Transformers News: Videos from the Floor of #HasbroToy Fair 2020 with Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse and More

Sunday, February 23rd, 2020 12:23pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 35,997

Below are the videos Seibertron took of the show floor at the 2020 Toy Fair. They do show some things we did not see before. For instance, we see that Doubledealer has a chest compartment, similar to Soundwave. It is demonstrated in the Earthrise video on Seibertron.com's Youtube channel, toward the end of the video.

All the videos can be found below and you can see all the galleries for the event here.

Transformers War For Cybertron Trilogy Netflix

Transformers Studio Series

Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures

Transformers BotBots

Transformers War For Cybertron Earthrise

Re: Videos from the Floor of #HasbroToy Fair 2020 with Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse and More (2054185)
Posted by Wh33l Jck on February 23rd, 2020 @ 9:16pm CST
The TF reveals were absolutely amazing...

I don't want Earthrise to end!!!!
Re: Videos from the Floor of #HasbroToy Fair 2020 with Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse and More (2054261)
Posted by Dannshinigami on February 24th, 2020 @ 4:56am CST
Re: Videos from the Floor of #HasbroToy Fair 2020 with Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse and More (2054272)
Posted by blackeyedprime on February 24th, 2020 @ 5:22am CST
Dannshinigami wrote:So Doubledealer has panels that flip up on his shoulders to change factions but the con symbol underneath looks like it spins like on Jetfire so I wonder if it shows the Mercenary symbol too??

Only if all thevmercs were part of the same merc group then they might have one. The mercs are all lone operators out for themselves for the most part so there is no need for a unified symbol on them.
Re: Videos from the Floor of #HasbroToy Fair 2020 with Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse and More (2054276)
Posted by Dannshinigami on February 24th, 2020 @ 6:04am CST
But there is a symbol for them, Warden said in the live stream that he is in the Mercenary faction as is Snapdragon apparently
Re: Videos from the Floor of #HasbroToy Fair 2020 with Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse and More (2054281)
Posted by Dannshinigami on February 24th, 2020 @ 7:19am CST
Heres the photo with faction symbol
Re: Videos from the Floor of #HasbroToy Fair 2020 with Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse and More (2054287)
Posted by blackeyedprime on February 24th, 2020 @ 7:57am CST
That doesn't mean they need the symbol on them. No point in them having a generic symbol on them if they are or are not in same X company. Just like gangs, they may be in a gang but they would fly their own gangs colors rather than a generic symbol. Hasbro may dumb it down (like decepticon Unicron or autobot stickers on junkticons) to show alliances/play structure.
Re: Videos from the Floor of #HasbroToy Fair 2020 with Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse and More (2054317)
Posted by william-james88 on February 24th, 2020 @ 10:37am CST
Hasbro has provided vibrant versions of their renders for all the toys revealed at Toyfair over the week-end on their Facebook page.

These regroup the robot mode and alt mode(s) in one picture. This serves as a reminder of all the new toys revealed. I myself cannot remember so many reveals all at once. We can see reveals for four lines, those being Cyberverse, Netflix Transformers series, Earthrise and Studio Series. Looking at all this, I can't think back to a better Toy Fair. The ones that stand out to me are Studio Series Blitzwing, Netflix Series Megatron box (with Pinpointer and an orange Lioniser), Thunderhowl and Scorponok, just to name one from each line. How about you?

Re: Videos from the Floor of #HasbroToy Fair 2020 with Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse and More (2054326)
Posted by Smokescreen85 on February 24th, 2020 @ 11:04am CST
So, I guess Smokescreen's new number is 80. Did anyone at the toyfair inquire as to why they changed it from 38? The toy still looks awesome. I'm just curious.
Re: Videos from the Floor of #HasbroToy Fair 2020 with Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse and More (2054328)
Posted by blackeyedprime on February 24th, 2020 @ 11:37am CST
Think skylynx was my highlight. Makes up for not having electronics and doesn't need any add ons to make it the perfect figure tho it's not on my buy straight away list.

As for the netflix, actual battle damage on battle damaged figures is nice and the extra paint apps. I'd hesitantly give it to mirage despite not liking vehicle mode for being something newish compared to the others.

Cyberverse, not feeling the love for barfing bear (despite it being new n fresh whilst kind of bay knight ish) or cos play megs/Starscream so arcee would get my vote, kind of animated and at least its not as tho she has been in Cyberverse figures before.

Studio series, overlord. Painted windows and lack of paint aside on vehicle it looks like robot mode hands it the win.

Botbots...ok I blinked and it is series 5 already. I don't have time to look or think about the mass multitudes of joy available from them. If they are classed as transformer figures owned for the world record, anyone who has an up to date collection is a contender.
Re: Videos from the Floor of #HasbroToy Fair 2020 with Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse and More (2054330)
Posted by Brokebot on February 24th, 2020 @ 11:41am CST
Re: Videos from the Floor of #HasbroToy Fair 2020 with Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse and More (2054331)
Posted by emlit on February 24th, 2020 @ 11:44am CST
Outside of the WFC figures, Thunderhowl looks the most interesting (and fun) to me. He’ll likely be my second Cyberverse purchase.
Re: Videos from the Floor of #HasbroToy Fair 2020 with Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse and More (2054332)
Posted by emlit on February 24th, 2020 @ 11:47am CST
Brokebot wrote:SWEET! A Chromia repaint to help collect dust with the original Chromias no one bought! >:oP

I got one #-o
Re: Videos from the Floor of #HasbroToy Fair 2020 with Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse and More (2054338)
Posted by Beachjezus on February 24th, 2020 @ 12:10pm CST
I didn’t realize snapdragon was a leader class? Is this a typo?
Re: Videos from the Floor of #HasbroToy Fair 2020 with Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse and More (2054340)
Posted by LordBludgeon on February 24th, 2020 @ 12:26pm CST
Re: Videos from the Floor of #HasbroToy Fair 2020 with Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse and More (2054341)
Posted by Brokebot on February 24th, 2020 @ 12:26pm CST
emlit wrote:

I got one #-o

I commend you for taking one for the team. ;)^
Re: Videos from the Floor of #HasbroToy Fair 2020 with Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse and More (2054342)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 24th, 2020 @ 12:31pm CST
LordBludgeon wrote:Wait... Snapdragon and Double Dealer are leader class? Is that correct? I assumed they would be Voyagers.

Doubledealer is Leader Class and Snapdragon should be Voyager according to leaked Walmart listings.
Re: Videos from the Floor of #HasbroToy Fair 2020 with Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse and More (2054345)
Posted by ZeroWolf on February 24th, 2020 @ 1:15pm CST
Yeah they seem to have accidentally given snapdragon the wrong size class
Re: Videos from the Floor of #HasbroToy Fair 2020 with Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse and More (2054347)
Posted by Bounti76 on February 24th, 2020 @ 1:20pm CST
emlit wrote:

I got one #-o

I got two. ✌

I'll be the first one to say that it's not a great mold. But the fact that we GOT a Chromia that's her own mold, and that more than superficially resembles her G1 cartoon altmode... I'm glad. Plus, with her accessories, she can build a badass sniper rifle.
Re: Videos from the Floor of #HasbroToy Fair 2020 with Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse and More (2054356)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on February 24th, 2020 @ 1:59pm CST
Bounti76 wrote:
emlit wrote:

I got one #-o

I got two. ✌

I got one as well. Even with the shellforming, the improved resemblance to her cartoon altmode compared to T30 Chromia made her a SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY figure for me.
Re: Videos from the Floor of #HasbroToy Fair 2020 with Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse and More (2054372)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on February 24th, 2020 @ 3:01pm CST
People have been comparing Earthrise Megatron to Siege and I have to say, I think the Earthrise one is terrible. I'm not a fan of seige, but man this one is worse. The cannon/Sword for tank mode. Are they even trying?

I do like the blue "lipstick" on cyberverse Arcee. I have to say the disappointing thing about the first Arcee release at least the hasbro version was that her lips weren't painted. It looks weird to me, especially next to the Takara version.
At the price point, I would hope the Ulta Magnus is the siege version and that the 7 inches is the cab robot version and not the combined version.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #243 - Mega Teeth
"Mega Teeth"
Posted: Saturday, March 21st, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Blast Off G2 Bruticus Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Instructions ONLY" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Instructions Hand/Foot/Gun Accessories ONLY" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Protectobot Hot Spot" on EBAY
Buy "Firefly New Deluxe Combiner Wars Generations Transformers Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "New Sealed Transformers Generations Superion Combiner Wars Alpha Bravo 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Pocket Toys Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker (US Seller)" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS CYCLONUS & POWER OF THE PRIMES DREADWING & BLACKWING" on EBAY