This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers DOTM Trailer in Mid / Late April?

Transformers News: Transformers DOTM Trailer in Mid / Late April?

Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011 12:17AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Rumors
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 32,202

Take this with a healthy dose of salt, but here's the latest information on the next Transformers DOTM trailer. First off the British Board of Film Classification has listed the rating and time of the next trailer. They got some of their information wrong, as they list the director as Ivan Reitman, and have the film starring Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher! That part can obviously be disregarded, but the rating and time should be accurate. They rate the trailer as PG and have it clocking in at 2 minutes 18 seconds.

On to the second part. nelson, the site admin for director Michael Bay's Shoot for the Edit forums, chimed in on a topic about the BBFC information listed above. According to him the next trailer will not debut until mid to late April, which would debunk the previous list of potential trailer and TV spot dates that popped up last month. It tied the next trailer with Sucker Punch, which opens this Friday March 25th.

Originally Posted by nelson
Trailer will come around mid/late April.

Combine it all and it looks like we will be getting a PG rated 2 minute 18 second trailer in mid to late April. If you believe Bay's right hand man nelson and a site that listed Transformers DOTM director as Ivan Reitman that is.
Credit(s): BBFC, Nelson of Shoot for the Edit, Albershide

Re: Transformers DOTM Trailer in Mid / Late April? (1198689)
Posted by Captziltoid on March 23rd, 2011 @ 1:26am CDT
natalie portman and ashton kutcher eh. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! yea i could totally see that. only if ashton kutcher was the voice of bb and thats why micheal bay made him slient. oh man my cracked ribs are hurtin!!!
Re: Transformers DOTM Trailer in Mid / Late April? (1198700)
Posted by Capt.Failure on March 23rd, 2011 @ 3:31am CDT
Captziltoid wrote:natalie portman and ashton kutcher

Only two things that could make me hate the movies. Portman helped ruin Star Wars and Kutcher...well, yeah. No.

I'm glad that page is full of crap. Gave me a heart attack at first.
Re: Transformers DOTM Trailer in Mid / Late April? (1198708)
Posted by Albershide on March 23rd, 2011 @ 3:56am CDT
UPDATE:

SFTE admin Nelson said:

"Trailer will come around mid/late April."

http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forum/sh ... post167451

This is really sad. Another 3 weeks of waiting. This makes the trailer list also fake. But let's wait and see. Maybe he is talking about a theatrical trailer not a teaser. :(
Re: Transformers DOTM Trailer in Mid / Late April? (1198721)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 23rd, 2011 @ 5:45am CDT
Capt.Failure wrote:
Captziltoid wrote:natalie portman and ashton kutcher

I'm glad that page is full of crap. Gave me a heart attack at first.

Natalie is probably the only reason to like the new star wars films :lol:
Re: Transformers DOTM Trailer in Mid / Late April? (1198725)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on March 23rd, 2011 @ 6:14am CDT
Re: Transformers DOTM Trailer in Mid / Late April? (1198929)
Posted by BeastWarsFTW on March 23rd, 2011 @ 4:34pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:Just because there is a trailer coming around late April doesn't mean there isn't one coming this week. We'll find out in 2 days anyway.

I somewhat expect there to be a short teaser with Sentinel Prime/Megatron and/or Shockwave glimpses to be released in the theaters. Then possibly the last official full trailer released in April. He may release enough this weekend to try and drive us crazy and wanting more, which he has done a good job so far. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers DOTM Trailer in Mid / Late April? (1198950)
Posted by Capt.Failure on March 23rd, 2011 @ 5:19pm CDT
Capt.Failure wrote:
Captziltoid wrote:natalie portman and ashton kutcher

I'm glad that page is full of crap. Gave me a heart attack at first.

Natalie is probably the only reason to like the new star wars films :lol:

Too bad I'm gay then right. Now you know why Megan Fox has no redeeming qualities for me either. :lol:
Re: Transformers DOTM Trailer in Mid / Late April? (1199487)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 24th, 2011 @ 7:58pm CDT
Capt.Failure wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
Captziltoid wrote:natalie portman and ashton kutcher

I'm glad that page is full of crap. Gave me a heart attack at first.

Natalie is probably the only reason to like the new star wars films :lol:

I'm straight and megan fox has no redeeming qualities for me. :lol:
Natalie portman's a dec actress though, in the right movies. She even raps, which took me by surprise.
Re: Transformers DOTM Trailer in Mid / Late April? (1199550)
Posted by Capt.Failure on March 24th, 2011 @ 9:29pm CDT
Natalie portman's a dec actress though, in the right movies.

Well yeah, but George Lucas can't direct his way out of a paper bag were actors are concerned so she didn't get to show it.

She even raps, which took me by surprise.

Be right back, cleaning my brains off the wall...
Re: Transformers DOTM Trailer in Mid / Late April? (1200512)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 26th, 2011 @ 10:08pm CDT
Capt.Failure wrote:
Capt.Failure wrote:
Captziltoid wrote:natalie portman and ashton kutcher

I'm glad that page is full of crap. Gave me a heart attack at first.

Natalie is probably the only reason to like the new star wars films :lol:

I'm straight and megan fox has no redeeming qualities for me. :lol:

Re: Transformers DOTM Trailer in Mid / Late April? (1200513)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 26th, 2011 @ 10:17pm CDT
Gyrotron wrote:Seriously? We went from Transformers to Natalie Portman, stay on topic, flippit!

Might off gone off track a bit, but your post might as well have said "bump". YOU stay on topic.
:CON:
Re: Transformers DOTM Trailer in Mid / Late April? (1200655)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 27th, 2011 @ 10:43am CDT

:CON:

Don't try and screw around with me.

Hmm, PG? Total downgrade, but that's just the trailer. If the movie turns out to be PG, I'm going to explode. :BOOM: PG-13 is one of the many reasons I go to watch Transformers Bayverse.
Re: Transformers DOTM Trailer in Mid / Late April? (1200798)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 27th, 2011 @ 2:56pm CDT
Gyrotron wrote:

:CON:

Don't try and screw around with me.

I'm sorry, i didn't mean to screw around with you pitasandwichtron
Re: Transformers DOTM Trailer in Mid / Late April? (1200849)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 27th, 2011 @ 5:41pm CDT
Gyrotron wrote:

:CON:

Don't try and screw around with me.

I'm sorry, i didn't mean to screw around with you pitasandwichtron

Stay on topic :grin:

Like I said before, If the movie is PG, Imma freak out. I can't wait to see this freakin' awesome trailer.
Re: Transformers DOTM Trailer in Mid / Late April? (1200867)
Posted by SlyTF1 on March 27th, 2011 @ 6:18pm CDT
Gyrotron wrote:
Gyrotron wrote:

:CON:

Don't try and screw around with me.

I'm sorry, i didn't mean to screw around with you pitasandwichtron

Stay on topic :grin:

It can't be PG. DOTM is darker, therefore it has to be PG-13! If it is PG, I quit forever.
Re: Transformers DOTM Trailer in Mid / Late April? (1200868)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 27th, 2011 @ 6:18pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
Gyrotron wrote:
Gyrotron wrote:

:CON:

Don't try and screw around with me.

I'm sorry, i didn't mean to screw around with you pitasandwichtron

Stay on topic :grin:

Amen man!
Re: Transformers DOTM Trailer in Mid / Late April? (1201843)
Posted by FanimusMaximus on March 29th, 2011 @ 8:35am CDT
I hope it is worth the wait, because I am getting tired of teasers.
Re: Transformers DOTM Trailer in Mid / Late April? (1202675)
Posted by Capt.Failure on March 30th, 2011 @ 4:36pm CDT
FanimusMaximus wrote:I hope it is worth the wait, because I am getting tired of teasers.

Such is the agony of summer blockbusters I'm afraid. :-(

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HALLOWEEN SPECIAL #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUL210492 Ramondelli"
Transformers HALLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231222G"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #39 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 231222V"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #40 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JAN210498 2A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222L"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WINDBLADE #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 1RI (CA) Pitre-Durocher 230124"
Transformers WINDB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2013 5A (CA) Christiansen"
Transformers Prime ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #6 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915R"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers DAWN OF THE PREDACUS BotCon One-Shot IDW Comics 2016 240415A"
Transformers DAWN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #35 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUL210494 35RI (CA) Gauntt (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #35 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #1 Vol 1 Decepticons Dreamwave Comics 2002 (CA) Lee"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 5th ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0124IM891 (CA) Bratukhin"
TRANSFORMERS #1 5t ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #11 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 OCT210409 11A (CA) VenBlu"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #352 - Revenge of Buzzsaw