New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul

Transformers News: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul

Monday, April 1st, 2019 12:20PM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Reviews
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 23,250

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to a tip off from fellow Seibertron users, MadProject, Riley Hoffman and Bacem, we've learned that YouTuber TonTon Reviews has reviewed the next piece of Studio Series Devesator! Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Voyager Long Haul!

Check out his review to see every facet of this figure looked over and compared to his previous release in the Revenge of the Fallen toyline (where again he was released as a voyager but did not combine with his fellows)

We have embedded the video below for your convenience:



What do you think of the review? Are you building towards your own Devesator already? Or has Long Haul convinced you that you need to start construction on a bigger display shelf? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Credit(s): MadProject, Riley Hoffman and Bacem from Seibertron.com, TonTon Reviews from YouTube
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul (2017442)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 1st, 2019 @ 12:22pm CDT
bacem wrote:Found a video review on youtube, by tonton. Man this guy is quick.


You'd be surprised how fast you can get reviews out when you're just using stolen figures >:oP
Re: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul (2017446)
Posted by MadProject on April 1st, 2019 @ 12:51pm CDT
I know it may sound harsh, but I posted the news first on page 211, last post of the page.
Also, I know it's not a race about how many news credits we get, but it would be nice to get recognized when I'm the first posting a news.
Re: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul (2017448)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 1st, 2019 @ 12:55pm CDT
MadProject wrote:I know it may sound harsh, but I posted the news first on page 211, last post of the page.
Also, I know it's not a race about how many news credits we get, but it would be nice to get recognized when I'm the first posting a news.

Did you actually submit it to the news crew?
Re: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul (2017449)
Posted by ZeroWolf on April 1st, 2019 @ 12:56pm CDT
MadProject wrote:I know it may sound harsh, but I posted the news first on page 211, last post of the page.
Also, I know it's not a race about how many news credits we get, but it would be nice to get recognized when I'm the first posting a news.

My apologies, you were ghosted (my term for last post on page syndrome). It seems like all three of you were very close in time sending this in! I'll amend the story now, thank you and my apologies again :D
Re: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul (2017451)
Posted by MadProject on April 1st, 2019 @ 1:09pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
MadProject wrote:I know it may sound harsh, but I posted the news first on page 211, last post of the page.
Also, I know it's not a race about how many news credits we get, but it would be nice to get recognized when I'm the first posting a news.

My apologies, you were ghosted (my term for last post on page syndrome). It seems like all three of you were very close in time sending this in! I'll amend the story now, thank you and my apologies again :D


no prob man, thank you.
Re: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul (2017455)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 1st, 2019 @ 1:33pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
bacem wrote:Found a video review on youtube, by tonton. Man this guy is quick.


You'd be surprised how fast you can get reviews out when you're just using stolen figures >:oP


Or get them from the Philippines. If it can be proven beyond reasonable doubt they were stolen... >:oP
Re: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul (2017457)
Posted by william-james88 on April 1st, 2019 @ 1:39pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
MadProject wrote:I know it may sound harsh, but I posted the news first on page 211, last post of the page.
Also, I know it's not a race about how many news credits we get, but it would be nice to get recognized when I'm the first posting a news.

Did you actually submit it to the news crew?

He did not. Posting it on the boards in no way guarantees the news crew will see it, news must be submitted.
Re: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul (2017460)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 1st, 2019 @ 2:20pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
bacem wrote:Found a video review on youtube, by tonton. Man this guy is quick.


You'd be surprised how fast you can get reviews out when you're just using stolen figures >:oP


Or get them from the Philippines. If it can be proven beyond reasonable doubt they were stolen... >:oP

Fair enough, the distribution has gone so far off the rails even in the US, I guess this stuff could just already be at retail over there :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS:
Re: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul (2017463)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 1st, 2019 @ 2:43pm CDT
Truth be told, I am a bit worried about the ankle joints formed by Rampage and Long Haul. Are they as sturdy as CW Devastator's?
Re: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul (2017464)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 1st, 2019 @ 2:48pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Truth be told, I am a bit worried about the ankle joints formed by Rampage and Long Haul. Are they as sturdy as CW Devastator's?

Having rampage, the ankle tilt is really tight, the other one is a friction joint, but if you transform it as shown, the weight actually sits on the solid blade/bulk of the body, which is one piece pretty much; beyond that, I dunno, I don't think devs is gonna have great articulation, unless they saved the shoulders and thighs for last to see how heavy the joints will have to be to hold up the heavy limbs :-?
Re: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul (2017467)
Posted by william-james88 on April 1st, 2019 @ 3:28pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
bacem wrote:Found a video review on youtube, by tonton. Man this guy is quick.


You'd be surprised how fast you can get reviews out when you're just using stolen figures >:oP


Or get them from the Philippines. If it can be proven beyond reasonable doubt they were stolen... >:oP

Fair enough, the distribution has gone so far off the rails even in the US, I guess this stuff could just already be at retail over there :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS:

I dont understand, US distribution is great this year, the toys are all coming out at the right time for 2 waves now.
Re: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul (2017468)
Posted by ZeroWolf on April 1st, 2019 @ 3:32pm CDT
You guys should try living in the UK, then you may complain about distribution. Reminds, me I need to go as and find decent prices for rampage and scrap metal...
Re: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul (2017474)
Posted by BombshellDaBug on April 1st, 2019 @ 3:51pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
bacem wrote:Found a video review on youtube, by tonton. Man this guy is quick.


You'd be surprised how fast you can get reviews out when you're just using stolen figures >:oP


Or get them from the Philippines. If it can be proven beyond reasonable doubt they were stolen... >:oP

Fair enough, the distribution has gone so far off the rails even in the US, I guess this stuff could just already be at retail over there :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS:

I dont understand, US distribution is great this year, the toys are all coming out at the right time for 2 waves now.


Depends on where you are in the US. The big problem is that stuff may be on the shelf at one store, but nowhere to be found at the next store. A country as big as the United States isn't always going to have every location stocking things consistently. Even in my small town, you can have completely different results depending on which store you go to. One Target on my side of town is pretty good with Voyagers and Leaders,but is awful with stocking Deluxes and smaller classes. The store on the other side of town, on the other hand, is completely hit and miss.
Re: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul (2017476)
Posted by william-james88 on April 1st, 2019 @ 4:08pm CDT
BombshellDaBug wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
bacem wrote:Found a video review on youtube, by tonton. Man this guy is quick.


You'd be surprised how fast you can get reviews out when you're just using stolen figures >:oP


Or get them from the Philippines. If it can be proven beyond reasonable doubt they were stolen... >:oP

Fair enough, the distribution has gone so far off the rails even in the US, I guess this stuff could just already be at retail over there :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS:

I dont understand, US distribution is great this year, the toys are all coming out at the right time for 2 waves now.


Depends on where you are in the US. The big problem is that stuff may be on the shelf at one store, but nowhere to be found at the next store. A country as big as the United States isn't always going to have every location stocking things consistently. Even in my small town, you can have completely different results depending on which store you go to. One Target on my side of town is pretty good with Voyagers and Leaders,but is awful with stocking Deluxes and smaller classes. The store on the other side of town, on the other hand, is completely hit and miss.


I get that, but people were clearly talking country to country so thats what I was going with.
Re: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul (2017484)
Posted by BombshellDaBug on April 1st, 2019 @ 5:37pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
BombshellDaBug wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
bacem wrote:Found a video review on youtube, by tonton. Man this guy is quick.


You'd be surprised how fast you can get reviews out when you're just using stolen figures >:oP


Or get them from the Philippines. If it can be proven beyond reasonable doubt they were stolen... >:oP

Fair enough, the distribution has gone so far off the rails even in the US, I guess this stuff could just already be at retail over there :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS:

I dont understand, US distribution is great this year, the toys are all coming out at the right time for 2 waves now.


Depends on where you are in the US. The big problem is that stuff may be on the shelf at one store, but nowhere to be found at the next store. A country as big as the United States isn't always going to have every location stocking things consistently. Even in my small town, you can have completely different results depending on which store you go to. One Target on my side of town is pretty good with Voyagers and Leaders,but is awful with stocking Deluxes and smaller classes. The store on the other side of town, on the other hand, is completely hit and miss.


I get that, but people were clearly talking country to country so thats what I was going with.


Ah,gotcha gotcha. I see what you're saying.

Yeah,the US is definitely getting the figures. There's no doubt about that. There have already been plenty of sightings that have made it to the news.
Re: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul (2017498)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 1st, 2019 @ 6:44pm CDT
Well, gonna go order voyager Prime and Bonecrusher tonight. My local walmart has completely removed the price tags for the voyager and leader SS figures, so only deluxes here for a while it looks like.

Long Haul looks pretty good! I'm so stoked for all these Constructicons.
Re: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul (2017526)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on April 1st, 2019 @ 9:20pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Well, gonna go order voyager Prime and Bonecrusher tonight.
I found both of them at Target tonight.
Re: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul (2017528)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 1st, 2019 @ 9:24pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Well, gonna go order voyager Prime and Bonecrusher tonight.
I found both of them at Target tonight.

You lucky duck you, I have looked for those guys for months and no luck!

Bought Rampage to go with both of them too, so 3 voyagers coming in next week. and 2 of 8 Devastator components down
Re: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul (2017530)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on April 1st, 2019 @ 9:39pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Well, gonna go order voyager Prime and Bonecrusher tonight.
I found both of them at Target tonight.

You lucky duck you, I have looked for those guys for months and no luck!
I go to that Target once a week, and they weren't there last time, so they must have just come in. There are still Dropkicks and Grimlocks clogging the shelves. I have still only seen 1 DoTM Megatron and 1 Jetfire, and that was almost a month ago and nearly 40 miles away.
Re: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series #42 Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul (2017537)
Posted by william-james88 on April 1st, 2019 @ 9:57pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Well, gonna go order voyager Prime and Bonecrusher tonight.
I found both of them at Target tonight.

You lucky duck you, I have looked for those guys for months and no luck!
I go to that Target once a week, and they weren't there last time, so they must have just come in. There are still Dropkicks and Grimlocks clogging the shelves. I have still only seen 1 DoTM Megatron and 1 Jetfire, and that was almost a month ago and nearly 40 miles away.

Intetesting. SS Grimlocks plural? I guess he is far less popular than Blackout in your area.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #221 - Appliance Wars
Twincast / Podcast #221:
"Appliance Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 14th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers BUMBLEBEE Action Figure POWER PUNCH Age of Extinction Deluxe NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot In Disguise Hero Mashers Bumblebee, Sideswipe & Steeljaw." on EBAY
Buy "New- Transformers Age of Extinction Strafe Dinobot Spin Attack Deluxe Figure Toy" on EBAY
Buy "2016 McDonalds Happy Meal Toy Transformers #7 Grimlock figure Sealed New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Laserbeak 1996 VGC" on EBAY
Buy "JADA 1:43 HOLLYWOOD RIDES TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME DIE-CAST-NEW-*HTF*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Slog " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark Of The Moon Deluxe Class Laserbeak MOSC NEW" on EBAY