Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia

Transformers News: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia

Friday, December 21st, 2018 6:15PM CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Collectables
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 16,481

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Looks like Australian Transformer fans got to have a fun promotion for the Transformers Bumblebee movie! As Paramount Pictures Australia set up little booths in Sydney and Melbourne where aside from seeing a dancing Bumblebee, you could walk away with a Bumblebee themed blank cassette and a flyer with a link to a special Transformers Bumblebee movie themed Spotify play list!

Transformers News: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia

Now why it looks like the promotion has ended, Australian site Ausdroid has gotten their hands on some and are giving them away to Australian fans who couldn't make it to one of the installations. To enter, go to the Ausdroid website and enter using the form at the bottom of the page, Australian residents only mind.

All non Australians will have to make do with the Spotify list and the ability to make your own 80s Bumblebee soundtrack from preset selections over on Bumblebee Rewind dedicated website.

Transformers News: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia

This site allows you to make your own playlists, share them with friends and play them through Spotify itself.

Will you be listening to this list and be getting into the eighties mood? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews.
Credit(s): Ausdroid.net, Spotify
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia (2000422)
Posted by Alpha Dominus on December 21st, 2018 @ 10:39pm CST
Ah man. Loved the 80's soundtrack to the movie. Would've loved snatching one of these...
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia (2000478)
Posted by xMXUx on December 22nd, 2018 @ 4:00am CST
As a serious cassette collector I'd love to get my hands on one of these :x so if anyone happens to have one and wanna get rid of it, I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands ;) otherwise I'll be on the lookout on the internet haha
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia (2000582)
Posted by Ironhidensh on December 22nd, 2018 @ 3:32pm CST
We have arrived.



Image
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia (2000599)
Posted by Deadput on December 22nd, 2018 @ 4:51pm CST
So the Entertainment Weekly website (the same guys who gave us our first look at Shatter and Dropkick) posted an article about which transformers were in the Cybertron battle. (The text contains spoilers for a couple parts, in particular about the fate of a character)

But we got some nice screenshots of the Cybertron stuff, in particular Wheeljack, Arcee, Cliffjumper (You can see for sure that his design is just a recolor of Bee's Cybertron design with addition of a new head) and a bit of Brawn.

Also I didn't even know there was a Teletran 1 appearance till I read the article!

Note: Fun fact in the Wheeljack screenshot you can see Dropkick's cybertron form on a ledge beside a Seeker shooting at Autobots, near Wheeljack's shoulder but above the Autobot soldier (Ratchet I think)

Nice to get some good clear HD screenshots now instead of waiting for the movie to release on dvd/digital.

https://ew.com/movies/2018/12/22/bumble ... ng-battle/

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia (2000611)
Posted by steals_your_goats on December 22nd, 2018 @ 6:14pm CST
I just saw Bumblebee and instead of a long review I'm just going to cut to the chase and say that this is what the movie-verse should've been from the very beginning. This is what happens when a movie is directed by someone who actually cares about the Transformers, rather than someone who's just in it for the money. This has restored my faith in the future of the live action movies.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia (2000617)
Posted by Ironhidensh on December 22nd, 2018 @ 7:04pm CST
Yeah, this movie was amazing. I took the opening scene as an apology for the first five movies. :lol:
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia (2000627)
Posted by Salacious_Monk on December 22nd, 2018 @ 8:09pm CST
steals_your_goats wrote:I just saw Bumblebee and instead of a long review I'm just going to cut to the chase and say that this is what the movie-verse should've been from the very beginning. This is what happens when a movie is directed by someone who actually cares about the Transformers, rather than someone who's just in it for the money. This has restored my faith in the future of the live action movies.

The problem with this movie is that the decepticons appear too weak... Blitzwing shot point blank at Bumblebee but Bee did not die...On the other hand, Bee shot Blitzwing once and Blitzwing exploded into pieces...Just because of such a small missile? Again, Dropkick (as a copter) shot at Bumblebee but could not harm it and Bee could kill Dropkick just with a chain?
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia (2000628)
Posted by steals_your_goats on December 22nd, 2018 @ 8:15pm CST
Salacious_Monk wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:I just saw Bumblebee and instead of a long review I'm just going to cut to the chase and say that this is what the movie-verse should've been from the very beginning. This is what happens when a movie is directed by someone who actually cares about the Transformers, rather than someone who's just in it for the money. This has restored my faith in the future of the live action movies.

The problem with this movie is that the decepticons appear too weak... Blitzwing shot point blank at Bumblebee but Bee did not die...On the other hand, Bee shot Blitzwing once and Blitzwing exploded into pieces...Just because of such a small missile? Again, Dropkick (as a copter) shot at Bumblebee but could not harm it and Bee could kill Dropkick just with a chain?

The size of the missile doesn't really matter when it was right near his head, but I didn't think they were weaker than any of the previous decepticons. I mean in dark of the moon Bumblebee simply punches through Soundwaves head. That's pretty weak if you ask me.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia (2000629)
Posted by Salacious_Monk on December 22nd, 2018 @ 8:20pm CST
steals_your_goats wrote:
Salacious_Monk wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:I just saw Bumblebee and instead of a long review I'm just going to cut to the chase and say that this is what the movie-verse should've been from the very beginning. This is what happens when a movie is directed by someone who actually cares about the Transformers, rather than someone who's just in it for the money. This has restored my faith in the future of the live action movies.

The problem with this movie is that the decepticons appear too weak... Blitzwing shot point blank at Bumblebee but Bee did not die...On the other hand, Bee shot Blitzwing once and Blitzwing exploded into pieces...Just because of such a small missile? Again, Dropkick (as a copter) shot at Bumblebee but could not harm it and Bee could kill Dropkick just with a chain?

The size of the missile doesn't really matter when it was right near his head, but I didn't think they were weaker than any of the previous decepticons. I mean in dark of the moon Bumblebee simply punches through Soundwaves head. That's pretty weak if you ask me.

Forget about Bay's crap...Decepticons (which are supposed to be millions of years more advanced than human beings) in his films already became prey of US soldiers...
I just wondered why Blitzwing could not kill Bumblebee with so many shots.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia (2000630)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on December 22nd, 2018 @ 8:23pm CST
Salacious_Monk wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
Salacious_Monk wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:I just saw Bumblebee and instead of a long review I'm just going to cut to the chase and say that this is what the movie-verse should've been from the very beginning. This is what happens when a movie is directed by someone who actually cares about the Transformers, rather than someone who's just in it for the money. This has restored my faith in the future of the live action movies.

The problem with this movie is that the decepticons appear too weak... Blitzwing shot point blank at Bumblebee but Bee did not die...On the other hand, Bee shot Blitzwing once and Blitzwing exploded into pieces...Just because of such a small missile? Again, Dropkick (as a copter) shot at Bumblebee but could not harm it and Bee could kill Dropkick just with a chain?

The size of the missile doesn't really matter when it was right near his head, but I didn't think they were weaker than any of the previous decepticons. I mean in dark of the moon Bumblebee simply punches through Soundwaves head. That's pretty weak if you ask me.

Forget about Bay's crap...Decepticons (which are supposed to be millions of years more advanced than human beings) in his films already became prey of US soldiers...
I just wondered why Blitzwing could not kill Bumblebee with so many shots.

Cos Bumblebee’s a good guy. He has plot armor.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia (2000631)
Posted by steals_your_goats on December 22nd, 2018 @ 8:24pm CST
Salacious_Monk wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
Salacious_Monk wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:I just saw Bumblebee and instead of a long review I'm just going to cut to the chase and say that this is what the movie-verse should've been from the very beginning. This is what happens when a movie is directed by someone who actually cares about the Transformers, rather than someone who's just in it for the money. This has restored my faith in the future of the live action movies.

The problem with this movie is that the decepticons appear too weak... Blitzwing shot point blank at Bumblebee but Bee did not die...On the other hand, Bee shot Blitzwing once and Blitzwing exploded into pieces...Just because of such a small missile? Again, Dropkick (as a copter) shot at Bumblebee but could not harm it and Bee could kill Dropkick just with a chain?

The size of the missile doesn't really matter when it was right near his head, but I didn't think they were weaker than any of the previous decepticons. I mean in dark of the moon Bumblebee simply punches through Soundwaves head. That's pretty weak if you ask me.

Forget about Bay's crap...Decepticons (which are supposed to be millions of years more advanced than human beings) in his films already became prey of US soldiers...
I just wondered why Blitzwing could not kill Bumblebee with so many shots.

That's the power of plot armor. I mean the movie is literally called Bumblebee so obviously Blitzwing was never going to be able to kill him.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia (2000636)
Posted by Deadput on December 22nd, 2018 @ 9:03pm CST
You do know that Blitzwing wasn't trying to kill Bumblebee with his gun right? He was using some for of Machine gun that shot little bullets to push Bee off the ledge so he could grab and question him.

Bumblebee used a plasma cannon which is more powerful for the intent of killing and this wasn't just "one missile" that one blowing up blew up all the other missiles he had on him which caused a chain reaction to make a bigger explosion.


Blitzwing wasn't trying to kill Bee at the time while the latter was.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia (2000638)
Posted by Salacious_Monk on December 22nd, 2018 @ 9:45pm CST
Deadput wrote:You do know that Blitzwing wasn't trying to kill Bumblebee with his gun right? He was using some for of Machine gun that shot little bullets to push Bee off the ledge so he could grab and question him.

Bumblebee used a plasma cannon which is more powerful for the intent of killing and this wasn't just "one missile" that one blowing up blew up all the other missiles he had on him which caused a chain reaction to make a bigger explosion.


Blitzwing wasn't trying to kill Bee at the time while the latter was.

So actually Blitzwing was humane and merciful while Bumblebee was a merciless and callous murder... In other words, Blitzwing was actually a good guy while Bumblebee was a bad guy ;)
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia (2000641)
Posted by Deadput on December 22nd, 2018 @ 9:52pm CST
Salacious_Monk wrote:So actually Blitzwing was humane and merciful while Bumblebee was a merciless and callous murder... In other words, Blitzwing was actually a good guy while Bumblebee was a bad guy ;)

Heh heh, yeah kinda comes across that way the way I typed it.

I mean more so that Blitzwing wasn't trying to kill him at that one moment, as the film shows after he throws Bee off the cliff (not that Cliff fan fic writers) Blitz goes to finish him off, if he didn't stop to pick him up and monologue he would have surely killed Bee right there and then, good thing Bee is quite the intelligent bugger.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia (2000642)
Posted by Salacious_Monk on December 22nd, 2018 @ 10:01pm CST
Yeah, you are right. Bad guys always have too much to say and in the end get themselves killed. Another thing that I was not satisfied was that the movie could have included in the main theme (music) of the G1 toons. That could have been awesome!
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia (2000647)
Posted by william-james88 on December 22nd, 2018 @ 11:14pm CST
Salacious_Monk wrote:
Deadput wrote:You do know that Blitzwing wasn't trying to kill Bumblebee with his gun right? He was using some for of Machine gun that shot little bullets to push Bee off the ledge so he could grab and question him.

Bumblebee used a plasma cannon which is more powerful for the intent of killing and this wasn't just "one missile" that one blowing up blew up all the other missiles he had on him which caused a chain reaction to make a bigger explosion.


Blitzwing wasn't trying to kill Bee at the time while the latter was.

So actually Blitzwing was humane and merciful while Bumblebee was a merciless and callous murder... In other words, Blitzwing was actually a good guy while Bumblebee was a bad guy ;)

Haha, the way I see it, Blitzwing needs Bumblebee alive, Bumblebee just retaliates and does not need Blitzwing alive at all.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia (2000649)
Posted by william-james88 on December 22nd, 2018 @ 11:24pm CST
Fellow Seibertronian Deadput has helped us out by not only letting us know of these gorgeous new high definition stills of the Transformers: Bumblebee movie's Cybertron scene but also providing a great description of what we can spot. You can check it all below, the still are from EW.

Deadput wrote:So the Entertainment Weekly website (the same guys who gave us our first look at Shatter and Dropkick) posted an article about which transformers were in the Cybertron battle. (The text contains spoilers for a couple parts, in particular about the fate of a character)

But we got some nice screenshots of the Cybertron stuff, in particular Wheeljack, Arcee, Cliffjumper (You can see for sure that his design is just a recolor of Bee's Cybertron design with addition of a new head) and a bit of Brawn.

Also I didn't even know there was a Teletran 1 appearance till I read the article!

Note: Fun fact in the Wheeljack screenshot you can see Dropkick's cybertron form on a ledge beside a Seeker shooting at Autobots, near Wheeljack's shoulder but above the Autobot soldier (Ratchet I think)

Nice to get some good clear HD screenshots now instead of waiting for the movie to release on dvd/digital.


Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia (2000651)
Posted by Deadput on December 22nd, 2018 @ 11:57pm CST
I was originally typing that I thought I might have saw Jazz beside Ironhide in the Cybertron scene since I came across a very clear recording of the Cybertron battle on youtube but watching it again I'm pretty sure it was Wheeljack considering that Ironhide was next to him in his scene, the camera panned so fast the blurred screenshot sort of made it look like Jazz's silhouette.

Could of also been one of the generic Autobots we saw on Cybertron since there is a white one at the front of the group you briefly see during Wheeljack's part that gets blown up when Optimus makes his jumping entrance above the guy.

But speaking of them I think the guy who gets blown up and flips around in the air before landing on the ground right before Brawn's scene was Huffer possibly.

He has the same mostly purple with orange color scheme and he seems to have a big orange back (not as big as the G1 cartoon/toy Huffer but still a bit of kibble that could be the Huffer hood)

Also the blue Autobot that's behind Brawn during his bit actually might be female since her waist, "metal underwear" and legs resemble the more..."shapely" look that female Autobots like Arcee have, I have a good screenshot of that but I'm not going to post them due to site rules and respect to Paramount/Hasbro.

I can't wait for the HD public release so we can scourge the Cybertron scenes for good shots and see if there is anymore cameos.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia (2000654)
Posted by hausjam on December 23rd, 2018 @ 12:21am CST
While these would look aweome in a cgi only full length war for cybertron movie (which I am sure would cost way too much for them to ever make) in this live action universe, they look ridiculous and out of place. It was clearly a hastily done, shameless nostalgia trip.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Movie Cassettes Given Out By Paramount Australia (2000657)
Posted by Deadput on December 23rd, 2018 @ 12:39am CST
hausjam wrote:While these would look aweome in a cgi only full length war for cybertron movie (which I am sure would cost way too much for them to ever make) in this live action universe, they look ridiculous and out of place. It was clearly a hastily done, shameless nostalgia trip.


I mean what do people expect digitally created colorful toy robots to look on the big screen?

Like real Transformers?

This is why we had the metal plate "insect" faces of the previous Transformers Bay films because it's less uncanny and unnatural looking then humanoid faces especially ones that are not fully human looking like robots with metal human faces.

This is why that if this is a "reboot" and they continue down that they keep Bee's face as it is since A:It makes him standout from other Transformers instead of having the same metal face as the others. B:It would be less cute if he had a face that was more like Cliffjumper, like this one.

Image

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #215 - New Year, New Toys
Twincast / Podcast #215:
"New Year, New Toys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, January 13th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Henkei C-19 Legends Class Minibot Cosmos" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Classics Henkei DIRGE Seeker Jet Takara Deluxe Class size Nice!" on EBAY
Buy "2018 Transformers Studio Series Bumblebee Movie Deluxe Figure MOC - #22 DROPKICK" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 1988 Grand Slam and Raindance Slamdance cassettes MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro Studio Series 22 Movie Bumblebee Deluxe Copter DROPKICK NEW" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO X 3ATOYS Movie Bumblebee Transformers Blitzwing Action Figure HP" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Creator Primus 2010 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Henkei Cyclonus" on EBAY