This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime

Transformers News: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime

Thursday, June 16th, 2011 2:57AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 45,034

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Cybergundam's got some coverage of the 2011 Tokyo Toy Show, and with that we have a look at the prototype of the upcoming Revoltech Sci-Fi Series No.30 Movie Optimus Prime. The figure is armed to the teeth with the weapons used by Optimus throughout the live-action films. Guns, a blade, and a mighty looking figure await you below!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


For a look into the quality of Revoltech figures, why not take a gander through the Seibertron.com Revoltech galleries?

Keep it at Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): Cybergundam

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1240743)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 16th, 2011 @ 6:27am CDT
$47.10? Was tempted.

Was.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1240894)
Posted by Megazarak on June 16th, 2011 @ 11:16am CDT
That's very expensive. Anyone have any idea as to the size of this guy, cause most Revoltech TFs are really small, and if he's the same size I can't see how that price would be worth it. To be fair though, the details on this guy look amazing, so that and likely the bulk is what constitutes the price.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1241082)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on June 16th, 2011 @ 2:26pm CDT
Is it just me or that gun on Optimus's left hands looks....FCKING EPIC !!! I dont care how expensive he is but I MUST HAVE HIM !!!

Psst...Anyone wanna help me steal that prototype Optimus xP?
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1244179)
Posted by El Duque on June 21st, 2011 @ 12:27pm CDT
New images of the upcoming Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime have surfaced that give us a better look at the weapon accessories that will accompany the figure. Take a look at the mirrored images below.

Image

Image
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1244200)
Posted by tattood-transformer on June 21st, 2011 @ 12:52pm CDT
Big Bad toy store has this listed for $54.99 and to be released in September

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... icture=out
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1244203)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 21st, 2011 @ 12:55pm CDT
IMO, If it doesn't transform, its not a transformer.
This is basically an overly detailed robot replica under a bigger brand name with a better history and a longer running time. I'm not saying I don't like it, I'm saying that that model prime looks a whole lot better. Plus, I'm just a gundam fan!
Love building them!
The new model TFs are just what the doctor ordered. I just wish that they could make transformable figures with this much detail. I mean, they're so complex in the movies, people can't expect the toys to be simple blocks like in the past. They don't need all those gimmicks! I like moving parts and lights and sounds as much as the next guy, but if it takes away from the figure, then it's not worth it. If companies need to make movie accurate robot modes for what was once, and still is, something with more than just a robot mode, then that tells you something!
it tells you that you can't just replicate movie magic.
I swear though, If they tried hard enough, they could get ALL those moving parts there, and have them in all the right places!
It would be mindbogglingly complex yes, but it would also be satisfying, wouldn't it? sure, it would up the price like $20 a figure, but for that level of complexity, would it be so bad? I understand it would be expensive to make, and that people would complain. so my proposition is this.
Make the regular tfs for the kiddies, and pump out the overly freakin complex piles of screen accuracy for us collectors! I'm open to the challenge!
Each box would have a complexity level of 10-120!
Ide buy them all!

of course this won't happen.
back on topic.
he's pretty cool, For a nontransformable figure I guess, but I still won't buy.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1244223)
Posted by tattood-transformer on June 21st, 2011 @ 1:39pm CDT
Big Bad toy store has this listed for $54.99 and to be released in September

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... icture=out
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1244236)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on June 21st, 2011 @ 1:59pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:The new model TFs are just what the doctor ordered. I just wish that they could make transformable figures with this much detail. I mean, they're so complex in the movies, people can't expect the toys to be simple blocks like in the past. They don't need all those gimmicks! I like moving parts and lights and sounds as much as the next guy, but if it takes away from the figure, then it's not worth it. If companies need to make movie accurate robot modes for what was once, and still is, something with more than just a robot mode, then that tells you something!
it tells you that you can't just replicate movie magic.
I swear though, If they tried hard enough, they could get ALL those moving parts there, and have them in all the right places!
It would be mindbogglingly complex yes, but it would also be satisfying, wouldn't it? sure, it would up the price like $20 a figure, but for that level of complexity, would it be so bad? I understand it would be expensive to make, and that people would complain. so my proposition is this.
Make the regular tfs for the kiddies, and pump out the overly freakin complex piles of screen accuracy for us collectors! I'm open to the challenge!
Each box would have a complexity level of 10-120!
Ide buy them all!

of course this won't happen.
back on topic.
he's pretty cool, For a nontransformable figure I guess, but I still won't buy.


A few things my good fella...

1) If they actually make detailed transformation for Deluxes...People are going to be pissed. Cause people want Deluxes to be SIMPLE.

2) Do you really think removing the gimmicks will do that much change? Well let me tell you now. IT WONT.

3) LMFAO ! Do you think it's easy? I mean I dare you to go see the transformation sequences in the movie and tell me EXACTLY where each PARTS go.

4) If they did such detailed tranformation...The prices will be jacked up far more than 20 dollars. Which is one more thing they wont do cause they are on a budget...

5) BTW mindbogglingly hard...Yeah that's one more reason people wont buy it. If one TF takes you like 30 minutes to transform each time...Do you really want to transform it? I know many people wont...

6) Lastly...I have said this thing a TONS of time...HASBRO ISNT SOME KIND OF SUPER COMPUTERS DESIGN TO CREATE TRANSFORMERS THAT YOU DESIRE !

Well there ya go ^^.

On topic...AWESOME SAUCE !!! I DONT CARE IF ITS 55 DOLLARS OR 70 DOLLARS !!! I still wanna buy it !!! Damn 5 different guns combine together to become the most epic gun in TF Movie trilogy !!! PLEASE RELEASE IT EARLIER !!!
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1244237)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 21st, 2011 @ 2:01pm CDT
This figure is so epic, if it was a game, I'd give it the rating HTMHATEOMA! 8-} 8-} (Watch Gears of Halo Theft Auto 5 or 6 on YouTube to figure out what this means, as the meaning is a little... mature. Watching out for younger fans! ;) )
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1244270)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 21st, 2011 @ 2:56pm CDT
CrimsonPrime wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:The new model TFs are just what the doctor ordered. I just wish that they could make transformable figures with this much detail. I mean, they're so complex in the movies, people can't expect the toys to be simple blocks like in the past. They don't need all those gimmicks! I like moving parts and lights and sounds as much as the next guy, but if it takes away from the figure, then it's not worth it. If companies need to make movie accurate robot modes for what was once, and still is, something with more than just a robot mode, then that tells you something!
it tells you that you can't just replicate movie magic.
I swear though, If they tried hard enough, they could get ALL those moving parts there, and have them in all the right places!
It would be mindbogglingly complex yes, but it would also be satisfying, wouldn't it? sure, it would up the price like $20 a figure, but for that level of complexity, would it be so bad? I understand it would be expensive to make, and that people would complain. so my proposition is this.
Make the regular tfs for the kiddies, and pump out the overly freakin complex piles of screen accuracy for us collectors! I'm open to the challenge!
Each box would have a complexity level of 10-120!
Ide buy them all!

of course this won't happen.
back on topic.
he's pretty cool, For a nontransformable figure I guess, but I still won't buy.


A few things my good fella...

1) If they actually make detailed transformation for Deluxes...People are going to be pissed. Cause people want Deluxes to be SIMPLE.

2) Do you really think removing the gimmicks will do that much change? Well let me tell you now. IT WONT.

3) LMFAO ! Do you think it's easy? I mean I dare you to go see the transformation sequences in the movie and tell me EXACTLY where each PARTS go.

4) If they did such detailed tranformation...The prices will be jacked up far more than 20 dollars. Which is one more thing they wont do cause they are on a budget...

5) BTW mindbogglingly hard...Yeah that's one more reason people wont buy it. If one TF takes you like 30 minutes to transform each time...Do you really want to transform it? I know many people wont...

6) Lastly...I have said this thing a TONS of time...HASBRO ISNT SOME KIND OF SUPER COMPUTERS DESIGN TO CREATE TRANSFORMERS THAT YOU DESIRE !

Well there ya go ^^.

On topic...AWESOME SAUCE !!! I DONT CARE IF ITS 55 DOLLARS OR 70 DOLLARS !!! I still wanna buy it !!! Damn 5 different guns combine together to become the most epic gun in TF Movie trilogy !!! PLEASE RELEASE IT EARLIER !!!


why does everything you say have to push me over the edge of insanity? :BOOM:
I'm pretty sure people WOULD buy them. ROTF Leader optimus was damn near perfection! But, his weird chest gimmick makes his head constantly look upward, and the battery pack makes his backpack even bigger! getting rid of some of these gimmicks would be a good thing!
ROFT Megatron, the same. how much better would that right arm and chest be without those gimmicks?
mechtech.....
were exactly to begin. first of all, it takes innovation withought gimmicks added to the figure, wich is good. but, it also makes the figures smaller, and less complex, because of all the extra resources used. wich is bad. figures like crankcase and ratchet and topspin are good examples of tfs done right. (PS, I know you hate crankcase, even though you don't have one do you? so unless you actually bought one and figured out that he's not as kibbly as he looks, just don't even mention it)
Furthermore over, your "Super computer" theory is correct!
hasbro doesnt have one. what they have are human minds, wich, might I remind you, have been proven able to think over 100 time faster and more thoroughly than any super computer on this planet.
People would shell out cash for movie exact tfs!
Even if they are so damn complex they make your jaw fall off and takes you an hour to transform. hell, Universe galvatron and energon slugslinger were both deluxes, along with WFC Optimus and BB and cliffjumper, and guess what? They were all VERY complex! do you even have any of those guys? they show that complexity in a small package can be a good thing. they are not movie complex, no. but complicated none the less! if you wan't to sit here and complain about every comment I make about stuff that, QUOTING MY LAST COMMENT
WONT HAPPEN!!!!
then you must be one of those kids who complained about the tfs being to hard for you, And I feel sorry for that, and that only.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1244272)
Posted by starscreamreturns on June 21st, 2011 @ 2:57pm CDT
Pretty damn cool 8)
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1244468)
Posted by eyl on June 21st, 2011 @ 9:06pm CDT
Nice weaponry. The only thing I don't like is the ball shape shoulder connections. They need to hide them better. His shoulders just look bad in the pictures.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1244481)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on June 21st, 2011 @ 9:28pm CDT
I'd rather go for the dual model kit. While it IS an insanely detailed OP fig, it's a little on the small side, even for a desktop deco. The model kit requires a lot of work and is more expensive, but it's in scale with the other TF's and is equally as detailed as the Revoltech OP.

As for the gun, it looks pretty cool, even if it's not exactly movie-accurate.

BTW, does anyone know if the dual model kit comes with the BFG?
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1244533)
Posted by eyl on June 21st, 2011 @ 10:02pm CDT
From all the pictures we have seen of the dual model kit, no gun for OP.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1244543)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on June 21st, 2011 @ 10:10pm CDT
liangedward wrote:From all the pictures we have seen of the dual model kit, no gun for OP.


That's a bummer. It would have been the perfect display piece if it had the gun.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1245869)
Posted by El Duque on June 23rd, 2011 @ 1:49pm CDT
Cybergundam Blog has posted a scan of the upcoming Reveltech Movie Optimus Prime from the latest edition of Hobby Japan. The scan shows off a fully painted version in several poses. We also see how his weapons can attach in multiple configurations. The figure is priced at 3800 yen. See the mirrored scan below.

Image
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1245911)
Posted by Mr-Valkeyreion on June 23rd, 2011 @ 2:54pm CDT
Looking pretty bitchin' so far, may have to pick this guy up at some point
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1245913)
Posted by Megazarak on June 23rd, 2011 @ 2:56pm CDT
Optimus is looking great. If the price happens to drop I may want to pick it up, but as is, it's a bit too expensive.

Anyone know what's with the sword though? In the one picture he's using it its definitely longer than in the other pictures. Maybe it extends?
And I don't think he really needed that many guns. Instead of them they could have done things like include another sword, have a hook or two, or simply two of his regular rifles.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1245920)
Posted by OlivusPrime on June 23rd, 2011 @ 3:01pm CDT
Some of those guns just seem ridiculous and too inaccurate. They should have armed him with two blades, two hooks, an Ion Blaster, and two pistols.

...Apart from my moan point, great figure!
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1245980)
Posted by Astronopolis on June 23rd, 2011 @ 4:17pm CDT
Megazarak wrote:Optimus is looking great. If the price happens to drop I may want to pick it up, but as is, it's a bit too expensive.

Anyone know what's with the sword though? In the one picture he's using it its definitely longer than in the other pictures. Maybe it extends?
And I don't think he really needed that many guns. Instead of them they could have done things like include another sword, have a hook or two, or simply two of his regular rifles.


the angle its photographed from makes it look foreshortened. ;)

looks cool! was never a big fan of the movies (despite seeing both on opening night) or their designs, but this and the dual model kit are really making me appreciate the aesthetic of movie prime
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246036)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on June 23rd, 2011 @ 6:24pm CDT
I hate that he's as small and expensive as he is, because he seems to trump the dual model kit in terms of articulation and accessories.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246053)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on June 23rd, 2011 @ 6:55pm CDT
OlivusPrime wrote:Some of those guns just seem ridiculous and too inaccurate. They should have armed him with two blades, two hooks, an Ion Blaster, and two pistols.

...Apart from my moan point, great figure!


Well, we haven't seen the movie yet, so he might use those guns at some point. They seem to attach onto his shoulders like the Wreckers' weapons, so it's a good possibility.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246062)
Posted by DJLazer on June 23rd, 2011 @ 7:08pm CDT
nice fig
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246112)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on June 23rd, 2011 @ 8:54pm CDT
AWESOMESAUCE !!! You can actually put the guns onto other places as well O.O !? ZOMG if I got this guy I will die a happy man :D.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246156)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 23rd, 2011 @ 10:17pm CDT
I Stand by my opinion. refer to above comments
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246188)
Posted by El Duque on June 23rd, 2011 @ 11:17pm CDT
Revoltech's Catalog has been updated with official images of SFX DOTM Optimus Prime. The images showcase the figures articulation and wide array of weapons. The images have been mirrored below.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246193)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on June 23rd, 2011 @ 11:26pm CDT
ZOMG X100MILLION !!! The details and paint is SUPERB !!! The articulation is awesomesauce as expected from a revoltech and the guns looks frickin AMAZING.

PS : Who seems to get vibes of FF7 Advent Children Cloud's broad sword from Optimus's guns? Cause if you watch the movie(FF7 Advent Children which is a frickin awesome movie) Cloud's blade can split into 7 smaller blades :D. Just like this one from a huge gun split into 5 small different guns :D.Just saying ^^.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246199)
Posted by Actar on June 23rd, 2011 @ 11:41pm CDT
You know, after seeing these pictures, I can really appreciate just how close the ROTF Leader Class figure is to the CGI model in terms of looks and proportion.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246209)
Posted by Solrac333 on June 24th, 2011 @ 12:05am CDT
Will get.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246212)
Posted by Captziltoid on June 24th, 2011 @ 12:08am CDT
ok now im totally gonna get him. i have all the other revlotech transformer plus a few otheres like the dark knight batman and dante from devil may cry but man ill tell you, this guy just looks freaking awesome. and i love how you can make other weapons for him. thats a cool feature that i wasnt expecting.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246213)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 24th, 2011 @ 12:18am CDT
alrighty, cool enough, now let's see that alt mode! OH! That's right.

and that's why I never buy these guys. robot replicas with shiny paint.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246219)
Posted by kookookajew on June 24th, 2011 @ 12:38am CDT
that is unbelievably gorgeous.
WILL get.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246300)
Posted by prowl123 on June 24th, 2011 @ 7:18am CDT
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246318)
Posted by moneycon on June 24th, 2011 @ 7:50am CDT
$55.00 for a 5" figure....wth is happening to the world?
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246319)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on June 24th, 2011 @ 7:55am CDT
BeastProwl wrote:alrighty, cool enough, now let's see that alt mode! OH! That's right.

and that's why I never buy these guys. robot replicas with shiny paint.


LMFAO !!! You make my day lol. "Robot replicas with shiny paint"? Dude go check the Seibertron gallery of Optimus Prime's robot replicas...I can name ALOT of differences

1) Alot more detail
2) more weapons
3) more articulation
4) Look exactly like the cgi

Seriously I could go on but you're still gonna say the same thing...So good day to you sir :D.

moneycon wrote:$55.00 for a 5" figure....wth is happening to the world?


Well just in case you didnt know...IMO it's a fitting price. For something that looks so close to the cgi,lotsa articulation,the details are amazing and the paint apps are just gorgeous. So really 55 dollars isnt a ridiculous price. Wanna know what's a ridiculous price? 1000 dollars for a toy that's just a Voyager TF...Sure it's a one of a kind figure...But really? 1000 dollars for a frickin Voyager,that doesnt even look good...That you can call expensive my friend.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246322)
Posted by moneycon on June 24th, 2011 @ 8:20am CDT
I guess I'm getting old....I don't know.....I haven't been in this game that long....it just seems like prices are shooting into the stars as of late.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246494)
Posted by Dre Merc on June 24th, 2011 @ 3:37pm CDT
Excellent! I really hope this is not the last in this line. I'd like to see Megatron, Shockwave, Bumblebee, Ironhide, and Sideswipe. RT OP will be $55 depending on where you get it from. Amiami tends to have cheaper prices than most online japanese toy sites. There's also hlj, hobby search, and anime-export.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246582)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on June 24th, 2011 @ 5:59pm CDT
$\/\/33+ Je$u$! That thing looks awesome! I have to have that. What the hell is with the giant 15 barreled gun on his left? One wasn't enough? I will empty the wallets of 20000 people for this figure if need be.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246656)
Posted by moneycon on June 24th, 2011 @ 9:14pm CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:$\/\/33+ Je$u$! That thing looks awesome! I have to have that. What the hell is with the giant 15 barreled gun on his left? One wasn't enough? I will empty the wallets of 20000 people for this figure if need be.

It really does look like a million bucks....figuratively speaking of course ;) ...But at 5.5"...it's not gonna have that pop like those hd, close up photos.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246663)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on June 24th, 2011 @ 9:36pm CDT
moneycon wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:$\/\/33+ Je$u$! That thing looks awesome! I have to have that. What the hell is with the giant 15 barreled gun on his left? One wasn't enough? I will empty the wallets of 20000 people for this figure if need be.

It really does look like a million bucks....figuratively speaking of course ;) ...But at 5.5"...it's not gonna have that pop like those hd, close up photos.



It still looks better than those other revoltech figures of G1 Optimus Megatron and Rodimus. Those looked awful. This one looks much better and you gotta love the weaponry that comes with it.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246669)
Posted by moneycon on June 24th, 2011 @ 9:44pm CDT
very true f o i...very true
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246732)
Posted by BeastProwl on June 25th, 2011 @ 1:21am CDT
CrimsonPrime wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:alrighty, cool enough, now let's see that alt mode! OH! That's right.

and that's why I never buy these guys. robot replicas with shiny paint.


LMFAO !!! You make my day lol. "Robot replicas with shiny paint"? Dude go check the Seibertron gallery of Optimus Prime's robot replicas...I can name ALOT of differences

1) Alot more detail
2) more weapons
3) more articulation
4) Look exactly like the cgi

Seriously I could go on but you're still gonna say the same thing...So good day to you sir :D.

moneycon wrote:$55.00 for a 5" figure....wth is happening to the world?


Well just in case you didnt know...IMO it's a fitting price. For something that looks so close to the cgi,lotsa articulation,the details are amazing and the paint apps are just gorgeous. So really 55 dollars isnt a ridiculous price. Wanna know what's a ridiculous price? 1000 dollars for a toy that's just a Voyager TF...Sure it's a one of a kind figure...But really? 1000 dollars for a frickin Voyager,that doesnt even look good...That you can call expensive my friend.

LOL Okay, how about, revoltech being the insperation for robot replicas, and revoltech thought, OH! Movie Bots! HOT! HOT! HOT!
lets use the robot replicas we inspired and enhance them with our creativity and a crapload'o'money for the pricetag! $$$$$$$$$ WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1246859)
Posted by KapikoArt on June 25th, 2011 @ 10:12am CDT
How tall is he?
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1251297)
Posted by El Duque on July 2nd, 2011 @ 2:55pm CDT
Revoltech has posted additional images of their upcoming movieverse Optimus Prime. These images show off the figure's multiple points of articulation and various weapon ports. If you're in the market for a highly articulated non-transforming representation of Optimus Prime from the movie franchise, but don't want to assemble Takara's Dual Model Kit this might be a nice alternative. See their mirrored images below.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1251305)
Posted by jaws on July 2nd, 2011 @ 3:16pm CDT
Awesome OP, just needs a trailer/base station to hold all those weapons
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1251311)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on July 2nd, 2011 @ 3:36pm CDT
he looks amazing, BUT! i saw the review of him and it just seems like he breaks too easily. no, no, no.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1251328)
Posted by starwarrior1227 on July 2nd, 2011 @ 4:04pm CDT
i loved the image of prime's Bruce Lee kick.
and to doubledealer25, i think you are talking about the building set optimus, but if your right can you please send a link please.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1251333)
Posted by Convotron on July 2nd, 2011 @ 4:13pm CDT
Doubledealer25 wrote:he looks amazing, BUT! i saw the review of him and it just seems like he breaks too easily. no, no, no.


If you're referring to Peaugh's review of the "Dual Model" model kit of Optimus Prime made by Takara, it's not the same as this action figure, which is made by Kaiyodo and the release date of this figure is September 2011.
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1251335)
Posted by dragons on July 2nd, 2011 @ 4:18pm CDT
i may or may not buy this slightly dissapointed theres no extrad for this one face plate is off or variant version of this one.

:lol: good thing about this one is you replicate end scene where prime losses his arm with out having to worry breaking it
Re: Tokyo Toy Show 2011 - Prototype Images of Revoltech Movie Optimus Prime (1251344)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on July 2nd, 2011 @ 4:36pm CDT
starwarrior1227 wrote:i loved the image of prime's Bruce Lee kick.
and to doubledealer25, i think you are talking about the building set optimus, but if your right can you please send a link please.


it might be the building set im talking about. so you dont have to build this one?

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIER Transformers War Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN + HIGHJUMP Transformers Siege Micromasters Off-Road Patrol"
WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON