Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Video Review

Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Video Review

Thursday, July 5th, 2018 7:08pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Reviews
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 14,502

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to a heads up from Seibertronian member westjames/notirish, we have word that Chefatron has uploaded a video review of the upcoming Transformers Power of the Primes Leader Class Nemesis Prime! Nemesis Prime is a retool of the Leader Class Optimus Prime figure with a wicked new headsculpt featuring some very wicked pointy design cues and a beautiful black color scheme. This form is the evolved form of Nemesis Pax, who also features a brand new headsculpt for the brand new character, and features a spiky mohawk and faceplate. The set also include a pair of arm cannons reminiscent of Armada Nemesis Prime, along with 2 new swords, one of which is based on the Dark Star Saber from Armada's Nemesis Prime, and another that is a brand new transforming targetmaster like bird named Giza.

This figure is in and out of availability on Amazon.com, so keep checking in on him, and hopefully you can snag one! And in case you are having issues, he is set to be properly released as part of Amazon Prime day on July 17.

Credit(s): Chefatron


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Video Review (1968907)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on July 5th, 2018 @ 7:18pm CDT
TrypticonCarne wrote:Hope you enjoy nemesis because I want thanks to amazon deliveries **** screw up. You know what if being annoyed and angry at this gets me banned then ban me. Every **** time I preorder they do **** like this to me. I don't know how none of you have this issue
You won't get banned for being annoyed or angry. Only if you break the rules enough times. What was the reason for Amazon doing that?

Question: do you guys think that the new style hands for the PoTP deluxe limbs would look better with only one thumb? Yeah, it would limit the figure to being a specific limb, but if it was screen or comic accurate, I think it would look better. Is it easy to pop off the extra thumb?

Another question: now that some time has passed, what is the consensus on PoTP Starscream? Is he a good representative of IDW Starscream?
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Video Review (1968908)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 5th, 2018 @ 7:24pm CDT
Thanks to Seibertron members TrypticonCarne and Blacklai, we have 2 reviews for you today, both of them centering on the recently announced San Diego Comic Con exclusive Throne of the Primes set!

First up, we have a pictorial review of the set, courtesy of Blacklai, which features a nice comparison between the new Primal and the regular retail release Optimal Optimus. We also get a good look at the throne, including the details that even have the other 8 members of the Prime vote on the throne. We also get a video demonstration of the scepter and the ring of Prime Masters. And to top everything else off, we get a good look at the final 4 Prime Masters, completing the 13. You can go to Blacklai's page or click any of the images below to view all the images as well as all of Blacklai's thoughts.

And in case you needed some video to go with your review, Kevin Liu on YouTube has a video up reviewing the set, though it is not in English.

Check out all the content below, and let us know if this is indeed an exclusive that you plan to try hard to get!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image



Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Video Review (1968909)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 5th, 2018 @ 7:28pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:Another question: now that some time has passed, what is the consensus on PoTP Starscream? Is he a good representative of IDW Starscream?

He's not bad. I like the robot mode, even though I appear to be in the minority on that opinion, and the jet mode is kinda rubbish, but the combined mode is nice.

I like him as my Starscream in my display, but I am glad they decided not to do all the seekers using this mold
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Video Review (1968911)
Posted by Sarahthecutevixen on July 5th, 2018 @ 7:31pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:
TrypticonCarne wrote:Hope you enjoy nemesis because I want thanks to amazon deliveries **** screw up. You know what if being annoyed and angry at this gets me banned then ban me. Every **** time I preorder they do **** like this to me. I don't know how none of you have this issue
You won't get banned for being annoyed or angry. Only if you break the rules enough times. What was the reason for Amazon doing that?

Question: do you guys think that the new style hands for the PoTP deluxe limbs would look better with only one thumb? Yeah, it would limit the figure to being a specific limb, but if it was screen or comic accurate, I think it would look better. Is it easy to pop off the extra thumb?

Another question: now that some time has passed, what is the consensus on PoTP Starscream? Is he a good representative of IDW Starscream?

They claimed I refused to accept the delivery on something that hasn't shipped at all what's so ever. I CANT REFUSE SOMERHING YOU NEVER FUCKING SENT, AND WHY WOULD I REFUSE SOMETHING I FUCKING PAID FOR?
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Video Review (1968914)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 5th, 2018 @ 7:47pm CDT
TrypticonCarne wrote:AMAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! :BOOM:



I no longer preorder from them. Because I preordered a thing. Then it take so long that I gforget it. Then I preorder again just to be sure. Months later, my credit card is charged double... then I get the thing twice.


Yeah, it's kinda my fault, but if would be nice if amazon prevented us when we double preorder a thing. I did the mistake TWICE. Once it was to late for return/refund and I'm now stuck with a sealed thing paid a fortune that is now worth nothing. The second time, I was quick to react and I could get a refund. But still....
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Video Review (1968915)
Posted by Sarahthecutevixen on July 5th, 2018 @ 7:56pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
TrypticonCarne wrote:AMAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! :BOOM:



I no longer preorder from them. Because I preordered a thing. Then it take so long that I gforget it. Then I preorder again just to be sure. Months later, my credit card is charged double... then I get the thing twice.


Yeah, it's kinda my fault, but if would be nice if amazon prevented us when we double preorder a thing. I did the mistake TWICE. Once it was to late for return/refund and I'm now stuck with a sealed thing paid a fortune that is now worth nothing. The second time, I was quick to react and I could get a refund. But still....
. I am no mood for your bullshit right now
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Video Review (1968916)
Posted by Emerje on July 5th, 2018 @ 7:56pm CDT
Whenever I order or pre-order something off Amazon I get a message on the product page telling me I already ordered it. Does Amazon Canada not do that?

NPpre-order.JPG


Emerje
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Video Review (1968917)
Posted by Burn on July 5th, 2018 @ 8:08pm CDT
TrypticonCarne wrote:I am no mood for your bullshit right now

Ease up mate, I don't mind you venting your frustration (and I'm completely on your side about it) but you don't need to take it out on other members.

Is it possible they went to the wrong place and spoke to someone else who refused it? That's the only thing I can think of. It's a seriously fucked up and really flawed system if that happens.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Video Review (1968918)
Posted by Jeffrohurt on July 5th, 2018 @ 8:17pm CDT
Mine says it's ordered and will be shipped on the 6th and I'll receive it the 9th to 11th? Amazon Canada. Weird
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Video Review (1968919)
Posted by Sarahthecutevixen on July 5th, 2018 @ 8:30pm CDT
Burn wrote:
TrypticonCarne wrote:I am no mood for your bullshit right now

Ease up mate, I don't mind you venting your frustration (and I'm completely on your side about it) but you don't need to take it out on other members.

Is it possible they went to the wrong place and spoke to someone else who refused it? That's the only thing I can think of. It's a seriously **** up and really flawed system if that happens.

I'll try not to. Just thought he was mocking me

Oh and update

Wonderful /s
I got an update that they know i didnt cancel it, it was a computer error caused by them sending it earlier than they meant to however they cannot fix it or resend the figure because any thing returned is put into a bin to be resold to sites like tophatter, and it's one per customer and i already bought it technically
In other words thanks to them fucking up i may be permanently out of buying the figure

anybody else get the urge that if knew who is to blame for something like to happen to just wanna find them, and throttle their neck? But dusting is always relaxing and more productive i suppose,
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Video Review (1968921)
Posted by Burn on July 5th, 2018 @ 8:50pm CDT
TrypticonCarne wrote:I got an update that they know i didnt cancel it, it was a computer error caused by them sending it earlier than they meant to however they cannot fix it or resend the figure because any thing returned is put into a bin to be resold to sites like tophatter, and it's one per customer and i already bought it technically
In other words thanks to them **** up i may be permanently out of buying the figure

So was it actually sent? That really is fucked.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Video Review (1968922)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 5th, 2018 @ 9:01pm CDT
Emerje wrote:Whenever I order or pre-order something off Amazon I get a message on the product page telling me I already ordered it. Does Amazon Canada not do that?

NPpre-order.JPG


Emerje


That may be a new feature. It may also work only for things that have already been paid, not for things awaiting payment.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Video Review (1968923)
Posted by Sarahthecutevixen on July 5th, 2018 @ 9:10pm CDT
Burn wrote:
TrypticonCarne wrote:I got an update that they know i didnt cancel it, it was a computer error caused by them sending it earlier than they meant to however they cannot fix it or resend the figure because any thing returned is put into a bin to be resold to sites like tophatter, and it's one per customer and i already bought it technically
In other words thanks to them **** up i may be permanently out of buying the figure

So was it actually sent? That really is ****.

They say it was and I cant prove otherwise
Let's hope no one else has this issue
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Video Review (1968931)
Posted by nycPrime on July 5th, 2018 @ 10:29pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Emerje wrote:Whenever I order or pre-order something off Amazon I get a message on the product page telling me I already ordered it. Does Amazon Canada not do that?

NPpre-order.JPG


Emerje


That may be a new feature. It may also work only for things that have already been paid, not for things awaiting payment.

I think it says you ordered it whether you paid for it or not. Pretty sure it told me I ordered a book that was on backorder for weeks. But yea, maybe it's just a US thing?
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Video Review (1968932)
Posted by RiddlerJ on July 5th, 2018 @ 11:05pm CDT
Gotta be honest. Even if I did get this Primal, that cardboard throne probably will go in the trash.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Video Review (1968939)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on July 6th, 2018 @ 1:12am CDT
Well, I was able to take my mind of not being able to get Nemesis Prime without an Amazon Prime membership by finding the last three Terrorcons at Walmart on the way home from work! As a bonus, I even found a MAGA-less Jazz too. The part that sucks, though, is that Sinnertwin came missing one of his alt mode feet. It's the part that swings around from the wrists on his robot mode arms to complete his front dragon legs. The left arm has it, but the right one doesn't. It wasn't in the package or on the floor, in the couch cushions...it just was never there. So, now I'm going to have to hunt down another Sinnertwin and replace the faulty one. :(

On the bright side, I was still able to put Abominus together, and he looks FANTASTIC! :)

RiddlerJ wrote:Gotta be honest. Even if I did get this Primal, that cardboard throne probably will go in the trash.


I rather like it. We don't get a lot of "set pieces" for Transformers. I've got the pop-up Autobot Ark from that SDCC G1/Age of Extinction Dinobot set from several years back. I have to find some room to display that one of these days. By the way, is anyone else planning on putting Optimal Optimus elsewhere and sitting Power of the Primes Optimus Prime on that throne instead?
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Video Review (1968940)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 6th, 2018 @ 1:36am CDT
Amazon Prime Day will be flooding with last-minute buyers and scalpers... Do I chance it? :-s
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Video Review (1968949)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 6th, 2018 @ 4:15am CDT
Hmm...if he's available on the UK store I may get him, depending on cash at hand.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Video Review (1968959)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on July 6th, 2018 @ 7:21am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Amazon Prime Day will be flooding with last-minute buyers and scalpers... Do I chance it? :-s


One the plus side, it says Prime day is Launch Day, so I'm sure it'll be available after it as well.
Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime Video Review (1968960)
Posted by carytheone on July 6th, 2018 @ 7:36am CDT
Nemmy's back up on Amazon ;)^

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers G1 ALPHA TRION Super 7 ReAction Action Figure Vintage MOC - NEW!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Trilogy Deluxe Cenurion Drone WFC-E33 NIOB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Quest for the Allspark by Auerbach, Annie" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box: GameStop Exclusive Transformers vs GI Joe - #46 Duke & #45 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box: GameStop Exclusive Transformers vs GI Joe - Prime & Cobra Commander" on EBAY
Buy "Mighty Muggs Megatron + Destro Loose Transformers GI Joe" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box Transformers vs GI Joe Optimus Prime & Cobra Commander GS Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on EBAY