Transformers Collectors Club Issue 31, free for the public.

Transformers Collectors Club Issue 31, free for the public.

Tuesday, March 9th, 2010 9:13pm CST

Categories: Company News, Digital Media News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 41,499

The Transformers Collectors' Club has placed their entire last issue in full public view for those of you who are on the fence for becoming members for 2010. This issue previews War For Cybertron, talks about the 2010 Toy Fair, concludes their Shattered Glass comic story and much more!

Click here to see the whole issue and click here if you wish to sign up. Remember, you need to do so by Tuesday, March 16th if you wish to receive Dion free.

Credit(s): Mkall

Re: Transformers Collectors Club Issue 31, free for the public. (1053359)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on March 9th, 2010 @ 9:57pm CST
Re: Transformers Collectors Club Issue 31, free for the public. (1053362)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on March 9th, 2010 @ 10:16pm CST
Lapse Of Reason wrote:I'd love for them to sell a trade paperback of their exclusive comics. I am a club member, but I'd buy something like that.

They already have. "Transformers: Cybertron - Balancing Act" was a collection of the "Balacing Act/Revelations" story arcs.
Re: Transformers Collectors Club Issue 31, free for the public. (1053371)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on March 9th, 2010 @ 10:33pm CST
Darth Bombshell wrote:

Yeah, and I have that, but IDW should also collect the other 3 arcs into a single volume as well, even if only to finish the whole arc.
Re: Transformers Collectors Club Issue 31, free for the public. (1053414)
Posted by Cliffjumper Prime on March 10th, 2010 @ 6:22am CST
Re: Transformers Collectors Club Issue 31, free for the public. (1053423)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 10th, 2010 @ 7:49am CST
It's only 16 pages long? That's short. :???:

And Galvatron in Cyb. Evac's body. Why?

Cliffjumper Prime wrote:Did anyone notice Omega Supreme with Cybertron Menasor's body? could we be getting a toy in the future? that'd be sweet!!
That's Omega Doom, not Omega Supreme (the two are counterparts, though).
Re: Transformers Collectors Club Issue 31, free for the public. (1053459)
Posted by Dj kevintron on March 10th, 2010 @ 10:06am CST
It was cool to see this! I just joined the club but missed the cut-off for this issue by a few days. I mainly joined for Dion but it is cool to get an exclusive comic out of the deal too. If you live in the US and dont mind 3rd class mail it is only 40 bucks. Look at it like this $3.34 an issue a the mag(6 issues a year) and then you paying $20 for the figure(plus a discount in the site store for a year). Its really not that bad, I hope more people join because we all know that would mean cooler/more exclusives. :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Collectors Club Issue 31, free for the public. (1053511)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 10th, 2010 @ 1:52pm CST
I was a member for a year and that was it. I did the math and thought it was a good deal but i just got screwed over. Never got my member figure and i never received 2 issues. Only way ill rejoin is if there is a really badass figure. Until then ill spend my $40 elsewhere.
Re: Transformers Collectors Club Issue 31, free for the public. (1053657)
Posted by Dead Metal on March 11th, 2010 @ 11:40am CST
The comic wasn't too bad.
Would be cool if they had an option of receiving the club mag as a pdf and thus lower the cost of the subscription for non US members.

The only thing in this I'm interested in is the comic the rest is just meh.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Bundle Rare, Medix, Blades And Blurr Morbot Job Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots High tide Boat and figure complete Hightide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Chief Charlie Burns Rescue Cutter Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Cloudraker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Outback" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Arms Micron Shining Bumblebee Targetmaster Gun Minicon" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS CODY BURNS Figure, Rescue Axe Variant 2011." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Overbite Takara Tomy Piranacon Seacon" on EBAY