New Takara Tomy Arts Mega Drive Megatron Images

New Takara Tomy Arts Mega Drive Megatron Images

Thursday, July 31st, 2014 12:06pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 19,657

The Takara Tomy Arts page has posted some new images of their upcoming Mega Drive Megatron. These images give us a look at the figure in color and reveal that he will come with a Sonic the Hedgehog cartridge! Check out the images mirrored below:

Transformers News: Re: Miyazawa Mokei Spring Exhibition Images

Transformers News: Re: Miyazawa Mokei Spring Exhibition Images

Transformers News: Re: Miyazawa Mokei Spring Exhibition Images

Transformers News: Re: Miyazawa Mokei Spring Exhibition Images

Credit(s): Takara Tomy

Re: New Takara Tomy Arts Mega Drive Megatron Images (1595379)
Posted by leokearon on July 31st, 2014 @ 12:15pm CDT
Looks great, though I wish the cart transformed.

Still hoping for a Gameboy/Gamegear Soundwave/Blaster where the carts become Rumble and co.
Re: New Takara Tomy Arts Mega Drive Megatron Images (1595384)
Posted by Marcdachamp on July 31st, 2014 @ 12:35pm CDT
Looks so awesome. I wish import prices weren't so high for him. Being a big video game guy, I'm not sure I can resist... :lol:
Re: New Takara Tomy Arts Mega Drive Megatron Images (1595393)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on July 31st, 2014 @ 12:59pm CDT
So...is Megs an actual working MegaDrive?
Re: New Takara Tomy Arts Mega Drive Megatron Images (1595394)
Posted by Darkman20xx on July 31st, 2014 @ 1:02pm CDT
MightyMagnus78 wrote:So...is Megs an actual working MegaDrive?

If only. He only has USB useable. If he actually played real video games? :michaelbay:
Re: New Takara Tomy Arts Mega Drive Megatron Images (1595460)
Posted by Shadowstream on July 31st, 2014 @ 3:12pm CDT
Megatron: Terrorizing the human race with terrible games :BLACKEYE:
Re: New Takara Tomy Arts Mega Drive Megatron Images (1595479)
Posted by Autobot032 on July 31st, 2014 @ 3:52pm CDT
A Sega Genesis WITH Sonic The Hedgehog cartridge included? Well then, I might have to rethink my "I'm not going to buy this" train of thought.

I had the Genesis in this model and Sonic was the first cartridge I had when I got mine, so it's a bit of nostalgia driven wallet opening for me.

The robot mode's not bad, either. I think I might have to say I'm sold.
Re: New Takara Tomy Arts Mega Drive Megatron Images (1595673)
Posted by Peridot on August 1st, 2014 @ 6:06am CDT
Darkman20xx wrote:
MightyMagnus78 wrote:So...is Megs an actual working MegaDrive?

You could download a Mega Drive emulator and put it on the flash drive.
Re: New Takara Tomy Arts Mega Drive Megatron Images (1596092)
Posted by wewyllenium on August 3rd, 2014 @ 2:30am CDT
I was really hoping for a Nintendimus Prime or something Nintendo Based. I wanted a 16-bit war.
Re: New Takara Tomy Arts Mega Drive Megatron Images (1600369)
Posted by Cyberpath on August 19th, 2014 @ 7:23am CDT
Just received my trays!

Click to enlarge:

Now to make some ice!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-47 Kickback & Double Dealer" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-38 Laserbeak & Apeface" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-37 Ravage & Bullhorn" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-28 Rewind & Nightbeat" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Botcon 2013 Classics SEEKER HOTLINK  Tech Card  & instuctions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Challenge at Cybertron Rodimus and Titans Return Hot Rod" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager ASTROTRAIN Loose Figure" on EBAY