Seibertron.com Tops Hasbro on Facebook

Seibertron.com Tops Hasbro on Facebook

Tuesday, August 31st, 2010 11:34am CDT

Categories: Site News, Company News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 25,622

According to these numbers, we're more popular than the makers of our own toys! Seibertron.com's Facebook page has surpassed Hasbro's own number of fans recently, as you can see here.

We would like to thank our fans here, for participating and making us truly more than meets the eye. If you're on Facebook, check out our page by clicking here.

Re: Seibertron.com Tops Hasbro on Facebook (1119704)
Posted by Jesterhead on August 31st, 2010 @ 11:40am CDT
Re: Seibertron.com Tops Hasbro on Facebook (1119717)
Posted by Hard Hacker on August 31st, 2010 @ 12:08pm CDT
Not surprising if you inject a cynical point of view into the equation.

People insist than Hasbro ruin Takara's Transformers. Ergo, they will not like Hasbro on Facebook.

However, this website documents both sides of the map's activity. People on both sides use and will like it.

Other than that, Congrats!
Re: Seibertron.com Tops Hasbro on Facebook (1119758)
Posted by Forgotten on August 31st, 2010 @ 1:38pm CDT
Re: Seibertron.com Tops Hasbro on Facebook (1119790)
Posted by Counterpunch on August 31st, 2010 @ 2:53pm CDT
I'm claiming credit for this.

You know what needs to be done...
Re: Seibertron.com Tops Hasbro on Facebook (1119826)
Posted by First-Aid on August 31st, 2010 @ 4:09pm CDT
Hard Hacker wrote:Not surprising if you inject a cynical point of view into the equation.

Other than that, Congrats!

Now, are we talking all of Hasbro's toys or do they have a Transformers page? If it's just that, I didn't even know that HAD a FB page.
Re: Seibertron.com Tops Hasbro on Facebook (1119908)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on August 31st, 2010 @ 6:42pm CDT
Well, congrats to all of us. :) I actually liked the fb page before even joining the forums. ;)
Re: Seibertron.com Tops Hasbro on Facebook (1119976)
Posted by Rated X on August 31st, 2010 @ 9:10pm CDT
Forgotten wrote:I pimp Seibertron.com out as often as I get the chance on FB & Twitter. :x Congrats, we need all the geeks of the world to unite under this common banner so that we may dominate the world! I really need to stop drinking Monsters. 8-}

No disrespect my friend, but not all Transformers fans are "geeks". Michael Bay opened the door for a whole new generation of Transformers collectors who do not share the common stereotypes associated with the hobby.
Re: Seibertron.com Tops Hasbro on Facebook (1119993)
Posted by Forgotten on August 31st, 2010 @ 9:38pm CDT
Rated X wrote:

I hope I didn't offend. I am a geek, I collect toys, read comics, take martial arts, participate in toughman competitions & build/repair/program computer/network systems. The term geek nowadays is not lumped in with nerd like it used to be. Geek is just a word to describe overly-intelligent eccentric individuals & no longer a derogatory term. At least in my neck of the woods that's how it goes. So anyone who thinks I meant that in an insulting way, I did not & I'm sorry I offended you. :CON:
Re: Seibertron.com Tops Hasbro on Facebook (1120121)
Posted by Rated X on September 1st, 2010 @ 7:30am CDT
Forgotten wrote:
Rated X wrote:

Its cool bro...It just sounded like you were referring to everyone that uses this website. I repersent for the hip hop generation so Im not into the "geek" lifestyle. But I love Transformers and have been collecting for 3 years. :D

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blaster Rewind Buzzsaw Lot Complete TR Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime BATTLE SUIT Complete Cyberverse Legion" on EBAY
Buy "IRONHIDE - Loose & Complete - Transformers Prime Cyberverse  - Commander Class" on EBAY
Buy "Nightwatch Optimus Prime TRANSFORMERS PRIME Cyberverse Commander Class figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots SALVAGE Recycling Truck Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW-IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return BLITZWING & Decepticon Hazard MISB Voyager 2017 G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans return Astrotrain Darkmoon" on EBAY