This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers News: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them

Tuesday, August 2nd, 2022 9:08AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 35,874

This page may contain affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The exclusive 4 pack Americans were worried they wouldn't find is now available for them to order on Target.com. We also have a link to order MPM Blackout as well. So no need to spend on gas looking for these in stores.

We thank our community members for letting us know.

EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:MPM Blackout is now available to order from target.com, I ordered mine!

https://www.target.com/p/transformers-m ... nk=sametab

AcademyofDrX wrote: Buzzworthy Creatures Collide 4-pack link is up and ready for order at Target ($73.99) - https://t.co/Fi3Fyz39uT

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2140160)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on August 2nd, 2022 @ 9:36am CDT
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2140168)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 2nd, 2022 @ 11:20am CDT
I got my 4 pack today, 24-hour delivery, the fastest I've ever gotten something delivered from Target
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2140205)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on August 2nd, 2022 @ 1:27pm CDT
Immortal Starscream wrote:They already had the 4 pack at my local target. somebody had already bought one of them, took the bumblebee out, stuck a cyberverse 1 step wheeljack in it's place and returned it. Thank primus for the holes in the top of the box, I would have been furious if I had gotten home to find myself ripped off. one more reason to be less of a fan of windowless boxes.

Dman, I didn't even think to check. I guess I got lucky when I found one and picked it up.
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2140254)
Posted by evogrg on August 2nd, 2022 @ 5:36pm CDT
Red cog, too!
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2140256)
Posted by Otaku-mus Prime on August 2nd, 2022 @ 5:59pm CDT

Wow! Thanks for the heads up! Hope you let the employees know so someone else doesn't get ripped off. And maybe they can get the culprit for fraud.
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2140482)
Posted by Arc33 on August 4th, 2022 @ 12:21pm CDT
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2141791)
Posted by DeathReviews on August 16th, 2022 @ 12:17pm CDT
All the figures (well, ALMOST all) that were profiled on the Hasbro Pulse live stream (08.16.2022) are now up for pre-order on the site itself! Far too many to individually link, just go to the "new" page: https://hasbropulse.com/collections/new

Among them are Legacy Stunticon Dead End, Transmetal Megatron, Beast War Inferno, Studio Series Fallen, Hot Rod, and much more!

The minions have ordered Dead End, Skullgrin and Ironhide for me. Grab yours before they go out of stock (again). And NO, they have not restocked Cosmos... ;)
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2141792)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 16th, 2022 @ 12:21pm CDT
Not all of them. Just 11 of the 17.

None of the new Core class figures are up.
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2141794)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 16th, 2022 @ 12:22pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Not all of them. Just 11 of the 17.

None of the new Core class figures are up.

They never are and those are usually the best.
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2141803)
Posted by DeathReviews on August 16th, 2022 @ 12:54pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Not all of them. Just 11 of the 17.

None of the new Core class figures are up.

Yes, I didn't see Core Rumble - alas! Amended to "almost" ;). Even the "Creatures Collide" set made its way onto Pulse, but not those new Core figures. Guess they're holding off on posting those until some other Tuesday, just to stagger things a bit...
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2141840)
Posted by william-james88 on August 16th, 2022 @ 3:09pm CDT
As the Hasbro team said on the stream today, this might be the biggest one yet. We got 2 full wave reveals, Legacy Wave 3 and SS 2022 Wave 4. Preorders are up at all major online retailers for figures such as:

Bigbadtoystore

TFSource

Hasbro Pulse

Chosen Prime

Ages 3 and Up

Entertainment Earth

Amazon's search isn't calibrated for these new figures yet so here are the direct links:

Point Blank: https://www.amazon.com/dp/b09h167d29/?tag=seibertron07-20&t ... formers-20

Crankcase: https://www.amazon.com/dp/b09h1gxkky/?tag=seibertron07-20&t ... formers-20

Dead End: https://www.amazon.com/dp/b09h1w75sx/?tag=seibertron07-20&t ... formers-20

Inferno: https://www.amazon.com/dp/b09h1kzrp7/?tag=seibertron07-20&t ... formers-20

Armada Starscream: https://www.amazon.com/dp/b09h1r6f4l/?tag=seibertron07-20&t ... formers-20

TM2 Megatron: https://www.amazon.com/dp/b09h1wlhz2/?tag=seibertron07-20&t ... formers-20

The Fallen: https://www.amazon.com/transformers-stu ... formers-20?tag=seibertron07-20&

Crosshairs: https://www.amazon.com/transformers-stu ... formers-20?tag=seibertron07-20&

Hot Rod: https://www.amazon.com/transformers-stu ... formers-20?tag=seibertron07-20&

SS86 Ironhide: https://www.amazon.com/transformers-stu ... formers-20?tag=seibertron07-20&

The core class figures are not available to preorder everywhere and we have yet to get a preorder for Bomburst who was revealed as well. Here are images of him.

Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2141842)
Posted by RodimusPrimeUkraine1 on August 16th, 2022 @ 3:14pm CDT
Bomb burst: More proof discarding the pretender's main gimmick was a bad idea.
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2141843)
Posted by R_Puffs on August 16th, 2022 @ 3:20pm CDT
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:Bomb burst: More proof discarding the pretender's main gimmick was a bad idea.

I think these new pretenders look amazing idk what you're on about
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2141846)
Posted by Overcracker on August 16th, 2022 @ 3:54pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:...links...

Thanks. Got my pre-orders in for Megs, Dead End and Hot Rod.

Still thinking about Pointblank and Inferno.

And I think I'll hold out for the inevitable Super Mode repaint for Armada SS.
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2141848)
Posted by DeathReviews on August 16th, 2022 @ 4:15pm CDT

SS Fallen: Interesting. Even though the Fallen was kind of a nothing-burger in the movie. They hyped him up, but he fell about as quick and easy as Devastator did. The old figure was weird, and... so is this one. They did a better job of it, and the robot mode looks nice. But the alt mode... it looks like they tried to make one of those kindergarten pyramids out of elmer's glue and toothpicks. Pass.

SS Crosshairs: I get that they wanted to make him look cool by turning all the car kibble into a 'trench coat'. But... it just doesn't WORK that way. In the movie, they could pull it off because they didn't have to worry about realism. They could make the 'coat' bend and flex like cloth. But you can't DO that with a figure. It's plastic. So no matter how hard they try, the coat looks and acts like kibble, and it's just in the way. Pass.

SS86 Ironhide: Looks OK, and it does seem to be a step better than the ER Deluxe. So I'll probably have the minions sell the "Autobot Alliance" set, and use the proceeds to buy Voyager 86 Ironhide.

SS86 Ratchet (Core): Pass. I know, size limits. But the robot mode... just not good enough.

SS86 Rumble: Anytime they include the piledrivers, it's a good thing. I'll probably have the minions pick this up.

Legacy Inferno: I like the ant mode, but they lost me when I saw that the ant legs are NOT articulated at the mid joints. Like Kingdom Waspinator, that's just lazy. They COULD have put joints on those legs, they're voyager size and big enough. It robs the ant of some potentially great poses. Pass, unless the minions see one on clearance.

Legacy Starscream: Neat, but I had no attachment to the Armada series, so I'll pass, unless it winds up on discount anywhere.

Legacy Crankcase: It's a Skids rework and I didn't get Skids, so I'm likely passing on this one as well.

Legacy Pointblank: No real attachment to this one, and not feeling any real pull towards it. Pass.

Legacy Dead End: The robot mode had some questionable choices with those FEET. But, ordering the minions to get this one. Because - you know, Menasor.

Legacy Skullgrin: I had the original G1 Pretender, so this one's looking pretty good. Will have the minions obtain this figure, and they're up for pre-order right now.

Legacy Dragon Megatron: Normally I'm all for anything Megatron related. But I passed on Kingdom Dinosaur Megatron, because it's just so weird. And this one is as well. Both modes seem all right, and I'm impressed that they put in neck articulation with multiple joints, as well as the tail. Props for doing more with the wings than making them one solid, immobile panel. But, it's just too weird, and too expensive. Pass.

The only 'must-haves' I saw in these were Ironhide, Rumble, Skullgrin and Dead End. Everything else was kind of m'eh, or an easy pass.
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2141856)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 16th, 2022 @ 5:18pm CDT
DeathReviews wrote:SS Hot Rod: Looks good, but - it's Bayverse. Skipping this one, though it does kind of remind me of TFA Rodimus Minor.

No thoughts on Bomb burst?
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2141857)
Posted by G1OptimusPAX on August 16th, 2022 @ 5:30pm CDT
There's no preorder for Rumble?
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2141859)
Posted by RodimusPrimeUkraine1 on August 16th, 2022 @ 5:39pm CDT
R_Puffs wrote:

I think these new pretenders look amazing idk what you're on about

The transformation is awful. Iguanas and skullgrin are ok, but this? And I like the pretender concept, how dare they remove it.
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2141862)
Posted by william-james88 on August 16th, 2022 @ 6:35pm CDT
G1OptimusPAX wrote:There's no preorder for Rumble?

No preorders for core class in general.
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2141864)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 16th, 2022 @ 6:49pm CDT
Not placing any preorders myself, but sad to see the Cores don't have a preorder yet
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2141898)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 16th, 2022 @ 9:28pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
G1OptimusPAX wrote:There's no preorder for Rumble?

No preorders for core class in general.

For Core Class everyone who wants one has to strip to the waist and climb into a pit, last man standing wins.
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2141902)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 16th, 2022 @ 10:12pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
G1OptimusPAX wrote:There's no preorder for Rumble?

No preorders for core class in general.

And the pit is full of worms.
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2141903)
Posted by RodimusPrimeUkraine1 on August 16th, 2022 @ 10:18pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
G1OptimusPAX wrote:There's no preorder for Rumble?

No preorders for core class in general.

And the pit is full of worms.

And they are rust worms https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Rust_worm
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2141949)
Posted by DeathReviews on August 17th, 2022 @ 11:26am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:No thoughts on Bomb burst?

Wasn't really impressed by it. I was momentarily on the alert when I heard the panelists say "BOMB", thinking they were about to show Legacy Deluxe Bombshell. Then I saw Bomb burst, and was filled with disappointment that it wasn't another Insecticon reveal ;).
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2141955)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 17th, 2022 @ 12:06pm CDT
DeathReviews wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:No thoughts on Bomb burst?

But Shrapnel's the next Insecticon, not Bombshell.
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2142017)
Posted by RodimusPrimeUkraine1 on August 17th, 2022 @ 10:31pm CDT
bomb burst is energon monster?
tm2 megs was darkmount I think
bomb burst makes sense, he's a energon vampire and in masterfore his name is blood
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2142020)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 17th, 2022 @ 10:38pm CDT
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:bomb burst is energon monster?
tm2 megs was darkmount I think
We're not saying he is the Energon Monster, we're saying he replaced it. The Energon Monsters were dropped from the toyline. Canceled outright.
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2142024)
Posted by RodimusPrimeUkraine1 on August 17th, 2022 @ 10:44pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:bomb burst is energon monster?
tm2 megs was darkmount I think

I saw your post about it before this one. thanks for not missing the info I did! Helps me stop theorizing. I'm still curious what they were supposed to be though, do you know for sure?
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2142028)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 17th, 2022 @ 10:48pm CDT
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:bomb burst is energon monster?
tm2 megs was darkmount I think

Answered over in the Legacy thread.
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2142033)
Posted by RodimusPrimeUkraine1 on August 17th, 2022 @ 10:51pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:bomb burst is energon monster?
tm2 megs was darkmount I think

Answered over in the Legacy thread.

saw it. Thanks
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2145175)
Posted by DeathReviews on September 23rd, 2022 @ 8:40am CDT
Hasbro Pulse has updated their offerings with some of the newer Studio Series Transformers!

Including: Core 86 Ratchet, Core 86 Wheelie, NEST Movie Ratchet, Clean Deco Voyager Siege Soundwave, Winged Optimus Prime, and NEST Bonecrusher!

Head over and shop, if you've been looking for these!
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2145176)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on September 23rd, 2022 @ 8:48am CDT
I was going to jump on the pre-orders, but then I noticed the packing photos showing that NEST Ratchet and Bonecrusher, along with a re-release of SS44 jetwing prime are in Buzzworthy packaging.

I have Prime already, so I'm definitely going to wait for a sale or clearance at Target since I'm assuming they will be solid cases for the NEST figures which will eventually be lowered.
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2146119)
Posted by Overcracker on October 1st, 2022 @ 7:39pm CDT

Core Soundblaster
https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-TRA ... 61&sr=8-14?tag=seibertron07-20&

Core Sludge
https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Leg ... 61&sr=8-16?tag=seibertron07-20&

Core Slug
https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Leg ... 161&sr=8-8?tag=seibertron07-20&
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2147824)
Posted by william-james88 on October 25th, 2022 @ 9:22am CDT
Many fans still need a Siege Jetfire and Hasbro is answering that demand with a a reissue. It popped up in a few Asian site first but now BBTS also has a listing for Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Commander Jetfire Reissue. It is due out in January and costs $89.99.

Here is the link for ordering: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ils/133865

Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2147826)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on October 25th, 2022 @ 9:32am CDT
Now if they could just please reissue Earthrise Deluxes who aren't Wheeljack and Arcee. Especially frigging Sunstreaker.

Sky Lynx would be nice too.
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2147848)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on October 25th, 2022 @ 11:22am CDT
If they do reissue Sunny I hope they fix the paint.
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2147900)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on October 26th, 2022 @ 9:57am CDT

20221026_094744.jpg
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2147916)
Posted by triKlops on October 26th, 2022 @ 4:22pm CDT
Nice score, Kev. I have my pre-order release date emails but awesome to see pics in hand.
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2147919)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 26th, 2022 @ 7:38pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Target finally assigned November 6 as the release date for the Street Fighter crossovers but I happened to find these today in store.

20221026_094744.jpg

If I see the Chun Li one before my several Target coupons run out, I will get them. I have a lot of savings stacked right now
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2147924)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 26th, 2022 @ 8:10pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

20221026_094744.jpg

Funny thing about those Street Fighter sets, right inside that new Hasbro English box packaging is the original Takara Japanese box packaging.
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2147925)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 26th, 2022 @ 8:11pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

20221026_094744.jpg

Makes it even better
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2147938)
Posted by Emerje on October 27th, 2022 @ 12:59am CDT

Emerje
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2147952)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on October 27th, 2022 @ 3:18pm CDT
Emerje wrote:It's weird that they bothered making a new box but still didn't use the Collaborative logo.

Emerje

I think timing might be the exact reason. These pre-exist the collaborative series and were Takara exclusives originally, so they appear to be treating them more like the Takara Selects and MPs that Hasbro imports than the current collaborative series which seems to be a Hasbro initiative.
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2147994)
Posted by william-james88 on October 27th, 2022 @ 7:17pm CDT
For those worried that Walmart won't stock these exclusive toys in your area, Hasbro Pulse has put up orders for Velocitron deluxe Crasher and Shadowstrip. Interestingly, Shadowstrip is given their G2 Universe moniker in the listing. These will sell out fast. They also had Minerva but that toy is already sold out.

Shadowstrip: https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... hadowstrip

Crasher: https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... on-crasher

Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2148063)
Posted by o.supreme on October 28th, 2022 @ 11:08am CDT
While I do appreciate that Pulse had enough of these for me to actually get an order in, I can't justify paying $32 for a single deluxe after shipping and taxes. Hopefully Walmart will have Shadowstrip available on their site soon, I can bundle with other things to get Free shipping, unfortunately I can't say the same for Pulse.
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2148073)
Posted by Munkky on October 28th, 2022 @ 11:55am CDT
Velocitron Hot Rod is the one I'm really waiting for, but there are still no pre-orders for him on any of the sites I usually buy Transformers. Hopefully it won't be too much longer and I don't miss out on him.
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2149468)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on November 18th, 2022 @ 3:16pm CST

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Leg ... C97&sr=8-2?tag=seibertron07-20&
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2149513)
Posted by Emerje on November 18th, 2022 @ 7:56pm CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Bomb Burst is finally in stock on Amazon and on sale for $9.99 for anyone who hasn't found him in stores yet.

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Leg ... C97&sr=8-2?tag=seibertron07-20&

Nice! Looks like Amazon has a lot of things on sale right now. Also grabbing Bee movie Ironhide for $20 and pink Bee Laserbeak for $8.49.

Emerje
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2149824)
Posted by william-james88 on November 23rd, 2022 @ 10:02am CST
While the toy has been found in stores, many fans are still looking for Transformers Studio Series 86 Rumble (Blue) which is still on preorder at other online collector shops. Well Amazon has him right now, for the retail price of $11.99 with free prime shipping, of course. So just a heads up for those who wanted one hassle free.

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Stu ... yQai2sypzU?tag=seibertron07-20&
Re: Links to Buy Target Exclusive Buzzworthy 4 Pack and MPM Blackout for those Tired of Hunting for Them (2149846)
Posted by SoundWarp81 on November 23rd, 2022 @ 1:28pm CST
And....DONE!! Ordered, thanks for the heads up!

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #3 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0223DC020 3B (W) Williamson (CA) Nakayama"
SUPERMAN #3 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #49 variant Marvel Comics 2020 JUL200611 (CA) Bachalo"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1071 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0223DC048 1071B (CA) Reis"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman BRAVE AND BOLD #3 Cvr B -DC Comics 2023 0523DC174 3B (CA) Gerads"
Batman BRAVE AND B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #138 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0823DC013 138C (W) Zdarsky (CA) Cho (A) Jimenez"
BATMAN #138 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BEN REILLY SPIDER-MAN #3 Marvel Comics 2022 JAN220900 (CA) Skroce (W) Dematteis"
BEN REILLY SPIDER- ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Symbiote Spider-Man KING IN BLACK #4 Marvel Comics 2021 DEC200505 (A/CA) Land"
Symbiote Spider-Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman Santa Claus SILENT KNIGHT #1 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0923DC047 1B (CA) Chew"
Batman Santa Claus ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FCBD 2023 SPIDER-MAN + VENOM Marvel Comics DEC220013 (CA) Gleason"
FCBD 2023 SPIDER-M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #23 var Disney 100 Marvel Comics FEB230731 (CA) Pastrovicchio"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #42 var Masterpieces Marvel Comics 2024 NOV230478 Hildebrandt"
NEW!
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1054 Cvr E 1:25 Superman DC Comics 0223DC032 1054E (CA) Montanez"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #93 Marvel Comics 2022 (CA) Adams (W)Wells (A)Gleason 231010X"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #135 Cvr I 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0323DC055 135I LGY #900 (CA) Bermejo"
BATMAN #135 Cvr I ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #344 - Journey to the Pegs