Official ROTF Full Trailer #3 Now Available

Official ROTF Full Trailer #3 Now Available

Thursday, April 30th, 2009 7:09pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, People News, Digital Media News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 32,531

As previously reported, the full third trailer of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen was to be made public today. Seibertron.com member Dillon provided us with the link to Yahoo! Movies which has it, along with the two previous trailers as well.

Click here to see it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Credit(s): Dillon

This article was last modified on Friday, May 1st, 2009 12:32am CDT

Re: Official ROTF Full Trailer #3 Now Available (916268)
Posted by Mechabreaker on April 30th, 2009 @ 7:19pm CDT
Just watched it, freakin' awesome!!! And I will see it again when I go to the Wolverine premier tonight!!!
Re: Official ROTF Full Trailer #3 Now Available (916270)
Posted by devil prime on April 30th, 2009 @ 7:21pm CDT
Here's a link to a good quality YouTube version.

Re: Official ROTF Full Trailer #3 Now Available (916272)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 30th, 2009 @ 7:27pm CDT
Well it looks entertaining but im sure like the first one its going to suck as a TF continuity. I really hope that no talent Shia is gone for the next one. I cant stand that hack. The 3rd one needs to be set like 5 or 10 years in the future.
Re: Official ROTF Full Trailer #3 Now Available (916278)
Posted by dillifer92 on April 30th, 2009 @ 7:40pm CDT
devil prime wrote:Here's a link to a good quality YouTube version.

Thank you so much. Now I can put it on my iPod.
It feels good to see my name in the credits. :)
Re: Official ROTF Full Trailer #3 Now Available (916279)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on April 30th, 2009 @ 7:43pm CDT
holy f##ing ass crackers! holy sh!ting cornbread! I AM GOING TO LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!! HA HA HA HA! cant wait!!!!!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Re: Official ROTF Full Trailer #3 Now Available (916280)
Posted by Archanubis on April 30th, 2009 @ 7:44pm CDT

Oh, and Devastator looks wicked.
Re: Official ROTF Full Trailer #3 Now Available (916282)
Posted by oldskooltf on April 30th, 2009 @ 7:52pm CDT
Archanubis wrote:I gotta wonder, who are the three bots in the scene of Megatron's apparent resurrection? I think I see Sideways on the left, Rampage on the right... the one in the middle escapes me.

Oh, and Devastator looks wicked.

No... I don't think it's Sideways. Besides, I'm guessing Sideways is found somewhere in the far east with Demolisher. Of course, I don't really know.

The underwater scene looked like Mixmaster on the left, Rampage on the right (I'm agreeing with you there), and possibly Long Haul in the middle?

Just my opinion/guess.
Re: Official ROTF Full Trailer #3 Now Available (916283)
Posted by War_On_Errorism on April 30th, 2009 @ 7:54pm CDT
There is a scene and it looks like Ramon Rodriguez. On his jacket there is a website.

there is nothing at the site but it does prompt you for a password and login.

Something for a viral marketing campaign to come?
Re: Official ROTF Full Trailer #3 Now Available (916284)
Posted by Wheeljack144 on April 30th, 2009 @ 7:56pm CDT
Mixmaster on the left, Rampage on the right, Long Haul dead center. Looks like its gonna be Constructicons FTW
Re: Official ROTF Full Trailer #3 Now Available (916285)
Posted by Zeds on April 30th, 2009 @ 7:57pm CDT
Alright that kicked ass! Can't wait!
Re: Official ROTF Full Trailer #3 Now Available (916286)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on April 30th, 2009 @ 7:59pm CDT
That was one of the coolest movie trailers I have ever seen.
Re: Official ROTF Full Trailer #3 Now Available (916287)
Posted by DevastaTTor on April 30th, 2009 @ 8:01pm CDT
Nice-really looking good as long as they minimize the twins' stupidity and Wheelie. The desert and underwater scenes look very cool.
Re: Official ROTF Full Trailer #3 Now Available (916289)
Posted by Mkall on April 30th, 2009 @ 8:03pm CDT
Nice :D
Re: Official ROTF Full Trailer #3 Now Available (916295)
Posted by Solrac333 on April 30th, 2009 @ 8:22pm CDT
wow :shock:
Re: Official ROTF Full Trailer #3 Now Available (916304)
Posted by Omega Charge on April 30th, 2009 @ 8:35pm CDT
Mikalea lookin sexy on a bike
Prime battling Blackout
Sam holding something
Prime kicking Starscream
Lennox, Epps, and Banes running
Devastator smashing truck
Mikalea dancing her way over
Devy sucking up some sand
Mudflap just a slip of the hand away from the Grinders of Doom
Mixmaster, Long Haul, and Rampage
Megatron rising from the depths
Two Decepticons
Jetfire and Sam
Ratchet hiding behind a tank
Blackout's gonna get you!
The face of The Fallen
The face of Megatron pre-revival
Starscream shooting at Sam and Mikalea
Scrapper(?) appears from behind a building!
Re: Official ROTF Full Trailer #3 Now Available (916305)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on April 30th, 2009 @ 8:35pm CDT
Megan fox on the bike...

NUFF SAID!!!!

*edit*

This pix alone is worth the price of the admission.

Omega Charge wrote:Mikalea lookin sexy on a bike
Re: Official ROTF Full Trailer #3 Now Available (916312)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on April 30th, 2009 @ 8:45pm CDT
Cyber Bishop wrote:Megan fox on the bike...

NUFF SAID!!!!

*edit*

This pix alone is worth the price of the admission.

Omega Charge wrote:Mikalea lookin sexy on a bike

Lucky bike.
Re: Official ROTF Full Trailer #3 Now Available (916315)
Posted by rodgfx on April 30th, 2009 @ 8:47pm CDT
I'm more exited than Bumblebee @_@!!!!
Re: Official ROTF Full Trailer #3 Now Available (916316)
Posted by dabattousai on April 30th, 2009 @ 8:47pm CDT
F*********************************************CK YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

God I wish I was seeing Wolverine at Midnight just so I can yell that out after the trailer like I did with the first movie in Pirates of the Caribbean 2.

Amazing, absolutely can't wait for this. I'm hosting a party just for this occasion.
Re: Official ROTF Full Trailer #3 Now Available (916321)
Posted by MYoung23 on April 30th, 2009 @ 8:59pm CDT
How psyched must Josh Nizzi be to see his Long Haul design on the big screen.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Expanded Universe Botcon 2002 Glyph Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon Europe 2002 Rook Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Side of the Moon Energon  Sword Megatron Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Caliburst & Slugslinger Deluxe Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy Deluxe Hasbro Pre-Owned" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Cloud TFC-A03 Hot Rodimus" on EBAY
Buy "Takaratomy Transformers Legends LG30 Wheelie &Go Shooter Action Figure To..." on EBAY