This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail

Transformers News: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail

Friday, April 8th, 2016 5:27PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: shajaki   Views: 26,993

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Were you thinking that the upcoming MP-32 Beast Convoy was amazing, but missing something you couldn't quite put your finger on? Well TransformersAsia has the answer! On the original Optimus Primal toy (while never featured on the show) his right forearm contained a spiked skull mace, and through pre-ordering at participating retailers in Asia (excluding Japan) you can get one for your Masterpiece Primal making him truly complete (with real chain and all). See the promo pic below and stay tuned to Seibertron.com, with our constantly expanding Gallery Section and best Conversation around!

Transformers News: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Mace

Transformers News: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Mace
Credit(s): TransformersAsia

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1779347)
Posted by kurthy on April 8th, 2016 @ 5:37pm CDT
HOW DO I FREAKING GET THIS???! :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1779349)
Posted by shajaki on April 8th, 2016 @ 5:41pm CDT
When it's getting close to release date, check eBay. You can get all the Asia & Amazon add-ons (and coins) separately, usually for decent prices even.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1779350)
Posted by Gearslide on April 8th, 2016 @ 5:47pm CDT
Technically speaking, that is a Skull Flail.

A Mace is simply a club with a spiked end.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1779353)
Posted by shajaki on April 8th, 2016 @ 5:59pm CDT
Gearslide wrote:Technically speaking, that is a Skull Flail.

A Mace is simply a club with a spiked end.
*SIGH*

Though my years of gaming, I actually knew that. However, isn't a spiked end a Morning Star? :-B
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1779357)
Posted by kurthy on April 8th, 2016 @ 6:14pm CDT
shajaki wrote:
Gearslide wrote:Technically speaking, that is a Skull Flail.

A Mace is simply a club with a spiked end.
*SIGH*

Though my years of gaming, I actually knew that. However, isn't a spiked end a Morning Star? :-B


I thought a Morningstar was a spiked flail with a long handle or a really good college wrestler.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1779375)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 8th, 2016 @ 7:15pm CDT
I love a good mace weapon :MAXIMAL:
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1779393)
Posted by william-james88 on April 8th, 2016 @ 8:20pm CDT
shajaki wrote:When it's getting close to release date, check eBay. You can get all the Asia & Amazon add-ons (and coins) separately, usually for decent prices even.


Please let us know when you do find these listings.

Because this was my original post after reading that headline:

I preordered this yesterday and I hear of this NOW?! Screw you Hasbro Asia! You know what? I know what you can do with that mace. Why dont you pil it up, make it real nice and shiny and then stick it up your candy a$$!


But now I am less ticked off after reading your post.

And to anyone wondering how to get this, it will be with the same version that comes with the coin. So you can get it on BBTs. It will also be the default version that comes from Robot Kingdom.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1779698)
Posted by Gearslide on April 9th, 2016 @ 7:41pm CDT
shajaki wrote:
Gearslide wrote:Technically speaking, that is a Skull Flail.

A Mace is simply a club with a spiked end.
*SIGH*

Though my years of gaming, I actually knew that. However, isn't a spiked end a Morning Star? :-B


The only real distinction, as far as I'm aware, is that a Mace has nubs or flanges, while a morningstar has very sharp and long spikes.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1779861)
Posted by Overcracker on April 10th, 2016 @ 10:32am CDT
Gearslide wrote:
The only real distinction, as far as I'm aware, is that a Mace has nubs or flanges, while a morningstar has very sharp and long spikes.


Correct. A Morning Star is in and of itself a type of mace. Maces generally do not have spikes. They have a large bulbous end with which to hit opponents. If the end has spikes it's generally a Morning Star.

Convoy's weapon is neither. It's a flail. A Spiked, Skull shaped flail.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1780324)
Posted by shajaki on April 11th, 2016 @ 10:15pm CDT
Did anyone else notice this?

Image
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1781213)
Posted by Avatarroku on April 14th, 2016 @ 3:51pm CDT
Hello everyone I am new on this forem, nice to meet you!

Did anyone notice the new paint job has changed on the figure?

His elbow and Bicep were first gray fur painted, but now they are painted in black. Why did they changed this? I don't like that.

It looks like his truster to go into fly mode got some kind of transformation too. The back panel had changed but I am not sure.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1781329)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 14th, 2016 @ 9:58pm CDT
Avatarroku wrote:Hello everyone I am new on this forem, nice to meet you!

Did anyone notice the new paint job has changed on the figure?

His elbow and Bicep were first gray fur painted, but now they are painted in black. Why did they changed this? I don't like that.

It looks like his truster to go into fly mode got some kind of transformation too. The back panel had changed but I am not sure.
Hello. Welcome to the forum.

The deco you see in that image you posted was never going to be the final color scheme. The fur pattern seen in that image is not paint, but is instead a special kind of tape covering the figure. The final color scheme seen on the completed figure is based directly on the appearance of the character as seen in the Beast Wars cartoon, in which the elbows and biceps are same dark gray color as the rest of his fur.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1781332)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 14th, 2016 @ 10:02pm CDT
shajaki wrote:Did anyone else notice this?

Image


Wow, a die-cast flail :shock: That is definitely not for kids, and for only $8 more, that's a sweet deal for such an awesome accessory :-?

That price-point is killin' me though :BANG_HEAD:
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1781333)
Posted by shajaki on April 14th, 2016 @ 10:02pm CDT
Avatarroku wrote:Hello everyone I am new on this forem, nice to meet you!
Image

Listen to Sabre, he knows stuff ;)^
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1781342)
Posted by william-james88 on April 14th, 2016 @ 10:17pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
shajaki wrote:Did anyone else notice this?

Image


Wow, a die-cast flail :shock: That is definitely not for kids, and for only $8 more, that's a sweet deal for such an awesome accessory :-?

That price-point is killin' me though :BANG_HEAD:


It's a terrible price point and totally takes away from takara's initiative to give this great figure at the reasonable price of 75$. I have no clue why bbts has such a higher mark up on these than the unite warriors box sets.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1781359)
Posted by shajaki on April 14th, 2016 @ 11:29pm CDT
I wasn't saying buy it from BBTS :lol:

It was more like "hey look a major online retailer is getting the mace so it shouldn't be that hard to find yaaaaayyyy" 8-}
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1781378)
Posted by Avatarroku on April 15th, 2016 @ 1:44am CDT
Optimus primal monkey mode.jpg
Sabrblade wrote:
Avatarroku wrote:Hello everyone I am new on this forem, nice to meet you!

Did anyone notice the new paint job has changed on the figure?

His elbow and Bicep were first gray fur painted, but now they are painted in black. Why did they changed this? I don't like that.


The deco you see in that image you posted was never going to be the final color scheme. The fur pattern seen in that image is not paint, but is instead a special kind of tape covering the figure. The final color scheme seen on the completed figure is based directly on the appearance of the character as seen in the Beast Wars cartoon, in which the elbows and biceps are same dark gray color as the rest of his fur.


Thanks for answering my question. As you can see in the picture above in monkey mode, it looks like his biceps and elbow rotation joints are black in the final color scheme. I want the grey fur color back! :p


Hello shajaki! I don't know yet how this quote thing work haha. It looks kinda weird now.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1781425)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 15th, 2016 @ 9:34am CDT
Avatarroku wrote:Thanks for answering my question. As you can see in the picture above in monkey mode, it looks like his biceps and elbow rotation joints are black in the final color scheme. I want the grey fur color back! :p
The elbows and biceps appear to be not black but dark gray. They most likely lack the same fur pattern as the rest of his arms due to their probably being unpaintable plastic, which TakaraTomy and Hasbro tend to use on things like elbow joints for structural reasons, due to its durability, flexibility, or resilience. And said joints lacking in paint means that they won't have to worry about paint rubbing or scratching off of the moving joints after long periods of use.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1781432)
Posted by Cobotron on April 15th, 2016 @ 9:55am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Avatarroku wrote:Thanks for answering my question. As you can see in the picture above in monkey mode, it looks like his biceps and elbow rotation joints are black in the final color scheme. I want the grey fur color back! :p
The elbows and biceps appear to be not black but dark gray. They most likely lack the same fur pattern as the rest of his arms due to their probably being unpaintable plastic, which TakaraTomy and Hasbro tend to use on things like elbow joints for structural reasons, due to its durability, flexibility, or resilience. And said joints lacking in paint means that they won't have to worry about paint rubbing or scratching off of the moving joints after long periods of use.
Could it also be that they're meant to be more robot parts than gorilla parts? :-?
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1781435)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 15th, 2016 @ 10:02am CDT
Cobotron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Avatarroku wrote:Thanks for answering my question. As you can see in the picture above in monkey mode, it looks like his biceps and elbow rotation joints are black in the final color scheme. I want the grey fur color back! :p
The elbows and biceps appear to be not black but dark gray. They most likely lack the same fur pattern as the rest of his arms due to their probably being unpaintable plastic, which TakaraTomy and Hasbro tend to use on things like elbow joints for structural reasons, due to its durability, flexibility, or resilience. And said joints lacking in paint means that they won't have to worry about paint rubbing or scratching off of the moving joints after long periods of use.
Could it also be that they're meant to be more robot parts than gorilla parts? :-?
They were furry in the show in both modes.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1782544)
Posted by Avatarroku on April 19th, 2016 @ 4:17am CDT
Hello,

This post is about the actual height of the figure. I saw a picture I think together with dinobot, but I can't find it anymore. It looked small though.

On this website http://www.angolz.com/store/transformer ... -wars.html, they claim the figure height is about 16,5 cm. That is a little bit small for such an expensive figure I think.

However on http://www.anime-export.com/product/31054, they claim the figure is about the size of 24 cm!

Does anyone know the real height of the figure? I'm not going to pay so much for a figure I can't even see dude! :p I'm afraid the figure might be tiny, as most websites don't even mention the height! Just one figure that is going to stand out is all I want! He is called BIG BOT man!
Is this figure half the size of my original Optimus Primal figure? Well that's just prime....
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1783564)
Posted by Avatarroku on April 22nd, 2016 @ 2:34pm CDT
I miscalculated :p I don't have Generation Rhinox. It looks to me in the picture the size is almost the same as the original Optimus Primal figure :D Nice!

I pre-ordered from amiami. It looks like they are the only one who still give pre-orders. Have a nice day!
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1787507)
Posted by Va'al on May 7th, 2016 @ 1:07pm CDT
To accompany the recently posted news with the shots of the Takara Tomy Legends Beast Wars figures here, we also have some TransFes2016 images of the main dish for the 20th Anniversary of Beast Wars - Masterpiece Beast Convoy/Optimus Primal! Though we have already seen this in colour, you can take a look at some more grey prototype images below, showing off the fur feature in gorilla mode, and a nice pose for the robot, plus accessories!

Image

Image
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1787515)
Posted by shajaki on May 7th, 2016 @ 1:31pm CDT
What on earth is that non-transforming gorilla doing there? :shock:
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1787517)
Posted by Va'al on May 7th, 2016 @ 1:33pm CDT
shajaki wrote:What on earth is that non-transforming gorilla doing there? :shock:


Reference model? :-?
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1787521)
Posted by william-james88 on May 7th, 2016 @ 1:38pm CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:
shajaki wrote:What on earth is that non-transforming gorilla doing there? :shock:


Reference model? :-?


It seems to be an unpainted version of what was shown one year ago:

Image
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1787536)
Posted by shajaki on May 7th, 2016 @ 2:18pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:
shajaki wrote:What on earth is that non-transforming gorilla doing there? :shock:
Reference model? :-?
It seems to be an unpainted version of what was shown one year ago:
Immediately what my mind jumped to, but I thought (nay, hoped even) that it was a new accessory. But an entire figure as an additional accessory is quite an addition :lol:
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1787568)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on May 7th, 2016 @ 5:21pm CDT
shajaki wrote:What on earth is that non-transforming gorilla doing there? :shock:


Reminds me of this big plastic King Kong piggybank I had as a kid. And looks almost as articulated. :lol:
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1787824)
Posted by President-prime on May 8th, 2016 @ 3:47pm CDT
Aren't these figures supposed to be called "masterpiece"? Why are we're getting faces of robots and gorilla apart from the toy itself. Couldn't they just incorporporate those faces into the actual toy. I hate "losing faces!" They could just do something like the Generation and animated Blitzwing, or Masters of the universe man e faces. And don't tell me it's cost. It's not like the toys are $30. It's a masterpiece! It's supposed to be the definitive version of that character.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1787861)
Posted by shajaki on May 8th, 2016 @ 6:27pm CDT
President-prime wrote:Aren't these figures supposed to be called "masterpiece"? Why are we're getting faces of robots and gorilla apart from the toy itself. Couldn't they just incorporporate those faces into the actual toy. I hate "losing faces!" They could just do something like the Generation and animated Blitzwing, or Masters of the universe man e faces. And don't tell me it's cost. It's not like the toys are $30. It's a masterpiece! It's supposed to be the definitive version of that character.
So... because he can't store the extra faces, he's not the definitive version? :???:
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1787863)
Posted by galvatron00 on May 8th, 2016 @ 6:34pm CDT
Currently, I'm still ok with my decision to cancel my pre-order.. it WOULD be cool if you could store the extra faces, like MP Magnus! At least one extra face storage would be neat.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1787865)
Posted by Insurgent on May 8th, 2016 @ 6:47pm CDT
That's what the box is for. For MP, the look and style of the character is much more important than having a bulge to store five faces.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1787890)
Posted by President-prime on May 8th, 2016 @ 8:57pm CDT
@shajaki. Is that a rhetorical question? To me, he's not!
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1787916)
Posted by william-james88 on May 8th, 2016 @ 10:05pm CDT
President-prime wrote:Aren't these figures supposed to be called "masterpiece"? Why are we're getting faces of robots and gorilla apart from the toy itself. Couldn't they just incorporporate those faces into the actual toy. I hate "losing faces!" They could just do something like the Generation and animated Blitzwing, or Masters of the universe man e faces. And don't tell me it's cost. It's not like the toys are $30. It's a masterpiece! It's supposed to be the definitive version of that character.


I think that because they are marketting these to adults, they probably think that these will be treated with care and trust us not to lose them like what we used to do with small parts when we were kids.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1787923)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on May 8th, 2016 @ 10:14pm CDT
For what it is, it actually looks pretty cool.
And yet, I still have zero desire to have it in my collection.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1787924)
Posted by President-prime on May 8th, 2016 @ 10:15pm CDT
Thank you for response and non offensive comment. Like people not liking backpacks or bits and pieces of car parts visible on the robot, I prefer my figures fully in tact. Personally, I feel that figures where we need to switch parts or extra this and that other than weapons and additional accessories are not definitive. figures are creeping up to the hundreds now. How hard is it to create a face where it could be flipped out. But that's just me. You guys can disagree.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1787930)
Posted by william-james88 on May 8th, 2016 @ 10:21pm CDT
President-prime wrote:Thank you for response and non offensive comment. Like people not liking backpacks or bits and pieces of car parts visible on the robot, I prefer my figures fully in tact. Personally, I feel that figures where we need to switch parts or extra this and that other than weapons and additional accessories are not definitive. figures are creeping up to the hundreds now. How hard is it to create a face where it could be flipped out. But that's just me. You guys can disagree.


Of course, I understand, but I dont think Takara is thinking the same way you are with this line and what the title means. This looks a lot like they are trying to imitate the Hot Toys or Mesco which are about being the most definitive version of a character. And part of that means that they are customisable to imitate every situation you may want to pose them in on a shelf. So these are more like extras catering to hardcore fans rather than pieces they find integral to the actual toy.
I really think this is just a difference in understanding of the point of the line. You arent the only one, many fans find their strictness to the cartoon to be the line's current flaw.

Here is an idea of what they are imitating in their approach to this line:

Image

Image
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1787935)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 8th, 2016 @ 10:30pm CDT
He is still a badass looking figure :MAXIMAL:
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1787952)
Posted by fenrir72 on May 8th, 2016 @ 10:51pm CDT
President-prime wrote:Thank you for response and non offensive comment. Like people not liking backpacks or bits and pieces of car parts visible on the robot, I prefer my figures fully in tact. Personally, I feel that figures where we need to switch parts or extra this and that other than weapons and additional accessories are not definitive. figures are creeping up to the hundreds now. How hard is it to create a face where it could be flipped out. But that's just me. You guys can disagree.


Parts switching seems to be more economical. Extra mechanisms on such a small figure might break the bank for a certain project to be green lit. Been done for sometime even for higher end figures like SoC, figma etc.

Oh and don't be afraid to break the mold with your posts. We all have our own preferences. ;)
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1787992)
Posted by Ironhidensh on May 9th, 2016 @ 5:25am CDT
fenrir72 wrote:
President-prime wrote:Thank you for response and non offensive comment. Like people not liking backpacks or bits and pieces of car parts visible on the robot, I prefer my figures fully in tact. Personally, I feel that figures where we need to switch parts or extra this and that other than weapons and additional accessories are not definitive. figures are creeping up to the hundreds now. How hard is it to create a face where it could be flipped out. But that's just me. You guys can disagree.


Parts switching seems to be more economical. Extra mechanisms on such a small figure might break the bank for a certain project to be green lit. Been done for sometime even for higher end figures like SoC, figma etc.

Oh and don't be afraid to break the mold with your posts. We all have our own preferences. ;)

Even high end Macross toys come with some degree (usually just hands) of parts switching. I guess it's just something I've come to expect.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1787997)
Posted by fenrir72 on May 9th, 2016 @ 6:54am CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
President-prime wrote:Thank you for response and non offensive comment. Like people not liking backpacks or bits and pieces of car parts visible on the robot, I prefer my figures fully in tact. Personally, I feel that figures where we need to switch parts or extra this and that other than weapons and additional accessories are not definitive. figures are creeping up to the hundreds now. How hard is it to create a face where it could be flipped out. But that's just me. You guys can disagree.


Parts switching seems to be more economical. Extra mechanisms on such a small figure might break the bank for a certain project to be green lit. Been done for sometime even for higher end figures like SoC, figma etc.

Oh and don't be afraid to break the mold with your posts. We all have our own preferences. ;)

Even high end Macross toys come with some degree (usually just hands) of parts switching. I guess it's just something I've come to expect.


And to get around mass shifting/proportionality issues. Slight deviation. If you recall the Bandai Godaikins of the 80s. Not proportional. Some heads like Toshio Daimos had big heads and wee bodies for the Tranzer. The SoC version version dealt with the issue by having a proportional head swap.

As Ironhidensh mentioned, Yamato and some Bandai Macross figs switched hands with the puffed marshmallow type to the mechanical gear detail type. So like MP-UM, awesome as it is would have looked nice if he had poseable fingers to hold the Matrix.

But nothing wrong in wanting the whole package without switching parts.

Still, for a non BW TFfan, I bit the bullet and ordered him. Too bad it won't be one with the extra weapon like the one for the Asia market :(
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1796162)
Posted by Va'al on June 9th, 2016 @ 6:12am CDT
Last time we saw the upcoming first Beast Wars Masterpiece figure from Takara Tomy, it was very much unfinished - but it looks like Transformers MP-32 Beast Convoy/Optimus Primal is ready to maximize and roll out at the Tokyo Toy Show, as you can see in the images mirrored below via DaimChoc Reports (if you find the actual source, please let us know!). The accessories are all gathered together, both gorilla and robot mode are shown, so scroll down and take a look!

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1796176)
Posted by Big Grim on June 9th, 2016 @ 8:02am CDT
Looks good. That stand looks like it's a bit uncomfortable though!
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1796177)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 9th, 2016 @ 8:04am CDT
He is such an awesome looking masterpiece :MAXIMAL:
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1796188)
Posted by Insurgent on June 9th, 2016 @ 8:49am CDT
Image
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1796257)
Posted by Samsonator on June 9th, 2016 @ 12:35pm CDT
Looks like they ditched the weird, almost metallic blue on the beast mode face and chest. I was going to get one either way, but this makes me feel even better about it.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1796258)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on June 9th, 2016 @ 12:35pm CDT
Dude! YES!

.... But seriously.... Bat-mask...
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1796263)
Posted by Ironhidensh on June 9th, 2016 @ 12:47pm CDT
The awesome is so strong with this guy that it makes up for the complete fail that is Titans Return.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1796273)
Posted by william-james88 on June 9th, 2016 @ 12:59pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:The awesome is so strong with this guy that it makes up for the complete fail that is Titans Return.

Come on man, Wheelie is pretty cool.
Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy - Asia Exclusive Skull Flail (1796278)
Posted by Ironhidensh on June 9th, 2016 @ 1:12pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:The awesome is so strong with this guy that it makes up for the complete fail that is Titans Return.

Come on man, Wheelie is pretty cool.

True. One figure, however, cannot save an entire line.

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #21 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 APR230237 21A (CA) Stevens"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EIGHT BILLION GENIES #7 Cvr C Spawn Image Comics 2023 SEP228065 7C (CA) Browne"
EIGHT BILLION GENI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #22 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0723IM379 22C (CA) Ngu (W) Lewis (A)Segovia"
SCORCHED #22 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #266 Cvr B Retro Trade Image Comics MAR230179 266B (CA) Larsen"
SAVAGE DRAGON #266 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #28 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM420 28B (CA) Vargas (W) McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #28 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #339 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 DEC220300 339A (W) McConville (CA) Bianchi"
SPAWN #339 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 JUN210027 1A (CA) Lee 230124C"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JUN220010 1B (CA) Valentino"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #336 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 SEP220314 336A (W) McConville (CA) Greene"
SPAWN #336 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #21 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 APR230239 21C (A/CA) Booth"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #26 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0723IM346 26A (CA) Deodato (W) McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #26 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #20 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 MAY230275 20B (CA) Randal (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #20 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #19 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 APR230283 19A (CA) Stevens (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #19 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 JUN210027 1A (CA) Lee 230124D"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #343 - In the Future Year 2000
Twincast / Podcast #343:
"In the Future Year 2000"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, February 10th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON