBUSTER" on EBAY
Buy "1985 SCRAPPER G1 TAKARA TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCTICON (DEVASTATOR) HASBRO DECPTICON" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Western Star 5700XE Jada" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Action figures - Brand new sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Battle Masters Siege War CALIBURST Takara Tomy B" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Thunderhowl Figure 2021 MOC Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.I.D Firebot Dive Bomb & Instructions Evacuate Override Buzzsaw…" on EBAY