New Takara Tomy Arts Mega Drive Megatron Images

Transformers News: New Takara Tomy Arts Mega Drive Megatron Images

Thursday, July 31st, 2014 12:06PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 19,052

The Takara Tomy Arts page has posted some new images of their upcoming Mega Drive Megatron. These images give us a look at the figure in color and reveal that he will come with a Sonic the Hedgehog cartridge! Check out the images mirrored below:

Transformers News: Re: Miyazawa Mokei Spring Exhibition Images

Transformers News: Re: Miyazawa Mokei Spring Exhibition Images

Transformers News: Re: Miyazawa Mokei Spring Exhibition Images

Transformers News: Re: Miyazawa Mokei Spring Exhibition Images
Credit(s): Takara Tomy

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Takara Tomy Arts Mega Drive Megatron Images (1595379)
Posted by leokearon on July 31st, 2014 @ 12:15pm CDT
Looks great, though I wish the cart transformed.

Still hoping for a Gameboy/Gamegear Soundwave/Blaster where the carts become Rumble and co.
Re: New Takara Tomy Arts Mega Drive Megatron Images (1595384)
Posted by Marcdachamp on July 31st, 2014 @ 12:35pm CDT
Looks so awesome. I wish import prices weren't so high for him. Being a big video game guy, I'm not sure I can resist... :lol:
Re: New Takara Tomy Arts Mega Drive Megatron Images (1595393)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on July 31st, 2014 @ 12:59pm CDT
So...is Megs an actual working MegaDrive?
Re: New Takara Tomy Arts Mega Drive Megatron Images (1595394)
Posted by Darkman20xx on July 31st, 2014 @ 1:02pm CDT
MightyMagnus78 wrote:So...is Megs an actual working MegaDrive?

If only. He only has USB useable. If he actually played real video games? :michaelbay:
Re: New Takara Tomy Arts Mega Drive Megatron Images (1595460)
Posted by Shadowstream on July 31st, 2014 @ 3:12pm CDT
Megatron: Terrorizing the human race with terrible games :BLACKEYE:
Re: New Takara Tomy Arts Mega Drive Megatron Images (1595479)
Posted by Autobot032 on July 31st, 2014 @ 3:52pm CDT
A Sega Genesis WITH Sonic The Hedgehog cartridge included? Well then, I might have to rethink my "I'm not going to buy this" train of thought.

I had the Genesis in this model and Sonic was the first cartridge I had when I got mine, so it's a bit of nostalgia driven wallet opening for me.

The robot mode's not bad, either. I think I might have to say I'm sold.
Re: New Takara Tomy Arts Mega Drive Megatron Images (1595673)
Posted by Peridot on August 1st, 2014 @ 6:06am CDT
Darkman20xx wrote:
MightyMagnus78 wrote:So...is Megs an actual working MegaDrive?

You could download a Mega Drive emulator and put it on the flash drive.
Re: New Takara Tomy Arts Mega Drive Megatron Images (1596092)
Posted by wewyllenium on August 3rd, 2014 @ 2:30am CDT
I was really hoping for a Nintendimus Prime or something Nintendo Based. I wanted a 16-bit war.
Re: New Takara Tomy Arts Mega Drive Megatron Images (1600369)
Posted by Cyberpath on August 19th, 2014 @ 7:23am CDT
Just received my trays!

Click to enlarge:

Now to make some ice!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #217 - Toy Fair 2019
"Toy Fair 2019"
Posted: Monday, February 18th, 2019

Buy "transformers bumblebee car 5 inch camaro and rpm racer lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Trypticon Necro Decepticon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Return TRYPTICON w/ NECRO & FULL-TILT NIB" on EBAY
Buy "transformers titans return lot 6 Wolfwire Mindwipe Triggerhappy Highbrow Chrome" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Legends LG47 Kickback & Clouder Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Topspin & Freezeout Hasbro MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Leader class rare MISB" on EBAY
Buy "HARDHEAD 2016 Transformers Action Figure w/ FUROS TITANS RETURN Robot COMPLETE" on EBAY