New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner

Transformers News: New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner

Monday, July 3rd, 2017 6:03PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 36,960

Credit(s): NOTRAB

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1894083)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on July 3rd, 2017 @ 6:14pm CDT
oh my god! now, that is impressive!
Re: New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1894084)
Posted by Terrsolpix on July 3rd, 2017 @ 6:15pm CDT
Damn, a commander sized torso! Everything people complained about the orginal fixed in one mold!
Re: New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1894091)
Posted by Ironhidensh on July 3rd, 2017 @ 6:43pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:When is wave 2 deluxes coming to the us

You cant buy them all on HTS?

Not Hot Rod.

Hot Rod is exclusive to Walmart. Every single toy of him.

Yes, but it was my understanding that he would be part of wave two?

He isnt part of wave 2. Wave 2 only has 4 deluxes. Walmart is apart from all those and not considered part of the mainline, which is what the waves are based on.

Damn. So do we have any clue as to his release timeframe? Other than the 3 I already have, Hot Rod is the only TLK figure I am interested in.

Forgive me if this is an old question, I haven't paid much attention to TLK news.
Re: New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1894092)
Posted by Terrsolpix on July 3rd, 2017 @ 6:44pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:When is wave 2 deluxes coming to the us

You cant buy them all on HTS?

Not Hot Rod.

Hot Rod is exclusive to Walmart. Every single toy of him.

Yes, but it was my understanding that he would be part of wave two?

No schedule yet. All we know is that some people have acquired him from Walmarts, but Walmart is notorious for slow releases.
Re: New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1894110)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 3rd, 2017 @ 7:44pm CDT
Va'al wrote:Fellow Seibertronian MadProject has sent us a new image from Weibo user NOTRAB, showing off the pre-existing mold and its reuse in Transformers: The Last Knight's toyline for the Decepticon / Predacon combiner: Infernocus! Shown off next to Abominus, check out the size difference of the new torso figure, and the new black and orange deco - below!

HOLY MOTHER! :shock:

I wasn't expecting THIS much of a difference!
Abobinus is now promoted from "want" to "must have"! :APPLAUSE:
Re: New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1894146)
Posted by william-james88 on July 3rd, 2017 @ 9:50pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:

Not in the least.
Since he is an exclusive, there is no estimated time. Its like Brainstorm at Wallgreens. He just popped up one day and took his time getting to everyone. If its any indication to go by, for AOE, the walmart exclusive figures came out in august, so that might be when Hot Rod is easier to find.
Re: New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1894155)
Posted by Va'al on July 3rd, 2017 @ 10:08pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:

Not in the least.

Also worth pointing out he's only an exclusive to the US - some Asian retail has seen him show up in TRU and the such (Hong Kong for sure, probably also Singapore).
Re: New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1894156)
Posted by Terrsolpix on July 3rd, 2017 @ 10:09pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:

Not in the least.

Is he in autobots unite (Walmart) or generic premium edition packaging?
Re: New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1894166)
Posted by Va'al on July 3rd, 2017 @ 10:46pm CDT
Terrsolpix wrote:
Va'al wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:

Not in the least.

Is he in autobots unite (Walmart) or generic premium edition packaging?

Same box in Philippines!
https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ght/38581/
Re: New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1894167)
Posted by william-james88 on July 3rd, 2017 @ 10:46pm CDT
Terrsolpix wrote:
Va'al wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:

Not in the least.

Is he in autobots unite (Walmart) or generic premium edition packaging?

Autobot Unite https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ges/38398/

Also, just to clear up some confusion, he (and the rest of the autobot unite subline) is still exclusive outside the US, but not necessarily exclusive to Walmart.
Re: New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1894173)
Posted by william-james88 on July 3rd, 2017 @ 11:01pm CDT
I know some people had the first impression that Infernicus might have upscaled parts, like the wings, but I dont think thats the case.
The wing on one is fully deployed while the other is folded, so thats why it looks bigger. Plus they are coloured differently, adding to the illusion. But we can tell that the feet are the exact same, so it would be odd if just one part of him was upscaled and not the others. Looking at it again, I am pretty sure there is no upscaling here.
Re: New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1894177)
Posted by Terrsolpix on July 3rd, 2017 @ 11:12pm CDT
Re: New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1894178)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 3rd, 2017 @ 11:13pm CDT
Sweet mother of mercy! Infernocus must be Ultra or even Leader class-sized with how much extra height he has over the already-Deluxe-sized Abominus!
Re: New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1894179)
Posted by Va'al on July 3rd, 2017 @ 11:14pm CDT

Just look at the leg bots, easier to compare by proximity:
Re: New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1894180)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on July 3rd, 2017 @ 11:16pm CDT
Ferny needs to be taller than prime
Re: New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1894181)
Posted by Terrsolpix on July 3rd, 2017 @ 11:20pm CDT
Bumblebee21 wrote:Ferny needs to be taller than prime

He looks to be as tall. Best casonario the photography is trickig our eyes.
Re: New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1894182)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 3rd, 2017 @ 11:23pm CDT
Va'al wrote:It's the exact same toy, for each of the single toys that are exactly the same Predacons in a new deco - plus a new, bigger sized torso figure. Which means yes, it's bigger, but not upsized or upscaled in any way!

Just look at the leg bots, easier to compare by proximity:

That torso make ALL the difference.
Jeez, it's something a 3p company usually do but THIS time, :HASBRO: :TAKARATOMY: were quicker.
Re: New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1894183)
Posted by william-james88 on July 3rd, 2017 @ 11:28pm CDT
Terrsolpix wrote:Found TLK tiny turbo changers squeaks. Looks like he wasn't dropped after all. I'll send pics once I'm out of line, all self checkout are broken :-( BTW he feels heavy, I think he has his trailer.

Thats excellent news. Please take pictures so we can news them as well as pics of the packaging in the back to show us what his code letter is.
Re: New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1894184)
Posted by william-james88 on July 3rd, 2017 @ 11:36pm CDT
We had official images of Tiny Turbo Steelbane but they did not show his alt mode, the dragon. Now, thanks to Griffin from Ozformers, who picked up this 3 pack, we now have an image of him and accompanying Optimus Prime and Bumblebee in their alt modes. You can also see how the clear weapons are out of the box and where the hidden messages are found in alt mode.
Griffin also posted another image of all of series 2, minus Sqweeks, in both modes, which is also included below. Ejoy!

Re: New Image of Transformers: The Last Knight Infernocus Combiner (1894185)
Posted by Terrsolpix on July 3rd, 2017 @ 11:41pm CDT
Got the bags open, some interesting stuff is in them! Shockwave is a much lighter shade of purple and his gun in silver instead of his cannon, megaton is a 2 tone grey, and squeaks is a fuller shade of baby blue. Bad news: squeaks' bag got mangled while feeling and his code is either P or B, but if it's the latter he shares a code with megatron. Now the codes,!Megtron: B Shockwave: D Squeaks: P (most likely) Cogman: A. I didn't have enough money on me to get all of them, but I got what I could and was also on a bit of a hurry and couldn't check all of them for codes.

Ending Soon On eBay

2017 SDCC EXCLUSIVE HASBRO IDW REVOLUTION JETFIRE TRANSFORMERS COMPLETE BLISTER - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 34 minutes
TransFormers DOTM Legends Walmart Ex. Rodimus Bonus Soundwave BumbleBee MIB G1 - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 39 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Construct Bots Triple Changers Blitzwing 67 Piece Build Figure Bot - Time Remaining: 6 days 21 hours 44 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Generations PERCEPTOR & CONVEX Sealed Titans Return Headmasters TF - Time Remaining: 9 days 11 hours 45 minutes 22 seconds
Takara Transformers C-372 Star Convoy + Micromaster Micro Hot Rod Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 49 minutes 20 seconds
HASBRO & Mi Transformers Special Version Sonic Toy Gold New DJCA - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 56 minutes 33 seconds
80's Takara Japan Diaclone Construction Bone Crusher Transformers G1 Devastator - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 58 minutes 31 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE SILVERBOLT ULTRA CLASS CLASSIC SERIES 25TH AUTOBOT - Time Remaining: 7 days 15 hours 59 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017