This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting?

Transformers News: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting?

Tuesday, March 11th, 2008 4:11PM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Rumors
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 21,416

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Nelson, administrator for the official Michael Bay site, has posted an updated saying that Transformers Movie director Michael Bay may be scouting Egypt for possible shooting locations for the Transformers Movie sequel.

See Nelson's original post by clicking here.
Credit(s): Nelson, shootfortheedit.com

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (653541)
Posted by Chaoslock on March 11th, 2008 @ 4:31pm CDT
Who wants to bet he'll blow up the pyramids?
Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (653552)
Posted by Keeperofthespark on March 11th, 2008 @ 4:38pm CDT
I'm betting that if there's a scene in Egypt, Scorponok returns, with a vengeance!
Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (653553)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on March 11th, 2008 @ 4:39pm CDT
Hopefuly he'll blow stuff up all around the world :D
Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (653571)
Posted by Megatron-Ron on March 11th, 2008 @ 4:54pm CDT
Hell yeah!!!!!!! Bring on part 2. I said it once and i will say it again. Part 1 was fantastic , And part 2 will be the same. Michael Bay is god!!!!!!!!!
Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (653590)
Posted by Decatron on March 11th, 2008 @ 5:33pm CDT
Let me guess. Another group of humans finds MINI-CON panels. doh.
Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (653592)
Posted by capellamusic on March 11th, 2008 @ 5:35pm CDT
Maybe there'll be a pyramidbot or pyramidcon :P . Anyway, I hope TF2 will be at least as good as the first, but I believe it will be better.

All we need is a little energon, and a lot of luck!
Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (653603)
Posted by Fananga on March 11th, 2008 @ 5:48pm CDT
Dinobots buried in the Sahara!!!!!!!

And im aware the Sahara isnt technically in egypt, but i think hollywood is ignorant enough to forget that.
Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (653662)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on March 11th, 2008 @ 7:28pm CDT
capellamusic wrote:Maybe there'll be a pyramidbot or pyramidcon :P . Anyway, I hope TF2 will be at least as good as the first, but I believe it will be better.

All we need is a little energon, and a lot of luck!


Please dont give them that idea! Do we realy need this again!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C56CAasenKE

Sometimes I can't help but wonder how much time some people have on their hands, and once again be confunded knowing that someone got paid for making the source material?????
Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (653668)
Posted by capellamusic on March 11th, 2008 @ 7:43pm CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:Please dont give them that idea! Do we realy need this again!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C56CAasenKE

Sometimes I can't help but wonder how much time some people have on their hands, and once again be confunded knowing that someone got paid for making the source material?????


LOL! :D Now I'm going to feel guilty if they do it :P . BTW, it's a pyramidcon, it has red eyes :P . It also has 2 shoulder cannons like Bluestreak, lol. You gave me a good laugh with this video, thanks :D .
Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (653673)
Posted by Skullgrin140 on March 11th, 2008 @ 7:51pm CDT
TF2 in Egypt eh? lol, I know there will be dozens of explosions thats for sure (mainly the sphinx and pyramids) this just keeps getting interesting :D
Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (653748)
Posted by TheMuffin on March 11th, 2008 @ 9:54pm CDT
Everyone is missing the obvious connection. Mirage.
Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (653774)
Posted by ***Galvatron*** on March 11th, 2008 @ 10:43pm CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:
capellamusic wrote:Maybe there'll be a pyramidbot or pyramidcon :P . Anyway, I hope TF2 will be at least as good as the first, but I believe it will be better.

All we need is a little energon, and a lot of luck!


Please dont give them that idea! Do we realy need this again!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C56CAasenKE

Sometimes I can't help but wonder how much time some people have on their hands, and once again be confunded knowing that someone got paid for making the source material?????


Bah! you EVIL man for bringing that up again...I can't stand the mighty vomiting power rangers...never understood its popularity but maybe it was just the "sid and Marty Kroft" type of show for the 1990's then ?
Just razzing you of course Liege! :-P
Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (653776)
Posted by ***Galvatron*** on March 11th, 2008 @ 10:45pm CDT
TheMuffin wrote:Everyone is missing the obvious connection. Mirage.



Hmmm, you have me baffled on this one too ? care to elaborate ? :P
Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (653788)
Posted by TheMuffin on March 11th, 2008 @ 11:03pm CDT
Egypt...Pyramids. Sand. Lots of heat...Mirage. He has a Pharaoh type head. Etc.
Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (653792)
Posted by ***Galvatron*** on March 11th, 2008 @ 11:09pm CDT
TheMuffin wrote:Egypt...Pyramids. Sand. Lots of heat...Mirage. He has a Pharaoh type head. Etc.


D'oh! that's what I get for being too tired after work, me brain shuts down. :|
Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (653798)
Posted by saberconvoy on March 11th, 2008 @ 11:15pm CDT
More transformers more actions more battle that kick ass more of every thing of transformers and less humans. so i really dont care if its in Egypt or in the depths of unicrons mouth as long as its real and true to the transformers.
Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (653886)
Posted by Outrider2000 on March 12th, 2008 @ 3:35am CDT
saberconvoy wrote:More transformers more actions more battle that kick ass more of every thing of transformers and less humans.


I agree completely. :D
Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (654079)
Posted by olokin on March 12th, 2008 @ 10:44am CDT
Egypt seems a perfect place to hide an ancient Transformer.
Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (654153)
Posted by capellamusic on March 12th, 2008 @ 12:35pm CDT
olokin wrote:Egypt seems a perfect place to hide an ancient Transformer.


Like a dinobot or an insecticon? He he :P

Or maybe, who know? Now Skyfire is buried under a pyramid instead of ice :P
Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (655409)
Posted by ultra tron on March 13th, 2008 @ 5:06pm CDT
Sounds intriging, Maybe the transformers were on earth beore? Or maybe the pyramids were made as a sign to another source of power?
Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (655516)
Posted by Outrider2000 on March 13th, 2008 @ 7:29pm CDT
well all I can think is that seeing Tfs fighting on pyramids would be VERY cool :D
Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (655683)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on March 13th, 2008 @ 10:35pm CDT
***Galvatron*** wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:
capellamusic wrote:Maybe there'll be a pyramidbot or pyramidcon :P . Anyway, I hope TF2 will be at least as good as the first, but I believe it will be better.

All we need is a little energon, and a lot of luck!


Please dont give them that idea! Do we realy need this again!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C56CAasenKE

Sometimes I can't help but wonder how much time some people have on their hands, and once again be confunded knowing that someone got paid for making the source material?????


Bah! you EVIL man for bringing that up again...I can't stand the mighty vomiting power rangers...never understood its popularity but maybe it was just the "sid and Marty Kroft" type of show for the 1990's then ?
Just razzing you of course Liege! :-P



Don't let my usual cander fool you, I'm all about an unexpected sucker punch :D
Re: Michael Bay in Egypt for TF2 Location Scouting? (656093)
Posted by ***Galvatron*** on March 14th, 2008 @ 2:23pm CDT
Don't let my usual cander fool you, I'm all about an unexpected sucker punch :D

Then we have more in common than I realized! :mrgreen:

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legends of Cybertron complete 2005 Hasbro 211006A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2022"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Camaro) Transformers Movie Energon Igniters Power Plus Series 2018"
BUMBLEBEE (Camaro) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots PVC figure 2013 Playskool"
Energize OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 ReAction Orange 2023 New"
HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Happy Meal BUMBLEBEE Transformers Animated McDonald's Hasbro 2008 221009A"
Happy Meal BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE + RAVAGE Transformers Bumblebee Plastic Model Kit Trumpeter 2023 New"
SOUNDWAVE + RAVAGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 230427A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Flip Shot BUMBLEBEE Transformers Bot Shots Series 2 B001 Series New Hasbro 2013"
Flip Shot BUMBLEBE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #21 Cover A IDW Comics 2018 21A The Falling"
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #23 Cover B IDW Comics 2018 23B "Unicron is here""
Transformers OPTIM ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON