This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond

Tuesday, January 12th, 2016 6:24PM CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Rumors, Interviews
Posted by: no-one   Views: 53,000

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

In a recent Collider interview with Michael Bay on his new film 13 Hours, Steve Weintraub was able to sneak in a few questions about Bay's involvement with any future Transformers films. The full interview can be viewed here.

There are three talking points to add a little fuel to the rumor fires:

According to Bay his writers
...did a really good job of going back in time and connecting things in history and how it relates to different spinoffs...
Bay continued to say, presumably about Transformers 5
...I guess this will be my last one...
And when Weintraub probed Bay for additional info, he received the following statement
...I can't tease SHIZZLESNIT ...



When you're done with the interview check out the most recent additions to the AOE galleries here. And don't forget to join in the conversation and rumor mongering in the discussion below.

Remember to keep your browsers pointed to Seibertron.com for the latest in Transformer news, the largest Transformers galleries found on the web and the liveliest Transformers discussion this side of a space bridge.
Credit(s): Collider

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1754837)
Posted by acchillyaout on January 12th, 2016 @ 6:33pm CST
Hello fellow Sybertronians. I think this is great news to tie the previous 4 movies together. It will help build continuity and go a long way to a shared universe. Personally, I'd like to see them try a combiner again. It was such a hit in the second movie and really carried the watered down (writers strike) script. As long as Bay can bring his dependable action sequences, the 5th installlent should be successful. Let's explore some new characters as well! :michaelbay:
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1754838)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on January 12th, 2016 @ 7:01pm CST
Such a hack. Wish he'd just move on to something else.
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1754839)
Posted by Microraptor on January 12th, 2016 @ 7:02pm CST
I'm glad Bay's in charge of this one. [-(
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1754840)
Posted by BullDragon513 on January 12th, 2016 @ 7:06pm CST
I know I'm going to catch a lot of flak for this but,as long as it's better than the 3rd movie I'll be happy. The 4th one was good, once I finally got around to watching it. DoTM put me so off the movies that I waited until AoE was uploaded to Netflix before watching it.
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1754842)
Posted by dragons on January 12th, 2016 @ 7:16pm CST
Black Bumblebee wrote:Such a hack. Wish he'd just move on to something else.


Did people say same thing about George Romeo who made nothing and started whole zombie movie series?
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1754846)
Posted by MGrotusque on January 12th, 2016 @ 8:09pm CST
dragons wrote:
Black Bumblebee wrote:Such a hack. Wish he'd just move on to something else.


Did people say same thing about George Romeo who made nothing and started whole zombie movie series?


George Romero invented the Zombie genre with vision. Bay is just scrambling and stumbling his way through this franchise with zero understanding of the source material to bang out a buck for movie execs and line pockets. He is NOT doing the characters or the franchise justice by rebooting them in his uninformed and belligerent style. The movies are painful and repulsive to watch for ME as a life long fan of TF's...... IMO of course.
I'm bummed to see that once again he has the helm.
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1754849)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on January 12th, 2016 @ 8:32pm CST
the only thing I hope, is a rich Legion class collection, just like the first 3 movies... Hasbro really messed up with AoE Legion class :michaelbay:
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1754852)
Posted by Mkall on January 12th, 2016 @ 8:42pm CST
Still haven't seen 4, will probably not see 5 either.
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1754853)
Posted by JoeMabbon on January 12th, 2016 @ 8:43pm CST
You can't even say Bay started the trend of live-action adaptations of cartoons. People had already been doing that for decades to varying success.

I'm vaguely curious as to how any of this ties together. The movies have such sloppy continuity I almost don't see a point... other than to ape Disney.
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1754888)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 12th, 2016 @ 10:20pm CST
I'll reiterate what I've said before. Bay is not the sole issue at play with these movies. There's also the writers, the producers, and other members of the production staff. Getting rid of Bay won't solve every problem, and it seems to be less that he won't give these movies up and more that the movies won't give him up. I really get the feeling that he'd honestly like to let go of these movies, but everyone else involved keeps pulling him back in because, in spite of every flaw the previous movies had, they were still super financially successful, and Bay's involvement seems to be what the higher ups believe to be a key aspect of that financial success these movies keep having. So if Bay is to ever finally be let go, these movies are gonna have to somehow stop making so much money. But they're such big moneymakers that I just don't see that happening and thus don't see the higher up be willing to set Bay free anytime soon. But even if they were to do so, there's still the other members of the production staff to contend with.
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1754897)
Posted by Randomhero on January 12th, 2016 @ 10:41pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:I'll reiterate what I've said before. Bay is not the sole issue at play with these movies. There's also the writers, the producers, and other members of the production staff. Getting rid of Bay won't solve every problem, and it seems to be less that he won't give these movies up and more that the movies won't give him up. I really get the feeling that he'd honestly like to let go of these movies, but everyone else involved keeps pulling him back in because, in spite of every flaw the previous movies had, they were still super financially successful, and Bay's involvement seems to be what the higher ups believe to be a key aspect of that financial success these movies keep having. So if Bay is to ever finally be let go, these movies are gonna have to somehow stop making so much money. But they're such big moneymakers that I just don't see that happening and thus don't see the higher up be willing to set Bay free anytime soon. But even if they were to do so, there's still the other members of the production staff to contend with.


Bravo. You're very right. honestly i very much remember what he said in the commentary to the second or third one. "If these movies are so bad than why do they keep being so successful?" You can't argue that. Yes, you can go to any fandom forum and you'll find a bitter group that just want to say how much they hate him and his he's damaging transformers but honestly he's not and these movies aren't. I know plenty of people who are not fans of the franchise and fandom like we are but see the movies because they're fun action films and they are. They're harmless.

These movies are an option to see, if after 5 films you want to continue complaining then please move one. Obviously they're not for you and we are lucky enough to be in a time when there's so many different branches in transformers that you can find something you can enjoy and if you honestly can't than enjoy what you liked when you were a kid. Throw in the DVDs to G1, collect the old stuff or classics. Go back and watch Animated or beast wars or God forbid the unicorn trilogy. Or and dare I say and please don't take this personal, maybe move on.

Something I'm starting to see over the past couple years now is people finally saying "these movies just aren't for me which is fine. I like the comics, or RiD/Prime or generations" I wish more people would be like that.
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1754922)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 12th, 2016 @ 11:14pm CST
I would like to see them stitch the movies together and make sense of it. Should make John Barber the screen writer. :BOT:
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1754935)
Posted by Randomhero on January 12th, 2016 @ 11:31pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I would like to see them stitch the movies together and make sense of it. Should make John Barber the screen writer. :BOT:


John actually did that!...sort of. When he was placed in charge of the movie comics for dark of the moon he added text stories at the end of every issue for the prequels that tied plot holes together. The only one I remember fondly is the one about Thundercracker stealing one of Sentinel's space bridge nodes and using it to release the fallen from his sarcophagus.

If you haven't seen any of that stuff check them out on the tfwiki. The summaries are all there. They're pretty neat.
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1754937)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 12th, 2016 @ 11:44pm CST
Randomhero wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I would like to see them stitch the movies together and make sense of it. Should make John Barber the screen writer. :BOT:


John actually did that!...sort of. When he was placed in charge of the movie comics for dark of the moon he added text stories at the end of every issue for the prequels that tied plot holes together. The only one I remember fondly is the one about Thundercracker stealing one of Sentinel's space bridge nodes and using it to release the fallen from his sarcophagus.

If you haven't seen any of that stuff check them out on the tfwiki. The summaries are all there. They're pretty neat.

I did see that thanks! It's mainly his role in trying to comically patch things together, not to mention his current IDW run that has basically put the IDW-verse in order, that make me wish he would :BOT:
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1754952)
Posted by MGrotusque on January 13th, 2016 @ 1:10am CST
Sabrblade wrote:I'll reiterate what I've said before. Bay is not the sole issue at play with these movies. There's also the writers, the producers, and other members of the production staff. Getting rid of Bay won't solve every problem, and it seems to be less that he won't give these movies up and more that the movies won't give him up. I really get the feeling that he'd honestly like to let go of these movies, but everyone else involved keeps pulling him back in because, in spite of every flaw the previous movies had, they were still super financially successful, and Bay's involvement seems to be what the higher ups believe to be a key aspect of that financial success these movies keep having. So if Bay is to ever finally be let go, these movies are gonna have to somehow stop making so much money. But they're such big moneymakers that I just don't see that happening and thus don't see the higher up be willing to set Bay free anytime soon. But even if they were to do so, there's still the other members of the production staff to contend with.


The director has far more pull than you seem to suggest here. The Director is in complete control of all art direction, plot production and story telling. He has utmost control and artistic direction of the film. The execs and producers give concepts and idea but it;s the directors job to establish credibility, believability and continuity to the product they've invested in financially. It's not their job to make the movie and tell the story but only to finance it. It's the directors job, in tandem with writers, to weave the story and create the cohesive plot development along with the characters, their aesthetics, and establish a rich story arc that engages the audience. Bay, along with Hasbro unfortunatley, have an unlimited lexicon of material to research in which to create a cohesive and colourfull vision of the Transformer franchise and it's universe but he seems to resist to do so and to sell that to Hasbro execs. He's a bull in a china shop as far as i'm concerned and a pawn. He's not the Director that should be at the helm of this project any longer. The torch needs to be passed on to somebody that gives a shiet and has a vision and actually appears to give a fu@ck about the story behind it all.
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1755027)
Posted by cruizerdave on January 13th, 2016 @ 10:30am CST
acchillyaout wrote:Hello fellow Sybertronians. I think this is great news to tie the previous 4 movies together. It will help build continuity and go a long way to a shared universe. Personally, I'd like to see them try a combiner again. It was such a hit in the second movie and really carried the watered down (writers strike) script. As long as Bay can bring his dependable action sequences, the 5th installlent should be successful. Let's explore some new characters as well! :michaelbay:

Yeah, such a big hit. It was combined just long enough for a juvenile and idiotic joke about giant metal balls before it was defeated by the power of the U.S. Navy.
Maybe in the next one they can use the combiner to make a joke about metal vaginas and have it be defeated by Coast Guard.
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1755045)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 13th, 2016 @ 11:08am CST
To be fair the navy did have a nonexistent prototype rail gun (or mass driver). That's the kind of text that would bring a tf down, even a combiner. A plot hole would of been the fact it was never used again (I'm talking about Dark of the Moon here)

Or do you have a problem with humans taking down tfs. For me? I'm okay with it, though it all depends on how it happens.
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1755060)
Posted by cruizerdave on January 13th, 2016 @ 11:46am CST
ZeroWolf wrote:To be fair the navy did have a nonexistent prototype rail gun (or mass driver). That's the kind of text that would bring a tf down, even a combiner. A plot hole would of been the fact it was never used again (I'm talking about Dark of the Moon here)

Or do you have a problem with humans taking down tfs. For me? I'm okay with it, though it all depends on how it happens.


It's not a plot hole, it's just a stupid plot point and how it was handled. The Decepticons have unleashed this ultimate weapon for the purpose of ... tearing down a pyramid? Really? Plus this huge monstrosity at the climax of the film is defeated by a cell phone call to the Navy who shoot him with a rail gun. So this huge thing, seemingly unstoppable thing is put down not by Optimus Prime, not by any characters or elements that have been established earlier in the movie.
Nope, he's destroyed by the crew of a navel ship hundreds of miles away who we as a film audience don' t know and have never seen before.

It would be like if the first Star Wars movie ended with the dog fight at the Death Star. Only this time instead of Luke blowing up the Death Star, Leia calls her uncle who shoots it with a different superweapon that was never established prior in the movie, and then never seen again.

Plus it had that crass joke about robot testicles. Completely indefensible.
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1755086)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 13th, 2016 @ 12:30pm CST
I wasn't defending that bit of the scene though. I'm just defending humans killing a tf. I'll give you that bay should never write a movie (RotF could have been a different movie had it been completed after the writers strike), I'll also give you that it was a complete waste of devy but I suspect hasbro wanted to sell toys which is fair enough. But humans should be allowed to kill tfs. We are a very capable species at building good effective ways to kill things. Tfs would be no different.
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1755097)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on January 13th, 2016 @ 12:45pm CST
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1755110)
Posted by cruizerdave on January 13th, 2016 @ 1:04pm CST
ZeroWolf wrote:I wasn't defending that bit of the scene though. I'm just defending humans killing a tf. I'll give you that bay should never write a movie (RotF could have been a different movie had it been completed after the writers strike), I'll also give you that it was a complete waste of devy but I suspect hasbro wanted to sell toys which is fair enough. But humans should be allowed to kill tfs. We are a very capable species at building good effective ways to kill things. Tfs would be no different.


Yeah, I don't have a problem with humans killing a TF, just how it was handled in that instance. It seemed out of left field and bit clumsy.
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1755114)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 13th, 2016 @ 1:19pm CST
Yeah but again it was written by bay, and no doubt endorsed by hasbro and paramount who wanted the film out on time. Still I rather a more traditional combiner in the next film or one of the spinoffs, I'm not picky
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1756525)
Posted by SlyTF1 on January 17th, 2016 @ 1:59pm CST
Apparently Hasbro's new Allspark Pictures will be overseeing the content in future TF movies. As much as I like Bay's raw and "don't give a damn" style of directing, I guess this'll be good news for the people complaining about his style not being fitting for a movie aimed at selling toys to children. I'm just glad Transformers has its own studio now.

http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/01/17/hasb ... ies-307848
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1756533)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 17th, 2016 @ 2:26pm CST
It will be interesting to see how they handle the toy lines for the main movie and its sister movies, once they get going of course.

Which other movies are supposed to take place within the movie universe now then?
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1757162)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on January 19th, 2016 @ 2:15pm CST
pity Bay could'nt've tackled a live action Challenge Of The Gobots instead of Transformers! as noone yet has done that.
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1757180)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 19th, 2016 @ 2:51pm CST
Stuartmaximus wrote:pity Bay could'nt've tackled a live action Challenge Of The Gobots instead of Transformers! as noone yet has done that.
The irony in that is that the GoBots five-part pilot featured a greater military presence in just those five episodes than there ever was in the entirety of the G1 cartoon. :P
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1757228)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on January 19th, 2016 @ 4:31pm CST
funny thing is....some of the transformers voice actors also did voices for the Gobots! which includes Peter Cullen & Frank Welker, so they could've also done the voices for the live action characters too! had there been a live action Gobots movie
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1757593)
Posted by Va'al on January 20th, 2016 @ 12:08pm CST
Via a number of sources across the internet, but converging to an interview that director Michael Bay (and John Krasinski) sat through with Dean Richards of WGN Radio, we have news that the new instalment in the Paramount Transformers live-action movie series will see a return to Chicago during the filming process. While they don't mention too much, Bay did say:

he plans to be back in Chicago sometime later this year. The film is scheduled for a 2017 release, with plans already in the works for two more "Transformers" movies after that. Billion-dollar revenues will do that.

"You going to blow up Michigan Avenue again?" Richards asks Bay in his interview (at the 5:40 mark). "No, we're gonna find a new street," Bay said. "But I love Chicago." And then, referring to some of the city's systemic problems, including gun violence, added dryly: "We'll come in with some Transformers to even it out."


Check out the full interview - which is about 13 Hours - here.
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1757595)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 20th, 2016 @ 12:11pm CST
So 2 more movies planned bringing the total to 7...now is that numbered films or does include unannounced spin offs.
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1757603)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on January 20th, 2016 @ 12:30pm CST
spin offs

Probably
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1757607)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 20th, 2016 @ 12:41pm CST
Poor chicago. 3 movies in a row getting blown to scrap :lol: :BOT:
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1757613)
Posted by Seibertron on January 20th, 2016 @ 12:48pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Poor chicago. 3 movies in a row getting blown to scrap :lol: :BOT:


Don't forget about Spike Lee's Chi-Raq!
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1757619)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 20th, 2016 @ 12:57pm CST
Seibertron wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Poor chicago. 3 movies in a row getting blown to scrap :lol: :BOT:


Don't forget about Spike Lee's Chi-Raq!

Chicago should be renamed the survivor city. It has been destroyed and tormented all too much :BOT:
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1757621)
Posted by RSC on January 20th, 2016 @ 12:59pm CST
I guess there's little incentive to make something differen, when you make the same movie three times in a row and make hundreds of millions of dollars every time.
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1757630)
Posted by griftimus prime on January 20th, 2016 @ 1:30pm CST
2017 release date? lol how will they get this movie finished by then?
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1757631)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on January 20th, 2016 @ 1:33pm CST
griftimus prime wrote:2017 release date? lol how will they get this movie finished by then?



Please! it's Michael Bay! he'll throw it together at the last minute(or the film will feel like he did)
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1757652)
Posted by Burn on January 20th, 2016 @ 2:01pm CST
griftimus prime wrote:2017 release date? lol how will they get this movie finished by then?

Six months filming, six months post-production. There will be a lot of work already done in pre-production. It's quite feasible really.
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1757721)
Posted by o.supreme on January 20th, 2016 @ 4:55pm CST
Check out the full interview - which is about 13 Hours - here.


good lord that is a long interview ;)
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1757818)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on January 20th, 2016 @ 10:58pm CST
NICE!!! :michaelbay:
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1758031)
Posted by Survivefan23 on January 21st, 2016 @ 10:58am CST
Knowing Bay, he'll get it done.
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1761257)
Posted by Va'al on January 31st, 2016 @ 2:19am CST
As we had heard in a recent interview, the next Paramount/Michael Bay Transformers live-action feature will see a 2017 release date - but thanks to My Entertainment World and fellow Seibertronian Survivefan23, we have confirmation of the beginning of the works (though not a definite location other than the Chicago stories): May 2016. Do you think there is enough time to make it all work? Let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

Title: Transformers 5
Category: Feature Film
Genre: Action / Adventure / Sci-Fi
Shoot Date: May, 2016
Location:
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1761261)
Posted by DMSL on January 31st, 2016 @ 3:08am CST
Apart from some lackluster elements the first Transformers movie was good. ROTF was a bit of a mess story wise and didn't make much sense. It has it's nice moments, but it still is a pain to watch with althe butchered story, lore and robots. DOTM was better since it had more robot interaction and the story, although "borrowed" from a G1 episode, was a lot better. The last Transformers movie was horrible, ihe story was as thin as paper, we have a "Decepticon" working with humans and instead of Trasnforming or converting the robots suddenly fall apart like Lego and rematerialize in another form. That is not what Transformers is about. I have seen the movie once and never want to see it again. It was ROTF all over again. This new movie, although i hope it is good, will probably be the last nail in the coffin.
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1761265)
Posted by Deadput on January 31st, 2016 @ 4:04am CST
DMSL wrote: DOTM was better since it had more robot interaction and the story, although "borrowed" from a G1 episode, was a lot better.


So it's better because it was using a G1 story?

Well great because everyone knows that G1 is the almighty god of Transformers and anything trying to be different is trash.


DMSL wrote: The last Transformers movie was horrible, ihe story was as thin as paper, we have a "Decepticon" working with humans and instead of Trasnforming or converting the robots suddenly fall apart like Lego and rematerialize in another form. That is not what Transformers is about. I have seen the movie once and never want to see it again. It was ROTF all over again. This new movie, although i hope it is good, will probably be the last nail in the coffin.



Well good thing is there were no Decepticons working with humans in the last movie you must be confused with Lockdown a character who is not a Decepticon or an Autobot.


Another good thing is that the Transformers do Transform it's the human built robots who Transform different I mean how dare they try to make them seem different from the real ones something new heresy I say!
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1761268)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 31st, 2016 @ 4:21am CST
To be fair, the decepticons were made by humans in the last one, also if you're referring to Lockdown working with humans, he never said he was a decepticon, in fact he even states that he's working for the creators!
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1761275)
Posted by Deadput on January 31st, 2016 @ 4:43am CST
ZeroWolf wrote:To be fair, the decepticons were made by humans in the last one, also if you're referring to Lockdown working with humans, he never said he was a decepticon, in fact he even states that he's working for the creators!



Here I quote you with


DMSL wrote: we have a "Decepticon" working with humans




That's what he said he never mentioned the creators once in his post.


And aside from Galvatron do you consider those other guys Decepticons?
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1761278)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 31st, 2016 @ 5:21am CST
Galvaltron considered those guys decepticons ;-)

Of course a general will March to war with any army they can find, but if they're decepticons to galvy then it's good enough for me >:oP
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1761301)
Posted by stingerstrike77 on January 31st, 2016 @ 8:56am CST
Anyone know when we'll see the cars of tf5 because that would be awesome
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1761306)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 31st, 2016 @ 10:18am CST
ZeroWolf wrote:Galvaltron considered those guys decepticons ;-)
The word "Decepticon" was never used in the movie to directly refer to either Galvatron or the rest of the KSI Prototypes.

In fact, Galvatron and all the Prototypes were given a KSI insignia in the "Ultimate Transformers Showdown", while all the Cons from the first three films got a :CON: logo and Lockdown just had a "TF4" logo.
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1761309)
Posted by ZeroWolf on January 31st, 2016 @ 10:29am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Galvaltron considered those guys decepticons ;-)
The word "Decepticon" was never used in the movie to directly refer to either Galvatron or the rest of the KSI Prototypes.

In fact, Galvatron and all the Prototypes were given a KSI insignia in the "Ultimate Transformers Showdown", while all the Cons from the first three films got a :CON: logo and Lockdown just had a "TF4" logo.

Then I stand corrected :-) but my point still stands that Galvatron would take any one he could get to do that attack
Re: Rumors - Michael Bay Speaks Briefly on Transformers 5 and Beyond (1761398)
Posted by Deadput on January 31st, 2016 @ 2:15pm CST
ZeroWolf wrote:Then I stand corrected :-) but my point still stands that Galvatron would take any one he could get to do that attack




It's like if Darth Vader approached a group of bounty hunters and asked them to fight for him sure Vader would be leading them but their not part of the Empire.

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON