Studio Series Roadbuster, Jet-Mode Shatter, and Jeep Bumblebee Figures Revealed

Transformers News: Studio Series Roadbuster, Jet-Mode Shatter, and Jeep Bumblebee Figures Revealed

Friday, December 6th, 2019 5:33pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Bounti76   Views: 24,718

Thanks to a listing on Previews World, courtesy of Seibertronian Mindmaster, we have the CGI renders for some upcoming figures in the Studio Series line! Posted below, you can see Dark of the Moon Roadbuster; Shatter, from the Bumblebee movie in her jet mode, and also from that movie, Bumblebee in his first earth mode, that of a jeep. They are listed as being available on April 1st, 2020, likely out after the next upcoming wave consisting of Concept Camaro Bumblebee, Soundwave, WWII Hot Rod and Arcee/Chromia/Elita-1.

What do you think, Seibertronians? Excited for these figures now? Let us know what you think, and please stay tuned to Seibertron for the latest in Transformers news!

Credit(s): Previews World

This article was last modified on Friday, December 6th, 2019 5:42pm CST

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Studio Series Roadbuster, Jet-Mode Shatter, and Jeep Bumblebee Figures Revealed (2046255)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on December 6th, 2019 @ 5:43pm CST
Date for release: April 1st

I don't think this is an April Fool, but MAN, do I want Jeep Bee! :x
Re: Studio Series Roadbuster, Jet-Mode Shatter, and Jeep Bumblebee Figures Revealed (2046256)
Posted by Bounti76 on December 6th, 2019 @ 5:45pm CST
They actually all look good.

I'm holding out hope that Shatter is far better than her car mode figure. That was a fiddly mess. This one, going off this picture alone, looks to be better articulated, for starters.
Re: Studio Series Roadbuster, Jet-Mode Shatter, and Jeep Bumblebee Figures Revealed (2046257)
Posted by griftimus prime on December 6th, 2019 @ 5:49pm CST
yes yes and yes
Re: Studio Series Roadbuster, Jet-Mode Shatter, and Jeep Bumblebee Figures Revealed (2046258)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on December 6th, 2019 @ 5:50pm CST
YEAH ROADBUSTER!

Roadbuster is looking awesome - actually, all these look really good! I'm not interested in Shatter but they got it to look just like the CGI model, and Jeep Bee is looking great too!

With the deluxes revealed, I wonder how long until we see Sentinel!
Re: Studio Series Roadbuster, Jet-Mode Shatter, and Jeep Bumblebee Figures Revealed (2046260)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 6th, 2019 @ 6:04pm CST
Very happy to see they did Shatter right. Roadbuster and Bumblejeep look good too. Can’t wait to add them to the shelves!
Re: Studio Series Roadbuster, Jet-Mode Shatter, and Jeep Bumblebee Figures Revealed (2046262)
Posted by -Crossfire- on December 6th, 2019 @ 6:23pm CST
Roadbuster and Shatter are bought-on-sights, especially since we got shafted with car Shatter and ESPECIALLY if they end up doing the other Wreckers. And even though Bumblejeep isn't a must have, I'm curious to see the intricacies of his transformation. Good stuff!
Re: Studio Series Roadbuster, Jet-Mode Shatter, and Jeep Bumblebee Figures Revealed (2046264)
Posted by LinaNui on December 6th, 2019 @ 6:26pm CST
Roadbuster looks fantastic and I can not wait to get him and the other two!

Jet shatter looks like a mess, hopefully it holds together more than the car version.

Jeep Bee is not looking good. Guess I just don't like the BB movie designs, they are to simple and G1.

Hopefully this reveal means we will be seeing Sentinel Prime, Scrapper, and Overload soon!
Re: Studio Series Roadbuster, Jet-Mode Shatter, and Jeep Bumblebee Figures Revealed (2046265)
Posted by Bounti76 on December 6th, 2019 @ 6:55pm CST
LinaNui wrote:Roadbuster looks fantastic and I can not wait to get him and the other two!

Shatter actually holds together really well in car mode. In robot mode, she's a mess. Loose joints, very limited articulation... she's the Deluxe Airachnid of Studio Series.
Re: Studio Series Roadbuster, Jet-Mode Shatter, and Jeep Bumblebee Figures Revealed (2046273)
Posted by GeekyGamer Gal on December 6th, 2019 @ 8:02pm CST
Whelp, that's two more for my buy when I see them on the shelves list.

2020 list so far:

Earthrise Sunstreaker
Earthrise Quintessa
Earthwise Quintesson
Studio Series Shatter V2
Studio Series Roadbuster

Earthrise Tracks is questionable until I see some images.
Re: Studio Series Roadbuster, Jet-Mode Shatter, and Jeep Bumblebee Figures Revealed (2046276)
Posted by JazztfLaw on December 6th, 2019 @ 8:53pm CST
I've been waiting so patiently for the Wreckers since this toyline started. We got screwed with them during the DOTM toyline. Roadbuster being a normal race car, and Leadfoot not being released in the U.S.

So, thank you, Hasbro, can't wait to pick him up. ;)^ And hopefully the other two will be released later in the year.
Re: Studio Series Roadbuster, Jet-Mode Shatter, and Jeep Bumblebee Figures Revealed (2046277)
Posted by notirishman on December 6th, 2019 @ 9:22pm CST
Bounti76 wrote:

Jet shatter looks like a mess, hopefully, it holds together more than the car version.

Jeep Bee is not looking good. Guess I just don't like the BB movie designs, they are too simple and G1.

Hopefully, this reveal means we will be seeing Sentinel Prime, Scrapper, and Overload soon!

Nah, I don't think she's that bad. Besides, the joints aren't even loose on mine, and I can get her into some good poses. I'd say the very first SS Bumblebee is worse than Shatter since I can't actually transform or pose it without the roof flying off.
Re: Studio Series Roadbuster, Jet-Mode Shatter, and Jeep Bumblebee Figures Revealed (2046279)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on December 6th, 2019 @ 9:56pm CST

He never had one in the movie, did he? I always assumed he did because all the figures had one, but I don’t think it was actually in the movie. I do hope that Gatling gun can attach to his shoulder like in the movie, though.
Re: Studio Series Roadbuster, Jet-Mode Shatter, and Jeep Bumblebee Figures Revealed (2046281)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on December 6th, 2019 @ 11:56pm CST
Shatter and Roadbuster look good. Probably only going to snag Shatter as my Autobot SS shelf is getting a bit full. And I'll be honest, Jeep Bee looks a bit basic in terms of transformation and design. Though, I may end up grabbing him if he looks better in hand
Re: Studio Series Roadbuster, Jet-Mode Shatter, and Jeep Bumblebee Figures Revealed (2046282)
Posted by YRQRM0 on December 7th, 2019 @ 12:04am CST
I find it really hard to make out what's happening in that combined mode, but I'm thrilled it might be possible. I was planning on getting them anyway, so cant wait to tinker w that. Love that we're getting the weird constructions like high tower and this weird combo form, I find these unusual designs so charming.
Re: Studio Series Roadbuster, Jet-Mode Shatter, and Jeep Bumblebee Figures Revealed (2046284)
Posted by bacem on December 7th, 2019 @ 2:18am CST
Still not sure about the other 2, but i am interested with that jeep bee, despite not a huge fan of bee. That robot mode looks clean enough for deluxe studio series standard, and the overall proportion looks good too.
Re: Studio Series Roadbuster, Jet-Mode Shatter, and Jeep Bumblebee Figures Revealed (2046286)
Posted by Munkky on December 7th, 2019 @ 3:02am CST
These all look fantastic, though I think I'll only get Roadbuster. As much as I like Shatter my Studio Series Decepticon shelf is running out of space and I'd rather prioritize Soundwave, Mixmaster and Shockwave, and I'v already decided on the Wave 8 concept Camaro Bumblebee so I'll pass on this Jeep one. Hopefully Deluxe Topspin and Leadfoot aren't too far behind Roadbuster.
Re: Studio Series Roadbuster, Jet-Mode Shatter, and Jeep Bumblebee Figures Revealed (2046290)
Posted by Black Hat on December 7th, 2019 @ 6:39am CST
Roadbuster looks alright. Backpack looks a bit rough mind you, but overall he looks OK.

Shatter has a sublime robot mode, but the Harrier mode, oof. Could be the renders making it look worse to be fair, and the robot mode really is awesome, but having spent a lot of time around a real (albeit different model of) Harrier, it kinda pains me.

What really annoys me about Shatter though, is that we've had a mediocre car version and a good looking jet version, whilst Dropkick is the reverse- a kinda meh helicopter version with a cool car version. I was originally going to get both of them in car form, but then Shatter turned out to be a bit crap. So I either have them "mismatched" or accept that Shatter is gonna need mods to not suck.

Damn, first Airachnid, now Shatter. What is it with Hasbro and ballsing up the toys of really cool female Decepticons?

Bumblebee looks great, though it looks like the chest is fake, which kinda sucks.

The real question, though, is when do we get Blitzwing?
Re: Studio Series Roadbuster, Jet-Mode Shatter, and Jeep Bumblebee Figures Revealed (2046291)
Posted by Ig89ninja on December 7th, 2019 @ 7:17am CST
I need that Jet Shatter! Also, it appears that Jeep Bee is compatible with Volkswagen Bee, as evidenced by the unique ports on his arm
Re: Studio Series Roadbuster, Jet-Mode Shatter, and Jeep Bumblebee Figures Revealed (2046301)
Posted by transformnerd114 on December 7th, 2019 @ 9:18am CST
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:I was going to say something about Roadbuster not having a chainsaw, but then I thought about it. . .

No, he had it. He only used it briefly, however. There may be a few other points in the film for which he was seen using it, but the most noticeable scene (as well as the first one that comes to my mind) would be after it's revealed that the Autobots had not perished on the Exodus, when they appeared in time to save the humans from some random Decepticon Scouts. Roadbuster can be seen using his saw to quite brutally tear apart one of the aforementioned D. Scouts. :WRECKERS:
Re: Studio Series Roadbuster, Jet-Mode Shatter, and Jeep Bumblebee Figures Revealed (2046306)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 7th, 2019 @ 10:52am CST
Aww hell yeah!!

Roadbuster looks really good, and I am super excited for more Wreckers. Bring us Leadfoot so we can complete the armored Trio!!

Shatter looks really good too, nails her triple changer body style, all the way down to the location of additional car parts and head. Looking forward to her. And now, we can have car Dropkick and jet Shatter transform between 2 modes, and look and be great, while the other mold for each can act as the 3rd vehicle mode.

Bee looks really good! They nailed that jeep look, which I really did enjoy in the movie. well done there, excited for him too.

all 3 are fantastic, thank you Studio Series! Now, bring on the final Constructicons in proper images!

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #239 - Secrets and Scope Creep
"Secrets and Scope Creep"
Posted: Sunday, January 26th, 2020

Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS: MEET QUICKSHADOW (PASSPORT TO By Brandon T. Snider NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots "Morbot" figure  Abt 2 1/2"" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots SCRAPMASTER figure  Abt 2 1/2"" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots: Meet High Tide : Passport to Reading Level 1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Flip Racers Lot Of 4: Optimus Prime, tow truck race car" on EBAY
Buy "2014 PLAYSKOOL HEROES : TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS - HIGH TIDE RESCUE RIG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Mini Pocket Robot 3" Action Figure Boy Child Kid Gifts Toys Collect" on EBAY