RobotKingdom.com presents Perfect Effect PX-02 Kingbat vs Ninja pack

RobotKingdom.com presents Perfect Effect PX-02 Kingbat vs Ninja pack

Friday, September 17th, 2010 1:57am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 50,238

We just received the following information and images from valued site advertiser RobotKingdom.com regarding a new 3rd party product that might be of interest to some of you.

RobotKingdom.com wrote:Hi,

Robotkingdom.com are proudly presented another Perfect Effect product with many latest pictures.
Perfect Effect PX-02 KINGBAT VS NINJA Pack!!!

The figure is different from previous PE series. Will update you each of their scale soon.

Price, release date, and other information will update later. It schedule to release within 2010.
You can registered as our newsletter group or check out our site for latest info too.

Thanks,
Ray
www.robotkingdom.com

Credit(s): RobotKingdom.com

Re: RobotKingdom.com presents Perfect Effect PX-02 Kingbat vs Ninja pack (1125596)
Posted by DavidT on September 17th, 2010 @ 2:09am CDT
Now those look flippin' awesome!
Re: RobotKingdom.com presents Perfect Effect PX-02 Kingbat vs Ninja pack (1125600)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on September 17th, 2010 @ 2:28am CDT
universe rosanna ? me want! all that its missing is a couple of hearts :lol:
Re: RobotKingdom.com presents Perfect Effect PX-02 Kingbat vs Ninja pack (1125604)
Posted by Axalon_Prime on September 17th, 2010 @ 2:53am CDT
I love all of these accessories and all, but I'm really waiting for the add-on that is most needed. I wish they would make and actual hand for Savage/Dark claw modes for Leo/Nemesis Breaker. With all of the variations of that mold I would probably buy at least three sets of a left/right hand pack.
Re: RobotKingdom.com presents Perfect Effect PX-02 Kingbat vs Ninja pack (1125610)
Posted by Blurrz on September 17th, 2010 @ 3:19am CDT
Third party magic. Holla Holla Rosanna Rosanna.
Re: RobotKingdom.com presents Perfect Effect PX-02 Kingbat vs Ninja pack (1125613)
Posted by starboykb on September 17th, 2010 @ 3:30am CDT
I do really hope PE Kingbat has a optional feet since I find it too plain in fix mode. Anyway, I still going get these pack because these guys done a really good homework on their toys.
Re: RobotKingdom.com presents Perfect Effect PX-02 Kingbat vs Ninja pack (1125614)
Posted by Torneira on September 17th, 2010 @ 3:35am CDT

Any case, I will have a look at their site. I have MP-09 already ordered at Robotkingdom some time ago, maby if the price of this is not too high, I just might order this as well.
Re: RobotKingdom.com presents Perfect Effect PX-02 Kingbat vs Ninja pack (1125627)
Posted by DevastaTTor on September 17th, 2010 @ 5:09am CDT
Looks cool and all, but I once again fear the quality inconsistencies. Will PE learn from that other pieces and look for ways to improve or will they suffer the same mistakes again?

And the bat wing connection points scare me a little. They look like they could break easily.
Re: RobotKingdom.com presents Perfect Effect PX-02 Kingbat vs Ninja pack (1125628)
Posted by DevastaTTor on September 17th, 2010 @ 5:11am CDT
Torneira wrote:Hmm, I was wondering where that little gun of Ninja went (first pic), but I think if I'm not mistaken, than I can see the top of the gun holstered on his right leg (4th pic)

It's clearly visible on his leg in the top picture, bottom smaller image of both ninja & bot mode.
Re: RobotKingdom.com presents Perfect Effect PX-02 Kingbat vs Ninja pack (1125631)
Posted by DMSL on September 17th, 2010 @ 5:30am CDT
That is one awesome set, i'll buy it. Ratbat is a bit too big but meh at least he kicks ass.
Re: RobotKingdom.com presents Perfect Effect PX-02 Kingbat vs Ninja pack (1125641)
Posted by Hal7300 on September 17th, 2010 @ 6:26am CDT
Really nice looking set, that sword is worthy of a Nemesis Prime...

...and i'll bet the whole set won't cost as much as ANOTHER sword coming soon ;)
Re: RobotKingdom.com presents Perfect Effect PX-02 Kingbat vs Ninja pack (1125644)
Posted by Stockade on September 17th, 2010 @ 6:32am CDT
WOW these really amaze me, but i dont have any PE stuff, but i do have the Rumble/Frenzy set coming at the end of this month, so after i determine their quality and if its good, then ill order these guys. Both look great and nice to see Roseanna in there too or it could be Roseanna lets put it that way..
Re: RobotKingdom.com presents Perfect Effect PX-02 Kingbat vs Ninja pack (1125664)
Posted by Jenus on September 17th, 2010 @ 7:27am CDT
Awesome set though I'm unsure if I want it or not I really want nothing to do with the kiss players characters. I guess I could use her as my classics Flip Sides since the colors are really close.
Re: RobotKingdom.com presents Perfect Effect PX-02 Kingbat vs Ninja pack (1125667)
Posted by dragons on September 17th, 2010 @ 7:28am CDT
i would have perferd something new for prime instead slightly modified repaint of freanzy & other but i mey get it
Re: RobotKingdom.com presents Perfect Effect PX-02 Kingbat vs Ninja pack (1125672)
Posted by Jesterhead on September 17th, 2010 @ 7:44am CDT
Kingbat looks a little strange, but I'm diggin Ninja!
Re: RobotKingdom.com presents Perfect Effect PX-02 Kingbat vs Ninja pack (1125676)
Posted by Counterpunch on September 17th, 2010 @ 7:57am CDT
Blurrz wrote:Third party magic. Holla Holla Rosanna Rosanna.

Rosanna ain't no hollaback girl!
Re: RobotKingdom.com presents Perfect Effect PX-02 Kingbat vs Ninja pack (1125678)
Posted by Requiem Prime on September 17th, 2010 @ 8:03am CDT
Ninja's a sweet mold playing off the Targetmaster angle. I wonder where the swords go?

Kingbat is alot more of an approximation than I expected, but what a mold! Triple-changer and compatible with Classics Megs =P~

Insta-buy!
Re: RobotKingdom.com presents Perfect Effect PX-02 Kingbat vs Ninja pack (1125680)
Posted by Mkall on September 17th, 2010 @ 8:05am CDT
As soon as BBTS puts these up, I'm buying it post-haste!
Re: RobotKingdom.com presents Perfect Effect PX-02 Kingbat vs Ninja pack (1125683)
Posted by Rated X on September 17th, 2010 @ 8:17am CDT
When you have a cannon the size of Megatrons, what do you need a sword for ???
Re: RobotKingdom.com presents Perfect Effect PX-02 Kingbat vs Ninja pack (1125690)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 17th, 2010 @ 8:33am CDT
I gotta say, Kingbat's a pretty interesting concept. Awesome that it has 3 modes, one of which is a huge trident. I fear for the quality though, and the potentially high price. Let's see if Perfect Effect can improve to keep up with FP.
Re: RobotKingdom.com presents Perfect Effect PX-02 Kingbat vs Ninja pack (1125700)
Posted by Blurrz on September 17th, 2010 @ 8:58am CDT
Counterpunch wrote:
Blurrz wrote:Third party magic. Holla Holla Rosanna Rosanna.

Rosanna ain't no hollaback girl!

Let me hear you say this shit is!

Supercalafragalisticexpialidosis!

S-U-P-E-R-C-A-L-A-F-R-A-G-A... ....WHAT!!!!!!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
"Netflix and Siege"
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Decepticon SHOCKWAVE  Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Action Attackers: Ultra Class Slipstream Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime & Generations Selects Hot Shot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botbots Series 1 - Burgertron, Poo Sham & Sticky McGee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Pime Talking BUMBLEBEE Beast Hunters LOOSE Action Figure HTF 2013" on EBAY
Buy "WB Hasbro Collectibles - Transformers Generations Selects Hot Shot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Lot of 7 DINOBOT HOT SHOT CHEETOR RATCHET Complete! + MORE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Mega Mighties "Hot Shot"  Action Figure" on EBAY