This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack

Monday, March 18th, 2024 9:56PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 49,030

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

While Legacy voyager Origin Wheeljack (Cybertronian Wheeljack) is street dated for March 31, one store put him up early. And the fan who got him, Chicagolander, has taken images so that we can see him at every angle. And some angles sure are better than others. There is a really nice shot, though, of Bunblebee inside him, recreating the scene from the very first episode. We see what needs to be done for Bee to fit and how spacious the alt mode is.

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2177990)
Posted by Dino-Snarl on March 19th, 2024 @ 1:23am CDT
GIMME!
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2177999)
Posted by DeathReviews on March 19th, 2024 @ 8:41am CDT
Uh.... no. Just... no. I'll leave "Origins" Wheeljack to other collectors who can turn a blind eye to all this.

Image
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178001)
Posted by Cheetron on March 19th, 2024 @ 8:46am CDT
The backpack. The kibble.... those were instant passes. But he's a voyager?! What? No way.

Makes it so much easier to pass
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178002)
Posted by william-james88 on March 19th, 2024 @ 9:04am CDT
This is actually good news. Many fans bemoaned the idea of having open windows since it would lead to theft or missing accessories and Hasbro is answering one particular concern with how Gears is packaged. His chestplate is not pinned and so can be detached. So, what Hasbro did is have it stored in a bag within the box instead of affixed on the chest where it might be removed.
Also, we are letting you know so that you don't think the toy is missing its chest when you see it at retail.

The wave 2 toys have been found in Singapore in a collector shop by Jhund the Jester, as well as other areas in Asia, and should be hitting North American distribution next month, at least online.

Image
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178004)
Posted by First-Aid on March 19th, 2024 @ 9:26am CDT
william-james88 wrote:This is actually good news. Many fans bemoaned the idea of having open windows since it would lead to theft or missing accessories and Hasbro is answering one particular concern with how Gears is packaged. His chestplate is not pinned and so can be detached. So, what Hasbro did is have it stored in a bag within the box instead of affixed on the chest where it might be removed.
Also, we are letting you know so that you don't think the toy is missing its chest when you see it at retail.

The wave 2 toys have been found in Singapore in a collector shop by Jhund the Jester, as well as other areas in Asia, and should be hitting North American distribution next month, at least online.

Image


Isn't that slot where his "special Circuit" went in the episode "Changing Gears"?
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178007)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on March 19th, 2024 @ 10:39am CDT
If I find Wheeljack in a Target store, I'll pick him up and probably keep him in vehicle mode. That backpack is atrocious and I have other Wheeljacks for the robot mode. Just like with Jazz and Bee, I like the vehicle mode much better anyway.

And Gears needs to show up on Amazon soon...
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178009)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 19th, 2024 @ 11:42am CDT
Oh how easily folks forget:

Image
Image
Image

The wing shield is a removable accessory, not a permanent fixture.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178010)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on March 19th, 2024 @ 12:05pm CDT
The rest of it still looks bad.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178011)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 19th, 2024 @ 12:29pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:The rest of it still looks bad.
Jazz and Bumblebee's entire backsides were all kibble too:

Image
Image

That's what it takes to make them show-accurate.

If anything, blame the original animators for giving them all such un-orthodoxically-designed Cybertronian altmodes with robot modes that already sported their Earth altmode kibble, which no one back then ever imagined that future iterations of the Hasbro brand would ever try to recreate into toy form some four decades later.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178012)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on March 19th, 2024 @ 12:40pm CDT
I think in the in-hand pics Wheeljack's backpack isn't folded up all the way and can sit more flush.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178013)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on March 19th, 2024 @ 1:29pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:Isn't that slot where his "special Circuit" went in the episode "Changing Gears"?
And good on them for homaging one of his two most iconic stories. I prefer his team-up with Spider Man in Marvel US #3, but homaging that would mean designing a Gears toy that can shatter when dropped from the scale-height of Fortress Sinister and somehow just pop back together again good-as-new, meaning all kinds of parts could be shoplifted through the open window.

Hmmm...there've also been a few Matrix accessories small enough to fit in there, right? Gearimus Prime would then have not only the voice and color scheme, but finally the responsibilities and wisdom of PAPA SMURF!
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178014)
Posted by First-Aid on March 19th, 2024 @ 1:59pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Isn't that slot where his "special Circuit" went in the episode "Changing Gears"?
And good on them for homaging one of his two most iconic stories. I prefer his team-up with Spider Man in Marvel US #3, but homaging that would mean designing a Gears toy that can shatter when dropped from the scale-height of Fortress Sinister and somehow just pop back together again good-as-new, meaning all kinds of parts could be shoplifted through the open window.

Hmmm...there've also been a few Matrix accessories small enough to fit in there, right? Gearimus Prime would then have not only the voice and color scheme, but finally the responsibilities and wisdom of PAPA SMURF!


With Great Power comes Great ReSmurfability.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178020)
Posted by Quantum Surge on March 19th, 2024 @ 5:17pm CDT
This talk about Gears in Marvel G1 is reminding me to find a good Marvel Legends Symbiote Spider-Man figure for photoshopped comic panel recreations
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178021)
Posted by Dino-Snarl on March 19th, 2024 @ 5:30pm CDT
Given the present state of society, this is wise.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178027)
Posted by Emerje on March 19th, 2024 @ 7:04pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I think in the in-hand pics Wheeljack's backpack isn't folded up all the way and can sit more flush.

Only slightly more. The spoiler prevents it from folding as far as we'd all like and it tabs into the hood below the windshield when folded, but isn't tabbed in that image. The image Sabr posted tabs the spoiler correctly, but the hood section isn't pushed to his back like the new image.

Image
Image

Does it make a big difference? Probably not much, but it's better.

Emerje
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178029)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on March 19th, 2024 @ 8:00pm CDT
That backpack on Origins Wheeljack is unfortunate…
But was anyone buying this for the bot mode???
I’m certainly not. And the front view is really pretty good.
I’m still looking forward to adding this figure to my collection.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178031)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on March 19th, 2024 @ 11:43pm CDT
Sowndwave76 wrote:That backpack on Origins Wheeljack is unfortunate…
But was anyone buying this for the bot mode???
I’m certainly not. And the front view is really pretty good.
I’m still looking forward to adding this figure to my collection.


I was. Like Bumblebee and Jazz if you look at this figure straight on it's one of the best animation accurate Wheeljack's we've gotten.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178037)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 20th, 2024 @ 4:39am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Sowndwave76 wrote:That backpack on Origins Wheeljack is unfortunate…
But was anyone buying this for the bot mode???
I’m certainly not. And the front view is really pretty good.
I’m still looking forward to adding this figure to my collection.


I was. Like Bumblebee and Jazz if you look at this figure straight on it's one of the best animation accurate Wheeljack's we've gotten.


Beside, that's a regular voyager. It's not a 200$ Masterpiece figure. So of course some sacrifices must be made. For me, that's pretty acceptable for a mainline toy.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178042)
Posted by Emerje on March 20th, 2024 @ 7:33am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Sowndwave76 wrote:That backpack on Origins Wheeljack is unfortunate…
But was anyone buying this for the bot mode???
I’m certainly not. And the front view is really pretty good.
I’m still looking forward to adding this figure to my collection.


I was. Like Bumblebee and Jazz if you look at this figure straight on it's one of the best animation accurate Wheeljack's we've gotten.


Beside, that's a regular voyager. It's not a 200$ Masterpiece figure. So of course some sacrifices must be made. For me, that's pretty acceptable for a mainline toy.

It also still has to maintain bot mode scale, there's only so much they can do to hide panels on a fairly small bot, still make it the minimum size to fit BB inside him AND be structurally sound (look at all those rivetted joints in the backpack!). This was as good as it was going to get at $35.

Emerje
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178064)
Posted by Hero Alpha on March 21st, 2024 @ 10:23am CDT
Yeah this Wheeljack does look good from the very front in bot mode and awesome in vehicle mode. It is just all the rest that is bad. Like others said; this is acceptable for 35$. Glad I dont need them.

I imagine :TAKARATOMY: :HASBRO: are thinking after putting these out, "Here they are fans, all the near impossible figures combining earth bot modes and Cybertronian alt modes. Now leave us alone about it!". lol

Also, Origin Wheeljack is up for pre-order right now on Pulse.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178065)
Posted by Emerje on March 21st, 2024 @ 10:27am CDT
Couple small things mentioned in the stream today:

- Shard is female (I think we knew that already) and made of Death Crystal and inspired by Rocklord Solitaire (somehow).
- Cybertron Starscream shares joints with Siege Tetra Jets.
- Hasbro allowed Takara Tomy to show off Silverbolt early.
- They're looking into a way to get the unmasked head out there for Sandstorm.
- Next livestream is going to be another random one (merch, publishing and whatnot)

Again, nothing we haven't seen before.

Oh, and Wheeljack is live on Target.com and 20% off in Circle (have to apply the coupon to your account first). https://goto.target.com/c/1137247/81938/2092?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.target.com%2Fp%2Ftransformers-o%20...%20A-89230403%3C%2Fa%3E

Emerje

Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178068)
Posted by DeathReviews on March 21st, 2024 @ 12:26pm CDT
Gears was the only one of the lot that I wanted and it's already sold out. Bah, curses, boo hiss and fie!
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178069)
Posted by o.supreme on March 21st, 2024 @ 12:47pm CDT
DeathReviews wrote:Gears was the only one of the lot that I wanted and it's already sold out. Bah, curses, boo hiss and fie!


https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... 270617?o=1
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178070)
Posted by Till-all-R1 on March 21st, 2024 @ 12:50pm CDT
Wheeljack doesn't really bother me too much because for the Origins figures I've been leaving them in alt mode anyway, since I've already got all three in Bot mode from previous release.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178072)
Posted by Autobot_Benz on March 21st, 2024 @ 12:54pm CDT
Legacy BW Silverbolt looks cool but $34.99 ehhhh might wait to see if he goes on sale down the line.

Also since Hasbro has only released the S1 cast of characters Legacy BW Silverbolt would stick out like a sore thumb in a display.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178073)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on March 21st, 2024 @ 1:20pm CDT
Gears is back available on pulse as of 1:19 pm Central time.

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/tra ... ars-figure

Oddly enough, Chromia is sold out.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178074)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 21st, 2024 @ 1:35pm CDT
Autobot_Benz wrote:Also since Hasbro has only released the S1 cast of characters Legacy BW Silverbolt would stick out like a sore thumb in a display.
He can hang out with all the other non-Season 1 Beast Wars outliers like Shadow Panther, Grimlock, Skywarp, Mutant Tigatron, T-Wrecks, Transmutate, Nemesis Primal, Skywasp, Sandstorm, Buzzsaw, Transmetal II Megatron, Lio Convoy, Copy Convoy, Antagony, Tasmania Kid, Tigerhawk, and Magmatron. ;)
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178075)
Posted by william-james88 on March 21st, 2024 @ 2:23pm CDT
Autobot_Benz wrote:Also since Hasbro has only released the S1 cast of characters Legacy BW Silverbolt would stick out like a sore thumb in a display.


"Am I a joke to you?" - Tigerhawk

Plus he can hang out with Rhinox, Dinobot, Inferno, Waspinator and Blackarachnia and not look out of place.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178076)
Posted by william-james88 on March 21st, 2024 @ 2:34pm CDT
Here you go, what many of you asked for: preorder for Transformers Legacy United Wave 2

Some have already sold out in places, like Gears, Chromia, and Silverbolt. So below we have a couple of place to get each of these toys.

Leader Sandstorm

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-TRA ... 146&sr=8-5?tag=seibertron07-20&

https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... orm-figure

Voyager Cybertron Starscream

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-TRA ... 146&sr=8-4?tag=seibertron07-20&

https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... starscream

Voyager Silverbolt

https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... silverbolt

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... 270625?o=4

Deluxe Shard

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Leg ... 146&sr=8-7?tag=seibertron07-20&

https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... erse-shard

Deluxe Chromia

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Cyb ... 146&sr=8-6?tag=seibertron07-20&

Deluxe Gears

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... 270617?o=4

https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... ars-figure

Core Cheetor

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-TRA ... 146&sr=8-8?tag=seibertron07-20&

https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... ss-cheetor
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178077)
Posted by o.supreme on March 21st, 2024 @ 3:08pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Autobot_Benz wrote:Also since Hasbro has only released the S1 cast of characters Legacy BW Silverbolt would stick out like a sore thumb in a display.
He can hang out with all the other non-Season 1 Beast Wars outliers like Shadow Panther, Grimlock, Skywarp, Mutant Tigatron, T-Wrecks, Transmutate, Nemesis Primal, Skywasp, Sandstorm, Buzzsaw, Transmetal II Megatron, Lio Convoy, Copy Convoy, Antagony, Tasmania Kid, Tigerhawk, and Magmatron. ;)


I think he just meant characters that appeared on the original Mainframe BW TV series, of which - yes there is still Tigerhawk and TM II Megatron. (Transmutate I don't count because she wasn't a Fossilizer in the show)

I could see down the line Quickstrike as a Kingdom Scorponok retool. Rampage and Depthcharge would have to bee all new toys of course. They seem to be staying away from Transmetals proper though, probably because of the expense of Vac Metal. The affore mentioned Tigerhawk and BW II Megatron don't seem to suffer too bad without it. However, I know fans would probably not be happy if they started doing Transmetals en masse without the "metal" ;) .
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178078)
Posted by Cheetron on March 21st, 2024 @ 3:32pm CDT
I already snagged cybertron Starscream at a Walmart. Didn't know he wasn't out yet. Managed to get the Junkion bike guy (forgot his name)
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178079)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on March 21st, 2024 @ 3:45pm CDT
Man, by 1:00 central time Wheeljack was already sold out...
I'm a little surprised by that. And slightly annoyed that now I'm not sure how I'll get him.
Looks like people weren't overly bothered by the backpack issue.

Also, why is Gears not on Amazon??
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178080)
Posted by o.supreme on March 21st, 2024 @ 3:59pm CDT
^ Im guessing Gears just sold out on Amazon for the time being, still at other locations though.

https://www.amazon.com/transformers-uni ... formers-20?tag=seibertron07-20&
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178081)
Posted by william-james88 on March 21st, 2024 @ 4:16pm CDT
Sowndwave76 wrote:Man, by 1:00 central time Wheeljack was already sold out...
I'm a little surprised by that. And slightly annoyed that now I'm not sure how I'll get him.
Looks like people weren't overly bothered by the backpack issue.

Also, why is Gears not on Amazon??


Sold out. Thats why I wrote my title as such, these toys are selling out quickly at certain retailers.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178083)
Posted by SGMLordMirage on March 21st, 2024 @ 5:49pm CDT
Currently Gears is available on Hasbro Pulse to preorder, that's as of 5:48 central time.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178096)
Posted by Emerje on March 21st, 2024 @ 8:51pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:I could see down the line Quickstrike as a Kingdom Scorponok retool.

DO NOT give Hasbro any ideas, that would be terrible. The two have absolutely nothing in common in bot mode, they could never do a convincing Quickstrike that way. There's no real need to use the Scorponok mold again anyway, it's already been used 3 times just for Scorponok alone and again for Sandstorm and there's still potential for a Double Punch repaint at some point.

Emerje
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178098)
Posted by Seibertron on March 21st, 2024 @ 9:00pm CDT
I really need to get pre-orders up and running for the Seibertron Store. I can still order these new figures from my distributor.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178099)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on March 21st, 2024 @ 9:26pm CDT
I hope a crack at quickstrike would have an updated design, or at least the arms... or at least that one "claw" hand that's just the alt mode legs lol
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178100)
Posted by Seibertron on March 21st, 2024 @ 9:43pm CDT
Razorbeast88 wrote:I hope a crack at quickstrike would have an updated design, or at least the arms... or at least that one "claw" hand that's just the alt mode legs lol


I'd be game for that as a new version of Quickstrike, but if it's a WFC/Legacy version of Quickstrike, I'd want him to be his goofy self with no proper hands.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178101)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on March 21st, 2024 @ 9:58pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:I hope a crack at quickstrike would have an updated design, or at least the arms... or at least that one "claw" hand that's just the alt mode legs lol


I'd be game for that as a new version of Quickstrike, but if it's a WFC/Legacy version of Quickstrike, I'd want him to be his goofy self with no proper hands.


Now that you mention it, the ridiculously proportioned arms do fit well with his rootin tootin attitude, everything is bigger in Texas after all

Maybe some minor transformation options with the arms would be the best of both worlds
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178102)
Posted by Till-all-R1 on March 21st, 2024 @ 11:14pm CDT
I can understand Gears selling out on Pulse but Amazon too? Also, EE has it listed for April 2024 so surely a mistake.

It was annoying that Gears sold out so quick, then I spent time trying to find him on Amazon and couldn't for some reason, and now is sold out there too. The one Bot I actually wanted out of the ten...
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178103)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 21st, 2024 @ 11:26pm CDT
Till-all-R1 wrote:I can understand Gears selling out on Pulse but Amazon too? Also, EE has it listed for April 2024 so surely a mistake.

It was annoying that Gears sold out so quick, then I spent time trying to find him on Amazon and couldn't for some reason, and now is sold out there too. The one Bot I actually wanted out of the ten...
BBTS still has him: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/270617?o=4
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178104)
Posted by Emerje on March 21st, 2024 @ 11:40pm CDT
Till-all-R1 wrote:I can understand Gears selling out on Pulse but Amazon too? Also, EE has it listed for April 2024 so surely a mistake.

I don't think it is, people are starting to find different wave 2 figures in stores in other countries now. Amazon says the Voyagers are coming in April, too.

Emerje
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178106)
Posted by steve2275 on March 22nd, 2024 @ 4:04am CDT
For being a grumpy bot that gears sure is popular
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178109)
Posted by william-james88 on March 22nd, 2024 @ 8:45am CDT
steve2275 wrote:For being a grumpy bot that gears sure is popular


He's the first Sunbow G1 toy of 2024, which is the most popular type of collection in this brand.
However, at Hasbro Pulse, he was still available.

And Chromia selling out there is weird since she is not shortpacked.

Emerje wrote:
o.supreme wrote:I could see down the line Quickstrike as a Kingdom Scorponok retool.

DO NOT give Hasbro any ideas, that would be terrible. The two have absolutely nothing in common in bot mode, they could never do a convincing Quickstrike that way. There's no real need to use the Scorponok mold again anyway, it's already been used 3 times just for Scorponok alone and again for Sandstorm and there's still potential for a Double Punch repaint at some point.

Emerje


I agree, I want a new mold. I definitely want the cool hands gimmick and the scorpion claws turning into feet.

Till-all-R1 wrote:I can understand Gears selling out on Pulse but Amazon too? Also, EE has it listed for April 2024 so surely a mistake.


The Hasbro reps in the stream said the toys were meant to be on shelves in April, which makes sense, it's the beginning of Q2.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178111)
Posted by Till-all-R1 on March 22nd, 2024 @ 11:38am CDT
I am curious how soon it will be before they release Swerve, next year perhaps?

Also brings up the three final Bots Powerglide, Seaspray and Windcharger which obviously require new tooling.

Maybe they could save Swerve for a multipack release with Outback.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178112)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on March 22nd, 2024 @ 1:29pm CDT
https://www.instagram.com/p/C40GX5luy1l ... B0dzY1ag==

Here's the post for cannonball and ferak
I love the pirate lingo on these posts lol
Ferak is looking pretty cool still
I'm happy with the way cannonball turned out. The updated decal is still pretty cool, and I'm glad he's got the grimace and not a smirk

It's intriguing that the first choice was the reactivate Soundwave mold, but the robot mode proportions are so weird imo. I like the way he looks better with the skids mold, especially because I don't have anyone else from that mold and don't plan to get any other version of the mold unless they give crankcase the idw head (highly doubtful)

I'm pretty excited to get all of this subline, I like that in the instagram story he put the guardians of the galaxy song. These guys would be like the transformers version of the ravagers I suppose
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178113)
Posted by mobiwire on March 22nd, 2024 @ 2:24pm CDT
ouch
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178116)
Posted by william-james88 on March 22nd, 2024 @ 6:44pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:I really need to get pre-orders up and running for the Seibertron Store. I can still order these new figures from my distributor.


Just to be clear here, the toys are only selling out at retailers that offer free shipping through subscription services (Amazon and Pulse). They are still available at specialty retail stores.
Re: In Hand Images of Transformers Legacy Origin Wheeljack (2178129)
Posted by william-james88 on March 23rd, 2024 @ 3:22pm CDT
With the Transformers Legacy United Wave 2 figures finally available everywhere online, we now have the case contents from Entertainment Earth. They show us who is repacked in the core, deluxe class and leader class and we also see that since the voyagers come 3 per case, Starscream becomes the shortpacked figure there.

Here are the full case contents for each class.

Leader

1x Beast Wars Tigerhawk (UPC: 5010996231789)
1x G1 Sandstorm (UPC: 5010996231796)

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prod ... 2/hsf2989h

Voyager

2x Beast Wars Fuzors Silverbolt (UPC:5010996192158)
1x Cybertron Starscream (UPC:5010996192165)

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prod ... 8/hsf2990j

Deluxe

2x G1 Gears (UPC: 5010996195999)
2x Animated Bumblebee(UPC:5010996195951)
2x Shard (UPC: 5010996196002)
2x Autobot Chromia (UPC: 5010996195982)

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prod ... 8/hsf2990j

Core

2x TRA GEN LEGACY UNI BOULDERCRASH
3x TRA GEN LEGACY UNI CORE ENERGON MEGATRON
3x TRA GEN LEGACY UNI CORE BM CHEETOR

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prod ... 8/hsf2988j

Image

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover A IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Leader 2019 220825A"
WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON